Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Epiphany

"Tori awakens to her innate sensuality."

47
38 Comments 38
17.9k Views 17.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I'm Victoria, but my close friends call me Tori. After work Friday night, walking from my car to meet my girlfriend at the night club which she had recommended, I was late. I should have skipped those last minute errands to get coffee, bagels, and cream cheese for my usual lazy Saturday morning breakfast alone.

Penny expected to meet me outside of the club at eight o'clock, but it was almost eight-thirty as I arrived. I looked all around for her, but there was no sign of her anywhere. I hated ending up all alone.
I had worked with her for over two years. Penny was twenty-seven, single, fun, and very sensual. Everybody knew her. She seemed to be always chatting to me about other women. She pointed out their hair, their eyes, their lips, their breasts, their nails, their tushies, their legs, and their heels whenever we went shopping together, and even sometimes at the office.

When I would point out a few of the guys which I thought were hot, she always replied, "Meh!" So instead, wanting her approving feedback, I started pointing out to her girls which I thought she might like; eventually looking for them constantly and enjoying it too.

Facebook was my favorite pastime at home, until Penny told me of a few web-sites that she liked which were filled with erotic stories, some bi but mostly lesbian. Since then, I had been reading lots of those stories, almost obsessively. Often as I read, I 'jilled' myself, imagining being one of the characters. I loved the emotional passion of the lesbian stories; daydreaming what it might be like to please another woman; learning what, where, when, and how to pleasure her.

I was especially intrigued by stories of an inexperienced girl meeting for the first time, perhaps at a party or at a work place, a confidant lady who just seemed to have a sense of presence about her; a lady who instinctively influenced others with just a gesture, or a look, or a suggestion; a lady who could seduce whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted, with just a smile.

But, I hadn't even kissed another woman. Where have all these new feelings and desires come from? Was it Penny's fault? I too now loved looking at other girls. Was I turning bi? Or have I unknowingly always been so? Who am I, anyway? Oh god!

So there I was standing outside the night club at the end of the queue, hating the feeling of being on display. Wondering if Penny was already inside, or whether I must stay outside and wait longer for her. Wearing a short skater dress, I started to shiver in the cold evening air. I wrapped my short coat more tightly around my waist.

I was thinking of leaving. Twisting around, looking behind just once more to see if Penny was yet still coming, I looked down into the most amazing bright blue eyes smiling up at me. I smiled back at her. I would have pointed her out to Penny, had she been there. Even wearing three inch heels she was still shorter than me, with a delicate little smile, long blonde curly hair, and those beautiful blue eyes piercing up at me. Blushing, I turned away to look at my watch.

As I did, I felt her warm small hand running up the outside of my leg lifting my dress. Instinctively, I slapped her hand away, turning back towards her and glared, "Do you mind!" Miffed at being felt up, I asked sarcastically, "Is there something you want?"

She looked up at me, her smile never dimming, leaned closer to me and softly said, "I was just wanting to know if you were wearing stockings, too. I'm pleased to see that you are. I'm Jayne." She held out her hand, the hand that had been feeling my thigh.

Yet, I took it. She squeezed mine and held on a bit too long. I loved the warmth of her hand. "I'm Victoria," I said.

"So Victoria, let's leave this busy place together," she suggested. "There is another wonderful club, that’s often not so busy, down the street." Her eyes widened so beautifully that I just had to smile at her.

"I have a friend inside here. At least I think I do," I declined.

"Well, I bet she's busy or has moved on without you. I wouldn't have, though." She beamed up at me. "I could be a wonderful friend to you tonight."

I smiled, looked in her eyes saying, "But I don't know you at all, and it would be nice to at least know something about you."

"OK," she said smilingly and held out her hand again. "I'm Jayne and you're my new girlfriend, Tori."

"No," I interrupted her, "I'm Victoria."

"Not to me! Victoria seems too formal to me, and besides you look like a Tori." I shook my head, but smiled. I already liked her aura of self-assurance.

I was a little pissed at Penny for not waiting for me, and was cold and hated waiting. Jayne's idea seemed reasonable. "So, this club of yours," I asked, "is it far?"

"Just a few blocks down," and she pointing in the direction. Exclaiming, "Let's go, Tori!" she grabbed my hand and insistently began walking, taking me along in tow.

We chatted as we walked for several blocks, into an area unfamiliar to me. "I could have brought my car, Jayne," I said.

"Walking is so much more refreshing. Don't you think?" she asked. "And I love the breeze blowing up my skirt. Don't you?" She looked up at me with a sly grin.

"Yes, very refreshing," I murmured.

Jayne slowed and stopped. "We're here," she declared, smilingly.

There was no queue here so looking down at her I asked, "Are they even open?" Then, I looked up at the partly-lit neon sign flashing 'PUSSY WILL' on and off in a lovely bright pink. Puzzled, I looked at her, asking, "Jayne, what is this place?"

"It's called The Pussy Willow," she said calmly.

"But, what kind of place is this?" I wanted a response before we continued, but she just opened the door, towing me inside behind her.

My heel caught in the threshold of the doorway and I stumbled forward. Jayne turned to catch me. My right hand fell onto her neck, and my left onto her waist, as my face dove into her cleavage. Jayne started to giggle. Totally frustrated by the evening, I yelled, "Fuck Me!" without thinking of where I was.

Trying to regain my balance, I looked around and saw the bartender looking at me. She smiled and winked at me. Fixing my hair and regaining some bit of composure, I smiled back and tried to act as if nothing was the matter. Jayne piped up to the bartender, "Hi, Barb. This is my new girl, Tori." I rolled my eyes in disbelief. Barb blew me a kiss with her lips, winked, and seemingly undressed me with her eyes as we passed by.

I looked around the dark, loud club and saw only women. I bit my lip. "Jayne! Wait. Please, what is this place?"

Finally she acknowledged, "It’s a ladies' club where I meet many friends."

She walked to a booth and took off her coat. I removed mine too. She took both and tossed them aside filling one side of the booth. She was wearing a partially buttoned gray blouse, just sheer enough to reveal her true-blonde pale areolas encircling her awakening nipples, a short black leather skirt exposing the lace tops of her gray-tone stockings, and of course those black heels.

She caught me looking at her breasts, and smiled. Blushing at being caught, I turned and slid far into the booth, still biting my lip. She sat beside me.

"Let's have a drink!" she declared, and waved her hand to summon our waitress.

Our waitress came over and quickly kissed Jayne on the cheek and smiled, "Where have you been, Love? We've missed seeing you."

"I've missed you as well, Love." Jayne kissed her on the lips. I continued to bite my lip.

She introduced me. "Cindy, this is my Tori." Speechless, I smiled and waved my hand in greeting.

Jayne ordered both of our drinks, not asking me what I might like. I raised an eyebrow but sat quietly beside her, trapped in the booth, looking over at her. She smiled at me again softly saying, "You do know that you're fucking gorgeous, don’t you?"

She took my face in her palms and pulled it down close to hers, looked in my eyes, then so softly kissed me on the lips.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

It felt wonderful. I didn't have time to react. I just softly moaned my acquiescence and let her continue. Her hand went from my face, to my neck, to my breast, her thumb quickly finding my nipple which started to tingle. Her other hand began once again to make its trek up my thigh, this time on the inside. When she reached my panty I startled to, like awakening from a trance, and broke off the kiss.

"OK, OK! I’m not into this." I was trembling. "I think I should go. I don't know you. And I sure didn't expect this."

Jayne recoiled back with a surprised hurt look. "Yes you did, you certainly did. You have been staring at my tits and ass for weeks, and again tonight. You've wanted to be with me."

"What are you talking about?" I wondered.

"You've stared at me in the lobby of the office building which our employers share. Yeah, you and your slut friend, Penny, both have." I turned beet red. "She seems to like to call you Tori, so I thought I would too. Everybody knows about you two."

"But, if you want to go, then fucking go, Victoria," she mocked my full first name.

I sat there not knowing what to do or say. All I could think about was rumors at the office. "Everybody knows about you two," echoed through my mind, haunted my thoughts.

I wanted to run to my car, go home, shower, get into my PJ's, and forget this ever happened; but, first I felt that I needed to apologize to her. I looked at Jayne and meekly said, "I'm sorry. You caught me by surprise. I never expected to see you here. I really didn't recognize you."

"Well, if you had looked a little further up my neckline or kept your eyes off my ass, maybe you would have recognized me, Victoria," she said firmly, yet without anger.

"And just so you know, I brought you here with me because since you first saw me tonight, you've smiled at me, and longingly looked deep into my eyes. So naturally, I thought you realized that you wanted to be with me. But if you must go, then go."

Then, breaking back into a big smile, she concluded, "Although, I wish that you would stay with me, tonight."

"Oh my dear god!" I thought aloud.

Cindy arrived with our drinks, smiling at what she had overheard as she approached. I reached for my purse for money to pay, but Cindy stopped me with a stern look, yet calmly said, "Jayne is taking care of you tonight. It’s already on her tab."

Feeling sheepish, I thanked Jayne for the drink.

"You’re welcome, Sweetie. I brought you here; you are my guest tonight."

Taking a first sip, I blurted out, "Jayne, this place and these feelings are all so very new to me. I’m not used to it. Why, I’m not even sure if I’m bi. I’m sorry if I disappoint you, but I just don’t know what to think."

As I felt my face turning red, Jayne looked into my eyes. Her expression turned to compassion. She shook her head back and forth as she spoke softly, but authoritatively, to me, "Babe, from what I’ve seen, you're surely bi and maybe lez; and if you don't understand that you're only deceiving yourself." Her fingers reached out and combed my hair from my eyes as I watched her take a sip of her drink.

Feeling compelled to know; I took a big sip of my drink then asked, "What does everybody know?" I took another even bigger sip.

She looked at me. "From all your public flirting, most everybody is very sure you and Penny are doing each other."

As she slowly sipped on her drink through its straw, I choked on mine. "That's not true at all," I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "We're merely friends, not lovers."

Jayne calmly smiled at me. "Yes, I know you’re not lovers, because you're not her type. I can sense these things. But, Tori dear, you are my type."

Trying to clear the drink from my lungs, I just had to ask, "And what type am I, Jayne?"

She pulled me close to her, looking at me with a different kind of look. I wondered what it meant. Then suddenly I recognized it. Oh god! It was the look of claiming ownership!

Her piercing eyes looked into mine hypnotically. Again she kissed me. Her tongue began to explore my mouth and mine began to dance with hers. Jayne’s hand reached under my dress and her thumb pressed through the fabric of my damp panty onto my clit. Meanwhile, her fingertip ran up and down my pussy pressing the wet fabric between my outer lips. Her thumb began rubbing back and forth across my now poking clit. Soaking myself, I kissed her back, tongue on tongue, enjoying it so much, just letting her have her way with me. I would have O'd except I was too anxious.

Jayne broke from the kiss. Again with her palms holding my face before hers, like a mother holding her child’s attention, she looked deep into my eyes. She smiled hey-look-what-I-just-won, and quietly announced, "What type are you? Why Tori, you're a sweet submissive slut, and tonight you’re mine. That's who you really are."

She lifted her drink to her mouth, quickly downed the rest of it, and then slowly licked her lips. She got up taking me by the hand, coaxing me to my feet. I asked, "Now, where are we going?"

She looked up at me; kissed me again. "Give me a dance, my sweet slut."

Once again, I found myself in tow, this time to the dance floor. Tugging on her arm, I spun her back around towards me. "Jayne, I really don't know if I can do this. I mean it." Pleadingly, I looked into her eyes.

She understood that I was apprehensive only of the newness of all this. She stepped closer to me and calmingly whispered, "Now hold me close, Tori dear, and dance with me. Just one dance. This is who you really are. This is what you truly desire. Trust me, Sweetie. I know these things."

I placed my arms around her waist. Jayne wrapped her arms up around my neck. We began to dance. I looked down at her; she looked up at me and kissed me softly. Her mouth opened. She inhaled my tongue between her lips, and suckled on it softly. Feeling her breasts pressed against mine, her body heat warmed me like I had never felt before. I tingled, twitched, and was soaking wet.

As the dance ended, her piercing blue eyes looked straight into mine. She broke the kiss and proclaimed softly into my ear, "Tori, my sweet slut, you finally understand now, don’t you? You're mine."

I trembled, yet nodded and acknowledged, "Yes, Jayne, I am yours. All yours. Your slut."

Her arms pulled us even tighter together as she softly but audibly declared, "You're coming home with me for the weekend." I smiled acceptance.

Then Jayne immediately tested me publicly on the dance floor. "Tori, I’m not wearing a panty so you shouldn’t be either. Take off your panty and give it to me, right here, right now." My eyes widened in shock, but my chin lowered in acquiescence. I reached under my dress, pulled my panty down off my hips and tushy and let it fall to my ankles. I stepped free of it. Bending over, I picked it up. Folded it, and with two hands deferentially presented it to her.

"That’s a good girl," she rewarded me. I smiled at her. She lifted it to her face and sniffed it. "Your scent is delectable, Tori; and I’m sure your taste is too. We’ll find out soon enough."

"Now be a good girl again and go get your car. I'll wait for you here." She kissed me again. Her arms moved down over my back, and then slowly slid down over my tushy, then back up under my dress, her fingers splitting my bare cheeks as she pulled my mound tight to her tummy. I felt a small fingertip probe my bud. Then, she released me to do her errand.

Leaving to go get my car for Jayne, I smiled brightly; happily awakened to the insight that I was the type to submit myself to her. Indeed, I would, willingly.

I didn't notice the big smile both Barb and Cindy each gave to Jayne as I went out the door.

_________

Post Script:
This is my fourth story, but it is not wholly mine; rather, it is a collaboration among three Lush Stories friends. Although edited and completed by me, it was initially drafted by 'magick' who was inspired by 'jdmleather'.

Published 
Written by SylviaK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments