Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaz. Part 2

"Jaz's visit continues"

6
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
676 words 676 words
With their arms and lips locked to each they stood there in the kitchen gently sucking each other's tongues. Jaz's hand slipped down Marsha's back and went under her school uniform skirt where her fingers encountered Marsha's slip.

"So warm and silky," Jaz said softly when she ended the kiss.

"There's more," Marsha said as kissing Jaz's cheek. 

Jaz allowed her smooth hands to slide under Marsha's slip and discovered the white thong beneath it. She ran her hands over the firm flesh, the thong exposed.

"Oh baby, what you do to me," she whispered.

Marsha stepped back and took Jaz by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Once behind the closed door they were once again locked in a lover's embrace. Marsha allowed her hands to gently rub Jaz's breasts through her leather bra.

"My room looked just like this when I was young," Jaz commented.

"You make yourself sound so ancient. How old are you?" Marsha asked.

I"m twenty four. Does that bother you?"

"Not in the least," Marsha responded.

Jaz unbuttoned Marsha's jacket and helped her remove it. The small buttons of her white blouse were next. As it parted it revealed the white bra underneath.

Marsha reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and let it slide to the floor. Then it was Marsha's turn to watch as Jaz shimmied out of her spandex pants. Once removed they revealed that she had a black silk thong underneath it. As Jaz stepped in close again and reached around Marsha to unfasten her bra, that's when she felt her stiffen and cross her arms.

"Anything wrong?" Jaz asked softly.

"I have never gone this far. The kissing at that sleep over was done while fully clothed," Marsha admitted.

"If you feel uncomfortable at anytime I'll stop," Jaz stated reassuringly.

Marsha felt better at Jaz's statement and dropped her arms. Jaz unhooked the silky white bra and gently placed it on the floor.

"Oh baby, you're beautiful," Jaz stated as she ran her hands over Marsha's lush breasts.

Her touch started a fire in Marsha causing her tiny panties to get wet.

IrisMoonxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMoonxs

She stepped into Jaz again and pressed her body tight against hers. The sensation of the cool leather against her warm skin filled Marsha with a desire she'd never known.

"Now you unhook my bra," Jaz whispered in Marsha's ear.

Fingers trembling with desire, Marsha unhooked the leather garment and placed it on the floor. Jaz's breasts were much fuller than her own, but just as firm as they did not drop.

Remembering how Jaz had caressed her breasts, she now did the same to hers. Jaz issued a small moan as Marsha's small hands ran over her breasts and nipples.

Marsha was no longer shy, she felt sexy and reckless. She stared into Jaz's eyes as she slowly removed her slip to reveal the sexy white thong under it.

They embraced again and pushed their warm silk covered crotches into each other. It was Jaz that ended the kiss and took Marsha's hand and led her to the bed. They were soon on their sides facing each other, continuing to kiss.

Jaz decided it was time for the next step. She moved her lips to Marsha's slender neck and started kissing and licking as she moved down to her shoulders, heading to Marsha's breasts. Soft kisses were planted on the tops and sides in between licking them.

Her soft lips soon arrived at Marsha's aureoles. She paused for a moment before her tongue began to draw circles around each one. Moans of pure ecstasy escaped Marsha's lips at this new sensation.

"You okay with this?" Jaz asked.

"Yes, please don't stop," Marsha responded.

Jaz returned her lips to Marsha's erect pink nipples. She gave her a wicked smile before she placed her lips on them. Then with her teeth slightly parted she sucked so the tender flesh scraped across her teeth. Marsha let out a loud moan at every suck.

"Now it's your turn to do me," Jaz stated.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments