Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night

7
3 Comments 3
15.4k Views 15.4k
807 words 807 words

I lay here in bed and run my fingertips across my stomach.  Its hot in here, but the sensation gives me goose bumps.  I lick my lips.  I’m wet and I’m alone.  Thoughts of last night race through my mind.  My body, begging me to touch myself.  Bring me to that place.  The place my mind and body were last night.  Quivering, sweatting, can’t catch my breath, last night.  Orgasm after orgasm, brought on by multiple partners. Multiple, thick, solid, meat inside of me.  Hands groping, pulling, biting, licking and sucking. I close my eyes.  Did last night really happen? The images are all there. The beautiful, male bodies surrounding me.  Long thick cocks before my eyes.  Pumping, stroking. All wanting me. To be inside of me.  Feel my wet pussy.  Tight on their shaft.  The lust in their eyes.  The animalistic rage.  Male controlled by the cock between his legs, wanting only one thing, me.  My pussy.  My insides.  To taste me, to touch me, to be deep inside me, pounding, pushing.

 

My fingers are not controllable now. The thoughts making me wetter by the second.  I trace my stomach, watching my fingers lead a trail down to my smooth lips. My finger slips though the first fold, and grazes my button. It sends a shock through my body.  My stomach muscles tighten.  I know this is only the beginning.  I wonder if I will be able to give myself even the remote pleasure I had last night.  I want you here.  Just you right now. To feel your caloused hands on my body.  Feel your tongue on my clit. I want to cum on you. Feel my pussy tighten around your cock.  Milking every ounce from you.  Filling my insides full of your hot spunk. I slid my finger over my clit again.  Another wave of pleasure. I can hear the grunts in my mind.  Four men, stroking, begging for my mouth.  Slamming skin against skin.  You had wanted this.  Me to be your little whore.  I will do anything for you. Anything just to see the look on your face of complete satisfaction.  To know that you control me. That you have me, completely.  My finger now dips inside.  Its tight.  Warm, and oh so wet.  I slip another finger inside.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

Slowly moving in and out of that wet pussy.  Picturing your face.  I again see another face. Stranger from last night.  Looking down at me, wanting eyes, placing his cock head at my lips.  Suck it, he tells me.  I gladly open my mouth, and feel that wonderful bulbous head pass over my lips and hit the back of my throat.  I look up, watching his pleasure. Yes, my body is full of pleasure, but pleasing you, is in my mind. It controls these actions.     Im pushing three fingers inside myself now.  Can hear the sounds.  Feel the rush in my body.  Yes Im going to cum.  I feel a cock in my ass now.  Another stranger from last night.  Gripping my hips with such force, there is a slight bruise there now.  Feeling as Im being torn in two.  You are deep in my pussy.  Im looking in your eyes.  The stranger is burying himself in my ass.  Its pulling and its hurting, but the look on your face, makes it pleasure.  Hearing him grunt behind me.  I feel his cock swelling.  Knowing he is going to cum soon.  You tell me to cum for you.  As if on command my body does what you want.  I cum for you.  Expelling my hot juices all over your cock.  You moan, and then you fill me too.  

My fingers are pushing fast into me now.  Im going to cum.  Its not going to be the feeling of last night, but Im going to cum.  I can feel my stomach tighten.  Feel the walls of my pussy closing in on my fingers.  I reach my other hand up, and pinch my nipple. Im pinching it hard, picturing your beautiful mouth, your teeth biting down.  The wave rolls through me.  I cum.  Hard.  Feel the juices flowing out of my sweet pussy. I grind my hips into my hand.  Moaing loudly.

Last night should have been enough to last me for a month it seems, but its only made this passion inside of me worse.  I can't get enough.  Even now, relishing in my self induced orgasm, I want another.  I want more.  What have you done to me?  You've made me crave you.  I am addicted to you.  Your scent, your touch.  Your kiss and your face.  Your cock inside of me.  Its all I can ever think about, and now, as Im rubbing slow circles over my clit, knowing Im not leaving this room, I can't wait to cum again.
Published 
Written by jimyzgrl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments