Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hayley and Sarah

4
2 Comments 2
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
"Geez, why does it seem that when I am all ready depressed as all hell, the world decides to pour down rain?"

This question muttered into the phone only received a laugh in return. Hayley, of course, felt no joy, though Sarah's funny little giggle always brought an answering one from her.

"I am being honest, sara. Jimmy treated me awful and I feel like utter shit. Then to add insult to injury, it decides to up and rain. I swear, the only thing that would make this worse is if I happened to see the little shit with his new bitch."

Sarah, of course, said all the usual things girls always say to their best friends when they are feeling down, which did absolutely no good. She finally gave up and just let her friend vent. After all, that was the main reason she called, not to be laughed at or lectured but to be heard.

A full 20 minutes had passed before Hayley finally ran out of steam. Sarah then took it upon herself to invite Hayley out for dinner and a night of dancing. Surprisingly enough, Hayley agreed for the next night, which was Friday.

"What should I wear?" was Hayley's only question.

"Something scandalous. There is a new place I want to take you to. Guaranteed you won't run into asshole there." Sarah's answer, spoken with a slight laugh.

About 8:30 the next evening, Sarah pulled in front of Hayley's apartment and tooted her car horn.

Hayley, dressed in a form fitting black velvet mini-skirt and camisole with knee high boots, ran out.

"Damn, sweetie when I said scandalous, I did not mean nearly naked."

Hayley blushed an alarming shade of pink, not very attractive on a natural redhead with faint freckles.

"Mind your business, brat and let's go get me drunk."

An hour later Sarah pulled into a parking lot,

located just across the street from the club they were going to. It was named Satin Slippers and looked busy. There did not seem to be a man in sight, though.

"Lock up hon, and let's go drown your sorrows."

Once inside, they quickly located a table near the dance floor and dropped off all the non-essentials. A waitress stopped them on the way to the bar and informed them that instead of waiting in line, she could get their orders for them. With obvious relief, they each ordered a slow screw and went to sit back down. A little while later (or 4 drinks each, however you would like to calculate the time) Hayley and Sarah had joined the mostly all girl throng on the dance floor and were busily dancing. It was then that Jen asked the question she had been too sober to ask before.

"Are we in a lesbian bar, Sara?"

"Yeah, why? I did guarantee you wouldn't see that ass in here, didn't I?"

"Umm, yeah, I guess you did." And that was the end of it, until later.

Driving slowly homeward, Sarah watched Hayley as she cried in her sleep. Reaching over, she wiped tears from her friends eyes, and played with her long curly hair. She would have gladly kicked Hayley's ex boyfriends ass if he were available right that moment. He wasn't, so she could only sit and fume and worry about her friend.

Sarah had just helped Hayley into the apartment and out of her clothes when Hayley seemed to finally come out of her drunken stupor.

"Ain't you gonna stay, Sara?" she slurred. "I don't wanna sleep by myself tonight."

Sarah stripped to her bra and underwear and slipped into bed, her brain spinning. Here it was, she was finally going to bed with a woman she had wanted since junior high and the wench was too drunk to do anything with.

"Did you take me to that bar to tell me something, Sara?" Hayley slurred quietly in the darkened room.

"Not really, but if you are gonna ask, yes I am gay.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

If that bothers you, then I will leave now." Sarah held her breath, awaiting Hayley's answer.

"No, don't leave. Will you show me how women make love? I always wanted to, but never could find someone I truested enough to try it with."

Sarah was speechless. Finally, though she said,

"If that is what you really want love, I would be more than willing to teach you. But are you sure this isn't something you will regret in the cold light of day?"

For an answer, Hayley turned on her side. Running her hands gently over Sarah's shoulders, she pulled Sarah closer until their lips met. A soft exploratory kiss began. Tongues met and meshed. Lips sucked and sipped at one another.

Sarah ran hands slowly over Hayley's body; shoulder to hip, back to breast. Small moans emanated from Hayley's mouth, vibrating Sarah's mouth. Soon the kiss ended. Sarah fumbled for the bra catch, releasing Hayley's breasts to her questing mouth. Taking a nipple softly into her mouth, Sarah flicked it gently with her tongue, then sucked it deeply into her mouth. It sprang up, hardened. She soon turned her attentions to the other breast, flicking the first one with a fingernail.

Hayley did not just lie there, while Sarah pleasured her. Instead, she released Sarah's bra and began caressing her back and sides, catching her nipple every once in a while with a fingertip.

The pressure grew between them as low moans began to echo from the walls.

Sarah rolled on top of Hayley, placing her soaked panty covered crotch against Hayley's. Making sure that their clits were close enough for proper friction, she began a slow grinding motion, suckling Hayley's nipples as she did so. Soon they were both gasping, their pussies steaming from the slow grind. Hayley released first, moaning loudly followed closely by Sarah a few seconds later.

They kissed once more, as their bodies cooled.

As soon as Sarah was sure Hayley was calming down, she began to once more lick and suck on Hayley's nipples and breasts. Moving slowly downward, Sarah began exploring the rest of her friends luscious body, licking and tickling each rib, kissing Hayley's belly. Finally she reached the prize. She removed hayley's sodden panties and lightly licked her clit.

Hayley sat straight up, her body shaking. "What are you doing?" She gasped.

Sarah pushed her back down onto the bed. "Lie still love, let me do this. I promise you will like it."

Sarah slowly caressed Hayley's clit with her tongue, not venturing more until Hayley started moving and moaning. Finally, though, she could move down. Sticking her tongue deep inside of Hayley's fragrant pussy, she began exploring. Feeling each and every little ridge inside. Hayley quivered uncontrollably, her hands clenched in Sarah's hair.

"Ohhhh Goddd!!" Hayley yelped when another mind shattering orgasm peaked. Sarah kept up the in and out of her tongue, switching every once in a while with clit flicks and sucks until Hayley came again, sobbing.

Moving back up, she kissed Hayley full on the lips, letting her get a taste of her own juices. Then she rolled off. Hayley lay there, shaking hard.

When she made a motion, as if she was going to try to return the favor, Sarah put a halt to it.

"Uh-uh, love this was about you. In the morning, if you aren't embarassed then we can see about me, ok?"

Hayley laid her head upon Sarah's shoulder, so that Sarah could feel her nod. Clasping one another tightly in tired arms, they drifted off to sleep.


Published 
Written by honeybear555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments