Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie - Part 2

"The unofficial office romance continues"

37
37 Comments 37
22.3k Views 22.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Recommended Read
After Katie had joined our office, the steady momentum of my working life had been shaken to its foundations. I had always been so focused. I was still professional and conscientious, but now my daily routine had changed. The boundaries of work and pleasure had become blurred.

During the weekend, I had found myself day dreaming, entering moments of reflexion where I wondered if I had really just had sex at work. I had fantasized of course. At office parties I had kissed a few guys and girls, I had even photocopied my bum, but I had never crossed that line – until now.

The fact is, that Katie was irresistible. I mean that in every interpretation of the word. It wasn’t just her gorgeous, ‘come to bed’ eyes. It wasn’t only the fact that her beautiful, sleek brown hair, was a joy to run your fingers through. Her sexy body alone, with her cute bum and pert boobs was a wonderful distraction. But Katie’s aura – her personality and essence was irresistible. Just being alone with her made it impossible not to kiss those lovely red lips.

It was the first Monday back at work after our naughty liaison in the archive store. The memory of those fifteen minutes was still lucidly vivid. I was in the store room, looking for a folder. The one I wanted was on the top shelf out of reach. There was one of those wooden step ladder things with a handle on one side, like they have in libraries. I always felt insecure climbing them.

“Do you want a hand?”

“Katie! I didn’t hear you come in.”

“You left the door ajar.”

“Oh.”

I could feel my heart beating in my chest but I tried to look relaxed as I leant on a shelf. Katie was in a thin summer dress of red and yellow flowers. She looked sweet and sexy at the same time and I found myself undressing her in my mind.

“We seem to keep finding ourselves alone in little cupboards,” said Katie.

“Do we?”

“Why don’t you use the step ladder and I’ll hold it for you.”

“That’s kind of you, thanks.”

I manoeuvred it in position and stepped up to the third rung, bringing the folder easily into reach. I picked it up and read the label on the spine to make sure it was the correct file. Suddenly I felt a soft, warm hand on my bare leg. I was wearing a fairly short pink skirt and realised that Katie had probably been treated to a full view of my panties.

“Katie, not here!”

“It’s okay, I was just having a little feel.”

“Someone might come!”

“Then I will move my hand,” she said, coolly.

I was trembling, enjoying the tender way her fingers were stroking me.

“Are you holding the ladder? I’m coming down.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you.”

As I placed my right foot on the next step down, I was aware that Katie had not moved her hand. As I descended, her hand just went further up my skirt, until she had succeeded in pushing the hem up and was stroking her fingers between my legs.

“Katie, stop it!”

“Why, don’t you like it!”

“Of course I do.”

“Well then. The door’s closed if someone comes, it just looks like I’m holding the ladder.”

“Right. With my skirt round my waist?”

“Stop whinging and stay there a minute.”

I rested on the ladder, one hand on the wooden pole as I clutched the folder in the other. Katie’s fingers were toying with my panties, rubbing the gusset with just enough pressure to make me sigh with a tingly naughtiness.

“You have beautiful pussy lips, Danny.”

“Hmmmm…”

Her fingers began to massage me, rubbing my panties further into my pussy, until I could feel her touch against my exposed labia.

“Oh Katie, no!”

“I think you’re right, she said,” pulling her hand away. “I’ll get carried away.”

I stepped back onto terra firma and handed her the folder as I rearranged myself. I went to take it back and she pulled me towards her. I kissed her as easily and as instinctively as I drew breath. Her lips were so soft; so kissable. We stood there snogging for a few seconds and then the door opened.

“I was just about to send a search party,” said Darren. “Have you got my folder?”

“It was on the top shelf!” I exclaimed, hoping that I didn’t look guilty.

My gaze shot towards Katie, who was standing with her back to my boss.

“I don’t seem to be able to separate you two,” said Darren. “Nice to see you getting on at last.”

“Yes, Danny is very helpful,” said Katie.

“Excellent. Are you still okay for our two o’clock?”

“Yes, sure.”

Katie looked at me and pursed her lips and then turned on her heels , leaving me to turn the light off.

I returned to my desk all of a shiver and in need of a proper seeing to after Katie had teased me. The whole thing was particularly erotic, because notionally she was my superior, even if she wasn’t my boss as such. I had the impression that she was using her Head Office position quite subtly, exploiting my own vulnerability in a crafty though delightful way. That evening I went straight upstairs after work and took out my silver bullet. I had been thinking of Katie all day and just jumped on my bed, eased off my skirt and panties and closed my eyes as I thought of my sexy colleague. I recreated the moment in the store room in my imagination and brought myself to a very satisfactory orgasm.

The next day followed a similar pattern. Everything began normally and then I went for a coffee. Again I found myself alone in the kitchen and again, Katie managed to choose her moment. One minute I was emptying the little sachet into the hopper and the next minute she was blowing into my ear, her body pressed close to mine. Her lips went from my earlobe down to my neck, kissing me until she was driving me wild. Her fingers dabbled between my legs, pushing the hem of my dress as far as it would go as she found my aching, wet pussy.

“We must stop meeting like this!” she said, giggling.

“Oh!” was all I could say, rather meekly.

It was getting like I didn’t know when she was going to strike next. It was becoming a challenge to stay focused. There were the sexy glances as she walked from her office to the photocopier. Then the little dramas of dropping her papers, stooping to pick them up, and making sure she flashed her sweet ass in my direction.

Since our session in the archive on the previous week, I hadn’t openly discussed what was happening. In fact our relationship had remained firmly professional and above board for all intents and purposes. I was becoming paranoid that we would get caught and yet I had noted that Katie was very careful to catch me when I was away from prying in eyes. This subterfuge continued amid the normal workings of office life. Katie didn’t miss the opportunity to exercise what little influence she had.

In the afternoon most of the office had gone to the training room, leaving me and a couple of others to hold the fort. My seat was inside a little circle of desks and the others were at the far end of the office and not in direct line of sight. Katie came out and to my surprise asked if I wanted a coffee.

“Yes, please!”

She had never made anyone a drink before and possibly had taken the opportunity while the office was nearly empty.

She came back with my cup and sat down on Suzie’s chair.

“How are you going with that report, Danny?”

“What report?”

“The Waitrose one.”

“How did you know about that?”

“Because I asked Darren to get it.”

“You did! Well, tomorrow probably.”

“Late then?”

“Not late, I didn’t give him a definite time.”

“Hmph! Sloppy!”

“What! Who are you calling sloppy?!”

As I spoke, Katie straightened one leg and pushed my chair, making it swivel towards her. She gave me one of her sultry smiles. Drawing her own chair nearer, she pushed off one shoe with the toe of her other foot. Then as brazen as you like, she hooked the hem of my skirt with her foot, sliding my skirt up my legs. I looked round but no one would be able to see, owing to a screen and a couple of PCs. Even so, I felt a rush of tingles and sudden palpitations, lest we were caught and from the sheer thrill.

I had put on a loose-fitting lemon skirt and I opened my legs until Katie no doubt had full view of my panties. She looked at me with those soul-searching brown eyes, making my tummy flutter with a thousand butterflies. Her pantyhose-covered feet stroked the inside of my legs to begin with and then, pointing her toes, she rubbed them on my panties. She used her big toe to explore between my legs, pushing the cotton into my pussy lips.

I was sitting with my legs wide open and my skirt gathered around my thighs.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

Katie seemed to concentrate her gaze between my legs, running a finger around the edge of her coffee cup at the same time. Her heel was planted firmly on the chair as her toe made an ever deeper channel into my cleft. Katie was giving me tantalizing, moreish sensations in my pussy.

How I wished we could have been alone. If only Katie didn’t chose these inopportune moments! I would have given up my pussy to her gorgeous mouth in a heartbeat.

As I began to sigh with the pleasurable sensation of her wayward toe, there was the sound of voices and the outer door opening. Fortunately, fire precautions meant that there was a double set of doors dividing the office from the corridor, giving Katie just enough time to roll back and for me to straighten out my skirt.

“So tomorrow at ten please!” said Katie, for verisimilitude, standing up as Suzie returned to her desk.

I looked down and nodded, aware that my cheeks were warm and note doubt rosy pink.

“What was that about?” said Suzie.

“Oh just a report,” I said.

“You shouldn’t let her order you about, she’s not even our boss!”

“I know. She’s all right though,” I said.

“All right? You’ve changed your attitude.”

“Well, I just don’t want any friction.”

Friction, when it came to Katie was unavoidable, though not in the way I had said. Yet again, I had been left with an aching pussy, desperate for relief. I could barely wait to get home and give myself the much needed escape, but with an hour and a half to go, I had no choice but to cope with my frustration.

I did my best to concentrate on my job, attempting hopelessly to meet my deadlines, not helped by Katie who would periodically wiggle past my desk. Her bum had a way of twitching as she walked, almost as if it had a mind of its own. Not only was it a serious distraction, but the image remained with me for minutes afterwards. All I could think of was easing her panties down and planting soft kisses all over her ass. I looked at Suzie, who was conscientious as ever and so didn’t notice my right hand creeping between my legs. I looked round again, furtively, paranoid that someone might see but the coast was clear. For five minutes I treated myself to a sneaky stroke under the security of my desk and typed away with my left hand.

My panties were still damp from Katie’s foot massage and I had the intention of giving myself light relief, until the clock ticked to five o’clock. I should have known really. Unable to satisfy my desires effectively, I just ended up making it worse. When Katie walked past for the third time, I gave up and stared at the screen of my VDU, my mind a haze and my pussy aching beyond help.

The clock was not my friend that afternoon. I was past even pretending to think about work and matters culminated with Katie approaching and leaning over the desk to ask me a question at five to five. My gaze went to her cleavage, which was nestling between those top few undone buttons.

“Danny, I know it’s short notice, but I wondered if you could stay back for a while?”

“Oh! Stay back?!”

“Yes, I’ll try not to keep you long. It’s just that I have something I need a little help with, and I think it might be mutually beneficial.”

“I see. Well I guess I can’t refuse.”

“You’re sure it’s okay? I did clear it with Darren,” she said, like I had any choice.

“No, it’s fine.”

So, by the time she had finished talking, people were packing up, switching off and heading out of the office. Darren swung by, briefcase in hand.

“I’m shooting now,” he said. “Has Katie seen you?”

“Yes, I’m staying back a while.”

“Good, thanks, Danny. She values you’re experience. I said Mark had more knowledge in that area, but she insisted on you. She likes your approach, I guess.”

“Oh, okay, right whatever,” I said, smiling.

So, there I was, sitting alone in the office and Katie’s office door opened. She stood there, arm stretched up, her hand on the jamb. “Can you come through, Danny.”

I got up and walked towards her, admiring her every curve. I just loved her long brown hair and the way it framed her face, while tumbling over her shoulders like a swollen river, bursting its banks.

“Thank you, take a seat,” she said.

I pulled one of the heavy chairs back and nestled into the thick fabric seat, laying my hands on the shiny desk.

“So what did you want help with?” I asked, as business-like as possible.

“This,” she said, laconically.

She walked round and stood between me and the desk and ran her fingers through my hair. It sent shivers through my body and I caught her left hand in mine and pulled it to my mouth, kissing her fingers and stroking my tongue along the underside of each of her delicate digits. Her hands were manicured, her nails showing none of the wear that mine had from working the keyboard. She had a silver spoon in that beautiful mouth and oozed the quality of the head office girl. Katie was so gorgeous and sexy and I guess she gained some twisted pleasure in teasing me - the nine to five de facto team leader trying to do my best in razor sharp budgets and a biting recession.

Katie smiled and turned round and slid the zip down on her skirt, easing it down over those amazing peachy bum cheeks. My hands shielded hers, following them downwards, drawing her skirt with them; over her thighs, until it dropped, nestling around her ankles and leaving just a pink thong between me and her fantastic butt. As I was coming to terms with the situation, she leaned forwards over the desk, . She hooked her fingers around the edges of her thong and began to tease them down. She did it so slowly, I think she wanted me to do the honours, which I did.

My pussy was creaming in my panties and I eased down her pantie-thong, until it became one little pink roll of cotton stretched from leg to leg. That left her unfettered ass at the mercy of my hungry mouth. I parted her bum cheeks and rolled my tongue upwards between her warm, sticky crack. The scent of her sex, the combination of fresh pussy and ass filled my nose and made me flood my panties with juice. The sensations and pheremonal stimulation was just too much. I abandoned any intention to lick her bum with any delicacy and merely rubbed my face between her cheeks and lapped at her bum hole like a dirty slut. There was a beautiful sticky sweetness to her ass. Her buttocks were so plump, I bit and licked her ravenously, making her wetter and wetter until she was fully prone on the desk, her body squirming, her mouth moaning with the delights I was giving her.

My tongue inevitably toyed with her pussy, which was swollen, not quite fully shaved and just perfect. She was so hot there. Her sugary muskiness radiated through my senses and my right hand broke past my panties, thrusting into my cunt as I ate her pussy. She seemed to melt beneath my tongue, her juices oozing and flowing uncontrollably. I licked her so noisily, my gasps of pleasure from the joy of giving her oral pleasure combined with my fingers jabbing furiously into myself.

I rolled my tongue every which way - over her smooth hinterland - which made Katie half giggle, half moan, as I then licked her ass and pussy. She came in jolts, as if she was subject to electric shocks, her body quivering as my nose was pressed into her ass and my tongue drilling into her hot little box.

After a momentary silence, my gusset soaked and Katie’s juice smeared over my face she stood up and then turned round and kissed me, her tongue sharing the evidence of her orgasm. She sat astride me and we continued to kiss, my skirt hitched up around my waist. Katie squeezed my boobs through my dress, parting the buttons from their holes at the same time. I was hot, aroused and dishevelled. Katie slithered down and together we pushed my chair back and she parted my legs as I sat down. Fortunately they were armless chairs enabling me to give her full access between my legs. Katie looked up at me one last time with a look that was so intense, so full of passion, I knew the release that I had begged for was close at hand. I closed my eyes and relaxed, as her fingers parted my lips and her tongue made its way into my love hole.

The detail I will leave to the reader’s imagination. I was treated to the best relief a girl can wish for. Katie was an attentive, skilful lover. It was as if she was atoning for the frustration she had caused me to that point. I had pleasured her twice now and she more than reciprocated as she sent waves of pre-orgasmic judders through my body. She took me to high points, to those secret places only girls understand and only come with the most sensitive cunnilingus. Within the confines of her office I gave way to my feelings as I came and had an explosive, gushing orgasm. I can’t even remember what garbled words I said, in those final moments of ecstasy.

Katie and I were going to have a very complex working relationship. I don’t know exactly how long she is to remain in our little office, but I intend to make the most of her.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments