Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harleigh And Marie, Monday Evening

"Harleigh and Marie are neighbors whose casual friendship is about to grow intimate."

173
95 Comments 95
23.1k Views 23.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It was Monday evening, almost dusk, and I was home alone. My husband had left early in the morning for a week-long business trip and I was missing him. Although we have been married for over twenty years, I still enjoy the pleasuring, of his cock and his tongue. I was anticipating a frustrating week. Also, my two teenage sons were away, having gone to summer sports camp. But I wasn’t just alone, I was lonely too.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my next-door neighbor, Marie, calling. We had talked to each other briefly earlier in the day, as she had been out walking her baby in her stroller and I had been out walking my sons’ dog. I had learned then that her husband was also away, due to his job. Marie is a very attractive woman; fit, slender but curvy, about a dozen years younger than me. I am surprised, but pleased, that she befriends me.

She suggested, “Harleigh, I’ve just put my baby to bed. Please come over to my house and have a glass of wine with me. And let’s try to ignore that both of our husbands are away.”

I smiled to myself as I replied, “I’d like that, but give me a few minutes to dress again because I’ve already put on just my sleep shirt for bed.”

Marie said “Oh, that’s okay. I am dressed for bed too, wearing only my robe.” She continued, “Harleigh, just cut through our backyards from your door to mine. It’s starting to get dark out; no one will see you.”

Going out naked under my sleep shirt made me nervous, yet I said, “I’ll be right over.”

“Just come right in the door without ringing the bell. Don’t wake the baby. I’ll be expecting you.”

Hanging up the phone, I timidly stepped out of my door and then, before I could change my mind, quickly rushed across our yards to her door. Entering, I met her in her kitchen. Marie was wearing a silky wrap robe, and she greeted me a smile, and then with a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. Awkwardly, I returned the kiss on the cheek to her.

Marie went to get the wine and glasses. “Harleigh, is a white zinfandel okay with you?”

I replied, “I don’t know much about wines. Don’t drink them often. Whatever you suggest is fine by me.”

Marie poured us each a glass; we made some small talk in the kitchen, mostly about my sons and her baby daughter. As we chatted, I was still feeling funny about her greeting kiss. I had never kissed a woman before; yet, at that moment, it had seemed to be the polite thing to do.

And I wondered, 'Should I have returned that kiss onto her cheek? What would she think I had meant by it? Did she suspect that, although awkward for me, I was surprised that I had enjoyed our greeting exchange of kisses?' 

Nervous, I drank my glass of wine fast. Marie told me that wine should be sipped, yet she poured me a second glass. Emboldened by the wine, I blushed and told her that her greeting kiss had startled me; and that I had never before kissed a woman, not even on the cheek.

Smiling sweetly, Marie changed the subject by asking, “Harleigh, how long have we been neighbors now?”

“About two, maybe three years,” I replied.

“Two or three years, and yet you have only been over to my home a few times and that was for neighborhood parties; but never before to just visit me, for coffee or a glass of wine. I’m glad that you have finally come over this evening. Harleigh, your happy demeanor is so attractive to me. I’ve been hoping to get to know you even better.”

She leaned in closer to me, took my chin in her hand, and quickly and softly kissed my closed lips. Then she inquired, “Don’t you think a girly kiss between friends is erotic?”

My head was spinning. 'Was it the wine or Marie’s kiss?' I stammered, “Umm, yes, that was nice. Do you kiss all your girlfriends?”

“Just the special ones,” she smiled.

She got up and topped off both of our wine glasses, emptying the bottle. Then taking my hand, she led me into the center of her large living room. The lighting was dim, faintly coming from the lamps of the sofa end tables. She left me standing in the middle for a moment, as she went and turned on upbeat jazz which played softly through the stereo.

As she walked back to me, her wrap robe fell open, exposing her breast cleavage and her nicely trimmed dark auburn landing strip on her mound. Like an arrowhead, it pointed to her plump-lipped, waxed pussy. Her nipples were still covered, but I could see a hint of her dark areolas, which beautifully contrasted with her fair skin. She didn’t bother to close her robe. Returning to me, she stood so close that our breasts nearly touched. She took my face into her palms and kissed my lips.

My hands reached for her forearms, but rather than pushing her away, I held on as my legs began to quiver. Her tongue probed my lips. I let out a soft moan as I relinquished, and opened my lips to let her tongue touch mine. Our tongues began to dance together, and then she inhaled my tongue into her mouth, closed her lips on it and began to suckle it. My head was spinning again.

As we kissed, I began to relax. My hands released their grip on Marie’s forearms and my arms wrapped around her waist holding me close to her. She, in turn, hugged me more intimately. One hand slid down my back to caress my tushie. Her other hand palmed one of my tiny titties. As her fingertips grazed it, my sensitive nipple quickly hardened into a pebble.

As we stood there kissing in her living room, Marie began to lift the hem of my sleep shirt exposing my bareness underneath. Her hands slid up my sides, and the heels of her palms brushed along the outer edges of my breasts. Instinctively, I raised my arms for her, aiding her to lift my sleep shirt fully over my head and off of me. She smiled as she tossed it aside. Standing before her naked, I was under her spell. Although timid and anxious, and my head spinning; at that moment I realized that tonight I was hers.

Marie leaned in and kissed my breasts. Her lips felt so soft, much softer than my hubby’s suckling kisses. She suckled on my pebbly nipples, holding me in place with her hands on my hips.

Then she straightened back up and took a step back. She smiled as she slid her robe off of her shoulders and let it fall onto the floor. This beautiful younger woman now unashamedly stood naked in front of me. I gasped and caught my breath. Marie looked so sexy. Her tummy was nearly flat and firm like she had never given birth. Her medium sized breasts proudly pointed her nipples straight forward. In my mind, they were teasingly inviting me. My pussy began to tingle.

I stepped closer and leaned forward and took my turn doing to her as she had done to me; kissing each nipple, softly at first, then suckling as they hardened. I couldn’t believe what I was doing; intimately suckling another lady, and loving it. Marie pulled away from me, turned and walked away from me over to the sofa. Her tushie swayed beautifully as she stepped away.

She turned back to face me and sat on the front edge of the middle of the sofa. “Harleigh, your slender nude body is so beautiful. Bring it over here closer to me.”

Obediently, I walked towards Marie. She was sitting with her knees and feet spread, showing me her bald pussy, her inner lips peeking into view, and she was cupping her breasts in her palms and thumbing her nipples.

“Harleigh, let’s each give each other a show. Please stand before me, spread your feet wide, and let me see you caress your breasts and finger your nipples. Touch them, tug them, twist them, and pinch them for me.”

After thinking to myself, “Yes Ma’am,” I acquiesced.

My feet spread wider than my shoulders, opening my pussy and my fingers played my breasts and nipples. I was wondering why I was so readily willing to do as she asked; yet I was enjoying it. I knew she was watching me just as I was watching her. As my body reacted to this show-off self-pleasuring, a small moan came up from within me.

Soon my pussy was becoming warm and wet. Hers must have been too because her right hand had slid down and was cupping her mound. I watched amazed as she began to diddle herself with her fingers. Suddenly, I realized she was smiling at me. She knew that I had been staring at her hand at her pussy. I smiled back at her face, then caught out of the corner of my eye that she had slipped her middle finger fully into her ‘gina. She pulled it out and suckled the taste off of it. I gave a little gasp of surprise.

“Don’t you ever taste yourself, Harleigh?” Marie inquired.

I blushed and softly acknowledged, “Sometimes I do.” Then quickly explained, “Especially when I’m lonely.”

“When did you last taste yourself, Harleigh?” she interrogated.

I stammered in reply, “Just this afternoon while sunning myself on my deck. I was fantasizing my husband’s return.”

“Harleigh, you like the taste of your pussy, don’t you?”

I expectantly worried she was about to instruct me to taste myself for her to see, just as she had tasted herself for me to see. The thought scared me, but also excited me.

Instead, she continued, “You’ve never tasted another woman’s pussy, have you, Harleigh?”

“No,” I meekly acknowledged, “just my own.”

“Would you like to taste me now?”

I was stunned speechless but my head nodded, “Yes!”

Still sitting on the front edge of the sofa, using the fingers of both of her hands, she held her lips open and invited me, “Go ahead, Harleigh. Put your finger in me. I’m wet and ready.”

Quiveringly, I stepped closer, then knelt and slipped my middle finger into her beautiful pussy. I could hardly believe it was happening, as I slid my finger fully into her ‘gina. But feeling her slippery warmth, I knew it was real. Her fingertips released her lips and she clenched onto my finger.

Marie suggested, “Pump me a couple of times to get your finger well coated with my joy juice. Then pull it out and suckle it. Enjoy the taste of my pussy on your finger.”

I did as she wished. First, I tentatively sampled her joy juice on my finger. Then, averting my eyes from her, I enjoyed her delicious taste, moaning softly as I suckled my finger.

When I had cleaned my finger until her taste was gone, I looked up, smiled into her eyes and said, “Marie, you taste wonderful. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome, baby; but now I want to taste you too. Stand back up, right here in front of me. Spread your feet as far as you can without falling. Put your hands on your tushie cheeks.”

With only the briefest hesitation, I did as she instructed. Marie reached forward and slipped her finger into my ‘gina. I was nervous but allowed her.

She stroked me a few times with it, then pulled it out and licked it. “You taste wonderful too, Harleigh; just like a special girlfriend should.”

Then she slipped it back in and began pumping me with it. As I started to relax, she added a second finger. Going deeper, her long finger curled to reach my g-spot. She caressed me from the inside. I started to breathe faster. When she slipped in a third finger, I realized that she was not going to pull them out to lick again, but rather she was going to finger fuck me all the way to an orgasm.

My legs began to quiver. My hands started to help me finish. My fingertips again pinched and tugged on my nipples. Pulling them taut and twisting them. Soon, I was breathing shallow and very fast. My vision turned gray and I closed my eyes. I struggled to keep my balance. Yet I felt so good. The warmth was creeping up through me. I was almost there.

Marie must have realized that I was close because she slowed and said, “Don’t cum quite yet, I want to taste your O.”

She pulled her fingers out of me and slid off of the edge of the sofa onto her knees in front of me. She held my tushie cheeks with her hands and then pressed her wide-open mouth to my pussy. Her tongue licked between my lips, up to and touching my clit with each lick. Then her tongue pushed into my ‘gina. Her pretty face was pressed to my pussy.

My legs trembled; then my back arched. Marie’s hands held onto my tushie, keeping me from falling. As I came, my legs involuntarily closed onto Marie’s head but she kept her face buried in my pussy. I felt the wet warmth flowing, and I felt her tongue lapping between my lips. Finishing, she lifted her head from between my legs. Still weak and quivering, I bent forward, leaning my hands on her shoulders, as she continued to kneel in front of me. She caressed my tushie with her palms.

Looking up and smiling at me as I calmed, Marie softly whispered, “I hope you enjoyed that. I did.”

“Now Harleigh, it’s time for you to experience the pleasure of eating pussy, my pussy. I’ll coach you. I’m honored to be your first lady lover.”

Marie grabbed a couple of throw pillows from the sofa. She lay down on her back in the center of the living room floor. She put one pillow under her head and the other under her hips. Her knees were up; her feet were spread very wide, flat on the floor. Her open pussy was inviting me. Her inner lips glistened, tempting me.

“Harleigh, get down on your hands and knees and kiss my pussy. You liked my taste when you fingered me. Now your tongue can have all you want.”

I knelt between Marie’s legs and just looked at her, as I pondered what I was about to do. I was anxious, yet Marie’s pretty pussy enticed me. I was timid, yet eager. Having never done this, I wondered if I could cunni her well enough to please her. I looked into her eyes and smiled. I decided to do to her, as best I could, what I enjoyed having my husband do to me.

“Kiss me, Harleigh. Kiss what your finger sampled,” Marie encouraged.

I smiled once more then leaned down and kissed Marie’s magnificent mound. I inhaled her scent. Her lady fragrance was more intoxicating than the wine. Like an aphrodisiac, it led me onward.

My lips pressed against her pussy, my tongue lightly massaged Marie’s hood, stroking it. As I did, I felt her clit stiffen under her hood like a tiny cock-ette struggling to get free. Licking harder, the tip of Marie’s clit became exposed. I puckered my lips so I could suckle her into my mouth. It felt heavenly to be suckling on this beautiful angel’s clit.

Marie started to grind against my mouth. I began to gently nibble her. Marie began to moan.

Seeking her approval, I pulled back my face from her pussy and lifted my eyes to look into her face. I wondered, 'I’ve never even considered doing this before, yet I like it a lot. But am I doing this well enough to pleasure her?' 

As if she heard my thought, Marie smiled and said, “Please don’t stop. You are making me feel so good! Are you sure you have never done this before? You’re a natural lady lover. Finish me!”

Hearing those words of praise from my younger lover, I went back to kissing and licking her thighs. Then I slid my tongue up between her swollen lips to again touch her clit. Next, I took each of her inner pussy lips into my mouth and suckled on it. And then I pushed the tip of my tongue just into the mouth of her ‘gina.

My thumbs pushed back Marie’s hood, exposing her clit. I suckled it like a cock-ette, in and out of my lips, and each time gently scraped the tip with my teeth. Marie was rolling her hips, and twisting and tugging her own nipples as she pushed her pussy against my face. Reaching back under myself, I started to touch my own clit, tapping it as I suckled Marie’s.

Feeling my own wetness, as wet as I had ever been, I thought to myself, 'How can this be? I am a happily married woman. I shouldn’t be enjoying this so.' Yet, I was!

Gasping between breaths, Marie told me to put two fingers into her. Quickly, I slid the two which had been playing my own clit deep into her ‘gina, curling them, finding Marie’s g-spot. Marie moaned loudly as I massaged her insides.

She gasped, “That feels so good. I’m so close to cumming.”

Her words swirled in my head and excited me more. My lips bore down on Marie’s clit, tugging it as I felt her buck and grunt. My fingers still massaged her g-spot. She started to cum. I pulled my fingers from Marie and pressed my mouth to her, my lips spread wide engulfing her pussy. Lapping her, I filled my mouth with Marie’s joy juice. Her orgasm tasted delicious, and I immediately knew it was a taste which I would crave to savor again and again.

Marie began to calm. I lifted my face from her pussy and smiled at her. She smiled back beautifully and then laid her head back on the pillow. I snuggled myself between Marie’s legs, resting my head on her thigh, with my hand on her mound and just half of my thumb in her warm, moist ‘gina.

As I lay there, I tried to suppress my feelings of guilt and just enjoy my feelings of pleasure. I was confused. I love my husband and had never before cheated on him, yet here I had been licking Marie like I was a lesbian slut. I felt ashamed that I would have to hide from my husband what I had done. He would never understand nor approve. And yet, I felt willing to give myself, both body and soul, to Marie’s pleasure if only I could taste her again. She had captured me under her spell.

Marie interrupted my thoughts saying, “Harleigh, I had always suspected you were a sensuous woman. Tonight you showed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a playful lover. Tomorrow each of our husbands will still be away. Would you like to visit with me again?”

I would like to thank Sylvia for all her hard work in helping write and edit my story a true friend that is always there to listen to me. Without her encouragement, I would not have written this story.


LiaTurrnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaTurrnerr

Published 
Written by Sami_L
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments