Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends With Benefits 2

"Just when we thought it was over..."

16
5 Comments 5
13.0k Views 13.0k
647 words 647 words
Me and my best friend Mitch were pretty new to this thing we had going on. Some of it is fuzzy, but I do remember shortly after our first sexual experience that I asked him over to hang out. It was night time and we were kind of just trying to be normal, but how are you going to be normal laying in bed with someone who was balls deep in you just a few days ago?

So we were laying there in my bed talking,then we started to touch each other again. I do have to say though I love his penis. He's not circumcised, so that's a treat and it's such a perfect size. Not too small, not too big, but big enough. Anyway, as we started touching each other again, we started to kiss. I was a bit nervous because I have anxiety about being a bad kisser, but it just seemed natural to him. His tounge played with mine as I bit his bottom lip feverishly. They're so soft and feel really good to kiss. I began to kiss down his face, neck, chest, and stomach until I got to his belly button. He tensed up a bit because he knew what was going to happen next, but this would be a first as well in our sexual relationship.

I unbuckled his belt, undid his button, pulled down the zipper and then his boxers to reveal his impressively hard cock. It was so velvety, you know? I love playing with it. I started to give him a hand job then moved my mouth closer to the head. I was a little nervous, but very excited for this and with great enthusiasm put him inside of my soft, warm, wet, eager mouth. Now I know he's had blow jobs before, but none from me. I wanted him to feel this for days afterward. So I put every inch of him inside of me as I bobbed my head up and down on his meat.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

Covering it in spit I licked the sides like it was a melting ice cream cone. Playing with his head with my tongue I heard him moaning and cursing in ecstasy. My favorite part is when he grabs my hair, or my shirt really hard to hold on and his toes and feet won't stop moving. It makes me work that much harder.

As I keep going is moans get louder and I'm getting more horny, so I then take all of him down my throat and he almost lost his shit. As I fucked him with my throat, he screamed my name over and over. I love deep throating, it took a while to learn, but it's so worth it. After we had been going at this for quite sometime I could feel the pressure in his balls building up as he moaned, “I'm going to cum!” He then looked around for something to come in, but when I saw that I worked harder, going up and down his shaft like it would be my last time. Twisting, sucking and licking, I wanted him to cum so hard that his toes would curl up and as he popped into my mouth and his salty cum slid down my throat, they did just that.

I let him out of my mouth after I sucked every drop of cum out of him and licked to calm him down. His face was red, his eyes were tightly closed and he was breathing really hard. “You're so fucking good at that Ashleigh!” he said as I got back up next to him. I just left his dick out and we just laid there the rest of the night. He was too exhausted to go home, so he slept over, and went to class the next morning. What happened afterward was even hotter.

Published 
Written by Flowerchild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments