Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Loves Me

"He takes her out to the bar"

8
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It’s another typical Saturday night: Samantha is watching TV and Mark is looking at porn on the internet. They have been married for twenty-two years and they love each other. But Samantha is older and her body, with measurements of 36B-30-38, is no longer as firm.

Mark says he loves her but he just doesn’t seem interested in having sex with her. He's more interested in watching young girls on the net. Samantha loves having sex with him. And, although Mark isn’t as hands on as he used to be, their sex life can still be so exotic.

Last week, for example, he bought Samantha a new dildo and a riding crop as a surprise. That night he tied her hands to the bed and licked her pussy until she was just about ready to cum. Knowing Samantha was going to cum, he stopped, got up from the bed and pulled out the riding crop. He started spanking her clit and inner thighs. Then he smacked her nipples. Every time she cried out he just teased her. “Ahh, poor baby, does that hurt? Quit your whining, you know you like it.”

After about fifteen minutes of playing, he produced the new dildo. It was a double header and he inserted one end up in her pussy and rubbed it up and down. He also coated his other hand with lubricant.
Mark massaged her bottom and slowly inserted his middle finger in her asshole, moving in and out, going a little deeper with each push. Samantha was so turned on that she started pushing her butt against his hand. He removed his finger and slowly started moving the dildo in both her holes.

Samantha started breathing harder, moving her hips with each thrust. She loved having both holes filled at the same time. He kept moving in and out, going a little faster until he sensed she was going to cum. She let out a loud moan, her body trembled and she came all over the toy.

Mark climbed into bed next to her and they started watching a porn movie, Samantha got really turned on. She leaned over, took his cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking him. She loved to suck his cock and it made her so wet. She worked him in and out, taking his cock deep into her throat. She got into the rhythm he liked so well and she could hear his breathing getting more labored as she bobbed up and down his length.

She didn’t go any fasted or slower, just kept a steady pace until his hips started moving and he held onto the bed. Massaging his balls, Samantha felt them tighten. She knew he was going to cum and she had to concentrate on what she was doing so he didn’t finish too soon.

Samantha got herself ready for him to fill her mouth. He started to grunt and move faster until he suddenly tensed and spurted again and again, shooting his cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, sucking him clean until he went limp in her mouth. He watched the rest of the movie and, when it was over, he shut off the TV and told her, “Kiss me, I’m going to sleep.” 

Now, a week later, Samantha so wants sex again with him but Mark doesn’t seem to care. But he has frequently been telling her that he wants to have a threesome - and he doesn't mind whether the third person is a man or woman. Samantha thinks about it but also wondering if he wants a threesome or just someone else to have sex with her so he doesn’t have to.

Suddenly he says, “Let’s go out tonight.”

She looks at him, surprised. “Really? Where do you want to go?”

“Let’s go to the new bar in town. I hear it’s a great place to meet people.”

Excited, Samantha rushes off to get a shower and put on the new outfit Mark had recently bought her. They walk to the bar - it was only four blocks from their house - and they are soon having a good time, talking and dancing together. Back at their table, Mark says he's going to get some drinks.

Samantha is looking around and moving to the music when a young lady comes over and introduces herself as Monica.

MissyyMartinezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyyMartinezz

She asks Samantha if she would like to dance. Samantha at first says, "No" but Mark returns at that moment and says, “Go ahead honey, dance with her.”

“Okay," says Samantha and turns to Monica. "I would love to.”

The two girls go out on the dance floor while Mark sits at the table drinking his beer and watching. Monica is a great dancer and she makes Samantha really relax. They dance for three tunes, then a slow song starts and Samantha begins to walk off the dance floor. Monica grabs her hand. “Come on, we can dance to this, too.”

Samantha looks at Mark and he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles. So they start slow dancing and Monica pulls Samantha close. Samantha tenses, but Monica keeps dancing and talking so she relaxes again.

As the evening wore on they felt like close friends. Around midnight, Samantha says that they need to go and Mark asks Monica if she would like to come over for coffee and she accepts. When they arrive, Mark goes to make coffee while the two girls sit and talk.

Monica is soon caressing Samantha’s leg, occasionally brushing Samantha’s breasts. Every time that happens, Samantha feels a tingle but doesn't understand why she is so turned on. Probably due to the alcohol, she thought. Suddenly, Monica reaches over and kisses her mouth. Samantha is surprised but she kisses her back - just as Mark walks in with the coffee.

“Wow, what did I miss?” 

“Oh, nothing, we weren’t doing anything,” Samantha says.

“Not yet anyway,” Monica chimes in with a grin.

Samantha doesn't know what to say, being confused and excited at the same time, but Monica resumes caressing Samantha, and they kiss and fondle each other as Mark watches from his chair. Samantha got more and more turned on but doesn't think she can go all the way. But Monica slides a hand between Samantha’s legs and she automatically spreads them wider. Monica puts a hand inside Samantha’s underwear and rubs her clit.

Samantha reclines on the couch and spreads her legs. Monica, down on her knees, starts licking Samantha's clit and fingering her pussy. Samantha holds the back of Monica’s head and rides her face. She's so ready to cum, she pulls Monica’s head deep into her pussy and squirts over her face.

When she's done, Samantha rolls Monica on her back and starts eating her out. Mark goes over, climbs on the couch and sticks his cock in Monica’s face. She sucks him like she was starving. He shoves in and out of her face and, when he's almost ready to cum, he pulls out and gets behind Samantha and starts pounding her hard.

By now, Monica is getting close and she grabs Samantha’s hair as she starts cumming. At that very moment, Mark grasps Samantha's hips and pushes in hard, grunting and trembling as he fills her pussy with his cum.

Finished, he goes back to his chair where he sits and watches as his wife and Monica turn to do a sixty-nine, licking until they come in each other’s mouths. Once that's was done, they turn to rub their pussy’s together, kissing and caressing each other the entire time.

Both girls come at the same time and then fall asleep on the floor, holding each other. Mark lays down next to Samantha, kisses her cheek then also goes to sleep.

The next morning, they wake up and Monica is gone.

Mark rolls over and wraps his arms around Samantha and tells her he loves her more than ever.

She says, “Really? You still love me after what happened last night?”

“I love you more than you know," he says. "You gave me what I always wanted. To watch you was really great.”

“Do you still want to be with me, make love to me?”

Mark looks in her eyes and says, “I will always love you and make love to you.”

She reaches over, hugs him and lays her head on his shoulder.

Published 
Written by cmt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments