Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation

"A new school – a new gang..."

73
31 Comments 31
39.0k Views 39.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Megan’s parents had moved house yet again and that meant another new school to fit in to. This will be her sixth school in seven years and each time she has struggled to fit in. This time was going to be different though.

Over the summer she had developed a gorgeous curvy body; perky C-cup breasts and tight round bum that is often so tempting to squeeze and now she is actually looking forward to joining her new school.

She arrives in her new school and immediately causes a stir with her classmates. Unfortunately her arrival also catches the eye of the leader of the popular girls in the school. Caitlin (the leader) is equally beautiful as Megan; but she and her group of about twenty girls ignore her for the first few days, just trying to find out what she is like.

Megan tries to fit in and she does reasonably well but notices the popular group is ignoring her; so she tries to talk to Caitlin about it.

“Hi Caitlin, I was thinking of having a party this weekend and was hoping you could come and bring some friends?” Megan asks shyly.

“And why do you hope I can attend?” replies Caitlin haughtily.

“Well I thought we could be friends, and then some of the other girls will want to talk to me. I just want to fit in and I know you could help me.”

“Well, what are you willing to do to fit in?” asks Caitlin slyly.

“Anything really, will you help me?”

“Ok, I will help. But come to my house tomorrow night and I will formally induct you into our group, however, I hope you mean that you are willing to do anything,” says Caitlin, and she sweeps off with her friends, deep in discussion; leaving Megan to ponder what on earth Caitlin actually meant.

She hurries off to her class and tries her best to prepare herself for whatever her new friend had in mind.

The next night came far too soon for Megan’s liking but she wanted to fit in so she was prepared for anything; dressed in a short denim skirt and a pink vest top, she sets off for Caitlin’s house.

On her arrival, she is shown into the living room and waits for Caitlin to come. She appears momentarily and asks if Megan is still wishing to be part of the group; after Megan assures her that she is ready for anything. Caitlin then moves behind Megan, putting in place a soft velvet blindfold covering Megan’s eyes.

Megan winces and begins to protest when she remembers that she did agree to anything and falls silent. She is led to another room and she is suddenly bent forward onto a soft surface, presumably the bed.

“Now you wanted my help Megan; and after today, you will be part of our little group. Is this what you want?” Caitlin asks quietly, rubbing her hand over Megan’s smooth bum and lifting up her skirt to reveal a fluorescent pink thong.

“Please – help me fit in,” Megan heard herself say.

“Good, now make sure your hands don’t leave the bed until I say so,” says Caitlin, then without warning she spanks Megan’s cute bum. Megan gasps out in pain and nearly stands up but grips the bed sheets.

“Good girl,” comments Caitlin, continuing to spank Megan’s bum until it starts to get bright red. Caitlin also notices that Megan’s gasps are turning into whimpers and moans and takes this opportunity to humiliate the new girl further. She runs her index finger along the length of Megan’s pussy, making her captive moan and shudder. Megan is becoming increasingly aware that her thong must be showing a wet patch now and she feels herself blush; but yet she enjoys every moment of it.

“Are you enjoying this Megan?” asks Caitlin; without waiting for an answer, she pulls down Megan’s pink thong and removes her skirt.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

She spreads Megan’s legs a little wider and starts to lick the girl’s wet pussy, teasing her pussy lips and sliding her tongue inside her a little as she hears Megan’s moans get louder.

“Oh god please; oh please make me cum, Caitlin,” pleads Megan.

“From now on you will address me as Miss Caitlin – in my presence or not; at all times – understand?” says Caitlin authoritatively .

“Yes Miss Caitlin; please make me cum!” whimpers Megan, her hips starting to buck as her pussy is being licked constantly by Caitlin’s expert tongue.

“Not yet. You do not have my permission to cum,” replies Caitlin, making Megan whimper as her tongue teases her captive’s pussy lips, making her desperate for more.

Caitlin suddenly stops licking Megan’s aching pussy and Megan hears clothes being taken off behind her. Caitlin moves silently to her drawers and slips on a strap-on, an eight inch one used for initiations only. Megan feels the rubber toy slap her sensitive pussy and moans in pleasure as Caitlin rubs it softly on the surface of Megan’s pussy lips.

Megan’s legs struggle to hold her up as they shake, her pussy being tormented and all the time the feeling of submission and humiliation is on her mind. Caitlin pushes the strap-on slowly into Megan’s dripping pussy, fully aware that she is desperate to cum; she uses this chance to stamp her ownership on Megan’s pussy, a process that she has repeated with each of her girls.

“Please Miss Caitlin; please I need to cum!” begs Megan softly. Caitlin says nothing, reaching forward to fondle Megan’s soft cleavage as the strap-on is pushed deeper inside her. Megan’s whimpers and moans are consistently met with silence as she tries to prevent herself from cumming to please Miss Caitlin. Her captor starts to speed up, the sound of her wet pussy being tormented getting louder as Megan quickly approaches her orgasm, her legs starting to give way.

“Oh god...ohh please Miss Caitlin! I need to cum so badly! Oh god please, give me more!” screams Megan, pleading for permission to release.

“You may cum now,” said Caitlin slightly breathlessly, speeding up her motions as the strap-on plunges deep into Megan’s pussy. Caitlin places her hands on Megan’s soft hips as she quickens her pace, not letting Megan any opportunity to speak as she arrives at her climax.

“Ohh god yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ugh!” Megan shouts, her moans filling the silent room as she has her orgasm, her cum coating the strap-on. Her legs shake as she has a second orgasm from the pounding Caitlin is giving her; on her third, her legs give out and she slides to the floor, struggling to breathe and the shaking spreading to her hips; but she keeps her hands on the bed, remembering despite all the intense pleasure that she is now one of Miss Caitlin’s girls. Wow, she certainly knows how to make a girl cum, thought Megan as she tries to compose herself.

Caitlin removes the strap-on, throwing it in the corner as it falls with a dull thud and moves to the desk. She presses some buttons on the computer and Megan hears a girl moan in orgasm come from the speakers. In horror, she realises that she has been filmed during her session, but worse was still to come.

Megan is mortified that she has been filmed in such an uncompromising position but when Caitlin removes her blindfold; she blinks as her eyes adjust to the bright room and she looks around from her bent over position. Her face flushes a bright red as everyone of Miss Caitlin’s girls has been present during her humiliation.

“Welcome to the family,” says Miss Caitlin with a smirk.

Published 
Written by babybella182
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments