Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her first group sex

"Her first time with a woman"

9
2 Comments 2
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Of course I felt guilty about breaking my promise, but he was just too irresistible. From the first moment I knew that he could get me to do anything that he wanted, and that I would enjoy every moment of it. I knew from the first moment that I looked into his eyes that I would do anything to make him happy. It was love at first sight. Too bad I had taken a vow to my church that I would save myself for marriage, while I didn’t say who that would be to it was implied that my family was to join the McCallisters. I was supposed to marry their son.

I always thought I was good looking being 5’4” and very curvy. I know that I had great tits, because I would often find men staring at them, and why wouldn’t they? I was a double D, and had a tiny waist making them look even bigger. I always thought that I had a big ass but I had often found men staring there as well. Even though I would consider myself good looking my betrothed never even seemed interested me. We had gone on a few dates but most of them ended early and we only had a kiss once. And I wouldn’t even call that a real kiss it was only a peck on the cheek.

I moaned as my hair was pulled back sharply painfully shocking me out of my memory. I wasn’t paying attention and that would cost me. I wouldn’t let it happen again, or I would be punished for sure. I looked into His eyes as I opened my mouth ready to receive whatever he gave me. Sadly it was only his fingers but I sucked on them as eagerly as I would his cock. If I was a good girl he would let me taste. I didn’t need him to tell me what to do, I knew what he wanted and how he wanted it.

After he pulled his fingers out of my mouth with a slight pop, I stuck my ass out for him. He would want to see how wet I was, to see if I was ready for the next step. His hand caressed down my back and cupped my large behind. I pushed into him willing his fingers closer to my waiting sex. I knew I was dripping wet and I couldn’t wait for him to find out. I looked into his eyes again and licked my lips. Finally his fingers entered my waiting pussy, and I cried out in ecstasy.

“I have a surprise for you.” He whispered in my ear, moving his fingers in and out of my slick fold. I moaned in response unable to for any words. I leaned back as he pressed his thumb against my clit. He knew how to work his fingers in just the right way that I was almost cumming just from them. I tried to pay attention to what he was saying but I could feel the pressure building inside of me. I wanted to let go and just let the wave overcome me.

I have some friends wanting to join tonight's activities. Would you like that pet?” He asked circling my clit with his thumb once more. I practically screamed, I wanted to cum so badly. I would do anything for him as long as he kept working his magic on my pussy.

“Yes” I managed between moans. He had been talking about adding some people into our games. But I wasn’t sure if I was ready to have another man into the mix. Or a woman, I had never been with a woman before. The closest I had ever come was tasting my own juices off of His cock or fingers. I had to admit though I was curious, I always liked the taste of myself on His cock after our exploits. His cum mixed with mine was the best taste in the world.

“Good, I am glad to hear how eager you are.” He pulled his fingers out of me and put them in my mouth. I eagerly sucked them clean enjoying how much they were covered. I was so wet, I could feel my thighs start to get soaked, slipping against each other. He guided me as I crawled on all fours to the other side of the room where a single chair was.

“Sit here and wait for my instructions. I will be back with our friends.” He said walking away knowing that I would obey. It didn’t take long for him to return, a man and a woman were following him. He gestured for the other man to sit in the chair in front of me. Once he did I was face to face with his crotch. He was wearing a suit but I could still tell that he was pretty well endowed. I couldn’t wait to see how big he was but He hadn’t told me that I could do anything yet.

Next he had the woman stand next to me and instructed her to strip. She looked nervous but still complied. She was smaller than me not as curvy and smaller tits and ass. She was also completely shaved just like I was.

FelishaFoxi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelishaFoxi1

But she was still good looking. I admired her as she slowly took off her clothes not looking at anyone but instead at the ground. Once she was naked He told her to sit next to me. She looked at me briefly and I smiled at her trying to ease some of her tension.

“Kiss her. “ He instructed. I wasn’t sure who he was talking to so I just leaned forward closer to the woman. She was still hesitant, and remained still as I pressed my lips to hers. It was just a quick kiss before I pulled back not sure if I should continue. I looked up at Him for approval and he nodded that I should keep going.

I leaned closer to the woman and kissed her again. I cupped her face as I deepened the kiss opening her mouth with my tongue. As we kissed she seemed to open up more and become more comfortable with me. I decided to take a risk and pulled gently on her nipple. She jumped slightly but didn’t pull away from me. I moved my other hand to her breast and played with both of them until they became hard, standing at attention waiting to be sucked on.

“Go ahead, Love play with her tits as well.” The other man said grabbing his dick through his pants. My suspicions were confirmed, he was a large man, with a big cock. Then I felt fingers on my nipples, and I pushed my chest closer to the light touches that I was feeling. I wanted her to put them in her mouth, and I wanted to taste her too. I pulled away slightly and looked her in the eyes. She had her eyes half closed clearly enjoying my fingers pulling on her, so I grabbed a bigger handful and brought them to my face. I started out by licking them at first and when she moaned and threw her head back I took that as my que and began sucking on her nipples.

I felt a hand on the back of my neck and opened my eyes enough to see that the other man was the one holding my head. I smiled and looked around the room and saw that He was standing and watching though clearly aroused, I could see his erection through his pants. I focused my attention back to the woman in front of me. I dove into her tits again burying my face in them. I licked and sucked on every piece of flesh that I could get my mouth around. I even teased her nipples by gently biting them, running my teeth across them.

Then I felt a hand on my thigh, small and slender. It was her hand. She started to move her hand up to where my legs met, and I opened them slightly for her. Yes, I wanted her to touch me so badly, I could feel my clit throb in anticipation. I moved both of my hands to her thighs and opened her legs to me and gently felt her wetness. She was so wet my finger was covered in her nectar immediately. That made me even wetter and I'm sure she could feel me throbbing as she entered me.

“Yes, finger that pussy, how many fingers do you have inside her?” The other man asked her. I could tell that she had two already and it felt amazing. She added another one and replied to him. I couldn’t really hear what she was saying anymore, I was too focused on the the fingers that she was slipping in and out of my dripping pussy. I moaned, and brought my head back down to her tits.

I was still working her clit as she finger fucked me, my mouth was licking all over her tits. This was so hot and I could tell that I was going to cum soon. I whispered this into her ear, as I entered a finger into her cunt. She moaned into my ear and picked up the pace of her fingers, now up to four, fucking my pussy and covering my thighs and down to my knees in sweet juices.

“ I want you to come on my fingers, I want to feel your throbbing lit on my thumb as I fuck that tight little pussy. “She said into my ear, and I lost it. The wave broke and pleasure washed over me as I began shaking and screaming. Multiple waves tingled from my sex all over my body. I screamed that I was cumming and I could feel hands groping my tits as the other woman continued to work my cunt for all it was worth.

“Oh god that was so hot, I am gonna cum too!” She screamed and came over my fingers too. I thrust my fingers into her faster, knowing that she could ride the wave even longer. And then something shot out onto my face. Confused I looked over at the men, but they both still had their cocks in their pants. Another shot onto my face and I realized that the other woman had squirted as she came. I licked my lips tasting her on my face. It was amazing. I needed another taste.

 

Published 
Written by invalidusername1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments