Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy's Awakening

"Thank you, JWren, for your awesome editing, and art work."

24
27 Comments 27
10.5k Views 10.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Paul and I had argued again on Saturday evening. Well, to be exact, it was our last argument. I told him I was finished with him. It seemed that weā€™d got to the point when we didnā€™t agree on anything. It was just arguments and disputes, one after the other. To be honest, it had been a while since Iā€™d cared anything about him.Ā 

Paul was a nice enough guy, but a boyfriend? Nah.Ā Iā€™d really given up on that idea some time back.Ā 

When Iā€™d seriously considered it, Iā€™d realized that I hadn't really enjoyed sex with him for ages. In my book, that was one very good reason to end any relationship.Ā 

Iā€™d come to the conclusion that I wanted to hang out with friends and be able to do as I pleased. So, I told Paul I didnā€™t want to be tied to anyone and, surprising for a guy who was rather clingy and a bit insecure, he went without much fuss.

It was still early for a Saturday night and I wondered whether Tammy had anything planned. Tammy was my best friend but it had been a while since weā€™d just hung out together. Paul had always been in tow.Ā 

I thought that Tammy and I could get back to spending time together. I phoned, hoping she was home and free to meet. I expected sheā€™d be shocked about Paul and I splitting. Weā€™d been together forever but that was only because I was afraid to let him go. I know ā€” wrong reason, but it was the truth.

"Hey Tammy,ā€ I said when she answered, ā€œit's Lacy."

"Hey Lacyā€¦ itā€™s been some time. I guess Paul must be busy if youā€™re calling me."

ā€œTammy, that isn't fair."

"Sure it is. I'm supposed to be your best friend and yet, hell, I haven't heard from you in weeks."

"You know how itā€™s been with Paul. Heā€™s always clinging to me like glue. Please, donā€™t be mad."

"Where is he tonight?"

"We broke up. I couldn't handle it anymore. I was suffocating.ā€

'Great, so nowĀ you call me. Now heā€™s gone, Iā€™m back, huh? Lacy, you listen to me. You need to evaluate what a best friend is and how you should treat them."

"Hello.. hello.." Damn, she hung up.Ā It was not like Tammy to act like that and I was shocked. Surely we were much better friends than that!

I moped around the rest of the night. I couldnā€™t believe Tammy had behaved like that toward me. I wouldn't be mad at her over a boyfriend. Or girlfriend, in her case. Damn.Ā I couldnā€™t accept that Iā€™d I lost my best friend ā€” not over Paul; not because of anyone, actually. What the hell!

The next day I was depressed, and tried calling Tammy a few times. She didn't answer. I didn't know what to do. What I did do, was cry a lotā€¦ all week. Friday night came and Tammy still wasn't taking my calls. Thatā€™s when I decided enough was enough. Fuck this!Ā If she wanted to act childish, the hell with her. I would hit the clubs and seek out some fun.

I went to take a long hot shower. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were red and swollen. I couldn't go out with puffy eyes. How could I have fun looking like a swollen fish with big red eyes? I decided to soak in the bath before my shower and put cold compresses on my eyes.

Laying in the tub, I thought about Tammy. Weā€™d been friends for years and I couldnā€™t believe our friendship was over. I cried again. It just canā€™t be over.

I cried until I realized the water was cold. Shivering, I stood and turned on the warm shower while the bath water drained away. I didn't realize how long Iā€™d been there but it had got quite late. I should just crawl into bed and forget about going out. I was so depressed over Tammy, I wouldn't have a good time anyway.Ā 

Out of the shower, I dried and walked to the bedroom and crawled into bed. I lay there, still thinking about Tammy and all the fun we used to have. I drifted off to sleep.Ā 

The next morning, I looked like hell. I made up my mind: I wasn't doing this anymore, If Tammy wanted to throw away our friendship, then so be it. Iā€™d tried often enough to make contact.

I decided to clean my apartment and do some shopping. I needed to get my life back on track. And I needed to have some fun. I showered and dressed to go shopping, putting on a pair of jeans, a mid-fitting white jumper and sandals. I pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail and applied makeup to my eyes.Ā 

I rode to town to pick up groceries and other bits I needed. On the way back from the store, I passed my favorite dress shop. In the window was the prettiest black dress Iā€™d ever seen. Just what I needed to pick up my spirits. Inside, I told a young sales lady that Iā€™d like to try on the black dress.

"Oh, yes, thatā€™s a favorite for many women. But it takes a certain figure to wear something like that.ā€ She looked me up and down and then smiled. "You know, I think you might just have the body to pull it off."

She got the dress and stood in front of me, holding it against herself. Again her gaze roved up and down my body. Was she flirting with me?Ā Whatever, I was determined to show her that I did have ā€˜the body to pull it offā€™.

As I walked to the dressing room, she asked if she could help in any way.Ā 

ā€œNo, thank you,ā€ I said, politely smiling. ā€œI can handle it.ā€Ā 

How did she want to help? Did she want to help get me off? Did I look sexually frustrated? My smile broadened as I turned away from her.

Jeans and jumper swiftly removed, I pulled on the black dress and smoothed it over my curves. It felt sensuous against my skin and I looked in the mirror. Oh my god, it was gorgeous and it fitted as though it had been made for me. It was one sexy ass dress.Ā 

If I don't get laid tonight, everyone must be blind.

I laughed. Yes, that was my intention for the night ahead. I was tired of being alone, and the past few months with Paul had been unsatisfying, to say the least. More than anything, I wanted to get fucked. I needed it. At that moment, I didn't care who would be my fuck partner as long as they had a big cock to satisfy me and take away the hurt I felt about Tammy.

I bought the dress and a pair of fuck me heels and headed home., stopping to buy a bottle of wine. As I left the wine store I noticed a sign, Brazilian waxing. Hmmā€¦ thereā€™s a first time for everything.Ā 

I walked in and looked around before an attractive olive-skinned lady, with long beautiful brown hair, approached. I told her I wanted the Brazilian wax treatment and she showed me where to undress and the table to lie on. She handed me a towel to cover up while I waited.

After a few minutes, she returned, removed the towel and applied the wax and strips. When she pulled off the first strip, I thought sheā€™d ripped my skin off. ā€œDamn,ā€ I yelled.Ā 

She ignored me, but for the next strip, she applied pressure with her fingers to keep the skin taut. It felt better - not a lot, but it wasnā€™t as painful.Ā 

When it was all done, she applied lotion to my red, burning mound and pussy, gently massaging my lip area. Truthfully, it was rather seductive and I felt somewhat uncomfortable. I wasnā€™t upset with the woman: I just didn't understand why her touches got me excited.

At home, I poured a glass of wine and ran a hot bath. My mind was racing. Why had I enjoyed a woman touching me? No, no, it wasnā€™t because it was a woman ā€” damn, she was touching my pussy. Of course, I got aroused, itā€™s natural. Isnā€™t it?Ā I confess I was confused.

Before stepping into the tub, I made sure I had everything. A new razor, shaving cream, loofah, and my favorite lavender bath beads. All set.

After spreading lavender beads in the water, I stroked the sponge down my left leg to my foot, between each toe, and back up to the inside of my thigh. Then I moved over to the right leg, repeating the same thing. Long, soft strokes, spreading the smelling beads over my legs. Then I sponged my smooth waxed mound and pussy.

I carefully shaved my legs until they were totally clean and soft. No stubble tonight. With the loofah, I washed up and down my legs very slowly. I sponged each arm and took my time on each breast. My nipples hardened and I circled each one, watching them react to my touch.

Running the sponge down my tummy and over my mound, I felt juices seeping between my puffy lips. Awww, my pussy craved to be touched. I placed fingers on my slippery lips and felt my juice. My flower was ready to open.

I continued running the sponge over each breast. My nipples are large, like good size pebbles, and my light brown areolae are as big as half dollars. I sighed, enjoying the sensation as my buds grew, standing hard and proud. They needed sucking. I needed fucking.

I slid two fingers between the folds of my flower. Slowly, it opened, exposing the precious jewel, that firm, sensitive knob at the very top. It begged for attention. I gently touched it and felt my nipples harden even more. Iā€™d never felt them so big and I began toying my clit. ..

I groaned. I was so close. I stopped caressing my nipples and inserted fingers into my pussy, pushing deep inside. My velvet lining gripped my fingers as they worked in and out while I continued circling my clit. Rubbing fast and hard, my clit responded to the firm touch, and I plunged faster up and down my cunt.Ā 

"Yes, yes,ā€ I screamed, raising my hips above the water level. I gave one last push and held my fingers deep, scissoring my cunt, while I squeezed my clit and rode out a glorious, body trembling orgasm.

I lay still for some moments, breathing heavily and waiting for the orgasm to subside before I withdrew my fingers. My juices flowed out of my squelching pussy and I sucked my fingers. In the warm water, I relaxed, recovering from what had been a very strong and much-needed orgasm.

As the water cooled, I stood to get out of the tub, but my legs shook. I sat on the edge of the tub and toweled dry until my legs became strong enough to walk to my bed.

I sat on the bed, looking at the new black dress hanging on the door and the fuck me heels nearby. I walked to the mirror, dropping the towel. My firm breasts jutted proudly, topped by my large nipples. I glanced at my small waist, ample hips, and rounded ass. I took the dress from the hanger and slid it over my body.

It could have been painted on. The hem ended at mid-thigh, it clung to my ass, and I swear the outline of my mound could be seen through the slinky material. The plunging neckline revealed a lot. But wasn't that the idea? Flaunt what Iā€™d got?Ā 

I put on my new heels. and, at the dressing table, applied makeup. A light blusher gave my cheeks a pink look and contrasted with black eye shadow and liner. The final touches were mascara, darkening my long lashes, and red lipstick. My full lips looked very kissable.

In front of the full-length mirror, I was pleased with the view. The dress was perfect and, with every move I made, my nipples tingled as they brushed against the fabric. They were provocatively large, invitingly prominent, and I was ready. Ready to be fucked and treated the way I deserved. Ready for the night of my life. Fuck you, Paul and Tammy.Ā 

~~~

Arriving at a club I regularly used, I parked my car and walked to the door. I felt strangely nervous but I flourished my ID and went on in. Although it was a place my friends used, I really was hoping I wouldn't see Tammy ā€” or Paul, for that matter. I wanted fun, not bickering arguments, and I sure didn't need Paul hanging all over me if I was to find someone to give me a good fuck.

I looked around ā€” didnā€™t spot either of them ā€” and I walked to the bar. Being alone, I really didn't want to get a table. Not yet, anyway. I hitched up onto a bar stool and, as I crossed my legs, the short dress rode up my thighs. I looked down at the expanse of flesh I was revealing and took a deep breath, expanding my twin globes. Here I am, come fuck me.

And I was dressed to be taken quite easily, no panties or bra. Just my little black dress and killer heels. I felt like a really bad girl. Usually, I was the good girl of our bunch ā€” but this night was entirely different.Ā 

Gary served me, smiling, and barely able to lift his gaze from my exposed chest. And Garyā€™s gay! Yes, so far, everything was working. Sipping my drink, I scanned the room and then looked into the brown eyes of a dark-haired hunk. He was at the opposite end of the bar and tipped his glass at me. I smiled. In the next few minutes, we exchanged more furtive glances, fleeting smiles and, as Iā€™d hoped, he was soon standing beside me.Ā 

I hadnā€™t noticed him move but suddenly this gorgeous smell invaded my nostrils.

ā€œHello."

I turned my head and he was standing so close to me that I could feel his body heat. And oh, that woody, manly smell.

"Well, hello,ā€ I returned, trying to be casual.

He proferred a hand. ā€I'm Blake."

I put my hand in his. ā€Lacy.ā€

I looked into his eyes and guessed that we were having the same thoughts. He was so close, so very close, and then I felt his hard body brush against mine. A hand was on my back, fingertips trailing up and down my spine, producing goose bumps all over my horny body. His touch was sensational. He was gorgeous.Ā 

Looking across at Gary, Blake nodded, ordering me another drink.Ā 

"Thank you,ā€ I said, probably not needing another drink. The mood I was in, I really didn't care. What I wanted didnā€™t really require alcohol.

We talked for a while, breaking the ice, nothing spectacular. How are you? Where do you live? What do you do? I honestly didn't want any deep conversation. I just wantedā€¦ well, I was sure Blake would provide it.

Weā€™d almost finished our drinks when he reached for a hand and led me toward the back door. Outside, in the alley, he didnā€™t waste any time. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Hard, long, arousing kisses. Eventually, he paused, took half-a-step back, and pulled up my dress. My bare pussy, fresh from its Brazilian, glowed in the half light.

ā€œJeez,ā€ he said, exhaling loudly. ā€œYouā€™ve really come ready for this, haven't you?"

"Guilty as charged,ā€ I said, pulling at his shirt. I managed to get it open before he had me backed against a dumpster. He knew what we both wanted; why waste time?Ā 

He swept my flimsy dress over my head and I was instantly naked, except for my heels. He latched onto my breasts, rubbing his fingers over my stiff nipples, and mumbled, ā€œHmm, beautiful,ā€ before he spun me around to face the dumpster. I leaned against it and he kicked my feet apart, spreading my legs. I heard the sound of a zipper and then a hard, warm cock pressed against my ass.Ā 

Is this what Iā€™d waited for all week? Is this how I really wanted to be treated? Fucked by a stranger against a dumpster in a back alley?

As those thoughts flashed through my brain, he drove his cock into me, burying it deep. Holding my hips, he thrust so hard, I was lifted off my feet, impaled on his rampant erection. Despite the sudden rough intrusion, I felt no pain and I realized that my pussy was already sopping, ready to welcome his cock.

And what a cock. He was definitely big, long and thick, and it felt like he was tearing me apart with each energetic plunge. There was no love-making involved, no tender foreplay. This was raw fucking. Exactly what I wanted.

He bent me further over the side of the dumpster and held my hands above my head. There was certainly nothing romantic about this and I heard a gruff voice in my ear. ā€You like this, don't you, slut? This is what you wanted, isnā€™t it?"

ā€œStop talkingā€¦ fuck me. Come on, fuck me harder." Wow, I could behave like a slut.

As he slammed again into the depths of my wet tunnel, I had a vague notion of voices. But my attention was focused on the treatment my pussy was getting, feeling it opening up to accept Blakeā€™s fierce drilling. It had to be the largest cock Iā€™d ever felt.

"You ready, Lacy?ā€ he gasped. ā€œHere it comes, hereā€™s my load, all for you."

He pressed against my ass cheeks and I felt him expanding to an amazing girth. It was unbelievable. The head was enormous and further inside me than any other had ever been. Heā€™d definitely reached virgin territory and I could even feel the veins on his thick shaft pulsating against my walls. It was all so thrilling, so breathtaking ā€” and then he erupted. His hot cum spurted and gushed; five maybe six times, his mighty cock pulsated as he flooded my sloppy pussy. Iā€™d never had so much cream cascading down my thighs. Wait, had I cum?Ā Iā€™d been so taken with his gigantic cock, I wasnā€™t sure whether Iā€™d had an orgasm or not. I felt so elated at being fucked so hard, I wasnā€™t really even on this planet.Ā 

Gradually, I came back to earth. And thatā€™s when I noticed that, indeed, there were other voices in the alley. Still bent over and facing the dumpster, I couldn't see anyone but I heard, ā€œYes, fuck that slut, fuck her hardā€¦ she really wants it. Thatā€™s it, make her scream.ā€

Hmm, had I screamed? I didnā€™t know. My focus had been on Blake fucking me, on giving me the thrills Iā€™d been missing.

I felt Blake sliding out of me. When his magnificent plopped out, I felt more juice run down my inner thighs. I seemed so empty in there. Iā€™d loved the sensation of being so full, of being stretched like never before.Ā 

He leaned over to kiss me on a cheek. ā€œThanks, Lacy, youā€™re a good fuck.We must do it again some time."

Before I could answer, another cock slipped into my gaping passage. ā€œHope you don't mind, Blake said he didn't think you would."

This cock wasnā€™t anywhere near as large ā€” how could it be?Ā ā€”but the stranger fucked enthusiastically, ramming up and down, slamming against my ass cheeks. It was hard and fast and all I really remember was yelling, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hardā€¦ harder, come on, harder than that.ā€

He soon came and another took his place. Both deposited their white cream but a third guy had something else on his mind. He came up behind me and grabbed my wrists.

"I don't want you pulling away, little one. I donā€™t take sloppy seconds or thirds. I'm gonna fuck your cute ass. Hold on tight for your next ride."

My wrists held above my head, still bent over the dumpster with my legs spread wide and ass in the air, I felt him spit on my rosebud. I felt his hard cock pushing at the tight entrance.Ā 

I screamed. "Oh fuck. I canā€™t do thisā€¦ā€

ā€œYes you can, baby girl. Letā€™s spread them cheeks and weā€™ll get this big cock inside your lovely round ass."

Again he pushed; I felt my hole opening. The dome was easing in ā€” two, three more pushes. "Here it comes, baby girl.ā€ One final shove and he burst through and immediately began fucking my ass hard and deep. Tears ran down my face while he plundered what nobody else had ever taken. I was no longer an anal virgin.

He fucked hard and fast and it was soon over. "Here it comes, baby girl,ā€ he yelled and unloaded. His cum stung my sore passage but he stayed inside till he went soft and flopped out.

Whatā€™s next? How many more? It was all getting a bit much for one night.

Then I heard a familiar voice. "Get the fuck away from her. All of you, fuck off. Funā€™s over. Go on, fuck off.ā€

It was Tammy. I straightened up on shaky legs and turned as she picked up my dress. "Lacy, what the hell were you thinking?ā€ she said, handing me the dress.

"I wasn't really thinking straight,ā€ I said. ā€œAll I knew was that Iā€™d lost you ā€” my best friend ā€” and I felt so bad. I just didn't want to think about it anymore. I was desperate, so unhappy. I decided, ā€˜Oh fuck it, go out and get laidā€™. Not very sensible, eh?ā€

Tammy shook her head, walked me to her car and drove me home. Inside, she took me straight to the bathroom and undressed me, stepping into the shower with me. There, she hugged me and let me cry. She held me like a best friend does.Ā 

I told her I was sorry for how Iā€™d treated her. I had no excuses. She was my best friend, and Iā€™d let Paul come between us, denying us time together. Tammy said we were okay. Sheā€™d been upset but nothing should ever be allowed to affect our friendship.

She washed and dried me and took me to my bed. She pulled the covers over me and when I woke the next morning, Tammy was sleeping next to me. We were naked after our shower. I lay looking at my best friend. She was so beautiful, brown hair framing her face. Her brown eyes were closed but her long full lashes flickered as slept.Ā 

I lay for a while just looking at her before closing my eyes and again sleeping. Another hour or so, I woke and, as I opened my eyes, Tammy was looking down at me.

ā€œLacy, you are so beautiful. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am, thanks to you.ā€ I smiled and then asked, ā€˜Anyway, how did you know I was out there?"

"Gary saw you go out with a guy and then a few others followed him."

I began to cry. Tammy gathered me in her arms and held me, not even speaking as I sobbed. Then she whispered, ā€œYouā€™re safe, Lacy. Shush, shushā€¦ itā€™s okay.ā€

I loved Tammy; she meant the world to me. I held onto her until I stopped crying and shaking. When Iā€™d pulled myself together, Tammy got up, put on one of my tee-shirts, and left the bedroom.

She came back carrying a tray with coffee cups, glasses of juice, and slices of toast. She was so beautiful, hair flowing to her shoulders and big brown eyes full of love and contentment. We sat in bed and talked for hours but not mentioning what had happened.

That day, we relaxed around my apartment, catching up on what had been going on. Tammy had split from her girlfriend and so we were both alone. No, not right ā€” we had each other and that was all we needed at that moment.

~~~Ā 

As weeks passed, Tammy and I became even closer. In fact, we were inseparable. We spent all our free time together and I came to love and respect her more than I ever thought possible. I dreaded to think that Iā€™d almost lost her; lost what had become my most important friendship.

Tammy spent weekends with me. We would talk about where we wanted our lives to go. We always came back to the same thing: we always wanted to be together.

When Tammy was at work or had gone home for an evening, I missed her. I missed her more than I wanted to admit. She was all I could think about. It got to the point that I didn't want her to leave.

We arranged a skiing weekend away and I planned to ask her what she thought about moving in with me. I had space. She could even have her own room. We already spent most of our time together, apart from working hours or when sheā€™d collected clothes from her place. It seemed she had most of her clothes in my apartment now ā€” so why pay for two places?

For the weekend break, weā€™d rented an apartment that had a master suite with a beautiful stone fireplace, a jacuzzi, and French doors that opened onto a balcony looking out at the mountains

When we arrived at the lodge, a valet helped us to our room. Stepping inside, I saw champagne on ice and bowl of strawberries. We thanked the valet for being so kind ā€” see, we could be so prim and properĀ ā€” and heā€™d barely left when we began racing around like schoolkids, discovering everything. Running out on the balcony, we stopped in our tracks. The view took our breath away. We couldn't believe the beautiful sight.Ā 

The snow on top of the mountains looked like ice. So clean, so untouched. What would it be like when they were swarming with people? We looked at each other, not believing we were really here. Just the two of us, to have fun and relax. No phones, nobody knocking at our door. And no work for four days.

We both worked very hard. I was a secretary in a law office and Tammy managed a large corporate office. Weā€™d earned the time to let our hair down.

We got our skiing gear together and headed for the slopes. No time to waste. We were two kids on winter vacation. We started on the small slope because we had all weekend to tackle the big stuff. The afternoon was spent laughing and taking lots of photographs. This would be one vacation weā€™d always remember.

We ate dinner in the lodge restaurant, taking the chance to meet other guests. Returning to our room, we discovered the bed had been turned down, and there was wine chilling and chocolate fondue with strawberries on a table. Amazing.Ā 

I dipped a strawberry into the chocolate and poured wine before turning to look at Tammy. It was then that I felt something Iā€™d never felt before. I walked to her, offering the chocolate-coated fruit. Tammy looked at me, slowly opened her mouth and bit the strawberry Chocolate spread onto her lips and I ran a finger across her them, removing the chocolate. Tammy opened her mouth to lick and suck the chocolate from my finger. Something akin to electricity shot through me.Ā 

Tammy leaned forward and placed her lips on mine. Something magical happened. I acted on impulse, not even thinking. Arms around each other, Tammy pulled me close and the kiss became passionate. Iā€™d never realized that I had these feelings toward Tammy. Yes, I loved her ā€” but as a best friend. Or so Iā€™d always believed.Ā 

At that very moment, I realized it was much more. I loved her, I really lovedĀ her. Girlfriend love. I wanted her, wanted to be with her. Finally, after knowing Tammy for many years, I knew what she must have felt with her girlfriend.

She began to unzip my dress. I looked into her eyes and I knew we both wanted the same thing. It was the only sign, the only approval, we needed.

Tammy finished unzipping my dress, slipped it from my shoulders, and it fell to the floor in a puddle around my ankles. I stepped clear and stood in nothing but a black lace thong. My nipples were huge and hard and Tammy cupped each breast, slowly kissing them, flicking her tongue over and around my erect nubs.

My body was on fire. Iā€™d never experienced such intense pleasure. Was this what Iā€™d been missing all my adult life? A woman's touch?Ā 

I unbuttoned her lace top and hastily dropped it on the floor. Her breasts were beautiful, begging for my touch. I took her nipples between forefingers and thumbs and gently squeezed. From her reactions, I knew I was doing it right. Tweaking her nipples, kneading her fleshy mounds, I felt my pussy throbbing and Tammy arched her back, pushing her breasts up and forward. They rose and fell dramatically as she sighed and inhaled deeply. She clearly wanted more.

Releasing one nipple, I undid her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. We were both in lacy thongs, nothing else, and Tammy led me to the king-sized bed. She lay beside me and her lips were soon on mine. Our mouths opened, her tongue found mine, and they danced, twirling exotically.

Our breathing was ragged and, as Tammy reached between my legs, I spread my thighs. I couldnā€™t get enough of her. Her fingers slid up and down my closed flower. Not yet wanting it to blossom, Tammy moved down the bed, kissing and licking the length of my body as she went, then along my legs to my feet.Ā 

Coming up between my legs, Tammy slid her hands under my knees and lifted them up and out, opening myself to her. She left a trail of kisses on the insides of my thighs and I reached out for her as she moved toward my most precious possession. With my hands on her shoulders, Tammyā€™s tongue slid into my wet silky slit. Ecstasy. Joy beyond belief.

I rested my hands on my quivering thighs, her body wedged between them while her tongue worked along my slit until my clit appeared. I was in full bloom and Tammy sucked on my clit, sweeping her tongue around in circles and over that most sensitive spot. I surrendered. I shook, out of control, and Tammy held on to my thighs and even increased her sucking strength.Ā 

I didnā€™t remember having an orgasm when Blakeā€™s huge cock pleasured me but here with Tammy, I felt them build and stream through my body. One, two, three, they rolled through me and kept coming, wave after wave until I gave up counting.Ā 

I was lost in a torrent of love, lust, and sexual bliss. Iā€™d never felt anything like it.Ā 

I began to approach the point where I couldnā€™t take any more: I was becoming limp, spent, totally sated by Tammyā€™s sensational expertise. As if she sensed my condition, Tammy raised her head and kissed her way back up my body: mound, tummy, breasts and throat until I felt her sweet lips on mine. Tasting myself on her lips and tongue, I suddenly decided that I wanted to do the same for her.

Gathering strength, I rolled over on top of her and our pussies rubbed together, clits responding to the friction. I fondled her breasts, fingers pinching and pulling her nipples until they were almost as large and firm as mine.Ā 

I wriggled down her body, I wanted to taste her. I wanted to suck her clit. Settled between her legs, I brought her knees up and pointed them east and west. I wanted her lean thighs as wide as I could get them. I wanted to see and taste every part of her.Ā 

I poked my tongue between her petals, seeking her hole and nectar. Honey seeped from deep inside. She tasted sweet as a peach and, as she became more aroused, her juices thickened, became slicker.Ā 

Sensing that Tammy was close to climax, I pushed one, then two fingers into her soaking channel, delighting in the feel of her velvet lining. She clamped around my fingers as I probed, thrusting them in and out, teasing her g-spot. I was excited, thrilled all over again, and I sucked harder on her clit. I yearned for Tammy to come in my mouth. I wanted to drink from her fountain.Ā 

Tammy's hips bucked quickly up and down and she rotated them, her moans turning into yelps. Her body shuddered as she came like a rushing wind, a tornado of swirling sensations. My face was awash with her sweet juice and I eagerly lapped at the sweet essence. Iā€™d never tasted anything better.

Tammy had several orgasms before I stopped sucking her clit and withdrew my fingers, covered in her sweet, sticky juices. I kissed back up to her beautiful face where her big brown eyes were glowing, damp hair plastered to her face. With my fingers, I coated her lips with her juices and then slipped them into her mouth. She sucked greedily, feasting on her own honey. And then we kissed, sharing our mixed flavours.

Snuggled in each other's arms, feeling Tammyā€™s heart beating against me, I was totally contented. I believed weā€™d both finally found what weā€™d been seeking.Ā 

Sometimes you don't have to go too far to find your perfect mate. Look into the eyes of your best friend.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Ā 

PublishedĀ 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments