Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I lost my lesbian virginity

"A passionate account of my first time with a girl"

32
20 Comments 20
48.0k Views 48.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
They say everyone remembers their first kiss. I guess that’s true and in my case that was with a girl. Despite what you might think, I was quite a late developer and didn’t experience my my first cock until after I had turned 17. I was a bit of an odd one out in that respect and I was well aware that my friends had been experimenting before me. I had quite a strict upbringing you see and while a lot of my friends were messing about, my parents kept me in to do my homework. Several years later, I ended up getting a distinction in English so I guess it paid off. I work in an art gallery… so not sure though.

I was in my first year at college when I met Gemma, I think I had turned 16 a couple of months earlier. I had a few close friends and I knew right from primary school that I was a bit different. They would be going gooey over photos of the latest boy bands, while I was drooling over Gwen Stefani.

Even if you were straight, you couldn’t help but think Gemma was cute. I think she had moved into the area quite recently and like any new student appearing mid term, she was shy and awkward. Her shyness just made her more adorable. I was one of the first to make friends with her, although she never quite penetrated our little clique. I don’t know what happened to the others. We lost touch after going to different universities. So, out of my college days, Gemma remains the one girl I have kept in touch with.

As soon as I saw her I felt something. By then I had assumed I was a lesbian, although I wouldn’t find myself properly for another year at least. Now, I would consider myself bisexual, with a strong preference for girls.

We were at the lockers after hockey practice one afternoon and I was collecting my stuff, to take home for the weekend. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. She was so cute, with her jet black hair and those big brown eyes. I’m no anthropologist, but I kind of thought she was Chinese or something - but not quite.

“Hi!” I said.

“Hi,” said Gemma. She smiled and then dropped her folder of work clumsily.

“Oh let me help you,” I said, stooping to help her pick the sheaf up, which had scattered about the corridor.

“Ah thank you!” She said.

I looked down as I shuffled a few pages together and saw quite a way up her navy hockey skirt, since the two halves had flapped open. Her legs were smooth and slim and right at the top was a tantalizing bit of her white panties.

“You’re so pretty,” I said, truthfully.

“Thank you, so are you,” she said. You have lovely hair.”

In those days, my natural blonde hair was almost to my waist. I was proud of it too.

“Yeah, everyone is jealous of my hair,” I said.

“Hmmm…it’s sexy.”

I’m not sure she meant to say sexy, but I suppose it just dropped out. She looked at me furtively as she stood up and there was a short embarrassed silence.

“Hope you don’t mind me asking,” I said. “You look a bit Oriental or something.”

“Yes,” said Gemma, brightly. “My Mum is Japanese.”

“Oh Japanese. Well, you’re beautiful because of it.”

We walked to the gates together, chatting about stuff, which I’ve long since forgotten, but there was a connection there. A little spark had been lit.

On the Monday, I bumped into Gemma at lunch time. I think it was late spring and I remember it was a very mild sunny day. I asked her if she wanted to share my bottle of Appletize. I must have thought she was special because I didn’t share my Appletize with anyone. She said she would love to and we found a quiet area, under a big tree in one corner of the college campus. I think we chatted about music and television and holidays. All the usual stuff. Then somehow the conversation turned to love.

“I guess you have a boyfriend,” said Gemma.

“Why do you guess that?” I said.

“I just assumed, with you being so gorgeous…”

“I don’t. I haven’t been with anyone. How about you?” I asked.

Gemma looked at me and her eyes seemed to go a bit dewy, as if she was struggling with some intense emotion. She ignored my question, but asked another of her own.

“How about a girlfriend?” She asked.

I looked down, suddenly feeling exposed. There was suddenly a tension in the air and I wasn’t sure what to say.

“No girlfriend either,” I said.

“Nor me,” she said.

“Why do you think I might have a girlfriend Gemma?”

“I…I just thought, if you didn’t have a boyfriend…”

“I’m a virgin Gemma…but.”

“Yes!” She said, as if on tender hooks.

“If I did have. I would want to go with a girl.”

She took a few sips of my fizzy apple drink and handed me the bottle.

“Oh.” She said.

“So, you haven’t told me,” I said. “Are you into boys or girls?”

“Girls. Ummm Danielle?”

“Yes?”

She looked at me in a way I can’t describe, but I’ll never forget it.

“I think I have feelings for you,” she said.

“Really? In what way?”

“Don’t be shocked,” she said.

“I won’t, nothing shocks me.”

“When I go to bed. Before I go to sleep…I think about you.”

“OK, is that it? You think about me? I asked.

I was concentrating on her so hard, I poured a little juice into my mouth and forgot to swallow. A bit dribbled down my chin and all down my white cotton top. Suddenly my boobs and particularly my nipples were clinging to the thin fabric. Gemma noticed and in an instant she was a mess. I thought she was going to have a panic attack.

“Are you OK Gemma?”

“Yes..it’s OK…I’m just. Oh fuck Danielle!”

“What is it! I’ve just spilt a little juice..I…”

Before I could get another word out Gemma had rushed towards me and our lips met. She pushed her body against mine, pushing me backwards onto the grass. I could feel her heart beating against my chest. Her breath was hot. I didn’t know what was happening to me, but I knew I liked it. My pussy was tingling like it had never done before and I could feel that my panties were soaked. Instead of fighting her off, I put my hand around the back of her head and allowed her tongue to slip into my mouth. I couldn’t believe how soft her mouth was. I hadn’t kissed a guy, so I had nothing to compare it with. I just knew her lips were like velvet smeared with honey.

Gemma sat up at last and looked round. I hadn’t even considered if we had been over-looked. A couple of boys walked by, but I think they had dismissed our embrace as normal girly playfulness.

We didn’t speak for about a minute.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

Gemma had one hand on my knee and we just stared into each other’s eyes. I don’t think either of us knew what to say. We had already said it with our lips.

“Wow!” She said, eventually.

“Double wow!” I said.

Gemma smiled sweetly. Her top two buttons had come undone in our embrace and I had a peek of her white cleavage. She looked down and appeared to be faintly embarrassed and did them up.

“Have you kissed a girl before?” She asked.

“No. That’s my first kiss Gemma,” I said, smoothing my skirt down.

“Really?”

“Really. I’m a proper goody two shoes,” I said.

“It’s hard to believe, cos you’re so lovely!”

“Was it yours?” I asked.

“Not quite,” she said. “I had this one date, after my sixteenth birthday, with a guy,” she continued.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, it was at school. We were friends really. We went to see a film and he snogged me, but I didn’t enjoy it.”

“Ah. Did you see him again?”

“No. We didn’t do anything!”

“It’s OK Gemma.”

“Are we lesbians do you think?” She asked.

“I think so. I’m not sure. I don’t know,” I said, honestly.

“Danielle. I want to ask you something.”

“You can ask me anything Gemma. What’s up?”

“Can we meet up somewhere?”

“Yeah sure.”

“I mean somewhere quiet, on Saturday.”

I looked at her face. I sensed the innocence in her. It reflected my own and I knew what she was feeling. More than ever before, I was aware of my sexuality. It wasn’t that I was straight or bi or whatever. It was more fundamental than that. For the first time Gemma had made me aware of what it felt, to be properly aroused. My panties just didn’t normally get that damp. When we kissed that first time, my whole body was alive with sex. The way my nipples had gone stiff and everything.

I kissed Gemma on the cheek as we parted to go to our separate tutorials. I agreed to meet her by the canal on the Saturday. My mind was a blur for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn’t think about anything but Gemma. I can’t even remember what the subject was, English probably. I learned nothing that afternoon. Not academically at least.

I was first to arrive at our agreed spot. It was underneath a bridge, which led to a small industrial estate. On Sundays there would be guys with fishing rods, but Saturdays were quiet.

I watched her walking down the towpath for three or four minutes in the distance. I knew it was my Gemma straight away from the way she walked.

“Hi,” I said, when she joined me.

“Hi Danielle."

“You look nice,” I said.

Gemma was wearing a denim skirt and black hold ups. Her top was pink I think. I remember it was tight though. I was already a D cup by then, and Gemma was about a C.

“I just live nearby," she said. “My parents and my brother have gone out.”

“Oh, that’s nice for them. Didn’t they mind you not going?”

“No, I often do my own thing.”

“Ah cool,” I said.

“Do you want to come back with me Danielle?”

“Yeah sure.”

I was wearing a white see-through blouse and a white bra. Gemma couldn’t take her eyes off my boobs. My jeans were my tightest pair too. We went straight up to her bedroom and she put on a compilation CD. We lay on her bed and we shared a slab of chocolate. We were like two love sick puppies, on our bellies, face to face and feeding each other chunks of chocolate.

We sat up and Gemma looked into my eyes, as the track changed to a single by Tatu. It was ‘All the things she said.' We both knew the significance of it as we edged closer together. Our lips met and we kissed. Except it wasn’t like before. Her lips were even more moist if anything and my heart was pounding. My hand instinctively went to her leg and I slid it up her skirt slowly. She broke off the kiss after a minute, with my hand resting up her skirt, gently teasing the soft flesh of her thigh. I removed it, but only to begin undoing the buttons on my blouse. Our eyes didn’t leave each other’s for one second, until the last button popped open. Gemma looked down as I parted the two halves of my blouse. Her breathing instantly became deeper and I’m sure a small tear began to well up in her eyes.

“You’re so beautiful,” she said.

“You’re sexy and you know it,” I said.

She smiled and pulled her top over her head as I slipped my shirt down my shoulders. Then she stood up and unfastened the catch on the back of her skirt and it just slid down her pale, slim legs. I took my jeans off, with her help and we giggled together as she struggled to roll them off. Eventually we sat on the bed, just in our bra and panties. I nodded towards her chest.

“You first!”

“No you!” She said.

“OK together then!”

We each put our hands on the catches at the same time and took off our bras. Gemma’s tits were so pert. Her nipples were puffy and a deep, cherry red. She shuffled towards me and kissed me, as her hands cupped my breasts. She squeezed them gently. I responded by squeezing her cheeky little bum and then slipped my hand inside the front of her panties.

We fell sideways onto the bed, still kissing and then I rolled onto my back. Gemma’s lips were immediately on my boobs. She kissed my breasts and sucked my juicy nipples so lovingly. It was beautiful. I stroked her hair as she sucked my boobs.

“Oh baby! That’s so good!” I said.

When she had got my nipples as stiff as they would go, she rolled back and I returned the favour. I slipped my hand inside her panties again, except now, I didn’t pause at her pubes. My fingers continued until I discovered her amazing, moist pussy lips. She moaned as my tongue rolled around her nipples and my fingers wriggled inside her dripping, virgin pussy. Gemma eased my body away and we lay side by side on the bed. Now she had her hand inside my panties too. I let out a long sigh and my body quivered as I felt her fingers parting my swollen labia. As her pussy became even more wet so did mine and we played with each other like that for ten minutes or more.

As my orgasm grew close I turned my head towards her and we kissed passionately, bringing each other off with our fingers. She was amazing, teasing my tender little clit, until I was a squirming, trembling wreck. I remember the music and her magnolia, plastered ceiling becoming one big dreamy whole as we brought each other to a blistering, screaming orgasm.

Gemma and I became the worst kept secret in college. We would meet every day and share our lunch and at weekends we would indulge ourselves in sex. We discovered pussy eating on our third time and then we would munch each other at every opportunity. Gemma remains one of my closest friends and will always be special to me as my first love.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments