Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends Forever

"Emma and Ben started as friends, who knows what they are now?"

28
9 Comments 9
33.7k Views 33.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
This is a story based on true events mixed with a little fantasy and what I wished had

happened. The names have been changed to protect privacy and keep a little mystery ;-)

After all these years, our timing has never been right; and that pisses me off. Ben and I had known each other for a little over 14 years, and when I was ready he wasn't. When he was ready I was with someone else. Neither one of us wanted to be the one to cheat, to break the trust our significant others had in us, but the sexual tension was so high I don't think we could be in the same room together without gnawing each other’s clothes off.

I had met Ben right after high school graduation, at orientation for university. We had lived around the corner from each other for the last 6 years and never ran into each other or met because we went to different high schools. At that moment I was single, but I didn't know him well enough to make a move; he seemed like a cool enough guy, but I didn't know enough about him yet. What I did know though, was interesting. We were born on the same day, so we were so much alike it drove other people crazy. I could tell what he was thinking, because I was usually thinking it too. He was about a foot taller than I was with short red hair and ice blue eyes. He was in good shape even though he didn’t really work out. He went out riding with his dad on their Harleys every chance the weather allowed it. He had that bad boy edge with the good boy behavior that makes every mother swoon. I wanted to pull that bad boy out of his shell, but Ben fought me tooth and nail the whole way.

When classes started in September, we ran into each other on campus multiple times, but nothing seemed to click, I had recently gotten engaged to someone I should have never been with, so I wasn't looking for a relationship. Over the next year or so we started spending more time together and hanging out when we weren't in class. Ben was my favorite person to skip class with. By the time my engagement imploded, we spent just about every weekend night together driving around till all hours of the night and bullshitting while listening to 80's glam rock.

I wanted him to make the first move; I hinted every chance I got. Ben was a good Catholic boy; he was waiting until marriage, and I was doing everything I could to change his mind.

“C'mon, pull over here.” I said motioning to a parking lot for hunters in the woods. “Then we can just talk without having to waste all the gas driving around.” It was a warmer than usual spring weekend and we could leave the windows cracked for air flow while the truck was turned off.

“You just want me to park the truck so I'll pay attention to you instead of the road.” Ben said, pulling the truck exactly where I told him.

“And, the problem with that is?” I asked, unbuckling my seat belt. “You like paying attention to me.”

He reached out and flipped up the console, removing the barrier between us. “I do like paying attention to you, yes; but I like it better when you pay attention to me.” He said.

I shifted positions so I was kneeling on the seat, facing him. I leaned forward so our lips were almost touching, our breath mingled together. “Good for you that I like paying attention to you too.”

His hand gently brushed the hair off my face as he leaned in to gently kiss me. Butterflies started in my stomach and quickly flew to my head.

I took the opportunity to move my hands down Ben’s body. I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them open. I pulled on them, trying to pull them down his legs.

“Em . . . Emma, babe what are you doing?” Ben said as he broke the kiss.

“What does it feel like I’m doing?” I said. “I’m taking these damn pants off.” I pulled his jeans a little lower for better access.

I started kissing him again, trying to distract him long enough to pull his jeans all the way down. As our tongues mingled together, I slipped my hand in his boxers to feel his already hard 8” shaft. Wrapping my hand around his shaft and slowly stroking I felt him moan. Mmmm, he was thicker than I thought he would be; I could barely fit my hand all the way around him. His hands slid up my thighs and under my skirt, pushing it up. I could feel how wet I was getting and would not have been surprised if there was a little puddle under me on the truck seat. He broke away from the kiss to attack my neck with his teeth, leaving light bite marks as he made his way lower on my body.

Suddenly he stopped. “Emma, we can’t do this. Not here. Not now.” He said pulling away. “You know how I feel, I can’t do this.”

Rats, he stopped me already. I wanted so bad to change his mind, I wanted him to want me. “I know how you feel Ben, and I know what you’ve said. I just don’t know why you don’t want me back.” I said, pouting. Even though I knew going in the likelihood of us having sex was minimal, I still wanted him.

“Goddamn it Emma, I want you. I want you so fucking bad it hurts. I don’t know how else to explain it, but I promised I wouldn’t have sex yet. I want to throw you down right now and fuck your brains out, but I can’t.” He said, looking away.

I looked down, he was still hard, and he hadn’t made any move to pull his jeans back up. I could see the lightest glimmer of pre-cum on his head. I moved down, taking him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the mushrooming head of his cock and lightly nibbling at the ridge beneath it. His fingers ran through my hair, grasping it and forcing more of him into my mouth. I looked up to see his head back, mouth open in pleasure. I began stroking his shaft hard and fast while sucking and licking on the head; he was going to cum and fast if it was the last thing I did. His hips started bucking against me as his orgasm approached. I could hear his moans getting louder and his breath quicker. I prepared myself, relaxing my throat and shoved him deep inside Just as he exploded in my mouth. I clamped down and made sure I sucked every last drop out of him.

“Oh god, Emma . . . fuck . . . oh my god . . . that was . . . uuuuuuuuhhhhh.” Ben said trying to catch his breath and train of thought at the same time.

“See what you are missing?” I said. I was being a little bitch and I knew it, but I needed to get off and he was not helping things. I reached my hand under my skirt, pulling my panties aside and rubbed my finger up and down my soaked slit; pushing one, then two fingers in to rub my g-spot. I didn’t want to, but I stopped before I could cum. I pushed both fingers into his open mouth. “This is what else you are missing.” I said.

He hungrily sucked and licked my fingers clean.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

“Mmmmm. You taste so good Emma.” His hands moved under my skirt and started pulling my panties down as he started kissing me again. My nipples were hard as rocks and pushing through my thin bra and t shirt. Once my panties were on the floor of the truck he started pulling my shirt up over my head and kissing along my ribs and stomach, teasing me. Before he could get my bra off, his cell phone rang.

“Shit! It’s my mom.” He said. “I have to take this or she’ll know something’s up.” I could hear her yelling at him about how late it already was and the fact he wasn’t home yet. I looked at my phone and it was 1am already and we were an hour from home. “I guess I’m going to have to take a rain check on the rest of that.” He said as we started driving back home.

For the next month, each weekend consisted of something similar, we’d go out driving for hours on end, I would throw myself at him, and he still wouldn’t give in. I was getting pissed, I knew he wasn’t going to give in, but I kept hoping he would.

I finally gave up on him and started dating someone else. I figured moving on would kill the tension between us, but I was wrong. We still had class together at least two days a week for the next two years. He always came in and sat right next to me, sometimes I think it was just to piss me off. I thought I could handle him being there, but I was wrong. One day about a year later, everything changed.

Ben walked into our Psychology and Law class and plopped down next to me as usual.

“Hey.” I said, not even looking up.

“Hey.” He said, snaking a hand up my skirt.

“Hey!” I said, my tone changing. “You had your chance to get a piece of that, you don’t get any now.” I said, praying he would keep going.

He responded by grabbing my hand and putting in on the front of his jeans. I could feel he was hard already. Refusing to look at him, I caught sight of his notebook. He had written a note to me on there: I want to talk to you, let’s get out of here.

I didn’t know how to respond, I mean the class was so boring I really didn’t want to be there, but I knew if I left with Ben, I wouldn’t be doing much talking. I looked up to see him leaving class. Without even thinking I was right behind him.

“Ok, so here I am, what was so important to talk to me about that we have to skip class?” I asked.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

I followed him to his truck and we sat in silence as he drove us to his house. “So you had to drive me to your house to talk to me? What the fuck is going on Ben?” I said, getting pissed.

“Just shut up and come in, I couldn’t do this at school.” He said holding the door open for me. When I walked into the house, he came up behind me and started kissing the back and side of my neck. I felt my resolve melting and knew if he tried anything I wouldn’t be able to resist him.

“I have wanted you for so long; I don’t think I can wait any longer.” Ben said, pulling my shirt off over my head. “I have to have you.”

“I thought you couldn’t do this.” I said. “What about the promise?”

“Fuck the promise; I’m 20 years old for christsakes. I am not waiting anymore.” He said as he unbuttoned and pulled my skirt off.

I stood in the living room, in my bra, panties, and shoes. My nipples pushed against the fabric of my bra and my panties stuck to my wet clean shaven lips. Ben pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his jeans off, kicking his shoes off at the same time. He pressed himself against me, kissing me deeply. His hands pulled the straps of my bra down my arms. One breast, then the other popped out of the bra and bounced off his chest. Ben unhooked my bra and began pinching my nipples as he kissed down my neck.

“Oh god Ben, that feels so good.” I said as he took a nipple in his mouth and teased it with his tongue. His other hand pushed my panties aside and started stroking my clit. My legs buckled as the waves of pleasure ran through me. He forced a finger between my folds and probed for my g-spot. My moisture leaked down his hand as he fingered me.

Ben pulled me toward his bedroom, pulling my panties off and leaving them in a pile with my other clothes. “For a year I have been dreaming of tasting you again, that night in the truck wasn’t enough.” He said as he maneuvered himself in between my legs. I felt his tongue slowly lick up my slit as my hips lifted off the bed. He gripped my hips and pulled me into him forcefully as his tongue probed the depths of my wet cavern.

The beginnings of my orgasm took root as my back arched with every stroke of his tongue in me. He read the words of my body well and soon moved up with his cock poised at my entry. I felt him slowly push into me, wetting the head and pulling it away before it was completely enveloped in me. I groaned and pushed toward him, trying to recreate the feeling. “Ben, that feels so good, please don’t stop.” I said grinding my hips against him. He slowly slid his hardened shaft back into me and I felt his balls hit my ass as he grunted. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him deeper into me and used my muscles to milk his cock.
“Emma, if you keep that up . . . I’m going to . . . .” He said as I felt the twitch of his orgasm start.

“That’s the idea.” I said as his hot load coated my insides. “Now that we’ve got that one out of the way, you can enjoy the next one.” I pushed him on to his back and kissed my way down to his still hard cock. Taking it in my mouth, I cleaned it off and sucked him dry. Before he could lose his erection, I mounted him and pushed him deep inside of me. Rocking my hips back and forth and from side to side I controlled the pace and built my orgasm slowly. I would pull almost all of him out before slamming all the way back down and used my muscles to bring him to the brink time and time again before considering letting him climax.

As my orgasm came, my muscles clamped hard around him as I bucked hard and fast against him letting our orgasms come simultaneously. My juices soaked him and the sheets as his second load unleashed its sticky sweetness inside of me.

I collapsed on top of him, sweaty and out of breath. “If you ever make me wait this long to get fucked again, I will never speak to you, ever.”

“Baby, I’m never waiting like that again.” Ben said, kissing me.

I never told my boyfriend about that afternoon; in fact, in the 12 years since that has happened, Ben and I have carried on a heated affair, mostly over the computer for the last 5 years since he moved to another state. He’ll be back in town this weekend, I wonder what will happen?

Published 
Written by xfallingxangelx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments