Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fucked your mom

"when your boyfriend isnt giving you what you need, turn to his mother."

32
7 Comments 7
27.6k Views 27.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Carlos, you’re such a dick, I can’t believe you stood me up for our date yet again, for a video game. Yes, I know you were on multiplayer and you had to get points to build your fort. Oh, sorry, it’s a base. Well, I just wanted to tell you I got mine. I had the three most intense orgasms I have ever had in our relationship and it wasn’t from you. From who you say? Well to tell you the truth, it was from your mother.

I was going through it in my mind. The words I would say to him. I felt an arm slide over my belly and pull me close. I smiled to myself. I still could not believe I was in bed with my boyfriend’s mom. I needed to think.

Okay, let give you some information before it goes way over your head.

My name is Sophie and I am nineteen years old. I am a cute Latina and as such always kept together with my own. My boyfriend, Carlos is a handsome guy of twenty-one but has trouble acting his age. With technology all around us, he seemed to either be on his phone, computer, or games consoles. It drives me mad, it also puts a damper on our relationship.

We used to fuck like rabbits, sometimes even making love three or four times a day. Now I hardly get fucked once a week and as a teenager with a healthy sexual appetite, it wasn’t doing it for me. Nowadays, even when he did decide to make love to me, it would be half-hearted. It seemed to be that he stopped caring. Not that he stopped caring about us, he stopped caring about himself too. He had grown lazy, sitting in his lazy chair playing games with people from around the world.

Today, I tried to peak his interest, wearing naughty waistcoats and no bra so my big breasts would push up and give him a good view. It didn’t seem to work, he hardly seemed noticed me. It was all too much for me and I walked into the kitchen and started to cry.

About two hours ago, I was sitting in the kitchen crying when Maya walked in. Maya is my boyfriend’s mother, a gorgeous woman in her early forties. Like all Latina women, she had dark hair and eyes. For her age, she was still gorgeous and her body was fantastic.

“Sophie, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

I looked up at her with my tear-filled eyes and it all sort of blurted out of me.

“I love Carlos, but he hasn’t made love to me in ages. The last time I had an orgasm was well over a week ago, he doesn’t seem to want to get off those damn games and look after me.”

She got to her knees in front of me and wiped away my tears. She made me look at her and smiled at me.

“Why did you leave your feelings pent up like that? You should have told me sooner.”

She stood up and held my hand. She led me out the kitchen and up the stairs.

“Come with me honey, I’ll soon make you feel better.”

She led me into her bedroom and started to undress me. I was a bit shocked, but decided to go with the flow. It wasn’t long before I was naked and she started to undress too. She pulled me close, our naked bodies pressed against each other. She kissed me passionately and I could feel a connection that I have never felt when I was with her son.

“As you have guessed, I am going to fuck you. Not only that, but I am going to do things to you that no guy will ever dream of.”

She smiled and turned me around so my back was to the bed. She pushed me gently, making me fall back on the bed. She climbed on top of me, her hot body pressed hard against mine. She kissed me passionately, snaking her tongue deep into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her neck and held her close.

She pulled away from me and grabbed both of my breasts. She squeezed and caressed my breasts, pinching my nipples and tweaking them between her fingers. I groaned as her mouth clamped around one of my breasts, sucking hard and biting on my nipple. I closed my eyes as she took her time on my breasts, kissing and sucking on each one. Her tongue flicked over one than the other taking me to heights of pleasure I had never experienced before.

All I could do was lay back as she worked my body the way she wanted. Her tongue slid from my breasts and over my belly. Her tongue dipped into my belly button making me groan. She seemed to know exactly what to do and she was driving me wild. She looked up at me and with a sly smile and kissed my pubic bone.

I took a deep breath as she wiggled her tongue at me. I knew what she was going to do before she did it. She slid her tongue deep inside me, wiggling her tongue inside my hole.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

I groaned loudly as she sucked hard on my pussy as her tongue lapped at my cunt.

I groaned and slid my hand through her hair as she sucked hungrily at my quim. All the time she licked me she was looking right up at me. There is something really erotic about someone looking at you while they eat you out.

She lifted her head for a few seconds for me to see her lick two fingers. My back arched in pleasure as she inserted her fingers into my hole, pushing them into the knuckle. She sucked hard on my clit and she fingered my pussy. Her fingers hooked inside me searching out my G-spot. She found it easily and rubbed against it making wave after wave of pleasure wash over me. It didn’t take long for my first orgasm to build up. I could feel my toes tingle and then the rest of my body started to shake. It was like I was having an outer body experience and I was enjoying every second of it.

My body thrashed about as my orgasm overtook me. She pulled her fingers from my pussy and giggled at me as my body came down from the immense high she had taken me too. She lay on top of me once more, kissing me and holding me.

“Did you like that baby? I think I am going to do something really naughty to you now, then you can try and make me cum. Is that okay?”

I nodded and she climbed off me. She rolled me over so I was lying on my belly and could feel her start to caress my ass. She started to plant kisses up my leg and over my ass. I could feel her trace her tongue over my butt. She bit down hard on my ass, leaving a large mark on me. I had gotten love bites before, but never on my ass.

I felt her spread my ass cheeks and then felt her tongue slide over my sphincter. The feeling was something I had never felt before. It was interesting and I didn’t mind it at all. Her tongue toyed with my butthole a little before I felt the tip of her tongue push against my hole. For a second I was completely still as her tongue push against my hole and entered my ass. I groaned as she started to fuck my ass with her tongue. It seemed to do something to me. It felt so good and at the same time so different.

Maya slipped a hand under me, slipping two fingers back inside my pussy. She just let them rest inside me as she carried on tonguing my ass. The combination her fingers in my pussy and the anal stimulus seemed to induce another, more powerful orgasm. My body shook violently as she held onto my ass tightly and carried on tonguing me. She seemed to delight in making me cum and did so well.

She lay next to me and pulled me close. She started to kiss me passionately, her hand grabbing and squeezing at my breasts. I felt so safe and secure and loved in her arms. We looked deep into each other’s eyes and smiled at each other.

“Okay, sweetie, I have something special in mind for you. Wait here with those sexy legs open for me. I’ll be right back.”

She left the room and came back a minute later wearing a strap-on dildo. It was a nice size pink thing and it looked amazing on her dark skin.

“Lay back sweetie, I’m gonna fuck you good.”

I lay back as she climbed on top of me. I felt her “cock” slide inside of me as she rested her hands on either side of my head. She started to move her hips, fucking me for all she was worth. It could have never replaced a real cock, but it still felt amazing. I groaned loudly as she fucked me.

She leant forward, kissing me passionately as she pleasured me. I cupped her breasts as she fucked me and we held and groped each other. She rolled us over so I was sitting on her lap and she told me to ride her. As I bounced on her dildo she caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples.

I could feel yet another orgasm ripple through my body as I started to shake uncontrollably. It was like I was having a seizure and Maya gently rolled me over and pulled her “cock” from my pussy. I lay there shaking as she gently started to suck on my breasts.

As I calmed down she lay next to me and pulled me close to her. We kissed slowly and passionately as her hand roamed my belly. I never felt so good as I did with her and she pulled me close for a long soft kissed. I never felt so wanted in my life and Maya whispered sweet words into my ears. 

“You are the sexiest thing I have ever enjoyed playing with. Remember, if you ever need to get laid just come to me. I will make sure you are completely satisfied.”

She held me close and I rested my head on her chest and soon fell asleep.

THE END

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments