Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intelligent, Confident, Capable

"Who is seducing who?"

2
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Names have been changed, but this is from the actual start of the chat conversation this story originally came from.

Susie Williams: lol id rather something where were kinda close ive been your tenant for about a year ive never missed a payment and always have had a good relationship, you have problems with your husband every now and then and come to talk to me and hang out alot
Lacie Donovan: hmmmm....
Lacie Donovan: ok
Susie Williams: ok hehe you have a big crush on me and I think your cute
Lacie Donovan: how old are we?
Susie Williams: how about im 19 and youre in your 30s?
Lacie Donovan: ok
Lacie Donovan: you live in the upper of the rental property we own?
Susie Williams: sure lol

Lacie takes it from here…

I pull in to our two-unit rental property after work. God, do I have a great job! I manage the office, I’m Queen Bitch of the Universe, Mistress of all I survey. I climb out of my beautiful silver Mercedes at the end of a long day...oh God, has it been a long day…everything has been gray today: gray business coat, white button-down shirt, gray pencil skirt to just above the knee, pointed-toe black patent heels. The sun just going down painting the whole sky a glowing yellow is the only thing that seems bright.

I’m here to collect rent from our tenant, our one tenant. She’s been so great, we’ve had her a year. The lower unit’s been empty, but…there you are, I see you standing out on the balcony of the upper, shaking out some rugs, wearing a tied-off dark blue t-shirt, short cut-off light blue jeans shorts that barely drop below your ass, and green-ringed tube socks pulled up to your knees.

You smile and wave at me…you always smile and wave at me. You’re just the goddamned happiest, perkiest, cutest… “Hi Mrs. Lacie!”

“Oh my God, Susie. I'm coming up.”

The smile never fucking leaves your face. “OK, the door’s open!

I am fit to be tied, I don’t even wait to get in the door, I am on my tirade already as I stomp up the outside stairs to your door, “He is absolutely incompetent…absolutely incompetent! I ask him to do one simple thing, ONE thing...I don’t even wanna get into it...”

By now I’ve breezed into your kitchen, just a step or two inside the door, and slumped into a chair at your kitchen table.

There you are standing in the doorway to the living room…oh look, now I’ve gone and wiped a little of that cute fucking smile off your face…but only a little. “What’s wrong Mrs. Lacie?”

“Oh my God, do you have a drink? You can write down your rent check, I don’t care.”

“Sure, what do you want?” Perky as ever.

“A glass of wine?” I say, with a question in my voice. I don’t even want to make any decisions right now, I’m that mad.

But here you go, perfect Southern Hospitality, your momma taught you well before you moved from New Orleans. All you do is nod and walk to the cupboard. “Absolutely, Mrs. Lacie.”

I eye your ass and legs as you get up on your stocking-footed tiptoes to reach the wineglasses on the top shelf, all 5-foot-2, 110 pounds of you. I don’t move my eyes when you turn around though, which makes me wonder if you noticed.

“I just...once...want to be around somebody who knows what they're doing...who is successful...”

“What’s wrong, Mrs. Lacie?” The genuine concern you have for me shows up since you asked the same question twice. And the fact that the smile’s gone. You hand me my glass of wine, and then back up to lean against the countertop, holding your legs together.

“He's a failure! I told you, I dont wanna talk about it...”

“He can't do the simplest thing right! Be here by this time...so that I can get my car from the shop. But no. He's late. So I get my whole schedule backed up for the day.”

“And I KNOW, I KNOW, it all worked out by the end of the day, no problem, but it doesn’t change the fact that he's incompetent!”

That little bit of your smile comes back as you grab the wine bottle at the top of the neck and reach it across the room to me, “Do you just want the whole bottle?” And you giggle. It’s the cutest giggle. Not like a teenage girl giggle…but…hell, you ARE a teenager, you’re only 19…

I reach for the bottle and, only slightly intentionally, my fingertips slide across your hand as I do. I put it straight to my mouth and take a swig…one, two, three, four, five gulps…

I put it down, almost grunting as I try to talk through the last swallow...''Mmm....didn’t you have something big coming up? An interview in sales at that art gallery?” before taking three more gulps.

There’s the whole smile again! It’s your shy smile, but it’s there! “Yeah, I got it! I start next week!”

“GREAT! See, now HERE is somebody who is capable!”

You chuckle this time…and mutter, almost under your breath, smiling the whole time but looking up at me from under those beautiful brunette sideswept bangs…”You shoulda married me instead.”

Now THAT gets a chuckle out of me. And then I get quiet. For a moment. And take another drink, half the glass. “Yeah, he is a stupid incompetent shit, isn’t he?”

I remember that I don’t wanna talk about him. I don’t even wanna think about him. And suddenly I remember that I’m sitting at your kitchen table. I come back from whatever place my mind went and I look back at you. “God, LOOK at you...you're intelligent, confident, capable, attractive...” I pause while inside I say to myself, “VERY attractive....”

“You've been working at something, and you achieved success in it...”

You bite your lip. You do that a lot. Still haven’t figured out what it means. And you still smile the whole time you’re doing it, it’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Your humility is shining through, cuz you’re backing up, away from me, you put your hands on the counter and hop up to sit on it.

“Thank you Mrs. Lacie…but you know...no one’s perfect.”

“What do you mean??” I bolt up from my chair, glass in hand. “You have EVERYTHING going for you...” I fold my arms, still holding the glass, to show you my frustration. “Don’t EVER talk that way, that's how you get defeated, and SETTLE for something you shouldn’t!!”

Your eyes, for once, defensive in your humility, shoot straight back at me, and there’s that giggle again, “No, I was talking about your husband!”

I raise my finger, wagging it at you like a matron, speaking slowly to make my point clear…”I ... don’t...want you…to talk about him anymore today. I told you, I don’t wanna talk about it...”

You nod. “I’m sorry Mrs. Lacie.” And you look at the floor, that just-above-the-shoulder-length hair pointing straight down just like your eyes.

Woah, Queen Bitch, that was a little harsh. You snapped at her like you snap at a clerk who screwed up an order. And you’re 5-foot-6, you practically tower over her, especially in your heels. Come on, say something nice.

“God, look at you, you are gonna be great!!” Setting the wine glass down, I reach both hands out to you and walk toward you. “Come on, let’s go pick an outfit for your first day.”

You’ve had me in every room of your apartment. You’ve made it clear you don’t mind me in any room of your apartment. The first time you led me around your bed to show me that bedroom window leak I stood, transfixed at your beautiful wardrobe…both the giant wooden piece of furniture standing opposite the foot of your bed and the amazing clothes inside it. You stood there and granted me permission to pull out piece after piece and look at it. So I know you’ll let me do what I’m about to do…

“Now this gallery is like...trendy, but classy...” I walk straight into your bedroom, expecting you to follow me, not even turning around to see if you did.

“You cant be too edgy or you offend the money who wants to buy…so you gotta be.... magnetic.... radiant...but not slutty...hmmmm...” I’m not sure if I’m talking more to myself or more to you, sliding hangers side to side as I go.

I pull out what I’m convinced is the perfect piece and turn around to see you, smiling (of course) leaning against the doorframe. But…your eyes aren’t even on the dress or on me…you’re in this whole other place, where are you?

“What do you think?” I say to get your attention. I’m holding a purple dress...with a deep angle hem, high on the right side, low on the left side...with a looping neck strap. “Can you pull this off without a shrug or sweater or anything, is that what you're going for? You can still wear a strapless bra to stay perky…”

I catch myself looking at your chest...”But God, you have NO problem with that, do you?” I didn’t say that out loud, did I? Oh shit, your eyes just got big, I did! Say something, Lacie!!!

You break the silence first with that…hopelessly cute giggle... “Up to you, Ma’am.”

I look back at you, confused. “What's up to me??”

“Whatever you think I’d look best in.”

“Come on, Susie, you're not my doll! I just got done saying how amazing you are, intelligent, capable, confident...you can do this...Now come on, get over here...”

The giggle again, as you start to walk. You must’ve noticed what only a tiny part of me has noticed. I just said you’re not my doll, but that’s exactly the way I’m treating you…

I grab your hand and pull you around the foot of your bed in front of your wardrobe. I stand right behind you, with one hand on your shoulder and the other draping the purple dress over your body, looking into the full-length mirror on the inside of the door. Looking at us in the mirror, you’re almost a mini-me…my hair is fuller and longer, but the same brunette color…our body shapes are the same, but I’m taller and bigger…and GOD you are so fucking cute!

“Now YOU choose...is there something in this whole amazing wardrobe that's better than this for your first day?” You put both your hands up to hold the dress to your body. I step back, leaning against your dresser beside the bed, and watch you staring into the mirror, thinking. I’m still admiring the way your butt pops out in those jeans shorts, and turns straight to skin underneath, your legs sliding smooth and straight to the floor...

"Well, what do you think? Is that the piece, or not?"

“How about I go try it on and let you decide”

“Go? You're in your own bedroom, you don’t have to go anywhere, I'll step outside. God, what's come over you?” I say, chuckling myself, surprised at how flustered you seem. I turn around and stand leaning against the doorframe.

All I can hear are the sounds of you undressing…the fabric of your t-shirt sliding over your head and arms. The snap of your jeans and the tiny little zipper sliding down, then the unmistakable sound of denim falling to the floor. The tugging on the tube socks…oh my God, you’re naked right behind me, aren’t you?…

The silence drives me crazy, and I burst out, “Cat got your tongue? Talk to me!”

“I’m just nervous! Excited, but nervous!” Your voice is muffled as the dress slides over your face.

“About what, the job? Susie, you’re gonna be phenomenal. I know you never got a degree, but you know art, you know people, what are you nervous about?”

“No, it’s not the job…”

“What is it, then?

The giggle. “Turn around.” And there you are, standing, bare feet still delicately pressed beside each other, hands clutched in front of you.

“God, YES!” I walk up to you, putting my hands on both of your shoulders...”You sure you don’t need a shrug or anything, or a sweater? For over your shoulders?

You’re just beaming at me. “I think I’ll be ok.” And you wink.

It just makes me shake my head…”God you're cute!” And with the wine in me, without even thinking, I lean my head down and kiss your forehead. I didn’t notice you biting your lip. I’m on to the next big thing.

“Now, shoes....classy, earthy...flats, not heels...I step towards your shoe pile in the corner of the room. You are just standing there like a doll, aren’t you? Just waiting for me, smiling at me.

I dig out a pair of strappy flat tan sandals...but holding them up looking at you I immediately say, “No, no, no…ballet flats...” I throw the sandals back on the pile...you giggle as I keep digging.

I find the pair and turn around to you. “Perfect, artsy, still really clean and white...understated but accenting...offset to your brunette hair...perfect. Sit down,” and I point to the old trunk right behind you at the foot of your bed.

Somewhere inside me a voice says, “Ooh, a poseable doll!” But your smile is still there, as big as ever. You’re obviously having fun. I get on my knee in front of you and reach for your leg to pull your heel forward...

In my excitement my fingertips slide halfway up your calf, way higher than they need to be.

You gasp, quietly, just a little breath.

I look up at you, without getting the shoe on your foot...seeing your lip in your teeth. Suddenly I realize what it means when you bite your lip…

“Oh my God....what am I doing? Susie....” My face is hot. It must be red. There’s a big weight on my chest.

“What’s wrong Mrs. Lacie?”

That same question again, oh my God, “Susie....” I’m actually feeling guilty.

“God, I came in here like a whirlwind, and I did treat you like my doll...I'm sorry!”

Nothing but a giggle…and your smile hasn’t changed at all...”It's ok Mrs. Lacie.”

I fall back onto my haunches, both knees on the floor, resting my shoes on the balls of my feet. Don’t tell me it’s ok!

“But God, look what I was doing to you! Was I…God, was I getting you worked up??”

Same smile…but now you’re red. I can see it. It’s the reddest I’ve ever seen you, oh my God, you were getting worked up! But just like before, you look up at me from under your bangs, “I’m sorry, Mrs. Lacie,” is all you say.

I rise up to my knees in front of you, looking right in your face, wagging that finger again. “Now STOP that, Susie, I TOLD you...you are confident, capable...and…God you are so attractive…” And I fall silent, ashamed I got so loud again.

Without really noticing it, my hand falls to your knee.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

“Susie...” I’m still trying to apologize.

And without even thinking about it, my hand starts sliding up and down your thigh, right on top of your dress.

Your head lifts up to look me in the eye. The smile broadens again. And since I’m still looking down, ashamed of myself, I see that you’re spreading your legs…opening them up right in front of me.

“OH my God!” I say, realizing what’s happening. Again, without thinking, I put my other hand on your other knee. Seeing that’s what I’ve done, not back off, but move forward, I say “I'm...I'm having...” I swallow hard. “I'm having a hard time controlling myself…”

In a voice just a shade above a whisper you say, “Do you want me to stop?”

It’s like my body is doing things without orders from my mind. this quiet, but intense voice from my throat...deep....not my normal voice at all.

Both of my hands are sliding up and down the outside of your dress on your thighs...my breathing is heavier and heavier...

And all I hear is that whispering voice again, “Good.”

Your voice brings me back, breaks the spell. I snap my head up and look you in the eye. "You want this?" I say.

You bite your lip and nod. “I do.”

Like lightning, one of my hands swings up behind your head and clutches the back of your skull, pulling your mouth into mine. You scream, more like a squeak from surprise just a little, rocked off balance on your seat, but then I hear and feel your moan, as you return my kiss, pressing as deeply into my mouth as I’m pressing into yours.

Quite suddenly I stand up, pushing off your shoulder and leg. “OH my God...Oh my GOD!”

I start to pace back and forth along the side of your bed. “Susie, I'm married, you're a teenager...I'm your landlady, you're my tenant.”

You stand up and turn around so you’re directly the path of my pacing. Your hands are clutched in front of you again, feet again held perfectly together below you. The smile is gone. Your mouth is small and closed. Almost like…oh my God, yes, you ARE pouting! “I can stop if you want, Mrs. Lacie.”

My voice flies to the ceiling. “You aren’t DOING anything!” I stare at you, and gesture wildly with my hands held open toward you. “You don’t have to stop ANYthing! I'M the one who has to stop!!” I’m practically turning around in circles as I stand there.

The whisper again. “You don’t have to.”

Your voice snaps me back again...Motionless and silent, I stand there…staring at you. Suddenly I feel my head spinning...I'm barely able to move...I lean against your dresser...

You still have that pouting mouth as you stand there and shake your head, saying with a small, pleading voice, “I won’t tell your husband. I won’t tell anybody.”

I’m punch drunk now. Both from the wine and the assault on my emotions that everything about today has been. I giggle...but try to sound angry as I whimper out, “I told you...don’t… just….don’t.”

I push off the dresser and try to take a step...but I'm very weak in the knees. I find myself reaching for the footboard of your bed, and I sit down at the edge of it…it’s a low bed, just two feet off the floor.

Your bare feet slowly and silently glide your body over until you’re standing right in front of me.

The smile is back. “I’ve always liked you, Mrs. Lacie...and you deserve so much better than him.”

I look up at you again. My face is flat. My emotional energy is drained. I have nothing left...I'm speechless...but my eyes stay fixed on you.

You look down at me…hands still clutched in front of you. “Tell me what you want,” you whisper.

I can’t speak. But I lift my right hand so it slides up your side, outside your dress, running up along the curve of your hip. And when it reaches the top, it slowly turns around behind to slide against your ass. It finds that curve at the bottom of your booty...and grabs it.

You moan through tight lips and shuffle forward, closer to me. “Please, I want you to eat me,” you whisper.

I look up at you...almost looking straight up. And I can speak again. In that low, sultry voice that only has one use.

“You want me to eat you?”

“Mmmhmm.” And you nod.

My other hand has found your ass and is squeezing it just like the first.

You bite your lip and throw your head back, moaning again.

I start to bunch your dress up right at the top of your ass by crawling my fingers forward without moving my hands. And I say, very slowly, “Well, you are intelligent…confident…capable…”

By this time, your whole dress is up past the top of your ass and my fingertips are squeezing right on your soft skin….“VERY attractive…and MORE than old enough to know what you want…”

I lift the bottom of your dress higher up your sides and tell you, “Take it off…over your head.”

You respond very quickly, wanting so much to please me. I watch, staring up at you as you throw the dress down on the floor and put your right hand on the footboard to brace yourself.

While your arms are lifted in the air, both my hands slide up to your breasts, but then very quickly slide down the whole front of your body, using just my fingertips…you shudder as I do it.

But then my hands slide down below your belly button, down where you want me to go, and my…oh, you’re not wearing any panties, why am I not surpised?…my thumbs reach in to spread you.

I’m amazed at how firm and taut everything still is on you. Spreading you like this opens everything very wide, there’s very little skin I actually have to get out of the way.

I open with a huge long lick, starting as low as I can bend over to reach. You moan again through that bit lip. Once I’m at the top, I concentrate on your clit…flicking my tongue against it at first, then twirling my tongue against it, then lapping at it with hard firm strokes…then finally sucking on it…

When I start sucking you grunt, and your whole body shakes.

My left hand circles around to your bare ass to keep pressing you into me. I release my right hand, and reach down under your leg that’s opposite the hand on the footboard…I lift it to the bed to give you more stability and open you up wider to me.

Without moving my face, my tongue slides low again to press into you. I taste how hot and wet you are. It makes me say “Mmmmmm”…sending tiny little vibrations into every nerve my lips are touching. You gasp, with a tiny, breathy, high-pitched gasp.

My free hand, the right hand, now slides up the bottom side of your leg, all the way back to your pussy, and without moving my face from sucking on your clit, I slide my thumb up and into your pussy.

By now your free hand has grasped onto the back of my head, and the shock of the finger going inside you makes your voice burst out of you, with such intensity, but still breathy and not loud at all: “GOD yes, Mrs. Lacie, fuck me!

I start spinning my thumb around in a circle, like I’m holding a spoon in a mixing bowl, always pressing against the outside walls of your canal. As I do, I pull my face off your clit, and look up at you,

“What did you say?

“FUCK me.” Almost whining that time.

“What do you want me to do?”

“FUCK me, PLEASE, Mrs. Lacie!” Now that was a yell! A pleading yell, but a yell!

With my left hand I reach to your side and push you down toward the bed. You fall on it, onto your side. “Back up,” I say, and you crabwalk back to the headboard and lay your head on your pillow as quickly as you can, leaving your knees bent.

I kick my heels off and unbutton my coat before I turn around, quickly shedding my coat and climbing up on the bed in front of you. I lower your right leg to the bed and straddle it to climb close into you. With my left hand I pin your right hand flat to the bed. My eyes are pinned on yours as my other hand goes straight for your pussy.

I don’t waste any time, taking three of my fingers and pushing straight into you, deeply.

I knew you were wet….but you are only 19, after all, and it’s tighter than I thought it would be.

You shriek, and for a second I was scared I’d hurt you, but the shriek turns into a laugh and you say, “Yes, yes, yes!”

That was all I needed…

Without showing any mercy, all three fingers begin pumping as fast as I possibly can make them fly. Your whole body recoils upward, heading up toward the headboard, but I don’t let up. You start to make a long noise somewhere between a grunt and a moan, and it wavers up and down as my fingers pump in and out of you.

Your hand that’s flat on the bed is splayed out wide. Your leg that’s bent up starts to rise up on your toe, on point…”I didn’t know you were in ballet,” I say silently to myself. I look down at you and I can’t believe how much you’re letting me get away with…”You’re not just a doll, you’re a toy...” I think, again to myself.

All my fear, guilt, and wild whirlwind antics from before are gone as I realize how much control I have over this situation…and that that’s exactly the way you want it. A huge feeling of pride starts to swell up within me…and I say to myself, “she IS confident and capable, but you’re still even more so…you’re the adult, the mature one…you’re what she wants to be…and her eager young mind feels like fucking you will get her closer to that goal.”

Suddenly I feel every muscle in your body tighten up and I realize you’re cumming. I still don’t let up, but keep fingering you through every moment of your orgasm, until your body releases and turns to mush underneath me.

“Remember Lacie, you’re in control here,” I say to myself…and quickly say to you, with a greedy hunger in my voice, “My turn.”

You’re still lying there quivering, so I know I have just a moment to make things how I like them. I slide off the bed and push my skirt to floor. I notice your eyes have followed me, and are filled with a bright glow of thankfulness and admiration as you watch me undress…”Now you’re the speechless one,” I say…and your smile brightens even wider and you bite your lip again, but then stick your tongue out and lick your lips all over because your mouth is so dry from panting while I fucked you.

My delicate black satin V-string hits the floor, leaving me in just my white silk button down top, and I climb back on the bed. As I crawl toward you, I reach over and bring both of your hands down to your sides, then swing my leg over to straddle you, right at your hips, pinning your arms at your sides.

I settle back, sitting on you for just a minute. My bare ass can feel how hot and wet you still are. I reach down to cup both of your breasts, sliding my thumbs a few times over your still-hard nipples. You throw your head back again as I do, with a small, sweet, sighing moan.

“Now, Susie, be honest with me, this isn’t your first time with a girl, is it?”

You shake your head no, blushing again, still smiling wide as I keep squeezing your breasts.

“Is it your first time with a woman my age?”

You look at me again…with a little embarrassment in your eyes now…and shake your head no again.

“Who was she?”…I ask…and see and feel you to start to take a deep breath…I see something in your eyes and ask, “or who were they?

“A neighbor and a teacher,” you squeak out.

“Ooh, you wretched naughty little girl!” I say, pinching your nipples, and quickly, “then you do know what you’re doing, don’t you?”

You nod, “Yes, Ma’am.”

“Do it to me.”

And I slide my body forward, putting both hands on the headboard, and positioning my pussy right above your face. I’ve slid forward enough that your hands are free again, and immediately they slide up to my ass, up to the top of my hips, and back again, over and over. It’s the first time your soft hands had actually touched my skin, and I can’t believe how small and tender they feel, after years of only feeling that big masculine idiot’s.

I sigh, close my eyes and throw my head back…and in a flash, it carries me back…back to when I was your age…back to nights in the dorm…and parties…and after-parties…and…

All those memories must have come to me in a split second, because suddenly I feel your tongue on me…oh God, how small it is!! Oh my God, feel how it just goes everywhere, it can get into every crevice, and God, not all at once, but one sensitive spot at a time! I hear myself letting out huge moans, but they seem somehow quieter than they are…and you know…OH GOD, you know…RIGHT….where to…touch me…with it! I start to grind my hips toward you…I want you on my clit!…I pivot my hips back just a little so my clit is right at your mouth, and I press down hard. “SUCK IT! SUCK IT!” I know I’m yelling, but it still seems quiet in my own ears…all I can sense is the pleasure…you follow my instruction immediately, and I SCREAM though a closed mouth, rocking my head forward, then back, and I suddenly realize your hands have left my ass, and now two fingers are pressing into my pussy….and they’re….oh my God you are, you found it!….and in no time at all, I feel it coming….oh my God, I haven’t felt this way in years, but it’s happening…I feel it…I pull myself away from your face, and drop one hand down to my clit, rubbing with my fingertips, fingers together, open and flat, as fast as I can, and with a huge SCREAM…I squirt, all over your face! It wasn’t big or long, but, oh my God, there it was!…after years of never feeling that excited…there it was! I brace myself on the headboard again with both hands, until I have the strength to lift my leg back off your body so I can slide down and lie next to you, throwing my arm across you right under your breasts.

I suddenly recover enough to see that you’re turning your head both ways to wipe your face off on your pillow. I quickly rise up on my elbow and look down at you and say, “Oh my God, Susie, I am SO sorry!”

“NO! Mrs. Lacie, that was amazing! I’ve never…oh my God, I’ve seen it online but never…wow! Can I…can I kiss you?” Underneath all my squirt on your face, you’re blushing.

“Oh, Susie, of course!” I lean my head in to you, and we share a gentle, but full and moist kiss, both of us reaching a hand around to the back of the other’s head.

After about twenty seconds of tasting each other, enjoying that soft, small kiss that only two women with each other can feel, I pull away from you and see that you are just beaming, absolutely beaming from ear to ear. It makes me smile so wide and I say, “Wow, am I glowing as bright as you right now?”

You say, mischievously, “Yeah…maybe now you’ll have a good night at home and you’ll forget how mad you were at him…”

I quickly reach up and smack your breast and say, “I told you!…” And we both break out laughing.

“Oooh, Mrs. Lacie, how did you know I was into spanking, too? We’ll have to save that for next time…”

Published 
Written by troywideopen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments