Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate's massage

"Kate needs a massage to help with healing"

26
7 Comments 7
23.6k Views 23.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Kate had injured her thigh during training at the school athletics camp. She was a little sore and couldn’t run. She had to see the doctor when she arrived back home. At sixteen she knew she would heal quickly, but it was best to check out if anything else could be done to help.

Kate was athletic in her build and was a good middle distance athlete for her school, something that she had worked hard for.

Upon returning from camp Kate’s mother had made an appointment with their doctor to have Kate’s leg looked at and hopefully some suggestion as to what could be done to help the healing. Kate left school early and headed over to the doctors by bus, it was on her way home.

The doctor had Kate lie on the bed in his surgery while he took a look at her thigh. After some stretching and movement on her leg, he agreed that all seemed to be ok and it was probably just a strained muscle that was hurting a little. He suggested resting for a week or so, and to help with the healing, he also recommended to have a few massages to help with the blood flow.

He referred Sarah to the next door clinic as the one that would help Kate the most. The doctor checked, and it was just a coincidence that an appointment was available now if she wanted to go. It would not cost her anything as the school was paying the account.

Kate wasn’t sure but realized that she really had no choice so agreed and picked up her bag and headed next door.

Kate was greeted by a tall woman, in her late twenties, with short dark hair and a pretty face wearing the standard white button-up dress that all nurses, etc. seemed to wear.

“Hi, I’m Kate. I was sent by Dr. Jones for a massage.”

“Yes come on in Kate. I am Sarah, and I will be giving you the massage. Have you had a massage before?” Sarah asked.

“No, I haven’t."

“Well we want you to enjoy it, so please relax and all will be okay. Please follow me” Sarah said.

And with that Kate followed Sarah into a small room that held a massage table, a small chair and a long table that held various oils and powders.

“Please get undressed and lie face down on the table” Sarah requested

“What, all my clothes?” Kate whispered.

“Yes please, it is better that way so no oil can get on your clothes.”

“Ooh, okay,” Kate responded.

Sarah left, and Kate quickly disrobed and lay face down on the massage table feeling very vulnerable and bare. She had never done this before so was a little nervous.

Sarah reentered the room and lay a small towel over Kate’s bum and took some oil and poured it across Kate’s shoulders and began to gently rub across her shoulders and neck.

Kate gradually started to relax and enjoy the sensation of having her back gently rubbed. She felt Sarah’s hands slide down to her lower back and caressed and rubbed her area just above her bum.

Sarah’s hands slide even lower and gently rub her bum cheeks under the towel. Kate tensed a little but relaxed as Sarah’s warm hands rubbed and gently kneaded her cheeks. Sarah seemed to stay for quite a long time working on Kate’s bum with slow and gentle circles.

Kate felt Sarah's fingers slide along her hips and under, Kate lifted her hips in response and Kate shuddered as she felt Sarah’s fingers slide under her and along the edge of her tummy. Kate by now was starting to enjoy the sensation of having someone knead and gently caress her bum. As Sarah continued, Kate became aware that she was enjoying the sensations a little too much as little butterflies had started to be felt in the pit of her stomach.

‘Oh God’ she thought. ‘She is making me horny.’

Kate tried to take her mind off the sensations that Sarah’s fingers were creating. She bit her lip a few times and sighed a little when Sarah moved down to Kate’s legs. Kate felt Sarah’s fingers slide up and down her calves and began to relax, but stiffened a little when she felt Sarah move her rubbing to the back of Kate’s thighs.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

Sarah’s thumbs would slowly move up Kate’s thigh. Her fingers slowly and gently caressing Kate’s inner thigh, under the towel and so, so close to the lips of her pussy. Kate tried to relax again, but the small circles of Sarah’s fingers were brushing along the crease in between her thigh and her pussy. Kate felt the butterflies again and knew that she couldn’t hold out much longer from becoming aroused.

Sarah’s fingers kept their gentle movement along the side of Kate’s mound. Kate could feel the butterflies increase. The feeling was really nice. Kate was feeling aroused, she started to wish that Sarah would move her fingers a little more, enough to feel how wet Kate was becoming. Kate moved her hips a little, to try and relieve the pressure that was building. Several minutes went by with Kate enjoying the sensations that were flowing through her body when she heard Sarah talking.

“Please roll over Kate, it is time to massage your front.”

Kate rolled over, and the small towel was placed back across her hips. Her small, firm breasts pointed at the ceiling.

Sarah poured warm oil between Kate’s breasts and proceeded to move her hands through the oil and around Kate’s breasts. Kate held her breath in anticipation of what might happen. Sarah’s fingers and palms moved gently around each breast, brushing Kate’s nipples each time. Kate shivered a little at the lovely sensations that were flowing from her nipples. She felt Sarah’s thumbs rolling across her nipples making them grow hard and sit up.

Kate stifled a moan as Sarah continued to slide her thumbs back and forward over her nipples. Sarah removed one of her hands and slid it down Kate’s stomach to stroke her tummy, pushing the towel lower. Kate’s legs automatically opened wider as she felt Sarah’s fingers slide lower and move over her pubic hair onto her mound. Sarah’s fingers sliding along Kate’s wet and slippery lips. Kate felt her pussy open like a flower as Sarah’s fingers slid over and around her pussy.

Kate felt her breathing change as she experienced the exquisite sensations that were washing over her. Kate lifted her knees a little and let them fall open as she felt Sarah move her fingers up to slide them around Kate’s clit. It had become a hard little nub, and Kate quickly felt the pressure build inside her. Kate gasped as Sarah’s fingers maintained a steady rhythm against her clit. Kate needed to move and started to move her hips in time with the steady rubbing of her clit.

“Ooh God” Kate let out a moan.

Kate kept moving her hips against Sarah’s fingers and felt the beginnings of her orgasm. Her stomach tightened, and she sat up a little, clung onto Sarah’s arm and tensed as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body. Kate shuddered and hung on to Sarah as her orgasm continued to its climax. Sarah continued to slowly play with Kate’s breast and pussy and waited as she gradually calmed down and lay back on the massage table. Sarah bent down and whispered into Kate’s ear

“That was nice. I hoped you enjoyed it. I have made an appointment for you again tomorrow evening. Will that be okay?”

Kate lay there and could only manage a nod as she watched Sarah lean in and kiss her gently on the lips, stand and head for the door.

“I will leave you to get dressed. See you tomorrow.”

Sarah left, and Kate lay there for a few seconds before dressing and heading for home.

 

 

Published 
Written by muddystix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments