Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristen's Unexpected Saturday

"Bi curious woman is seduced by new co-worker"

14
4 Comments 4
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The Friday after five drinks went pretty much as usual. Vincent and Mike were having one of their long winded conversations. They were harping on about the surveillance state and Edward Snowden. Kirsten wondered why she had joined. She could have known it would be like this, but she had really felt like a drink. As the rest of the group, she had more or less tuned out of the conversation. They all looked up when their new research assistant interrupted.

“That is nonsense. Foucault did not invent the panopticon. It was Bentham. Foucault discussed the idea in Discipline and Punish.”

Like everyone else, Kirsten looked at the new woman. She admired her for the calm way in which she raised her eyebrows and said, “Sorry, I can't stand bullshit; especially, from guys.”

After a long pause, the conversation in the group picked up again. Kirsten looked at her new colleague. She liked the short black hair. There was a lot of black about Vera: her tight sweater and her low boots. Only the dark jeans added a little blue. Vera noticed Kristen was looking at her. She smiled and walked over to Kirsten.

“Thanks for putting those two in their place. I hate their pseudo intelligent talk,” Kirsten said

“I know bullshit when I hear it,” Vera answered.

“I could love you for that.”

“Love me? Be careful what you promise strange women Kirsten.” Vera smiled. A sparkle lit up her eyes.

Kirsten was a little taken aback. This was feeling like a flirt. She did not know what to say, and was happy when someone offered Vera a drink.

That evening, the conversation with Vera kept coming back to Kirsten's mind. She was almost certain Vera had been flirting. It awakened something in her. For a long time she had been curious how it would be to make love to a woman. She had never dared to act on it. She was afraid the reality would be disappointing or even unpleasant. Maybe this was one of those things better left a fantasy? The images of Vera's slender body kept Kirsten awake. She imagined it would feel softer and a little rounder than the bodies of the men she had been with. She could not sleep without touching herself. She had to finger herself to climax before finding rest.

The next day, Kirsten was drinking a coffee in the cafe close to her flat. She was deeply absorbed in her book, and it took her a while to notice someone was standing next to her table.

“Hi, mind if I join?”

“No, please sit down.”

Vera sat down and started to talk.

“Sorry about yesterday. I may have been a bit too...”

“No, that was fine. Really it was.”

“I mean. When I was talking to you I may have been a bit forward.”

“Oh, that was fine too.”

Kirsten felt confused. She was sure now that Vera had been flirting with her. She remembered the fantasies her mind had dreamed up. She remembered her lust and how hard she had come. Looking at the woman sitting across the table, images of yesterday’s fantasy slipped back into her mind. They merged with reality in a strange way.

Vera noticed Kirsten's mind was in chaos. She decided to go on the offensive.

“Look Kirsten. I will be forward with you some more. I was hitting on you. If that makes you uncomfortable, I am sorry.”

“Don't be sorry. I am just a little confused.”

“Confused?”

Kirsten lowered her voice, “I am impressed with you. I think I like you, but I have never been with a woman.” She blushed, and looked around whether someone had overheard. Why did she just blurt this out? Where would this lead?

“Well, Kirsten, you fit a fantasy of mine. When you ever feel ready, I will be waiting for you.”

Kirsten's brain was racing. “I think I might need something stronger than coffee for this conversation.”

“Well it is almost five. How about cocktails?” Vera smiled sweetly.

She took Kirsten to one of the better bars in town. It was one of the older places, an establishment of sorts. For Kirsten the place always conjured up imagines of chain smoking Russian anarchist refugees in the 1930s. She imagined bearded men in suits arguing how the counter revolution against the Bolsheviks should be led.

Thankfully, Vera took the conversation to neutral ground for a while. Kirsten enjoyed her company. It turned out her co-worker was a fiercely independent and very intelligent woman. There was click. They talked as if they had been friends for a long time. Vera had a refreshing way of challenging things. Halfway through the second whiskey-sour, plain interest turned into sheer attraction.

Vera must have seen it in Kirsten's eyes. “So, how about us moving on to my place?”

Kirsten took a large sip of her drink. This was it; a now or never moment. “I would love to,” she replied.

Vera's place was small, but immediately felt comfortable. It was sparsely decorated in a way that suggested a logical and orderly mind. Kirsten looked around, not sure how things would go from here. Vera stood in front of her. She was a few inches taller.

“You want more small talk, or do you want to kiss?”

Kirsten closed the small gap between them. She felt Vera's warm body against hers. She looked the other woman in the eyes, and moved her lips to within an inch of Vera's. She felt Vera's arms close around her; hands moving down to her hips. They started to kiss, gently at first. Kirsten closed her eyes. She felt Vera's lips parting, and opened hers in response. Vera's tongue started to explore. Kirsten's responded and their kissing became intense.

Kirsten was slowly pushed back towards the couch. She sat down, and Vera straddled her. Kirsten put her hands on Vera's breasts.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

She noticed her friend was not wearing a bra when she touched another woman's tits for the first time. She felt nipples respond and get hard under the black fabric.

“You want to see them? Shall I take of my top?” Vera whispered.

“Don't ask me for any permission. Sweep me of my feet. Teach me how it is done.”

“I warned you before to be careful with what you promise me. Are you sure you will let me do as I please?”

Kirsten realized Vera's words were very carefully chosen despite the intensity of the moment.

“Don't hurt me. Other than that, I will accept your initiative.”

Vera pulled her jumper over her head. She put her hands on Kirsten's head and moved her chest right in front of the girl's face.

“Lick them. Suck the nipples.”

Kirsten obeyed. She started to kiss and lick the tits in front of her. She tried to suck as much of them into her mouth as she could. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate the nipples, and then softly sucked on them. From the way Vera moved in her lap, she figured she was doing a good job. She was intensely horny herself now. She tried to slip her fingers into Vera's jeans to feel her ass; they met lace underwear.

Vera moved back and took Kirsten's jumper off. She unclasped her bra. There was no fiddling like with boys on a first date. She started to play with Kirsten's full, soft breasts.

“I love your soft white skin,” Vera whispered in Kirsten's ear.

“Thank you.” Kirsten started to kiss again. The hands playing with her breasts felt great.

Vera stood up, and pulled down her pants underwear and all. She was in a hurry to get naked. Kirsten was not surprised to see Vera did not shave her bush. She started to take off her own jeans. Before she was halfway Vera knelt before her and pulled and them down her legs. Immediately, Vera came back up to pull Kirsten's underwear of her ass.

They were both naked. Vera stood up, and stretched out her hand.

“Now come with me, and we will see how genuine your desire to follow my lead is.”

Kirsten was a little nervous as she grabbed the hand. She got up, and Vera led her into the bedroom. Standing next to the bed they embraced. Their kisses were long, deep and wet; their naked bodies pressed tightly together.

Vera loosened herself out of the embrace and took something out of the closet. Kirsten saw that it was a strap-on dildo. Somewhat to her relief she saw her lover kneel down next to her. The straps felt a little cold against her skin when Vera pulled them tight. In any other place Kirsten would have collapsed in a fit of giggles. Now she was too horny to feel nervous. Vera got up, and took the dildo between her legs. Kirsten felt the straps pulling at her waist. She grabbed Vera's ass and pulled her close again. They kissed like possessed.

“Will you let me tie you to the bed? I will be gentle, using soft scarves.”

Kirsten was at a point where she would agree to anything. “Yes, do as you wish with me.”

“Lie down on your back. Put your hands together above your head.”

Kirsten obeyed. Her hands were tied together with a soft silk scarf, and fastened to a hidden ring.

“Now put your legs together.”

A second scarf tied Kirsten's ankles together. Vera wasted no time, and straddled her lover. Slowly, she lowered herself down over the dildo. Kirsten watched with fascination at the look on her lover's face while the strap-on slid home. She felt pressure on her sex when Vera pushed herself down. When Vera slowly moved up again, the straps softly tugged on Kirsten's body. She wanted to grab the breasts above her head, but her hands were tied.

Slowly, Vera started to ride the strap-on. Kirsten started to push back.

“No, lie still. Just watch me. You're my toy now,” Vera almost growled.

Kirsten tried to remain still. The feeling of the straps rubbing her crotch was intense, but just not enough to make her cum. This was torture and heaven in one. Vera looked so beautiful; the expression on her face so intense. Vera leaned forward. Kristin strained her neck, trying to lick the small perky breasts. Vera bent down further, pressing her tits onto Kirsten's face. She wished this would never stop, but Vera sat up straight again and continued riding the dildo. She grabbed the full white breasts of her toy girl. Both women were moaning. Vera's breasts were bouncing up and down. She arched her back, and squeezed Kirsten's tits hard. Kirsten watched the expressions change on her lover's face when Vera came with a loud cry.

Vera collapsed on to Kirsten and started to kiss her again. Kirsten felt Vera's breasts pressing on hers.

“Please Vera, I need to come badly.”

Vera responded by untying Kirsten's ankles. She took the strap-on off Kirsten's waist and folded her legs wide open. She kissed her friends' pussy, and nuzzled the inside of the soft white thighs. Kirsten started to breathe more heavily. She needed more. This teasing was getting too much. Her pussy was as wet as it had ever been, and needed attention.

“Stop teasing me,” She moaned.

Vera started to lick Kirsten's pussy with long, slow strokes from bottom to top. She stuck her tongue as deeply into her friend's sex as it would go; teeth and nose pressed against soft flesh. Kirsten pushed her pelvis forward, urging Vera on. Vera sucked on Kirsten's lips, and shifted her attention to her clit. In was swollen and sensitive. Kirsten’s moaning became louder, and Vera now fully concentrated on bringing her over the edge. It did not take long for Kirsten to have one of the best orgasms ever. It was loud, messy and very wet.

Vera untied Kirsten's hands. They hugged tight, kissed and smiled. They were sweaty and relaxed. The weekend was only half way done.

 

 

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments