Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Magic Part Five

"Kate falls prey to an invisible entity that she unwittingly called on herself"

6
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Kate was sitting behind an old oak desk with carvings of naked women doing sexual things to each other all around it. She thought despite the desk having lesbian art carved into it was beautiful and must have cost a fortune with all the details that were put into it. One side of it had a woman on her hands and knees with another girl fucking her with a strapon. She thought it was the trick of the light seeing the girl's hips thrust in and out of her lover. She thought she was seeing things but never realized the desk was magical. If she had only paid more attention to the desk for a moment longer would've seen all of the women moving as they made love.

 

The woman that led her to this bedroom to make a phone call was a nerdy-looking girl with black brim glasses. Her mannerisms told Kate the girl was indeed a nerd and was one of those rare types of geeks who could be extremely hot with a makeover. Kate knew the girl had the body to pull it off, but the girl's dorky behavior wouldn’t be appealing to some guys. She learned her name was Cindy and wasn’t sure if the girl was a lesbian or not. The girl didn’t give off the expression that she liked girls or anything outside of talking fast. The girl had a bubbly personality that Kate liked and had a big bright smile while she talked.

 

Cindy had curvy red hair that was combed over to the right side of her face and couldn’t have been older than eighteen. She wore a science matter shirt that was tight around her large perky breasts with a line of flesh visible between it and the blues jeans she was wearing that highlighted her round firm butt. The girl soon left her alone after taking her to an office where she made a series of phone calls.

 

Kate wasn’t just upset over that no one she called would help her but was still soaking wet. She had been out of the rain for a while now and couldn’t understand why her clothes weren’t drying. It felt like her clothes got wetter as she sat there turning her body heat into more water. Kate was unaware the people she called were the house mimicking them perfectly and kept her wet to set up her seduction.

 

When she saw her reflection in a full-length mirror on the wall didn’t realize she was that wet. Long dirty blonde hair, the green tank top she wore clinging to her body with an outline of her bra poking thru the shirt and her short skirt, all were soaking wet as if she just stepped out of the shower. Kate felt a chill run down her body feeling herself getting colder and rubbed her arms together trying to get some heat.   

 

The sound of the door opening drew Kate's attention to it and saw Cindy's head poking out from behind it with a bright smile while asking in a cheery voice, “Did you get anyone on the phone?”

 

“Yeah, I did but nobody is coming. With the rain bad as it is looks like my friends and I will be here for a while. I hope we are not intruding on your little party with your friends.” Kate held back from saying lesbian and wanted to avoid that topic altogether.

 

“They are not my friends actually and only got here shortly before you did. I was looking for a rare plant that grows around here for a science project. I was invited in with the promise of helping me find them tomorrow. That was super nice of them don’t you think? Well, I am sure they wouldn’t mind if you guys stay here too until it stops raining.”

 

Kate soon discovered that the girl was a freshman at the same college she was attending but had never seen her before until tonight. She wasn’t surprised by that since it was a big school, and she was in her third year there. They also ran in two different circles, and it would be easy for them not to meet until tonight. They lived in two different worlds, her in the clubs and at parties while Cindy spent all of her time in the lab. When the girl was here looking for plant samples, she was in the back of a van getting fucked by two guys.

 

Things never got this wild for her living back home, but she was in college now where one sows their wild oats. She lived with her friends in a house off campus where every weekend they all went out partying. Besides Rose, they all slept with a decent number of men in the last three years, and with the morning-after pill, their fun never stopped. College was for girls like her to be a slut until graduation and afterward will pretend they were perfect angels the whole time to their future husbands.

 

The only reason she let those two guys take her to their van tonight was that a threesome was something she had never done before and wanted to try it. Kate went to college to get an education and that included a sexual one as well. She wasn’t wild as her friend Sarah with no standard who she would fuck. There were times she went home alone unlike Sarah who seemed to have a new lover every week.

 

A chill ran down Kate's back feeling her wet clothes sucking all heat from her and was just as wet as when she first enters this strange house. Kate could see the concerned look in Cindy's eyes as she spoke, “You really should get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death. I could get them dry for you if you want and wouldn’t be any trouble.”

 

Kate did want to get out of her wet clothes but was unsure about undressing in front of Cindy. She figured the girl was safe believing she wasn’t a lesbian like the other girls here. It wasn’t like she had anything against lesbians and wouldn’t have undressed around a guy either unless she was going to sleep with him. Sleeping with another girl wasn’t on her to-do list and was fine just experimenting with guys.

 

Kicking off her shoes Kate thought why the hell not and was tired of being wet anyway. While Kate was undressing didn’t notice that Cindy was watching her with more interest than a straight girl would. Standing there with just her bra and panties folded her clothes neatly with her skirt on top before giving it to Cindy.

 

The girl wasn’t the real Cindy but another clone within the house that copied Cindy as she walked past it. Cindy has always been interested in girls and since it was socially unacceptable like herself, ended up ignoring her feelings. It was only after graduating high school that she had her first sexual encounter with a woman. Margaret, an old college friend of her mother agreed to let her stay with her while she was in college. She had to spend the first year in the dorm before that could happen.

 

The week before school started Margaret figured out Cindy's little secret and revealed that she too was a lesbian. It was from that night they shared the same bed where she was taught the art of making love. The real Cindy missed those intimate nights and couldn’t wait until she could move back in with Margaret.

 

Kate didn’t know any of this and just assumed the girl was straight. When the girl left her alone again laid on the bed. The girl returns a few minutes later with a bottle of massaging oil.

 

When the girl spoke, her words came out at a fast pace that they ran together, “When I first got here learned to do massages from Margaret an old friend of my mother during her college days. I am going to live with her after my first year is over and just wondering would you like a massage?”

 

“What?” Kate said while her face twisted in confusion.

 

“Sorry, sometimes I ramble too fast when I am nervous. My mother's friend, Margaret owned a massage parlor said I could work there to earn some extra cash when I was ready. I thought I could get a little practice in with you if it is, okay?”

 

Kate thought it was a little weird but liked having massages done on her and replied, “Sure, why not.”

 

Once a month Kate would treat herself to a spa day that ended with a massage. She always had it done by a hot guy every time and was curious what it would be like having a woman do it. Believing the girl was straight she let her guard down because she didn’t see any danger of letting it happen. Kate unhooked her bra before tossing it aside before lying face down on the bed. Closing her eyes waiting for the massage to begin felt the bed shift under Cindy's weight as the girl got in position.

 

Kate wasn’t ready for how her body would react as the girl rubbed oil all over her back. She couldn’t believe that she was receiving the best massage she ever had from another girl. Never felt anything so good as the girl slid her hands up from her lower back with her thumbs pressing into her spine. It was so good that she let out a moan. The massage went on for a while until her whole body beside her butt had oil rubbed into them.

 

The oil was made from special plants that will make a body react in a certain way when rubbed into it. It was a magical massage oil that would intensify a person's touch leaving behind the sensation of tiny orgasms running through them. There were pheromones in the oil that caused the person to feel a hint of arousal to make the massage more pleasurable. The whole experience put Kate in a hazy state where she couldn’t think clearly and when she was told to flip over did so without any thought.  

 

Laying there with her breasts exposed Kate knew she should end this before it went any further but did nothing as she watched Cindy undress. After getting down just to her undergarments got back on the bed and positioned herself over her legs. The girl applied oil on her stomach before rubbing it in between the edge of her panties to under her breasts. It felt so good that she couldn't bring herself to stop it and just close her eyes while letting it happen.

 

The girl's hands were like magic on her flesh as she took her time applying oil to her arms and hands before rubbing it into her. She felt each one of her fingers, one at a time getting massage and a light pressure on her palm as the girl rubbed it with her thumb. Kate let out a sigh when she felt oil being poured over her breasts but before she could say anything the girl started touching her right breast.

 

Fighting back a moan as one of her breasts was being massaged while occasionally Cindy’s thumb or palm would make contact with her nipple. Every time that they did, she let out a moanful squeak as she bit the bottom of her lip. The attention they were getting had made her nipples rock hard and made them ache. They were barely touched with two hands rubbing all around them teasing her into wanting more. Kate knew that she should stop this but let out a pitiful moan instead when Cindy gave her left breast some attention.

 

When Cindy’s hands slid down to her panties she grabbed her hands, “Wait! My friends can never know about this.”

 

“It will stay between us,” Cindy said with a smile.

 

Kate was surprised when she let go of Cindy’s hands and raised her ass as her panties were removed. She had no idea that a woman's touch could feel so good that she allowed herself to be strip naked. She didn’t even have the decency to keep her legs close and kept them slightly open exposing her pussy. The girl started with her feet slowly moving up until she felt the highest part of her thigh being touched before doing the same with the other leg.

 

“Normally it ends here, and a lot of masseuses skip the most important muscle that should get massage regularly, but I am not going to that,” Cindy said while pouring oil on Kate's pubic hair.

 

Closing her eyes again as she felt a soft feminine hand on her hairy mound rubbing oil into it before going further down. The girl's gentle hand was amazing touching her in all the right way before sliding fingers inside her. This was the first time a female hand other than her own touched her in such a way and let out a series of high-pitched moans.

 

The girl knew what she was doing by taking her time building up her orgasm and right before it hit started rubbing her clit. The orgasm was so powerful that Kate felt her body lock up as she screamed out in ecstasy. The whole time Cindy kept on fingering her until she stopped orgasming.

 

“How did you like it? Do you think I need more practice?”

 

“You did a fucking great job,” Kate said as she pulled Cindy into an embrace kissing her passionately.

 

Kate wasn’t a one-way kind of girl allowing someone that pleased her sexually without giving something back in return. The only problem she was new to this and didn’t know how to do it. She knew exactly how with a man because she had been with numerous types of them.

 

“Can I show you something else that Margaret taught me? I like it and think it is very fun.”

 

Kate thought to herself she had already gone down the rabbit hole and might as well see where it all led to and reply with a sultry smile, “Go ahead, sweety!”

 

Cindy briefly got out of bed to undo her bra and remove her panties before returning to it. She spread Kate's legs apart before sliding in between them until their pussy were touching and started grinding them together. The girl rotated her hips like an experienced belly dancer in an exotic fashion making both of them moan out in delight. It didn’t take long before Kate felt another orgasm hitting her and watched as Cindy's face twisted in pleasure as one hit her as well.

 

Catching her breath Kate couldn’t believe that she just performed the act of scissoring and how much she got into it. She lay there at first allowing the girl to grind her pussy into hers until she noticed how good it felt. Kate started rotating her hips fucking the girl back and thought Cindy looked adorable with her face twisted with pleasure as they rubbed their cunts together. Cindy wasn’t beautiful with an average-looking face, but her well-formed body made her more appealing.

 

“Fuck it, I've gone this far might as well go all the way,” Kate told herself before embracing Cindy with a kiss.

 

Kate loved kissing and could do nothing but that without it ending in sex. The problem was the guy she was with always had the habit of pushing things toward sex. Once they got what they wanted pushed her away and realized that her female lover didn’t do that. Cindy wasn’t showing any signs of wanting to stop and the two of them kissed while each other explored each other body.

 

Kate discovered that she liked kissing this girl with her soft lips with their nude body pressing against each other. She also liked touching the girl's soft tender breasts and playing with her nipples. When she started sucking on Cindy’s neck trying to leave her mark on the girl became rougher with the girl's breasts. The moans that came from Cindy told Kate that the girl was enjoying what was being done to her.

 

She was taking her time until she would do the ultimate thing to this girl and was now a little curious about it. Kate sucked on the girl's ear before whispering into it, “I am going to make you cum so hard when I lick your pussy,”

EllyFantastic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyFantastic

 

This was the type of thing she would say to guys she was intimate with to make things hotter before she sucked their cock. She had her pussy licked a few times and was wondering what it would be like to be on the other end of it. It was the act lesbians are best known for and wanted to see why they liked it. Not being in a rush slowly kissed down the girl's body taking her time while finding out sucking on a girl’s tits was rather enjoyable.

 

Not wanting the experience to end too quickly gave the other breast the same amount of attention. Twirling her tongue around the nipple before sucking on it for several minutes before doing the same with the other one. The men she had been with either would spend little time or none at all on her breasts. She loved having her breasts touched and often would have to do it herself while she masturbated. She made love to Cindy's body the way she always wanted it to be done to her.

 

After kissing down Cindy's stomach pausing for a moment to stare at the girl’s pussy she was about to eat. Cindy’s legs were spread wide apart displaying thick red pubic hair over her pussy that had lips that resemble curtains. Kate found the aroma that came from it to be surprisingly pleasing. Not sure what to do next gave a test lick tasting her first-ever pussy and the flavor that came from it wasn’t what she suspected.

 

Kate thought it didn’t taste half bad, a little strange but not bad at all. Giving it a few more licks decided that she liked it and continue exploring the girl's cunt with her tongue. The more she licked the more it got wetter and the juicer it became. Sucking on the lips between her sliding her tongue around inside of it before swallowing down the juices in delight. When she found the girl’s clit sucked on it as she fingered her until she came.

 

The moans that came out of Cindy were fast and loud. The girl’s body shook from spasm by the orgasm that Kate gave her. Kate couldn’t believe how much fun she was having making love to another girl. This wasn’t something she ever planned on doing and now that she had Kate knew she would do it again. Men never last this long with her and it wasn’t over with yet.

 

She woke something up in Cindy turning the gentle girl into a forceful lover who demanded to have their way with her body. Kate was pulled into a kiss before being pushed on her back where Cindy kissed down her body in a wild fashion. The way the girl sucked on her breasts was amazing and made love to them like they should be done. When the girl started licking her pussy, Kate finally understood what true pleasure was and had the most powerful orgasm of her life.

 

The girl taught Kate many things that night where she discovered being with another girl was far better than fucking a guy. Some of the men she was with only lasted a few minutes while what she did with Cindy went on much longer than that. During that time her mind changed about only experimenting with guys and discovered there were plenty of fun things to do with a girl. Oral sex was her favorite, giving and receiving it. There was something delightful about licking pussy until you make the girl scream out in ecstasy. The last thing Kate thought about before falling asleep was how nice it was feeling the girl's naked flesh against her own.

 

                                                                               ***********

 

When Kate woke up, she felt great even though the sun was beaming into her eyes. Raising her head, she noticed herself lying in a field naked with her friends surrounding her. They were also naked but when her eyes focused on Sarah’s red bush, she got aroused by it. What she did last night with Cindy had changed her forever with how she saw other women. She remembered the sweet taste of pussy on her tongue and felt a forbidden desire to experience it again with her friend. Their clothes were lying beside them with Angel’s car a few feet away from them. She knew from the look in their eyes that they too also had lesbian experiences within that house.

 

What happened that night changed them from the straight girls that they always had been into someone who had their minds open to new possibilities. Some of them became bisexual while the rest were turned off from men completely. They switch their normal club setting to a lesbian one where their adventures with other women can continue. Over the next few months, they got settled in with their new lifestyle and were happier because of it. Some of them found love while others relish the idea of sharing their bed with a new person each night.

 

Lucy finally told them all about Mary and the nude photoshoot that she did for her. It wasn’t long after that Mary joined their friend group as Lucy's girlfriend. Kate was supportive of them when they started an OnlyFans account where Lucy was the face of it. Lucy had photos and videos taken of her ranging from solo to her having sex with different types of people. It didn’t matter if they were men or women would have sex with them with Mary filming the whole thing.

 

Having cameras flashing at her as she walked down the runway was still Lucy’s dream and wore a wig with a lacy mask to hide her identity on OnlyFans. She didn’t want what she did on it to affect her modeling career thought it would be best to keep her face a secret in case she did make it. When Mary was on it hid her face as well while she filmed them having sex or when they did Livestream.

 

After drinking some alcohol Kate let herself be talked into doing a Livestream with them. It was the first but not the last time she did anything sexual with a friend. They mostly fool around with each other at the requests of the people viewing them. When it was over the only thing Kate was wearing was a smile. Lucy’s followers kept requesting they do things with her, and the Livestream ended with her eating Lucy’s pussy as Mary fucked her with a strapon.

 

Angel like all of her friends besides Lucy wasn’t ready to jump into a relationship with another girl but wanted to explore their sexuality some more before doing that. She became popular at the club they started going to and never went home alone. Angel got invited to sex parties which often turned into an orgy where she was passed around. She didn’t mind having multiple sex partners because it increased the pleasure that she received.

 

Kate went to a few of those parties with her where she watched four women fucked her friend. Two of them were sucking on her breasts as the third ate her pussy and the fourth was sitting on Angel's face getting her pussy eaten. She couldn’t believe how much of a lesbian magnet her friend was and had the pick of anyone in the room. Kate wasn’t even a little bit jealous of the attention her friend got but thought Angel deserved to be spoiled.

 

That all came to an end for Angel when she met Linjin a Chinese girl like herself in college. The two of them dated for a bit until they fell in love and got married. They moved close to the beach living alone for a few years before adopting two kids and lived the rest of their lives very happily. Kate missed having her friend around her but still occasionally she her.

 

Rose tried just having sex with women, but it wasn’t enough, and she needed to be dominated in the bedroom. What she experienced within that house had ruined her by making her fantasy come true. Experiencing the right amount of pain with pleasure by that black woman did a number on her sexuality. She felt this hot burning desire to be whipped and playfully taken by force. Rose found a shop that sold BDSM items that cater to her kind of kinks and got what she needed to satisfy her dark carnal desires.

 

When Rose realized all the women that she was meeting at the club weren’t cutting it hired a professional. Once a week a black dominatrix would come over her house to help scratch an itch that no one else could reach. The woman knew just what she needed and pushed her to the limit sexually.

 

Kate was curious about what her friend did with that woman inside her bedroom she watched one time from the window. The curtain was open enough for her to see and the darkness outside kept her hidden from view. Rose had her hands tied to something above her and had the back of her shirt ripped open. She was being whipped like a prisoner until her back was all red. It was one of the sexiest things that Kate had ever seen and with her curiosity satisfied went back into the house.

 

Sarah became so addicted to sex with women that she was spending a few nights a week at Sappho’s Delights a lesbian club until she went home with someone. Every woman that she saw Sarah couldn’t help but imagine what they looked like naked and stared at their ass as they walked by her. It was starting to affect her schoolwork with her focusing more on being with other women than studying. She figured out how her sexual needs could be met without leaving the house and talked Kate into being her fuck buddy.

 

Whenever Sarah was horny would seek Kate out to relieve her of some sexual stress. Kate was showering before going to class and nearly missed it when Sarah snuck in for some morning sex. She had slept in Kate’s bed a few times because she felt the need to feel a girl's naked flesh against her own. Even though the two of them were having sex regularly Sarah occasionally brought girls home and one of them shocked Kate.

 

Kate didn’t mind that Sarah was sleeping with other women because she was doing the same thing. She even had the odd guy thrown in every once in a while, and one time with a married couple that wanted to have a threesome. It was obvious the husband's idea with the Uncertainty in the woman's eyes, but she warmed up to it after they all made love. The woman liked it so much that she called Kate to be together again without her husband knowing about it and was having an affair with her for a few weeks now.

 

Coming back from having one of those affairs she was sneaking back into the house because it was early in the morning. When she was walking past Sarah’s room her door flung open suddenly by one of their professors at college. The woman was in a rush to get out when she woke up with regrets after letting a student of hers seduce her. She was trying to put on one of her shoes as she was fleeing the room and had a look of panic in her eyes seeing Kate.

 

For a brief moment, she noticed how sexy the woman looked before her professor ran to the bathroom to escape her embarrassment. The woman's dark brown hair was a mess, and her clothes were put on in a rush without putting them on properly. The black dress pants she wore were undone with the zipper down enough revealing a hint of the woman's white cotton panties. Being unable to find her bra just had her white blouse on unbuttoned with her left breast fully visible.

 

Kate waited a few minutes by the bathroom door for the professor to exit and when she didn’t open the door found the woman had fled through the window. Later that day Kate entered her professor's office to talk with her and return her bra to her. She kept her head down in shame before she spoke with a panic tone in her voice.

 

“Please don’t tell anyone or I will lose…” the professor said before almost tearing up before continuing, “...everything!” 

 

If it got out would’ve caused a big scandal that not only would end with the woman losing her job but her marriage as well. The only reason the woman slept with Sarah was because her husband hadn’t touched her in weeks, and she was lonely. Sarah said all the right things to get her into bed where she gave in to forbidden passion.

 

“I just came to return your bra and tell you that your secret is safe with me,” Kate said as she opened her purse to retrieve the bra before laying it on the professor's desk.

 

Kate could see the look of relief in the woman's eyes and the weight that was on her shoulders slid off. The woman was vulnerable to the point where she would do anything to keep that secret from getting out. Kate knew that she could use it to get better grades or even get the woman into her bed but took pity on her instead. It was the right thing to do, and the woman didn’t deserve to be taken advantage of over one night of meaningless but pleasurable sex.

 

Kate was about to leave but couldn’t help herself from saying before going, “Being with another girl feels great, doesn’t it?”

 

The woman’s eyes had a hazy look to them as if she was lost in deep thought before a smile flashed around her face. Not saying anything the woman just sat there but she didn’t need to because her smile told Kate everything. Sarah was an amazing lover and Kate knew firsthand what it was like being with her. Needing to study for an upcoming test left the woman to her thoughts and headed to the library.

 

Kate couldn’t believe her eyes when she spotted Cindy in the library, and it saddened her when the girl didn’t recognize her. Kate realized the house she lost her lesbian virginity to was magical and that the woman she slept with may not have been real. She decided to test the water to see if this girl was the same as the one, she shared a bed with all those weeks ago. Kate started flirting a bit and when the girl wasn’t turned off by it did something bold. Grabbing the girl's hand took her to a room where a sign said librarian only so they could be alone. She pushed the girl against the wall kissing her and was ecstatic when the girl started kissing her back.

 

Not wasting any time undid the girl's jeans but before she could slide them off the girl replied, “There are people about!”

 

“Well, you better be quiet then,” Kate said as pulled down the girl's pants.

 

Cindy had her left leg over Kate’s right shoulder with both of her hands over her mouth trying to be quiet as her pussy was being licked. After she was done Kate left the girl in that room recuperating from an orgasm that she gave her and never repeated the act with her again. She had many more female lovers over the years while she was in college and after her college days were over. When she met the man, she would later marry pretended she was a good girl with one boyfriend during her college years. Never revealing that she discovered some lesbian magic along the way while getting an education.
   

  

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments