Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Remember My Lover

"I drank from her"

4
0 Comments 0
5.6k Views 5.6k
788 words 788 words

I lie in the bath, luxuriating in the warm soapy water and I think of her. I remember how she'd bathe me, how she'd soap her hands and caress every inch, every nook and every little cranny of my body. I remember the pleasure we both got from dressing each other prior to going out, how she'd stand up completely naked whilst I pulled the stockings up over her long, suntanned thighs, my lips only inches from her hairless slit... the same hairless slit that I'd be enjoying, later on.

My mouth clamped limpet-like onto it while she bucked and heaved beneath me. I think of how she'd choose the panties she wanted me to wear, how she'd look up into my eyes as she eased them up over my thighs. They were always tiny, filmy, frivolous little scraps of nothing, designed to tease and titillate. They were always chosen with a view to what they'd show rather than conceal.

I remember how, at work, we'd look across the office at each other and speak with our eyes. Hers sometimes said, "Come and eat me, my cunt is yours."

Mine always said, "I love you."

Getting out of the bath, I wander into the lounge, still naked, and pour myself a drink. I think about the nights that we'd stay in just to get drunk and enjoy each other. The games we'd play, the delicious little perversions we shared only with each other!

The bar stools are covered by the skin of a whale's foreskin, the largest mammal in the world. I sit on one and feel the pleasure I get from knowing this. My cunt is immediately wet and I remember how she sat on this very same stool, drunk and as horny as hell.

"Drink from me," she'd said, spreading her legs as I walked towards her and dropped to my knees, My own cunt was dripping like a tap as the first few drops of urine trickled onto my tongue. She sighed and stroked my hair as she relaxed her bladder muscles and my mouth filled with her precious golden offering.

I came as I swallowed. I came again when she used both hands to grip my hair and hold my mouth to her cunt. She came when she joined me on the floor and I kissed her with a mouthful of her own piss!

These things I remember!

I get up off the stool, but lower my head and lick my own juices from it.

MiissladyFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiissladyFoxy

That simple kinky little act takes my mind back to the mornings I woke up in her arms and kissed her, tasting my own juices on her lips.

Or the mornings when we were probably both a little drunk from the night before and we'd enjoy a wet sixty-nine. We'd bring each other to a mind blowing climax, emptying our bladders into each other's mouth.

We'd fall asleep then, on the urine-soaked sheets, to wake up later, sober, but still wanting each other.

I walk to the mirror and kiss the full red lips of the girl I see there, her tongue would touch mine, but for the glass. Her nipples would caress mine - but for the glass... Sighing with the sadness of my memories I reach into the drawer: it used to be our drawer, our special drawer. Her panties are there - our panties - the ones we shared, the ones we put on each other, the ones we took off each other...

A tiny yellow g-string catches my eye and I remember the night in the club. Her name was Tammy and we knew she was watching us as we danced together. The music was slow, the lighting dim, we held each other, kissed each other, she turned me round so the girl could see her hands slipping beneath the hem of my skirt.

I knew she was there and I knew she was watching. I'd seen her earlier on sitting alone at the bar. She wore a tiny pink mini skirt, far too short to hide the little yellow panties she displayed every time she moved. She came home with us and the three of us danced together. We undressed each other slowly, we kissed and we licked, then we went to bed together.

I reach for the g-string and remember how she held it to my face, how I inhaled the aroma of her cunt, how sweet her breath was as she kissed me. I remember how she came as my lover and I knelt at her feet and ate her together, our tongues duelled for her juices, I remember how she came and lost control of her bladder.

 Oh yes, I remember...

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors