Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's First Time

16
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words

The divorce was at last complete. Steve felt like a huge burden had been lifted from his shoulders. They ended up selling the house, since neither could justify staying in one that large now. It was lucky for both that a buyer came along almost immediately, one that was pre-qualified and who was happy with the asking price. He split the profits with her, and was able to pay cash for a new house, one with a larger yard out in the country, with a privacy fence around the back yard.

It was a two story house with all three bedrooms upstairs. His bedroom was at one end of the hall, Kelly’s at the other end, and the third one in the middle was to serve as his office. Kelly had her normal growing pains as she matured, but nothing terrible, at least not to Steve. Her mother, on the other hand, couldn’t seem to deal with the moodiness of a teenager, and the two of them fought constantly. Then Steve and his wife also began fighting, she accused him of taking sides, and you know where that leads.

It wasn’t always like that. Steve and Carolyn had a good marriage in the beginning. Carolyn, though not a danger to win any beauty pageants, was still attractive in most men’s eyes. Her figure was a little more robust, but Steve always liked her looks. And their sex, though always somewhat infrequent, was pretty good. Carolyn did have some problems there, though, in that she didn’t like to be seen in any dress or blouse that revealed very much of her ample cleavage. Then once she joined a church (cult?) that preached that the body needed to be covered at all times, he hardly saw her undressed again. She felt that her legs needed to be hidden under at least knee-length skirts, again a teaching of her new church. ‘It just isn’t right’ seemed to be her favorite sentence after the first few years of their marriage. And when she was pregnant with Kelly, Carolyn did as much as she could to hide her pregnancy from the rest of the world, as though it was something shameful. Once she gave birth, the sex ended. Her preacher told the women of their church that any sex, other than for procreation, was wrong. So they grew further apart over time.

It was little wonder that the family was fractured, as Steve wouldn’t allow Carolyn to dress Kelly in the same manner. Steve was always buying clothing for their daughter that looked more like her friends’ clothes rather than some 19 th century child’s. He was always sure to tell Kelly that there is nothing shameful about her body, and that it didn’t need to be completely covered at all times. And while he was saying this to her, Carolyn was shaking her head, letting all present know her disapproval. Looking back, Steve couldn’t figure out how Kelly grew up with any sense of normalcy.

Carolyn’s idea of dating was that it wasn’t to be done until after Kelly was engaged to be married, another bone of contention in their divorce. Steve didn’t want Kelly to feel that her house was also her prison, so he did allow at least group dates when she entered high school. Carolyn wanted to home school Kelly, but Steve wouldn’t have any of that. He paid for Kelly’s public education with his tax money, he and Carolyn both received good public educations, and he has done fine since then, thank you very much. Steve also felt that Kelly could gain some sense of normalcy from public schools that she was being robbed of in her own home. So home schooling was never an option.

But back to Kelly. If her mother was only good for one thing, it was that she gave their daughter a wonderful body. Kelly had a 34C-23-35 figure, with an ass that was as perfectly shaped as any ass he’s ever seen. She had shoulder-length light brown to blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a smile that would knock any man out. She was about 5’5” tall, with shapely legs that seemed to go on forever. During the divorce, Kelly was given the choice by the judge as to which parent she wanted to live with primarily, and she immediately chose her father, with no coaching ahead of time by him. Since Carolyn was beginning to exhibit signs of instability by then, the judge awarded Steve full custody of Kelly, with only short supervised visits with her mother.

Kelly also began to fully relax in their new home. She actually began sunbathing in the back yard, something that her mother never allowed. She began wearing bikinis, rather than one-piece swimsuits, something else that her mother never would allow. And Steve even noticed that she became freer with her clothing at home. He caught her once walking down the hall from the bath, covering her front with a towel, but leaving her back and ass totally exposed. When Steve looked down the hall and saw this, she made no effort to cover up, just grinned and said “Oopsy!” She didn’t even increase her pace in order to get in her room more quickly. It was as if she didn’t care that her own father caught her partially nude. Of course, Steve had seen Kelly naked when she was younger, but only brief glimpses. Carolyn didn’t think it was proper for him to see his own daughter in the nude.

Then on another occasion, as Steve walked past the bathroom door, Kelly had left it open after showering. She was bent over drying her hair; her towel covered her body from the waist down, but left her boobs hanging free. Steve stopped for a moment, looking at his daughter’s beautiful breasts sporting erect nipples, but beat a hasty retreat to his room before Kelly spotted him ogling her. He could feel his cock starting to stir, and began to feel guilty. He shouldn’t think of Kelly as sexy, should he? Isn’t it wrong that his cock begins to harden at just the thought of her naked bum or boobs? After all, she is his daughter. Then just the next day, Kelly was taking a shower, and as Steve started down the hall, he noticed the door was open again. Just as he reached out to close it, Kelly pulled the shower curtain back, and there she was in all her glory. But rather than try to hide her “privates”, Kelly just stood there and said, “Oh, hi, Daddy!”

Steve stammered out an apology for seeing her naked, but she said “It’s OK. You’ve seen me naked before when I was little. I don’t really care.”

“But honey,” he argued. “Fathers really shouldn’t see their teenaged daughters naked. It’s just not right.”

“Now you sound like Mom,” she replied. “Look at me, Daddy, I don’t mind. You’ve always told me that there’s nothing wrong with being naked, or were those just words to make my mother mad?”

Steve looked up slowly, and couldn’t believe how sexy his little girl was now. Her boobs stood up on their own, with erect nipples right in the middle of light brown areolas. Her tummy was flat, with just a hint of blonde hair around it. A few inches further down was her pussy, trimmed to just a thin strip right above her labia, which appeared to be clean-shaven. Then came those beautiful legs that apparently had just been shaved, long and smooth.

Steve was awakened from his trance by Kelly’s voice. “What do you think of my butt, Daddy?” She spun slowly around, and Steve’s eyes came to rest on the most shapely ass around. He only thought he had seen it before, but closer inspection this time revealed a paradise. Round but not too big, he couldn’t take his eyes off it. “Daddy, is it too big?”

Kelly’s voice awoke him, and he stammered an answer. “N-n-n-o-o, H-h-oney. Not too big at all. I think it’s just perfect.”

Kelly smiled and turned around again. “You’re sweet, Daddy. Now would you help me dry off, please?” She held out the towel to him.

“Oh, Kelly, I don’t think I should be doing that…”

“Why not, Daddy? What harm is there in drying me off?”

What harm, indeed? Let’s think about child abuse or molestation charges, for starters, plus whatever else an aggressive DA can drum up. But before he could manage an answer, she took his hand.

“Do you like my boobs? Are they firm enough?” And with that, she pulled his hand to her right boob, and squeezed it gently under hers. Steve’s cock was already growing at a record pace, but with the touch of her breast, and feeling her nipple grow even harder under his hand, it achieved a full erection within seconds. Kelly continued “And speaking of firm…” With that, she reached out and touched his cock through his shorts, and Steve quickly did an about face and nearly ran to his bedroom.

Once there, the first order of business was to catch his breath. He wasn’t sure what had just happened, but he knew what almost happened, and knew that it wasn’t supposed to happen. ‘I shouldn’t be touching my own daughter’ he reasoned with himself. ‘Why doesn’t she even try to cover herself up? I shouldn’t even be seeing her nude. It’s wrong, just wrong! OK, calm down, then we’ll have a talk.’ His little talk with himself worked, and after a couple of minutes, he went to Kelly’s room.

Her door was open, and she was sitting on the bed, crying. ‘At least she has a robe on’ he thought. He knew he had to handle this diplomatically, or risk ruining their relationship. “Kelly, honey,” he began. “We need to talk.”

“Yes, Daddy? Are you mad at me?”

“Well, no, not mad. But we need to figure out what’s going on here, OK?”

Kelly responded quietly, “What’s going on is I love you, and I want you to love me.”

“But I do love you sweetheart. I thought you knew that by now.”

“No, Daddy, you aren’t listening. I want to love you, get it? I want to show you what I feel for you after getting me away from my mother. And I won’t stop until we make love. I’m not a little girl any more. I’m a woman now, and I’ve been saving myself just for you.” She stands up, and her robe falls open. He can see her boobs and her pussy again, and he immediately gets hard once more. “I’m very determined, and I won’t stop until you give in.” She then drops her robe to the floor, and the beautiful creature he saw just a few minutes ago starts walking toward him. She reaches out, embraces him, and begins a long, passionate kiss. One hand falls down, and begins to stroke his already hard cock.

ValeryCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarter

And now, Steve realizes that he has been taken, and that his daughter will be fucking him tonight.

“Kelly, we can’t do this.” He decided to use logic on her. “If anyone finds out, then I’m in jail for years. But more than that, if you get pregnant, your mother will have a field day with that, demanding custody of you. We just can’t take that kind of chance.”

“But Daddy, I’ve been on the pill for years, to control my periods. And as far as anyone finding out, I can keep a secret with the best of them. You didn’t know I was on birth control all this time, did you? I paid for them with your credit card, and as long as the balance didn't‘t get too high, you never questioned the charges.”

She had him there. He didn’t have any idea about her Pills. When she had her annual gynecological evaluations, he let her see the doctor in private, in order to avoid embarrassment. But he kept trying to argue his way out of this. “Kelly, the fact still remains that I’m the father, you’re the daughter, and sex is taboo. Forbidden. Illegal. We can’t have sex with each other.” But he could feel his ability to resist weaken with every second that he saw her nakedness through her open robe.

“Daddy, I can see your erection through your shorts now. I know you want me, and I know I want you.” She moved forward again, letting her boobs press against his chest. “Now, let’s do something about it, OK?” She reached down and pulled his shorts down, then his underwear, and began stroking his stiff cock, and the last of his resistance disappeared. With every movement of her hand, Steve could see her boobs bounce. Kelly sat down on her bed and began lightly stroking his cock. It wasn’t the largest in the world at 6”, not the thickest either, but he had enough experience with it to know how to please a woman.

The first drops of precum began forming, and Kelly scooped it up with a finger, and licked it off. She liked the taste, not like anything she had ever tasted before. She stopped attending to his cock for a second, took her robe completely off, then went back to work. She moved her hand down to his balls, rolling them around in her fingers, then stuck the head of his cock into her mouth. Kelly licked all around his cock head, then used her tongue just on the underside of the head, and Steve felt like he was about to cum.

Then she said “Daddy, do me now!” And with that, she laid on her back, with her ass on the edge of the bed, and spread her legs wide apart. Steve could see the excitement in her pussy--her inner lips were already distended and protruding between her outer lips. Beads of her own lubricating juices were already evident, and her clit was swollen and ready for action. Steve slowly moved his face between her legs and inhaled her aroma. It was not unlike her mother’s, but slightly different nonetheless. Kelly again begged for him to begin, saying “Daddy, I can’t wait any longer. Please lick my pussy!”

At last, Steve inserted his tongue into her pussy and slowly licked from bottom to top, slightly grazing her clit at the top, then moving back down to her pussy hole again. Her juices, which could be seen before he started licking, now started to flow in a stronger current. Steve sucked and licked a little harder, not wanting to miss a drop. Then he moved back up to her clit, and stuck a finger into her cunt. As he licked around her clit, he turned his hand palm up and started searching for her G-spot. Once he found it, Kelly began writhing, and he breathing became labored. She lifted her ass off the bed, which gave him better access to her clit. He sucked hard on her clit, and his hand was soaked by the copious amount of fluid draining from her hole. “Keep sucking on my clit! I’m about to cum! Oh God, that feels so good!!” Steve sucked one time more on her clit, and Kelly squealed as her cum flowed from her cunt hole. He moved his mouth back down to her hole, and tried to drink the juices that she produced, but was only moderately successful. He could feel his face getting soaked, and when he put his hands under her ass, he could feel that her ass was also quite wet.

Then Kelly said breathlessly, “Daddy, fuck me! I want your cock in me now!” By now, Steve was too horny to let his worries bother him, so he stood up, aimed his stiff rod at her cunt hole, and pushed. His cock had no trouble fitting into her virgin cunt, until he reached her cherry. “Go ahead, Daddy, take my cherry. I’m ready for it.” Steve then pulled back a little before one final slam into her cunt. Kelly inhaled suddenly, and he thought she was going to scream, but she stayed under control. He looked down as he slowly pulled back, and saw a bit of blood, but she said “It’s all right--go ahead and fuck me. I want you to cum in me!”

Steve then began slow in and out movements, and could hear squishing sounds from inside her pussy as it tried to grip his cock. Kelly reached down between them and began rubbing her clit as Steve came closer to his own orgasm. His pace increased with each movement, and their breathing was nearly in sync, getting more rapid with time. Steve fell forward, planting his hands on either side of Kelly, as she locked her ankles around his ass. He looked down at her body, and watched as her boobs bounced in time with his pussy pounding. Suddenly, she reached up and wrapped her arms around his back as she came again. Now, Steve could feel the rise of his own orgasm, and quickly his jism began shooting out. There were four, five, then six shots from his dick as he kept himself buried deep in her pussy. When he finished, Kelly pulled his cock from her pussy and immediately began licking their juices from his cock. He was amazed that she could get most of his cock in her mouth, since she was a virgin.

“Ooohh, Daddy, I have never felt so good. I didn’t know that having sex could make you feel that good! We’ll have to do this often, don’t you think?”

“Yes, Kelly, often sounds good” Steve said, almost in a trance. He began worrying again about all the implications of fucking his daughter, when Kelly then laid on her bed again, with her back and ass showing. Amazingly, Steve could feel his cock...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments