Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaz. Part 1

14
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Marsha Jennings was more than the girl next door type. At sixteen her looks and figure could shame any college hottie you could care to name. She was tall with long honey blond hair, flashing green eyes and a perfect smile. She drew attention from men not normally attracted to teens.

She had fallen in love with the fitness modeling circuit at a young age It happened when she stumbled onto one of their shows while on vacation with her family. Upon hearing of her new interest, her overly indulgent father filled their basement with top of the line weights and benches.

Marsha would spend two to three days a week working out. By the time she reached her sixteenth birthday she had a figure that was truly stunning. She felt confident enough and entered her first contest for those under eighteen. She easily won and used the prize money to further her interest in this relatively new competition. All the while Marsha looked forward to her eighteenth birthday when she could enter the regular contests and go toe to toe with the older girls and make a name for herself.

Despite it being Saturday, Marsha was up early as though she was going to school. She headed down to the basement where she would spend the next hour on exercises designed to keep her stomach flat and her superb body firm and tight.

The sound of her parents moving around the kitchen caused her to end her workout early. She headed back upstairs to join them for breakfast. Marsha was surprised that they were already dressed for the day and was about to ask why then she remembered that they were leaving for the day. As she took her morning supplements her mom poured them coffee. They once again reminded her of the rules and mentioned the fact if she wasn't working she would be joining them.

"No boys or parties. Do you hear me young lady?" her father said

"Yes, sir." she responded.

"Text us when you're home from your job," mom added.

Marsha's heart began to beat wildly and she struggled to maintain a calm exterior. This was the opportunity she had dreamed of. There was kisses and hugs goodbye before they disappeared out the door. As soon as their car hit the street Marsha picked up her cell and placed a call. It was answered on the third ring.

"Hey babe," the voice said.

"Hey, yourself. You got any plans?" she asked.

"None. Why?"

"My parents just left and won't be back until Sunday,"Marsha stated.

"Give me an hour," the voice said with a touch of excitement before the call ended.

Marsha flew to the bathroom to shower. As she soaped herself she noticed that her nipples were hard just thinking about her visitor. She ran her hands over her perfect breasts and felt the heat begin to pool in her pussy, she had to will herself to calm down. Ten minutes later she stood naked before the large dresser mirror in her bedroom and blow dried her long hair. Then it was time for makeup. She didn't wear as much as she did when competing. She didn't need it. Once satisfied that she looked good, it was time to dress.

She chose the silkiest white thong and bra she owned along with a little white slip, then it was time to dress. This was a no-brainer as she knew what they liked. It was something they had talked about it many times. Marsha opened her closet to reveal her school uniforms. Her parents had pulled her out of the public school almost a year ago and placed her in a private all girls academy. This was done when the atmosphere at the public school turned violent with the influx of students from the inner city.

Now this prestigious school that had a uniform policy in place for all students. To compensate for having to wear a uniform many of the girls wore the skimpiest and sexiest underwear they owned under the stoic uniforms. The uniform consisted of a short gray skirt, blue blazer, white shirt, and tie. The mandatory white knee socks were the last thing she slid up her silky legs. As she stood there checking her appearance she heard the powerful motorcycle pull into the driveway.

She literally ran to the kitchen and through the window, she watched as the rider stopped the Harley just inches from the garage door. The engine was switched off and the kickstand lowered in one movement. Seconds later there was a knocking on the side door and she flew to open it.

Marsha stepped back to allow the rider to enter. The helmet was unbuckled and removed, it released a long cascade of brunette hair from under it.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

The lightweight leather jacket was unzipped to reveal a black leather shelf bra and an upper torso just as toned and tight as Marsha's.

Marsha took in the sight of the rider undressing with hard nipples and a wet pussy.This was Jaz, short for Jasmine. They had met backstage at her second fitness model competition where Jaz had been hired to work security.

Security backstage was tight due to the number of young ladies parading around in bikinis and heels. It was Jaz's job to keep the perverts out. Marsha found herself being attracted to this older yet stunning woman. Jaz was six feet tall and quite attractive, her shape would have made her a natural for the posing stage.

They chatted and joked between sets and Marsha became aware of Jaz checking her out as they talked and every time she walked by, it began to excite her. Marsha also checked Jaz out whenever she could and not be obvious about it.

Being taken out of co-ed school and away from the boys and their needy sex drive had a strange effect on Marsha. She found herself checking out the other female students and soon discovered that a select set was checking her out. This was mostly done after gym class when they were showering and dressing.

It was at her first sleepover that she succumbed to the charms and urging of a senior and allowed the pretty girl to kiss her. She loved it and kissed her back. Now Marsha had kissed a few boys but it was nothing like this. Marsha recalled telling Jaz about this for some unknown reason and Jaz smiled warmly at this revelation.

"So, you like girls?' Jaz questioned.

An embarrassed looked crossed Marsha's face and her cheeks reddened as she nodded.

"No need to be ashamed, you are not alone," Jaz responded softly and gently ran her fingers down Marsha's soft cheek.

This contact was akin to a lit match touching a fuse, it started the fire in Marsha's body. However, before she could respond, she was called back on stage. Marsha was placed first in this competition and flew into the audience afterward for congratulation hugs from her parents.

She also spoke to a dozen reps from the supplement and equipment companies that were present along with the photographers from body building magazines. They were all interested in this upcoming star. As she was still considered a minor she let her parents deal with them. She begged their pardon and headed backstage to change.

The backstage area was deserted. As she gathered up her things she then became aware of someone standing behind her. It was Jaz. Clad in her usual skin tight black jeans, slouch boots and a black t-shirt with the words 'SECURITY' on it, she seemed to broadcast power and sensuality.

"You weren't going to leave without saying good bye were you?" Jaz asked softly as she approached Marsha.

"I thought you had gone," Marsha responded as she stopped packing her things and approached Jaz.

Marsha hoped that her instincts were right as she placed her firm silky arms around Jaz and placed her soft red lips on hers. Jaz responded by placing both her hands on Marsha's bikini covered bottom and pulling her closer. She parted her lips and allowed Marsha's sweet tongue to enter her mouth and she responded by gently sucking on it. Fireworks went off in Marsha's brain as her nipples became hard and her panties grew moist. Both girls issued soft muffled moans through their noses as the continued to kiss.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that," Marsha stated when the kiss ended.

"Probably as long as I wanted to," Jaz responded.

"The next meet isn't for another month. I don't want to wait that long,"Marsh stated.

Jaz handed her a card with her phone numbers and email address on it. They began to talk and chat on line on a regular basis. Marsha turned on the webcam to allow Jaz to see her dressed for school and it turned Jaz on to no end.

"Wow, you look great. I've never had a school girl before," Jaz admitted.

"If we ever get a chance to be alone I promise to wear it for you,"Marsha responded.

The chance they were waiting for finally arrived. Marsha slowly approached Jaz and held her arms open as Jaz opened her arms. They embraced each other and slowly began to kiss each other neck before their lips finally met.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments