Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot and Heavy Hazing

"Sorority girls get called out for their lesbian tendencies"

7
4 Comments 4
16.7k Views 16.7k
739 words 739 words

“Alright you fucking sluts,” boomed the sorority president, Jess, “we’re gonna find out which of you whores are fuckin dykes!”

Jess continued with instructions. Each girl was to sit on a paper towel naked and watch 10 minutes of lesbian porn. Anyone with a wet towel would be severely punished.

Katie was bisexual (although somewhat in denial about it), and had not yet come out to her conservative, homophobic parents, and wouldn’t have dared to act on her impulses. She had tried to suppress her feelings for a while now, and was fearful of being outed by this invasive challenge.

The screen showed two women kissing passionately. Slowly, they began to grope and lick each other’s breasts. 

Katie felt herself becoming incredibly aroused. She tried closing her eyes to avoid the visual effect. In her own head she attempted to convince herself, “I’m not a dyke. I’m not a dyke. I AM NOT A FUCKING LESBO!”

“Eyes up, rush!” Jessica shouted, intruding Katie’s thoughts. 

Katie opened her eyes. It wasn’t working anyway. The moaning noises were just as arousing as the visuals. 

The women were now aggressively eating each other out in a 69 position, licking and suckin on each other’s clits in a way that’s Katie had only dreamed about doing. Katie felt a great warm sensation between her legs and an incredible urge to touch herself. 

Suddnenly and abruptly, Jess turned off the large television and urged the girls to stand up. 

Katie’s towel was the wettest in the entire group, and only one other girl, Melody, had soaked the towel at all.

”Oh my God! Looks like we have some lesbos in the house...” Jess shouted, smirking at them. 

The other rushes and senior sisters joined in on the teasing, laughing in unison. Katie’s face grew incredibly red. Her parents would hate her. 

“You two are fucking lucky I don’t kick you out of this damn sorority," Jessica giggled. “Good thing I’m not that mean. But you bitches are gonna show the world what secret fucking dykes you are.”

She continued, “Fire crotch, lay on your back. Blue eyes, you’re gonna eat your little dyke friend out.” 

IsabellaOliver1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaOliver1

Melody hesitantly got on her back. She was beautiful, as was Katie. Both had stunning ocean-blue eyes and perfect bodies. Katie’s black hair framed her face perfectly. 

Hesitantly, Katie stared at Melody’s perfect pussy. She had never done this before. Cautiously, she went in for the first lick. 

"Oh my God," she thought. 

It was so sweet. Melody let out a moan as Katie sucked on her clit, soaking her entire face in Melody’s fluids before sticking a finger in.

Jess lifted Katie’s head up from Melody’s pussy with force,“You like doing that shit, dyke?”

Trying to maintain some of her dignity, Katie whimpered, “No.” 

Jess touched Katie’s pussy, and dragged up a line of wetness to show the rest of the girls, “YOUR PUSSY SAYS OTHERWISE, YOU FUCKING LYING LESBIAN!” 

The room giggled in unision. Katie went back to eating Melody out without being told. She just simply loved doing it, truthfully. 

”This is disgusting we have to watch you dykes get off on lesbo shit,” Jessica grunted in utter disappointment. 

“I’M FUCKING CUMMING!” Melody yelled, not meaning to cause a scene. 

The sisters giggled at her pleasure with sarcasm and disgust. The shame just made it hotter for Katie, who was next.

Melody threw Katie on her back and said, “You’re next baby.”

”Ooh,” Jessica exclaimed, “the lezzies are putting on a show!”

What Katie didn’t know was that Melody had experience. Melody fingered and licked Katie’s pussy like a champ, occasionally stopping to kiss her just to tease her, and ocassionally reaching up to pinch Katie’s nipples. Melody could tell Katie loved tasting herself.

Katie came in less than 10 minutes, screaming, “OH MY GOD! I’M CUMMING ON YOUR FACE!” 

When it was done, Jess forced the girls to say 'I love pretty pussy' in unison, to which Katie finally admitted that she had loved pretty pussy for a long time.

The girls then got to write whatever they desired on Melody and Katie’s bodies. Some of the words included 'dykes', 'lesbos', and 'freaks'.

Katie didn’t care. Besides, she was still in the sorority, and had made a new friend. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Talentedthottie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments