Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura With A Friend

"Laura fulfils her longstanding desire for lesbian sex."

5
4 Comments 4
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Laura closed the door behind Tonya, walked back to the couch and crashed down. She smelled her fingers.

Yes, it had happened!

Finally, or maybe already, she had been laid by a woman again. She always knew this day would come, and it had surpassed expectations. Laura inhaled again. The fragrance was so similar to solo-sex, yet so much better. She stretched her tired body.

God, this had been good.

Laura’s thoughts turned to her husband. She pushed them away. Eric could have been more attentive the last years. He should have known.

They first met a few of months ago, and ever since Laura had a sense about Tonya. She and her husband were new in town. With kids the same age, they saw each other regularly at school and sports. Laura noticed how Tonya dressed nicer than most people. She always looked more cared for and just a little sexier.

Not much, just enough to show her nice petite frame, round hips and full breasts. Every now and again, Laura caught herself checking out Tonya’s hour-glass shape. Was it Laura’s imagination or did Tonya’s eyes also scan her?

Two weeks ago, at a garden party, things changed gear. White wine on a hot afternoon left Laura in a strange mood. She noticed Tonya: the tight summer dress she wore and the way the fabric showed her hips and ass. Laura’s senses sharpened. The wineglass felt colder in her hand and sun warmer on her face.

Surprisingly, none of the men paid attention to the attractive brunette. It seemed the dullness of suburbia had blunted and blinded them. She thought about her own relationship. Yes, it was good and stable.

She loved Eric and wanted to grow old with him. They made love regularly, and she still enjoyed it. Still, it was hard to deny things had gotten predictable between the sheets. If she was brutally honest, her best orgasms were reached masturbating in the last couple of years.

Their eyes met, and Tonya came over to Laura. Her heart jumped. Tonya walked in perfect cadence on stiletto heels. Every step landed in line with the one before. The brunette could have walked on a balance beam. Her waist swayed a little. Feline, Laura thought. She took a deep breath to prevent thoughts of lesbian sex invading her brain. The wine, hormones or the need to share a deep emotion; whichever it was, the conversation went beyond small talk fast. Laura confessed her earlier thoughts about Eric and their marriage.

“I hear what you say,” Tonya responded. “It is similar with us. Steve is so good, dependable and everything. I love him, but the thought of spending time, a week, with someone else... To be away from all responsibility with someone sexy and new…”

Laura smiled. “A whole week no less, I would settle for a day or some hours. I like your thinking though.  Maybe a week’s break from your committed relationship every five years should be the standard.”

They raised glasses to the idea and laughed. Their bond deepened, but excited kids with big ice creams ended the conversation.

This morning everything had clicked into place. They met at the boy scouts’ clubhouse. Both were there to drop off their kids for a week. The boys had been overexcited about the camp for days. Once they had said goodbye to the boys, the women were alone in the suddenly silent parking lot.

Tonya started the conversation. “So, looking forward to a house without kids for some days? To have some time and privacy with Eric?”

Laura was a little taken aback by the implied question.

“Eric is out of town, so I will have an empty nest,” she responded only half joking.

Tonya paused. Her eyes travelled up Laura’s body. Long seconds passed.

“I will come to keep you company, if you want.”

“That would be nice,” Laura responded as neutral as she could. A tingle went through her body at the thought of Tonya visiting. Does she know how much she has been on my mind lately?

“Not a whole week, but some hours...”

Laura’s body stiffened at the reference to their recent conversation. She looked at Tonya: the gorgeous, petite brunette. Her mouth was dry. Tonya kept a poker face. It was nine in the morning and unless Laura misread the conversation her friend had just suggested they would go to bed together. 

“I will come over at two in the afternoon, if that is fine for you. Steve won’t be back till early evening, so I am free.”

Laura’s brain froze. She was like a rabbit staring into a set of headlights. How is this woman so self-assured?

“Ok, two would be great,” she responded.

“Good, see you then.” Tonya walked back to her car as if their conversation had been as common as the school run.

Laura missed a stop sign and ran a red light on the way home. She considered messaging Tonya she could not do this. Fantasizing about sex with some else than Eric was one thing; to actually cheat would be another. She started to doubt the way she had read the conversation.

Maybe Tonya really just wanted to be her friend. Perhaps Laura’s mind had made way too much out of the situation. But it was hard to believe her friend was in this for tea and biscuits. The hints she had dropped were not subtle.

Laura roamed through the house. She was unable to focus on any task. Even yoga, her favourite stress buster, did not calm her down. Her breasts felt heavy and constrained in her bra. She could not help but grab and squeeze them.

Sod Eric and suburban convention. I am going to enjoy this.

After a hurried lunch, Laura went upstairs. She undressed and showered, imagining Tonya’s wonderful body while she covered herself in foam. Laura pinched her nipples. There was an instantaneous response between her legs.

Once out of the shower, Laura was no longer nervous. Another sensation had taken hold. She was flushed with the ancient instinct to couple: a craving for sex. Her body tingling, she walked to the cupboard and selected her lingerie. It had to be nice but not too explicit. Not the suspenders and fishnets Eric had once bought in an attempt to spice things up. A nice bra and panties seemed about right. She settled on a satin, grey set.

The bra accentuated her perky breasts just enough, and the panties left most of her butt uncovered. Laura admired the slim blond in the mirror. Her fingers crept under the lacy edge of the panties. It took all of Laura’s self-control not to touch herself. Tonya, wait for Tonya. To complete her outfit, Laura decided on a navy blue summer dress that would come off easily enough, but would not be embarrassing if Tonya really only wanted a friendly visit.

A little before two the doorbell rang. Laura jumped up and opened the door. Her friend’s dress was as sexual as you could get away with in public, or maybe more so than for a suburban mum. Red and sleeveless, it hugged the slender waist and curvy hips. The dress stopped just below Tonya’s round ass. Laura took a deep breath while she let her friend in. This was on, she realized. No way Tonya would wear that if she was not up for sex.

They walked into the house. Laura imagined Tonya’s eyes appraising her figure from behind. She almost shuddered at the thought of what was about to happen. Laura showed Tonya the living room, apologized for not picking up since the boys left and felt stupid for it. What woman in desperate need of sex would start a conversation about cleaning?

“Tea, coffee or something else?” she asked.

Tonya looked her in the eyes. “Coffee is nice, but…”

Silent seconds crept by.

“I love your dress,” Laura said.

“I thought you would…”

“Did you put it on for anyone specific?” Laura was shocked at her own question.

“Yes, I am wearing it for you.”

“I have been thinking about our talk a few weeks ago,” Laura offered another opening.

“A few hours, since a week is not possible,” Tonya smiled.

“I want you, Tonya.”

The words hung in the air briefly. Tonya closed the gap between them, and kissed Laura lightly on the lips. “I want you too.”

They hugged like long-lost friends. Teeth clashed in mutual eagerness for kissing. Tonya’s wet lips felt great on Laura’s. Her tongue was eager and lively, and Laura let it explore deep in her mouth. Laura squeezed Tonya’s ass. She did not feel any underwear through the flimsy dress. Her left hand slid up her friend’s back to check for a bra. There was none to be found. She is nude under that dress. The realization that Tonya had come over in just a thin bit of fabric send a pulse of excitement to Laura’s sex.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Tonya must have sensed it. She broke off the kiss and smiled, “Yes babe, that is how badly I want you.”

Laura used the pause to let the blue dress slide off her body. Immediately, she felt Tonya’s hands on her skin.

“You are cute in that little set.”

Laura was beyond sweet talk. She let herself drop onto the couch. “Take off your dress and show me that hot body.”

She rubbed her pussy through her panties while the brunette teased herself out of the dress. She looked even better naked than Laura had imagined. Tonya’s body was tanned without bikini marks, and her pussy was bald.  Laura left her own hairy, but found it hot to see her friend’s smooth sex.

“Come here and put that hot pussy on my face.”

Tonya moved in, straddled Laura and pushed her head back against the couch with one hand. “Suck my titties first you greedy slut.”

Her friend stuck out her chest, and Laura sucked as much of the pear-shaped breast into her mouth as she could.

Tonya giggled, “You are so hungry. I love it.”

“I know. It has been so long: much too long. Please let me taste your pussy,” Laura begged.

“I will grant you a little teaser.”

Tonya stood up on the couch with one leg on either side of her friend. Laura looked straight at Tonya’s excited sex. She craned her neck, stuck out her tongue and ran the tip along Tonya’s lips. The brunette twitched as soon as Laura’s tongue made contact. It is not only me that is horny beyond reason, Laura realized. The taste of her friend’s pussy and the texture of the swollen lips were pure heaven.

The brunette let herself slide down, and they kissed again. Laura squeezed her friend’s breasts and rolled the hard nipples between her fingers. A groan was the only response. Hands crept behind Laura’s back, searching for the bra clip.

“Show me your tits. I want to play with your nipples too.”

Laura moved forward, and Tonya took off her bra.

“These are cute,” Tonya said, running her fingertips over the pert breasts. Her fingers found the blonde’s nipples and gently squeezed.

“Harder, you can squeeze them hard. I like it that way when I am horny.”

A burst of pleasure went through Laura’s body when her friend obliged. Her hand slid down Tonya’s stomach; fingertips exploring the smooth, slippery vagina. Laura gently teased her friend, edging her on but making sure she would not come yet.

Tonya slid further down onto the carpet. Her hands trailing back up the long legs until they found the panties. She pulled them off Laura’s ass and down her legs. Looking her friend straight in the eyes, she smelled the wet spot in the fabric like an animal. Laura leant forward, opened her legs and pulled Tonya’s head to her crotch.

Her friend understood the blonde’s urgent need and slid two fingers into her. Laura’s pussy was wet, warm and frictionless. Fingers moving deep inside the warm sex, Tonya licked the hood over her lover’s most sensitive spot. There was no way Laura could hold off her orgasm. The expert movement of Tonya’s fingers and the probing of her tongue were too much. A few direct touches on her clit made her lose control. The orgasm was hard and loud. Laura convulsed. This was not a “petit mort”. There was nothing small about the explosion in her body.

Tonya kissed Laura and made herself comfortable on a sofa.  She played with her breasts while she watched Laura recover. The smile on Laura’s face said everything. Tonya spread her legs wide and called her friend over with a two-fingered gesture. Laura licked her lips, slid off the couch and crawled over to Tonya.  Face close to the bald pussy, Laura admired the view. Tonya’s sex was swollen and meaty with inner lips poking out like fresh leaves.

“Your pussy is so beautiful.”

“Eat me.”

Laura’s tongue pushed the lips open. It had been forever since Laura had lasted tasted another woman, and it was even better than she remembered. Tonya’s hand fondled her hair while Laura explored. Sucking Tonya’s lips into her mouth brought out soft moans from the brunette. She used her fingers to spread the pussy wide open so her tongue could go in deeper, searching for more flavour. Tonya pushed her hips up and ground her vagina in Laura’s face.

“Fingers, I need fingers inside me. Your tongue is wonderful, but I need to be filled.”

Two fingers slid in easily.

“One more, I need three,” Tonya directed.

With three fingers, the pussy was like a warm glove.  Laura put her thumb on her friend’s clit and received a long sigh in response. Tonya grabbed Laura’s wrists and moved the hand up and down. All Laura did was to keep her thumb near the top of Tonya’s pussy. Laura’s lover was groaning and increased the pace. Her hand reduced to a sex-toy, Laura watched her friend. Her body twisted in the sofa and her back arched, Laura squeezed a breast with one hand.

Her face had the intense look of a person close to orgasm. Laura rubbed her friend’s clit with her free hand. The result was spectacular. Tonya’s legs trembled, and her stomach followed her shallow breaths. The orgasm involved all of her body. There was no scream, just a series of whimpers. Laura watched as her friend squirmed on the sofa. Shocks went through the petite body for what seemed like a minute.

They squeezed both their bodies on the sofa for a tight after-sex embrace. They kissed, smiled and swam in each other’s eyes. Laura wanted to tell her friend how much she loved her and how this had been the best sex she had in a long time. Tonya shut her up with a kiss.

“Let’s enjoy this in silence.”

They slowly stroked each other’s bodies, exploring at leisure what they skipped in the heat of their tryst. Laura loved the soft shapes and skin of her new mate. After almost fifteen years, Eric’s body did not have a lot of surprises left. Tonya’s body was genuinely hot. The brunette had lovely legs, curvy hips and a round ass above a slender waist. The breasts were full and soft with nice dark nipples. Laura could not stop playing with them while she rested her head on Tonya’s slender shoulders.

Tonya’s fingers played with the hair between her lover’s legs. The post orgasm laziness wore off, and lust crept back into Laura’s body. She suggested moving to the bedroom.

“I thought you would never ask,” Tonya replied.

Laura led them up the stairs and into her bedroom. They kissed in front of the mirror, looking at their hands on each other’s bodies. Tonya broke off the kissing and lay down on the bed. She looked smoking hot with her hands behind her head and legs spread. Laura crawled on top. She felt Tonya’s nails dig into her ass when the brunette forced their groins together. Laura squirmed between her lover’s legs, trying to push her breasts down on Tonya’s. She kissed Tonya’s neck and bit gently on her lover’s lower lip.

They ended up in a sixty-nine position with Tonya on top. Laura pulled her friend’s ass down and Tonya rubbed her wet slit on her face in response. Years of longing were answered by the passionate woman on top. Laura kept smelling, tasting and teasing like she would never have pussy again in her life. Control over her body was unravelling as Tonya focused on bringing her off. They came almost at the same time. Tonya brought over the edge by the close-up view of Laura’s contracting pussy.

Back in each other’s arms, Laura whispered in Tonya’s ear, “You are best I have ever been with.”

“I can’t remember feeling this good either.”

 “We will need to do this again.”

“Yes, but not too often. We will savour it, like Tiramisu.”

“You don’t want to know how I wolf that stuff down,” Laura laughed.

“It will be our secret, no men allowed.”

“Yes, it is our naughty little escape: just the two of us.”

They looked into each other’s eyes for a long time and kissed: gentle, careful kisses this time.

“This can go so much further. I will be there to fulfil your wildest dreams,” Tonya whispered.

“I am counting on you.”

Once it was time to leave, Tonya refreshed herself in the shower. Laura watched with a smile on her face. Showering together, as she had fantasized about so often, could happen another time. They went downstairs, and Tonya put her dress back on. They kissed once more before Tonya stepped through the door to go home and make supper for Steve.

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments