Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaz. The Conclusion.

8
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
846 words 846 words
Marsha pushed her long blond locks back behind her ears and began to plant kisses on Jaz's full breasts. The skin was warm and there was a faint scent of the perfume still lingering on her flesh.

"Please kiss them," Jaz begged in a whispered voice.

Marsha complied and began using the same techniques that Jaz had used on her. The soft cries of ecstasy told her that she was doing it correctly. Jaz decided that it was time to move on and she gently placed Marsha on her back and slid in tighter to her side.

Using her tongue Jaz then slowly drew a line from between Marsha's breasts and down the hard flat abdomen of the stunning teen. She only stopped when she reached the delicate lace around the waistband of her thong.

Jaz continued to lick and plant kisses on Marsha's lower abdomen and the teen moaned her pleasure. Jaz's hand moved to stunning blond's left hip and began to tug her thong down. Marsha stopped her from proceeding.

"Can I please keep them on?" Marsha asked as a look of embarrassment crossed her face.

Jaz cursed herself for moving too fast.

"Of course you can," Jaz answered, kissing her cheek.

Marsha allowed Jaz's fingers to rub the silky mound under the thong that was becoming wetter with each passing second. Jaz soon slid her hand under the waistband of Marsha's panties and was rewarded with another short moan as her fingers ran through her silky pubic hair.

Jaz rolled away for a moment and quickly removed her black satin thong. Marsha saw that Jaz had shaved her pubic hair into a landing strip and it looked good on her. Jaz then rolled back into the fitness model and pushed her wet pussy into Marsha's satiny thigh.

Jaz's lips returned to kissing and sucking Marsha's breasts as her hand slid under the waistband of the thong again. This time her educated fingers quickly found Marsha's clit and began to gently massage it.

Now Marsha had masturbated many times and it always felt good, but it was nothing like this. Marsha was moaning as the tension built up inside her. She needed release. That's when Marsha asked Jaz to stop.

"What's wrong?" Jaz questioned.

"Take off my panties," Marsha whispered.

Jaz was overjoyed at this request and wasted no time in sliding the silky white thong down the magnificent legs. Once removed they revealed a tiny patch of honey blond pubic hair.

"Do me," Marsha begged.

Jaz moved and knelt in front of Marsha, placed her hands on the silky knees, pushed the flawless legs apart and placed her body between them.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

She then slowly lowered herself until her pussy made contact with Marsha's pussy and she began to gently grind it against it.

The girls kissed every patch of flesh they could reach as their moaning became louder and their breathing became heavier. Jaz increased the pressure and speed of the grinding. Finally the teen could take no more.

"I'm going to cum," Marsha managed to say between moans.

"Then cum for me, pretty girl," Jaz repeated several times in an urging tone.

In less than a minute Marsha's body shook as a thundering orgasm took hold of her. The sight and sound of this pretty teen cumming pushed Jaz over the edge as well. Jaz rolled off of Marsha and collapsed next to her.

The two girls held each other and gently kissed for the longest time as their bodies enjoyed the after shocks of their orgasms.

"That was utterly fantastic," Marsha stated.

"Yes it was, and that was only the beginning," Jaz responded.

"There's more?" Marsha asked.

"There is a lot more. We will save that until next time," Jaz responded.

They headed to the bathroom where they spent a great deal of time in the shower hugging and kissing. Jaz gave Marsha a few more orgasms and enjoyed a few herself before they returned to the bedroom.

"There is a competition next month in Springdale. Will you be there?" Marsha asked as she donned a robe.

"Yes. I am under contract to work all the fitness competitions," Jaz responded as she redressed.

"Good. I want you to meet my parents," the blond responded.

"Why on earth do you want me to meet your folks?"

"If I introduce you as a friend, guardian and big sister they will have no problem with my spending time at your place."

"Will you wear your school outfit? Jaz asked.

"Anything you want," Marsha responded.

It was an effort for the girls to tear themselves away from each other, but Marsha had her afternoon workout to complete before going to her job. They kissed good bye and Jaz was out the door.

As she rode home Jaz smiled to herself. She had taken the first steps in helping this attractive teen realize her full sexual potential and looked forward to their next meeting.

Marsha was distracted at work all evening. Her thoughts were on the lessons that Jaz would teach her and she couldn't wait.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments