Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Intimate Car Encounter

"I promptly come up with an excuse that I've left my phone in the car...."

10
11 Comments 11
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As we're sitting together alone, we both know exactly what the other wants, and how to get each other there; however, anticipation is always the best! So, I'll hold off on reaching out to grab you. For now, I'm watching you, but my mind tends to trail off. I'm trying to keep the conversation flowing, but it's hard.

I can't help but watch the way you move as you pull back your hair. I watch your lips as you are speaking to me, as I pretend to hear what you are saying. Mmmm, those lips. Those kissable lips. I can see myself deeply kissing you, grabbing your face, and bringing you closer to me. Dreaming of what your lips would feel like, what your wet pussy would taste like fully pushed into my mouth... 

I can feel my thighs start to tingle. I cannot take my eyes off of you, nor can I ignore this need to have you right now! 

I promptly come up with an excuse that I've left my phone in the car. You decide to walk with me, to help me find it. I fumble to find it, but tell you I can't, explaining that it must've dropped in the back seat.

"Can you look?" I ask you.

We both start to search, bumping into one another; giggling at the probable sight of us both trying to squeeze in such a tight area. I tell you to climb in, for us to search, as I follow...

You are startled that I'm suddenly beside you on the back seat, but I can no longer ignore this deep longing I have for you. We both giggle, at the thought of people walking by and how strange it must look that we're both in the back seat, with the lights on!  I quickly remedy that by turning them off. 

You start to speak, in a lower tone; almost a whisper. I lower my hand from the ceiling. I put my hand on the side of your face, caressing you. You pull back, silently, but I can see you are relieved as you put your face back into my hand.

You moan quietly at my touch; "I've wanted this too." 

We begin to touch one another. Rubbing each other between our inner thighs, moving gently over your shorts; feeling that warmth of your mound, that would feel so soft between my lips, as I think of kissing and gently sucking your clit. 

I begin to run my hands over your thin top, feeling your hardened nipples; I can feel myself growing more and more wet, and I feel that you are too. 

But, damn that anticipation is making me want to tear at your clothes, to get them off, because I know I want to feel your lips between my thighs. 

I want to look down at you, and see that sight of you just being there, as you'll be doing to me. What will make me moan is just a few minutes away... Yet, I'll wait to let you go down to suck on my soaked, sweet pussy. I want you to cum, and give the pleasure of, getting you there, first...

I can feel my clit pulsating, as you rub in circular motions through my jeans. It feels so hot and extremely wet. I want to feel you’re gently sucking on me, kissing my clit, feeling your warm breath on me. The thought of it all is enough to make me cum instantly. We slowly begin undress one another, teasing that area that you know is wanting to cum.

As we're exploring each other's bodies, and feeling that touch that only another woman can understand. When and how to rhythmically bring her to orgasm, with tongue. If the time is taken it's worth it to wait; to get to the ultimate place I desire to be - between your thighs, with my lips over your clit, but I'll wait until you are ready... 
  
You kneel down in front of me, trying to pull my soaked, wet pants. But... I want you to cum first!

Now, it's time to lie down, for you to lower yourself, onto my face, to watch you open your spreading legs; gently pushing your pussy onto my mouth, only to taste your sweet, wet juices. 

Lowering yourself down; gazing at me, as I open my mouth to accept what you're offering.

You quietly tell me, "Suck my pussy.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

Make me cum."

You grab my hair, to raise my head up to you, telling me again, "Suck it, baby. Make me cum..." 

You push your hips down onto my mouth. I finally succumb to your demands and bring my tongue out; between your lips, to search for that clit. I spread your hips wider apart to bring your pink clit out, ready for my tongue. I gently kiss it, then suck it first; slowly between my lips. Swirling my tongue around at the same time. 

Mmmmm, I am loving this, as much as you are! 

I more than willing, as it tastes so sweet, and somehow it comes back to me, to know what to do with my mouth against your pussy; pushed against my face. I know as I hear your breathing change with the pleasure of my tongue, and the moans I hear coming from you.

I'm loving the feeling of your clit, between my lips, as you're holding me there, so I can't resist or move from the orgasm you plan to have in my mouth. I can taste your juices spilling into my mouth & down my chin, as I hear you take a deep breath in, as you move your hips back and forth, to feel that ultimate pleasure you've been wanting...

Mmmmm, I can feel you tense up, with a loud moan you're finally cumming. I taste your cum spilled pussy as I drink it all up. 

Fuck, I want more... I think to myself. 

You slowly get up, trying to catch your breath; with a smile, you say, "Lie down, your turn."

You lean into me, kissing me deeply, to taste your juices. It's so hot. 

I watch as you kneel down. Slowly, I spread my legs and it's then when I suddenly feel your hot breath that feels so cool against my hot pussy. I begin breathing faster as I raise my hips up for your mouth to feel your lips on my bald pussy. You've been waiting to taste every bit of me.

I love how you tease me, passing by my clit, as you slide only your fingertips into me. Slowly flicking my lips, as I wait for the sensation of your tongue on my clit. To feel your fingers sliding deep inside my wet pussy at the same time as you suck my clit would be overwhelming. 

I moan in pure pleasure, looking down at you, as you're moaning with enjoyment. As you're sucking my clit and flicking it with your tongue. I can feel that hot, soft, perfect tongue, so sweetly licking. That's bringing me closer; I want to cum. 

I'm grinding against your face, moving my hips, but you keep up the pace with your to keep mouth pressed on me. It's almost too much to stand! You find that one, perfect, rhythmic technique; as you suck my clit and it's bringing me to shaking and building intensity.

I tell you, "Right there, baby! Don't stop. Make me cum!"

You take your fingers, spreading my lips wide, to expose my pink button that's so sensitive to every flick you give...

I can feel myself quivering harder, as I know I'm about to cum all over your face; releasing all that sweetness to be sucked up, yet you know to slow down as I'm cumming. Knowing how sensitive my clit is from your perfect movements. 

I love watching you, as you moan, from the enjoyment of having my juices all over your lips & face. Still, my clit feels as though it has electricity in it, from that unbelievable orgasm I just had!

I pull you up to give me a deep kiss, to mix the sweetness from us both. Mmmmm, and it tastes so good. We'll do this again soon.

We smile at each other and say, "I'll call you next week sometime!"

With a slow nod, we part ways; looking forward to the next time we meet.

Published 
Written by Cindy_d
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments