Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frenemies (Part 3)

"Bianca and Crystal discover the truth"

10
4 Comments 4
17.2k Views 17.2k
636 words 636 words
Crystal was right. The picture was a fake and he was lying about being with her now.

So here I am quivering in my panties and bra with a massive headache, feeling like a damn fool because I accused my best friend of having sex with my boyfriend. I'm so pathetic. And realizing this only contributed to the waterworks that were erupting from eyes like lava from a volcano.

"Calm down. Stop crying. It's going to be okay. I told you he was a liar," Crystal said.

"I'm so... so sorry," I whimpered between sobs.

"Don't mention it. Just promise me you won't let a guy come in between us ever again."

"I promise! You're my best friend, I should've known better!" I said.

"It's okay. You know the truth now. Now get your ass in the bathroom and dry off. You're soaking my new couch!"

I laughed as I struggled to get up. I used the wall for support. I felt so weak. Legs felt like rubber. But I was so elated to have Crystal, because she helped me to the bathroom.

"Thank you," I smiled once I reached the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. "I'm exhausted."

"I know. It's okay. I got you. You're in good hands, B."

Crystal retrieved a towel from the closet, knelled down in front of me, and proceeded to dry me off.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Drying you off before you catch a cold. Relax, I got you."

"I can do it."

"You can't even walk alone. Shut up, I got this."

She uses the towel to absorb the water off my feet first and gradually ascended up my legs and soon my thighs. I felt this weird tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach as she got closer to my midsection.

She looked up. "You okay?"

I nodded.

She ran the towel up and dried my stomach, occasionally plucking my belly ring.

EvaCorday
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaCorday

Then it was over to my each of my arms and then my shoulders and down my back.

"Take those wet panties and bra off. I'll get you something to wear," she said as she tossed the towel, still sitting on the floor.

"Aren't you going to get me some clothes?" I asked after several moments passed and she was still sitting on the floor looking at me in a way that made me slightly uncomfortable.

"Aren't you going to take the wet clothes off so I can go throw 'em in the dryer?" she smiled.

I smiled uneasily.

"Umm..." I started but she interrupted.

"I have to tell you something." Now she was staring at the floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sensing her change of tone.

"I, uh, I never slept with your boy..."

My time to interrupted. "I know that now."

"Let me finish," she said with her hand on my thigh.

Another wave of sensations shot through my body. It was her touch doing that.

"You know I never slept with your boyfriend, but truth is, I've never slept with any boy ever."

"You're a virgin," I laughed but brought it to a halt once I realized she wasn't joining in on it.

"Not really...." she slowly dragged out.

My eyebrow shot up. "I'm confused, C."

She raised her face to mine and planted a long kiss on my lips. When she stepped back, she asked, "Still confused?"

Her hand was still resting on my thigh, this time slowly caressing a small area near my waistline.

I was speechless. Didn't know the exact reason why. Probably because my best friend just kissed me or because I didn't stop her or because I think I liked it. All I was certain about was my underwear were definitely wet but not 100% due to the rain.

To Be Continued......

Published 
Written by Carmyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments