Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Pet

"She punished me when I disobeyed…"

5
3 Comments 3
17.9k Views 17.9k
978 words 978 words
I know better, but I can’t help myself. I needed to know…

She warned me that I would be punished if I didn’t obey. So what do I do? I disobey, so she bound me, gagged me and made me watch two of her fairies make such passionate love that I cried a river. Why cry, you may ask? I cried because the sight was so beautiful and magical. To make it worse she touched me as I watched.

She kept me like that for 24 hours! Imagine 24 hours of watching the most beautiful sex you will ever see and not be able to do anything. After the punishment was served, she had me bathed, fed and finally she had me bound to a bed. I was also blindfolded, for she wanted my senses heightened.

My heart raced in anticipation of what will come next. I heard her footsteps and I could tell that she was undressing. I smelled the wonderfully scented candles throughout the room. She sat on the bed next to me and gently caressed my arm and as she did this, she spoke to me. She explained that she didn't want to have to punish me but I must stop disobeying her. I told her that I couldn't help it but, no matter what I do, I never stray.

She kissed my lips gently and I opened my mouth to let her in. Her kiss was pure unadulterated passion and I thought I was going to pass out from it. She touched my face and that was the first time she called me Pet. She said that I earned that name because I took the punishment and never once disobeyed her even though she thought I might.

She broke me.

The punishment was too much and my entire being ached. I was consumed with lust and she knew it. She told me that the reason she chose that particular punishment was because it fit.

She proceeded to touch my nipples, my breasts, my stomach, and then she climbed on the bed and straddled me. I was delirious. She felt so good my tears flowed freely. She slowly climbed over me and stopped when she reached my face. I could smell her scent and I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. She lifted herself and ohhh soooo slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth. I was like an animal in heat, raw and hungry. I kiss her gorgeous pussy and I felt like I died and went to utopia. The taste, the feel.

I licked her gently, softly, she moaned and slowly rode my face. She untied my right hand and I touched her skin and it felt like silk. I licked around her clit and she moaned. I sucked her clit and slide a finger inside her very wet pussy. She moaned louder.

She rode my face a little faster. My face was drenched with her wetness. I slid another finger and she moaned even louder.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I slid a third and she rode faster, making the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard. I thrust deeper and felt her magnificent g-spot. She was in a frenzy. I played with her g-spot for a few minutes. I felt her getting tighter and just as I slid deeper, she exploded as she rode me faster. She wanted more and I gave it to her. She called out "pet" as her second orgasm arrived. By the time she had her 5th orgasm, she was spent.

She slid over my body and kissed me while she tried to control her breathing, tasting her wetness and cum on my mouth licking my face clean.

Tears were still falling.

She slid a little more and placed her soft full lips on my right nipple between the kisses and sucking I became crazed. She repeated the actions on my left nipple and I moaned loud. I begged. I pleaded. I cried more. I screamed.

It was too much to handle, with the previous 24 hours of watching fairies making love and the sensual bath. I was at the edge of oblivion with no possibility of return! She whispered, "be patient, my pet. You will release to me". With that I couldn't help but growl. I was surely turning into an animal.

She lowered herself and breathed into my extremely swollen, wet sensitive pussy. I am sure that I came just from that. But then again, I was too delirious to really ever know. With her tongue, she licked me from the opening to my clit, but stopped short. She followed that by placing her entire mouth on my clit and gave me the most gentle sucking I have ever experienced.

I just about passed out and the tears didn't stop.

I couldn't speak. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

She tasted all of my pussy. She slid her tongue inside and I screamed. I knew it was the end of me. But she didn't let me cum and I whimpered, because it's all I could do. 

I whispered "please... please...” and she slid 2 fingers in me and said "you may cum now, my pet". She added a 3rd finger and thrusted so deeply inside of me.

I instantly came. I bucked, screamed and cried harder. She assaulted my pussy and I went mad. She knew I had more to give and she fucked me senseless until I cam two more times. When I was spent, she slid up and kissed me. I cleaned her lips with my tongue. 

She whispered, "you see my pet, this is what you will get if you obey. The next time you disobey me, your punishment will be 48 hours."

She removed the blindfold and kissed my tears. I thanked her and asked for forgiveness.

She responded, "I've already forgiven you, now sleep my pet." 
Published 
Written by Mzz_Random
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments