Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indian Summer

"A hot afternoon just gets hotter"

30
17 Comments 17
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was a surprisingly warm September afternoon; an Indian summer the gleeful weather forecasters were calling it, and Amy and I were in our accommodation trying to keep cool.
Tall glasses of iced tea sat sweating on the side table and a battered old floor standing fan moved the tepid air around our room. I sat at my laptop making final tweaks to my current assignment and Amy sat on her bed moisturising her legs having just given herself a mini-pedi.

Amy had grown up helping out at her mother’s salon and she had the best kept hands and feet of any girl on campus, and with her as my roomie and best friend so did I. We had been paired together on day one at Uni and had bonded instantly, sharing the same taste in music, sports (tennis) and humour. Now we stayed at each other’s homes and holidayed together.

I clicked 'save' for the last time, closed my laptop and turned to face Amy, and then I completely forgot what I was intending to say at the sight of my friend. She was sitting on the bed, knees bent massaging moisturising butter into her lower legs and all I could see were her tight cotton panties stretched across her mound.

We were both in just panties and short tees as we fought keep cool. Now don’t get me wrong, we’ve seen each other naked more times that I can remember and we’re tight buds but it’s never gone further than that. We’ve had boyfriends and happily discussed our sex lives, or lack thereof, and on occasion I’ve heard Amy’s sighs of pleasure as she’s taken care of business when I’ve been 'asleep' but this was new.

“Urgh it’s so humid,” I said straining to keep my voice even as my gaze focussed between her thighs again. Her pale blue panties had darkened around her lips and there was a distinct camel toe on show.

“I know, it’s so gross. I’m sweating everywhere,” she replied. “Even my niks are damp and I’ve only just put them on.”

Trying hard to sound normal I nodded. “Me too. Your toes look lovely in that pale green polish.”

“I just need to moisturise my feet and I’m done.” Offering the bottle to me she smiles and says, “do me and I’ll do you.”

What’s wrong with me? I’m moistening at the sight of my best friend. I don’t fancy girls and yet I can’t tear my eyes from her pussy. Okay it’s been a few weeks since I last had sex, Danny and I having gone our separate ways, but this is not me!

Then my mind goes back a couple of days, I remember following Amy through our local farmer's market. It was another hot day and she was wearing a lightweight cotton outfit, you know the kind of thing, all in one blouse and shorts. Anyway the shorts were really thin and I could see the pale skin of her bottom through the fabric as she walked. I remember now how much I enjoyed that walk, following her long tanned legs and pert pale bottom.

“Hey dreamy, come on or has the heat cooked your brains,” she cheekily enquired.

So I knelt alongside the bed and took the bottle of moisturiser and poured a generous dollop into my hand. Mmm vanilla.

Amy raised a leg offering her foot to me. This simple action really tightened her panties across her mound emphasising the swell of her labia. I have to say that apart from being 5’5 slim with a small pert bottom and 34D breasts, Amy is an outie. Her pussy, pale skinned as redheads are, comes with a pair of permanently full labia. I tease her often about always being ready for action.

I started working the light fragrant gel into her foot, letting my fingers part her toes and applying pressure to the undersides as I know she likes. My efforts were received with a sigh of pleasure as Amy leant back on her elbows luxuriating in the feel of my hands on her feet. I worked my thumbs into the ball of her foot and then across the arch in firm slow strokes and she sighed louder. Sneaking a glance I saw that her panties were darker and a tremor of excitement passed through my body, resulting in a release of moisture into my own hot gusset.

“If you sit up I can do your ankles if you like,” I offered.

Smiling, Amy moved against the headboard and I climbed on to the bed and placed her foot between my breasts.

“Wait don’t get the gel on your tee shirt, it will stain.”

It was an old tee and she knew that, so maybe she wanted what came next I just smiled and nodded, pulling my tee over my head. My 34B's are firm, tipped with large dark highly sensitive nipples that were already hard and nubby. I brought her foot to my face and slowly drew my lips along her instep before placing it between my breasts. Our eyes locked, an unspoken understanding passing between us in that split second.

Taking more gel I started long strokes from her ankles along her calf muscles, with every movement her panties darkened further and her sighs deepened, the unmistakable aroma of aroused woman filled the air.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I lifted her foot from between my breasts and again ran my lips along her instep. This time I let the tip of my tongue moisten her sole before I slipped her big toe between my lips and rolled my tongue around it, sucking lightly as I drew it into my mouth.

Amy groaned aloud at this, a deep groan of animal pleasure and I could see her nipples hard against the soft material of her tee shirt, her panties now soaked and clinging to her lips.

I released her foot to change legs, but she slid her foot back to my breast and used it to caress me, catching my nipple between her big and second toes, gently catching and squeezing my nipple, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. She knows how sensitive my nipps can be and how I can cum just from the right touch.

I looked down at my dark swollen nipple trapped between her long tanned toes with their sea green tips and I felt my pussy flood with desire. Moving my gaze up I saw her hand now against her mound and rubbing the wet cloth against her swollen lips.

Conscious thought had gone. I reached down and slipped my panties down, strings of my juice clinging to the red lace and then I leaned forward and to catch my fingers in the waistband of Amy’s sodden briefs and pulled them down and off her tanned legs.

Amy raised her arms, and slipped out of her tee, her full round breasts sitting firm and proud. She shuffled forward till her butt was at the bed's edge and looked at me, her legs parted, her hands cupping her breasts as she thumbed her nipples.

I took a deep breath, inhaling the strong musky scent of my best friend as I steadied myself and then I dipped my head and drew the flat of my tongue along her wet lips. My first taste of another woman’s pussy, stronger that my own juice, muskier like her scent but all together delicious and oh so arousing. My nose nestled in the short tuft of strawberry blonde hair that tops her slit. I slid my hands beneath the firm globes of her butt to cup her and lift her to me.

I ran my tongue along those puffy swollen labia, probing with the tip, spreading her juice and opening her up. Pausing to gently blow across her clit, watching as it swelled, feeling her body twitch in my arms as she moaned her desires.

I gently drew her hood back, her clit like her labia was an outie, constantly poised to aid her pleasure, I’ve known her to cum just from wearing tight shorts. Sealing my lips around her clit I sucked gently. Her whole body convulsed and she squealed her pleasure. I had been working my thumb along her perineum and then I slipped it between her slick folds to open her pussy. I knew this worked for me and it clearly worked for Amy too as she shouted, “Fuck me, make me cum.”

Thumb deeply embedded in her pussy I returned to licking and sucking her slit, now slick with her cream, so much thicker than my own.

“Oh fuck I’m gonna cum!” Amy squealed, as she convulsed, with her legs twitching and her breathing ragged.

I kept my thumb deep, flexing it to catch her G spot and let her buck up from the bed. As she dropped down I sucked hard on her clit and pushed my index finger into her arse. Her body locked rigid as she screamed in ecstasy, every muscle taught, my thumb and finger caught in a vice and then she flooded, her rich tangy girl cum flooding into my mouth, almost more than I could swallow.

I sat back, my face smeared in my best friends cum, my own juices running down my bare thighs, and waited for her to speak.

Amy just lay for what seemed like forever, a limp rag doll, flushed from the breasts up and bathed in a sheen of sweat, her pussy slick and gaping from my efforts.

“Oh fuck Arabella. That was amazing. I’ve always wondered what a girl, what you would be like.”

“So it’s okay? we’re still friends then?” I whispered.

“Lay down here and I’ll answer that,” she replied.

I moved to lay on the bed as Amy stood on wobbly legs, my clit already throbbing with need.

Amy knelt between my thighs, dusting them with light sensuous kisses, starting at my knees and working towards my aching pussy. I bucked my hips in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

She paused to reposition herself I guessed. My eyes closed to focus on the sensations wracking my body, then youch, a firm but playful slap across my wet lips.

“That’s for making me wait all these months,” giggled Amy before she dipped her head to kiss it better.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments