Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny's niece

"Jenny had been asked to photograph her niece, she licked her lips at the thought"

14
5 Comments 5
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Jenny was 32 years of age and a photographer. Today she was waiting at her studio for her 16 year old niece Keisha, who was having a series of photos taken to create a portfolio for her budding modelling career. The studio had a table, couch, and small bed, along with a stage and backdrops. Jenny had set up the studio and had just finished arranging the lights when Keisha walked in.

“Hi Keisha. How are you? Ready to have your photos done?"

“Hi Jenny, I am fine. Yes ready to begin.”

Keisha was stunning. Long shoulder length black hair, beautiful light brown skin, thanks to her mother who was from Puerto Rico; green eyes and small breasts with a long body that was athletic and firm.

Jenny was lesbian, somehow she had always been attracted to women and now she found herself checking out her own niece.

“I have put out some outfits in the change room that I think we should begin with and we can start with them. Help yourself to drinks and nibbles on the table.”

“Thanks Jen,” as Keisha grabbed a small glass of spritzer and a bite to eat before heading into the change room.

Jenny potted around for a few moments before Keisha emerged dressed.

“Let’s have a look,” Jenny stated as she brushed Keisha’s hair and straightened her outfit.

Jenny proceeded to take many photos in many different poses until finally she was happy that they had enough shots for that section of the portfolio. Keisha had continually helped herself to the drinks and food.

“Ok, we should look at some lingerie photos. You ok with that?” Jenny asked.

“Yeah sure,” Keisha giggled.

“Ok, Here are some panty and bra sets, try them on and I will adjust the lights."

A few minutes had passed by before Keisha walked out. Jenny gasped a little when she saw her niece as her eyes travelled over Keisha’s body, Jenny’s eyes took in her lovely pert breasts and long legs, but jenny’s eyes focused on the dark patch of pubic hair that could be seen through the thin white material of the panty.

“I think we are going to have to make some changes. You will need to shave down there,” jenny stated. Keisha looked down at herself and giggled.

‘Sorry, didn’t know,” she giggled and sat on the end of the bed.

“Ok Looks as though I will have to shave you, Are you ok with that?” replied Jenny.

“Yeah sure” as Keisha fell backwards onto the bed giggling some more.

Jenny quickly gathered her razor, brush and soap, filled a basin with warm water and a cloth.

“Ok let’s get started,” Jenny stated and placing the shaving equipment on the floor at the foot of the bed, knelt down in between Keisha’s legs, pushing them nice and wide. Keisha was lying flat on her back with her legs over the end of the bed. Jenny looked down at her niece and let her eyes feed on the lovely mound that pushed out from in between her legs.

“Off with your panties” whispered Jenny, as she reached up and gripped the waist band of the panties and pulled them down from Keisha’s hips. Keisha lifted her hips to help with the removal. She giggled some more.

Jenny placed the panty to one side and turned back to feast her eyes on Keisha’s beautiful pussy that was now displayed. The luscious growth of dark hair and the soft outer lips that had parted to show the delicate inner lips of her pussy. Jenny swallowed hard as she looked at her niece’s sex displayed in all its glory.

“Just stay still and I will shave you,” Jenny remarked and began by washing Keisha’s pussy and surrounding area. Jenny slowly began to soap her brush and slowly play it over the lush pubic region of her niece. Keisha giggled several times as the brush was worked into the pubic hair and around the soft skin of her pussy. Jenny started to use her fingers to ensure the soap had softened the hair.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

Reaching out jenny worked her fingers slowly all over Keisha’s mound. Sliding her fingers through the lush growth, occasionally sliding her fingers down each side of Keisha’s outer labia. Jenny felt Keisha shudder a little as jenny moved her fingers up and over Keisha mound.

Jenny began by slowly removing the pubic hair with the razor. Every few strokes, she would wash the razor and with her other hand slide her fingers back through Keisha’s remaining pubic hair, occasionally sliding her thumb up and over Keisha’s clit. The more hair that was removed, the less that Keisha giggled.

Finally the job was done and jenny sat back and took in the lovely bare pussy that was now staring at her. Jenny placed her hand back on Keisha’s pussy and slowly moved her fingers across the smooth mound. She heard a small gasp that made Jenny look up at her niece.

Keisha was still lying on her back, but now had her eyes closed and mouth a little open. As Jenny slid her fingers over Keisha’s pussy, Jenny could hear that Keisha’s breathing had become erratic. Keisha was aroused.

“I will oil where I have shaved. Ok?” Jenny asked

‘Ooh ok, yes,” Keisha replied.

Jenny poured some warm oil into Keisha tummy and slowly began to massage the oil into her smooth mound. Jenny felt herself becoming aroused also as her fingers slid over and around Keisha’s pussy. Jenny worked slowly and would slide her thumb over Keisha’s clit.

Jenny could hear Keisha gasp every time this happened; Jenny’s thumb feeling the hardening nub of Keisha clit more and more. Jenny sat back a little and noticed that Keisha’s pussy had opened completely; her soft inner lips glistened with their wetness in the lights.

Jenny wanted to do more. Her own pussy was now wet and in need of attention. She looked down at the lovely wet pussy that was only a few inches from her face. She could smell Keisha’s arousal. Leaning gently forward, Jenny ran her tongue slowly up the sides of Keisha’s pussy. She felt her gasp.

Jenny took hold of Keisha’s hand as it lay beside her body and slowly ran her tongue up and along Keisha’s wet slit. Jenny slowly took Keisha’s pussy lips and sucked and washed them with her tongue one at a time, feeling Keisha body respond.  Jenny looked up at Keisha’s stomach muscles as they tightened and relaxed. Keisha let out small groans as jenny sucked and licked each of Keisha’s outer and inner lips.

Jenny slowly licked and sucked her way to Keisha’s clit where she felt that hard nub against her tongue. Jenny placed her mouth over Keisha clit and sucked, lifting the clit from its hood and began to slide and roll her tongue over and around the hard little nub.

Keisha was panting and was moving a little against Jenny’s tongue. Jenny placed both her hands under Keisha’s bum and slowly began to build a steady rhythm against her clit, while moving her hands in time with her tongue.

Soon Keisha was moving her hips in time to Jenny’s tongue, moaning and gasping as her orgasm approached. Jenny watched the telltale muscles of Keisha’s stomach. Suddenly Keisha gasped, her body tensed, her stomach muscles gripped as her orgasm surged through her body.

Keisha’s body bucked and her thighs clamped hard around Jenny’s ears as her orgasm pulsed in waves through her body. Jenny held on and kept her tongue sliding over Keisha’s clit as Keisha’s body spasmed. 

Slowly Keisha’s body began to relax. Her breathing started to slow down, the tension easing. Jenny stayed sliding her tongue over Keisha’s pussy in a slow manner. Jenny heard a giggle and sat back. Keisha sat up and leant over and kissed jenny full on the mouth.

“Something I have wanted to do for a while,” Keisha whispered.

To be continued 

Published 
Written by muddystix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments