Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Magic Part Four

"What cost would Lucy pay for her dream?"

7
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
12.0k words 12.0k words

 

Lucy couldn't believe who grabbed her hand before leading her away from her friends. It was Amanda Ashbrooke, a model who has been on the cover of magazines and walked down the runway a few times. She wasn't as big as Tyra Banks or Kate Upton, but she was a rising star in the modeling industry. She made the sports illustrated swimsuit calendars twice and modeled for the world-famous fashion photographer Raina Dupont.

 

Raina Dupont was so prominent in the modeling industry that appearing in something she was doing could give a model instant fame. Amanda was a no-name model until Raina found her, and now everybody wants her. Rolling Stone magazine did an article on her fast-growing fame, and they even put a picture of her on the cover of it. Lucy framed it to hang it on her wall to remind her that dreams could come true.

 

Lucy wanted to be a fashion model so bad that she would do anything to be one. She did some modeling for a catalog and a few photoshoots but nothing like what Amanda was doing. Even though she was a beautiful girl with a shapely figure still had a hard time getting jobs as a model. It surprised her to see her idol at a lesbian party and had no idea that the woman was gay. Since Amanda was her favorite model wasn’t going to let the woman's sexuality get in the way of her fangirling over her.

 

While outside with her friends, she acted like she thought gays were gross, but she was just playing along. She never had any courage to express her true beliefs when she was around her friends. Lucy's submissive nature sometimes got the better of her especially when it came to her friend Sarah talking her into partying instead of studying.

 

Lucy had a little secret that she was afraid to tell her friends about that wasn't all that bad. During one of her last photo shoots for a lingerie catalog became friends with a fellow model who was gay. The woman was kind and more respectful than some men that she knew. She also attended classes in college like her and needed help with a class project.

 

The model she befriended was named Mary, and she was taking photography classes. She needed a model for an art piece that she was doing and assured her that only the teacher would see them. Lucy agreed to pose for some non-nude lingerie photos, but it turned into one of those shoots done by Playboy. Even though it wasn't her plan to take nude pictures didn't reject Mary's request to strip until the woman had her completely naked. Mary was very professional in the shoot doing nothing to her beyond just taking some intimate photos.

 

Keeping their friendship, a secret because Mary was gay made Lucy feel guilty and ashamed. Lucy cared too much about her image to become an outcast to do the right thing. College was different from high school in many ways, but popularity was still vital to her life. Getting invited to parties by the right people benefits someone like herself because it can help her career. She feared what would happen if it got out that she let a lesbian take some erotic photos of her.

 

Lucy wanted to speak her mind more, but she was a follower and not a leader. She didn't want to rock the boat too much where she would lose it all. Like her friends, she was too wrapped up in society's views of things to do the right thing. None of them had anything against gays and responded in the way they were raised. Society told them that it was bad and deep down none of them thought it was wrong.

 

The house can clone anyone from a person's mind to help seduce them. Amanda never even stepped into or around this house to be cloned. She wasn't a lesbian either and had sexual experiences with men only. The house has the power to look into a person's mind to see the truth about them and find out that most people would experiment with the same sex if the circumstances were right. The social views kept some from ever trying to experiment with it, but the idea still lingers in the back of some people's minds.

 

Lucy wasn't as easy as some men wanted her to be thinking her legs should open as soon as they smiled at her. She had a sweet angel-like appearance that made her look more innocent than she was and had a sinful past. Lucy may not have been easy as her friend Sarah but that didn’t mean she wasn’t into sex. She had more self-respect than to spread her legs for any man that came along and the ones she did knew she wasn’t that pure.

 

Amanda led Lucy into a room full of women drinking champagne in elegant dresses. Lucy felt like she had just walked into a high-end party while being underdressed for it. She always wore clothes from the top brands, but even good clothes can be bad on the wrong occasion. She was dressed for a night out with her friends and not for a party like this.

 

Even Amanda was wearing an elegant dress that she looked flawless in it highlighting her form perfectly. She looked more beautiful in person than she did in those magazines that Lucy had of her. Amanda's white evening dress had a slit that ran down her left leg, and when she walked, the slit would open up, revealing her sexy smooth leg. Lucy wonders if the rest of her body is just as perfect.

 

The moment Lucy sat down beside Amanda on a couch a pretty blonde girl offered them a glass of champagne. She started to wonder if she should use this chance encounter in her favor to advance her modeling career. She didn't want to come on too strong, scaring her away and ruining her chances of meeting Raina Dupont, but she didn't want to be a crude person either.

 

Using Amanda for her gain didn't sit right with her, but she didn't think mentioning that she was an inspiring model would hurt. She truly wanted to be friends with Amanda and hoped that she would pass her name along to Raina. Even if that never happened at least she got to meet someone that she idealized for so long now.

 

Lucy couldn't believe that she was in the same room with Amanda Ashbrooke and wanted to ask her so many questions. Lucy was too excited to think of anything good to say and just drank her champagne while listening to the woman talk. She was overwhelmed with the idea that she could touch her but thought against it because she feared it would give the wrong impression.

 

Lucy had long flowing brown hair that she liked to keep parted on one side, and it was her crystal blue eyes that were the first thing people noticed about her. She had decent-sized breasts but wouldn't mind if they were a little bigger. Lucy knew how great her body looked and thought she would look better if her form had more shapes to it. Lucy believed if her breasts were a little bigger or her butt was rounder like Amanda, she would have got a significant modeling job by now.

 

Amanda was taller than Lucy with long beautiful blonde hair and eyes that were blue as diamonds. They were bewitching to look into, and Lucy felt herself falling into them. Lucy thought Amanda was just perfect with how her body looked and she couldn't stop admiring it. She believed God must have broken the mold by making such beauty as her.

 

"What is your name?" Amanda asked with a charming smile.

 

"I am Lucy, and it is an honor to meet you," Lucy said while blushing.

 

"No, Lucy, it is an honor for me to meet someone of such beauty as yourself. You would make an amazing model, and I should know. I have been around plenty of them, but only a few have all the right shapes and curves as you do," Amanda said sincerely while looking into Lucy's eyes and lightly touching her arm.

 

When men came on to her, they often were crude and to the point of wasting no time voicing what they wanted while telling her such things as, “Nice legs what time do they open?” Lucy didn’t realize Amanda was gracefully hitting on her in a subtle way that flew under her radar. What the woman told her made her feel special and put a big smile on her face. She was so used to the aggressive ways men tried to sleep with her that she wasn’t ready for a gentle seduction approach.

 

Lucy felt her face flush bright red from her idol's compliments. When their eyes locked back on each other, she started to have a strange feeling stirring within her and couldn't break away from her gaze. She felt an intense tingling sensation in her stomach, and it shocked her when she realized just what was happening.

 

Amanda was hitting on her, and to her surprise, it was working. She felt her heart starting to race, her nipples hardening, and heat rising within her body. Lucy couldn't understand how a woman was having this effect on her when she was straight. Her body showed all the signs that Amanda's action was affecting her. Lucy never reacted in this way before to a girl and felt confused.

 

Amanda spoke in the right tone, and her eyes were hypnotic. It was like she was looking into her soul, knowing just what to say to perform it perfectly and making her swoon over them. Lucy was afraid because she knew if Amanda had tried to kiss her would've accepted it without resistance.

 

"I want to be a model...well, I am a model. I have modeled for some catalogs, but they don't count, they do count, but I mean a model like you," Lucy rambles on from confusion and loss of control.

 

Amanda just smiled at Lucy, laying a hand on her knee, and started moving closer to her. Lucy's heart started racing so fast that one could have danced to the beat of it. Lucy thought that Amanda was moving in for a kiss and embraced herself for it. Amanda stopped a few inches from her face staring at her with eyes that shined brightly with excitement.

 

"I got a great idea, and you are going to love it! Come back to my room where I can prepare you to meet Raina Dupont. I got a dress that you will look great in and know that she will love you. What do you say?" Amanda said with high energy and ended every word with a smile.

 

Lucy was confused over the whole thing with one explanation that made any kind of sense. Amanda being a lesbian had influenced and tricked her emotions into feeling something that wasn't true. Lucy never had any interest in women before tonight and didn't believe that she had some bisexual tendencies buried deep within her. Pushing her feelings aside, she thought they were the effect of meeting her idol, who turned out to be a lesbian that caused her to respond in that way.

 

She always thought that women were beautiful and didn't want to believe that she was into them sexually. The thought lingered in her head that her admiration for Amanda may have some sexual elements scared her. She pushed those thoughts away because she couldn't handle anything destroying the illusion that she was entirely straight.

 

Lucy had everything set the way she wanted it to be without having something derailing her life. The emotions rising within her almost let herself be kissed by another girl and didn’t know how to handle it. Hearing Amanda's offer helped her push those unsettling thoughts aside for now and focus on what she said. She was excited that Amanda was offering her a chance to make her dreams come true.

 

"Raina Dupont is here?" Lucy asked in surprised disbelief.

 

"Yes, she is, and she is looking for a new model. I could introduce you to her if you want?" Amanda asked with delight.

 

"Yes! I would like that very much," Lucy said, shaking from excitement.

 

"Raina has the tendency to be too much for some models, and for it to work, you must give up complete control to her," Amanda said with a stern serious tone in her voice.

 

Lucy looked Amanda into her eyes before telling her, "I want this more than anything and will do whatever it takes to be a model for her."

 

Amanda gave Lucy a warm smile while thinking how much she would like to raise her hand further up the girl's leg. The girl was looking too good in her miniskirt that it made her want to fuck her right here. Lucy wasn't ready to come to terms with her bisexual side just yet, and moving too fast could scare her away. She knew in time with a little coercing that she could make this little vixen beg for her touch.

 

"Raina doesn't like to hear the word no, and it would be in your best interest not to question her wisdom. She knows just what she wants in a shoot, and if you follow her instructions, she will keep you around. You shouldn't worry about meeting her because I know she will love you," Amanda said while holding back the deceit in her voice.

 

Lucy listened to Amanda's instructions while mentally preparing herself for the encounter with Raina. She didn't worry too much since her innocent mind didn't see anything wrong with her advice. Lucy never had any problems following the photographer's instructions before and would do whatever Raina wanted. Modeling for Mary proved that she could go along with whatever the photographer wanted.

 

"When you do meet her, don't react badly to how she greets you. She is French and can be sensitive about her culture. It may be strange to us Americans, but it is common with her people. The chances for a model to be hired by her is in how well dressed she is, and lucky for you, I got a perfect outfit just for you," Amanda said with a devious smirk.

 

Amanda led Lucy into her room, planning on having a little fun with her before introducing her to Raina. The girl didn't know what she was getting herself into with that woman who was successfully skilled at stealing young girls' virtues. After Raina devours her, the poor girl will never be the same again. It didn't occur to Lucy that Amanda may have ulterior motives for inviting her back to her room besides helping her with her career.

 

"Let's do some test photos before I get you in that dress but only if it is okay with you?" Amanda suggested in an attempt to set up the scene for her little game.

 

"No, that will be great, and I can show you just what I got," Lucy replied with high energy and a bright smile.

 

Amanda pulled out a digital camera from a desk before giving Lucy instructions. Lucy made different poses for each one and did everything the woman said. Amanda wanted to see how far she could take this and decided to push Lucy into an uncomfortable area to see if she would resist. It was her little game to see how much farther she could get the girl to go than Mary did.

 

She knew about the girl's nude photoshoot and how arty those pictures were. Things never got too explicit, like the photos one finds in a Penthouse magazine. The most revealing one was taken from behind Lucy while she was on her hands and knees with a close-up shot of her bare ass that also showed the girl's juicy pussy in 4K resolution. Amanda thought Mary had missed a golden opportunity to push things a little further that night with Lucy that could have ended with a night of hot sex between the two of them.

 

"I want to try some sexy photos now, and if you would unbutton your shirts some. Just the top three will do for now and maybe raise your skirt a little higher. That is, it!" Amanda said while being pleased the girl wasn't protesting her instructions.

 

Lucy was obeying without question as Amanda took more photos of her. The longer the test photoshoot went on, the more erotic it became, and it wasn't the first time one of them had gone this way. She let Amanda talk her out of her skirt and unbutton her shirt the rest of the way. After some sexier poses around the room, she didn't seem to mind how provocative they were becoming.

 

Modeling in her underwear wasn’t anything new for her as it was her actual job and had been in dozens of shoots with some of them only in her panties. Working for a lingerie company wasn’t easy at first having to undress down to nothing in a room full of people. After a few photo shoots, it became second nature for Lucy to strip naked without thinking about it. Lucy figured that Amanda would take a few photos before stopping, but she did not expect an entire photoshoot with her. Wanting to prove that she could follow instructions went along with everything that Amanda told her to do.

 

Lucy lay on the bed where her body would be set in the proper position by Amanda for a final shot. Amanda instructed her to raise both of her arms over her head in a sexy way. Lucy didn't know what Amanda had in mind and did as she was told. She felt electricity shoot through her from Amanda's hands touching her flesh when rearranging her shirt. The left part of her shirt got pushed aside, revealing one of her breasts in a black lace bra before doing the same with the right side.

 

Feeling the woman's hands lightly touching her as they slid down to her panties made Lucy feel things she didn't expect. She tried to picture men in exotic ways to keep herself from having impure thoughts about Amanda, but it made things worse. She was turning herself on more and was intensifying the power of Amanda's touch.

 

Amanda grabbed Lucy's panties and gently slid them off. The faint scent of the girl's arousal filled her nostrils with delight, and Amanda loved how sweet the girl smelled. She fought against the urge to take this girl now but knew a pussy was like a stew that tasted best when you let it simmer in its juices for a while. She was pleased to see that the girl wasn't resisting what was happening to her.

 

Lucy held her breath as her panties were pulled down and couldn't believe that she was letting it happen. She watched as Amanda stared at her crotch as her panties were removed and smiled when she raised her hips without her requesting it. Lucy didn't know why she did it, but she spread her legs apart, allowing Amanda to get a glance at her lady flower.

 

Lucy felt embarrassed when Amanda closed them and twisted her legs to one side. When she saw the woman's intention, she felt foolish by her actions. Amanda had an artistic idea for the shot that Lucy mistook as a sexual act toward her. Lucy felt like she was being unprofessional when Amanda was only trying to help her career.

 

She was making it sexual while Amanda was just being professional about her craft. Lucy believed it was all in her imagination that Amanda was into her. She blamed being star-struck with a lesbian that was messing with her head. Lucy didn't feel this way when Mary took photos of her and was fully naked too.

 

Swallowing her conflicting feelings with her shame Lucy stared into Amanda's camera and smiled. After regaining some control of herself, refusing to let her emotions get the better of her pose one last time for Amanda. When it was over, she remained on the bed with her legs slightly open, not caring that she was naked from the waist down. Lucy made no effort to cover up at first but took a few deep breaths while staring at the ceiling.

 

"You did very well, and If you do that with Raina, you will have no problem with her. I am proud of you for how you handled yourself and how well you followed my instructions," Amanda said with a wide grin.

 

Amanda glanced at Lucy's private for a moment seeing the girl's exposed lips puckering up like a rose, waiting to get sniffed. She could see some resistance in the girl, but that wouldn't matter after meeting Raina. No girl could last long around her without breaking down and becoming the woman's pet. Raina knew just how to get a girl into her bed whether she was married or the purest girl in town.

 

The dress that Amanda picked out for the girl would have been too much for some women to wear, but she had a hunch that Lucy would accept it. She knew the only reason this girl was going deeper down the rabbit hole was to make her modeling dream a reality. Many famous people started their careers by being on their knees, and the real Amanda did just that.

 

Amanda, in real life, never slept with Raina, but once sucked a guy's cock for some headshot photos. She never regretted it since those photos got her noticed by Raina. She could see that Lucy was just like her in that regard and would trade her virtue for her dream. Lucy's desire for fame made her vulnerable to being tricked into doing sinful deeds for that chance.

 

Lucy rose from the bed without caring that she was still half-dressed. She had learned one thing about modeling if you want to make it, you have to be comfortable with your body. It wasn’t uncommon for runway models to go topless, and one must be okay bearing it all around people to be a model. When Lucy was doing a shoot never made any attempt to cover her body up even when a guy was in the room.

 

"Here is your dress, and you won’t need any undergarments for it. The purpose of the dress is to make people think about you naked by exposing the right parts of your body. This dress is what Raina will use in her next show, but if this is too much for you, then we can always call it quits," Amanda told Lucy while teasing the girl with an option to run.

 

"No... I will wear it," Lucy said, agreeing to it out of the fear of losing her chance at her dream.

 

Lucy could see why no undergarments were needed for this dress because it would take away from its alluring appeal. If she could bare it all in a photoshoot, then wearing that dress shouldn't be a problem. Lucy liked how the dress looked on her but wasn't something she would want to wear in public. The chance of exposing herself was high with it which made wearing it very exciting.

 

The dress opens up wide in the front and down past her belly button. It was loose-fitting and only covered half of her breasts with a hint of her areola sticking out. There was no back to the dress with only two small straps tied together behind her neck that held it up, and if they slid a little out of place her nipples would be exposed. One mishap with the straps could leave her completely naked and wardrobe malfunction was a common thing for a runway model. The bottom part of the dress Lucy thought was much worse with slits on both sides and was short as a miniskirt. The slits were an inch wide that went up to her hips, which made sure wearing panties was out of the question. She has seen similar dresses before, but never this short. This one showed off the woman's legs while making it obvious that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

 

A thin material was hanging in front, barely covering her private area and stopping an inch below it. The material was so light that Lucy feared a gust of wind or walking too fast would expose her most intimate region. Lucy would have been too nervous about wearing it if she wasn't a model and learned to be comfortable with such things. It wasn't uncommon for models to wear exposing outfits to express an artistic vision that the photographer wanted.

 

Lucy knew models have to be confident in whatever they are wearing no matter how exposed they are in it. Modeling is more than wearing clothes; it is about selling an artist's message, and with this dress, that message was desired. She wanted to impress Raina and make her dream come true. She told herself if something slipped out, then so be it, and will own it just like she always did.

 

Pushing aside her moral convictions was ready to win Raina over by doing some unsavory things. She will flirt with her if need be but nothing beyond that. She posed one more time for Amanda to show that she has the confidence to be the model to wear this dress for the Raina runway show. Lucy had waited a long time for a moment like this and will not fail now.

 

Lucy would have been more comfortable wearing this dress during a photoshoot where everything was professional, but people are not always respectful at a party. She had experienced once with a guy that grabbed her ass while wearing a mini skirt and gave him a solid punch as his reward. Her brother was a boxer and taught her how to throw a good punch. The guy hit the floor hard and crawled away, regretting his mistake while cursing.

 

The walk through the house made Lucy's heartbeat hard against her chest from wearing such revealing attire in public. She could feel the thin material at the bottom of the dress swinging about nearly exposing herself as she walked. Lucy pretended that she was modeling the dress during a fashion show on a runway. It made her relax while giving her the confidence to walk without any care.

 

After she started running into people and seeing their reactions, it made her feel good and powerful. It felt good seeing desire in their eyes for her with the power to deny them what they crave. A part of her enjoyed them wanting her even if they were all women. It made her feel like a Goddess, knowing that she was desired by both sexes, and it made her feel like a sex symbol.

 

Lucy felt cocky and gave sultry glances at the women as she walked past them. She wanted them to think of her sexy eyes while they fantasized about her. Lucy didn't care that she was flirting with women because none of them would ever touch her. The thought they would be dreaming about her made Lucy smile and encourage her to do more.

 

She felt so good that she started putting more swing into her hips as she walked. Lucy knew it was a mistake, but she still didn't care. The swing had enough force to send the fabric to one side and expose her bush for a quick moment. She had never felt so powerful or sexy in her life. She got off, seeing their stunned expression, and dropped jaws.

 

Amanda stopped Lucy before they entered the next room to prepare her to meet Raina. She was trying to psych her up mentally until she was ready to meet her fate and opened the door for her. Everything that Lucy knew was about to be tested, and she thought she could prepare herself enough to handle what was coming.

 

Two girls were kissing passionately at the bar which caught Lucy's attention and felt her stomach tightening from it. Lucy's eyes were glued to them while wondering what it would be like to be kissed by a girl. She barely had enough time to push those thoughts away before Amanda introduced her to Raina.

 

"Raina Dupont, this is Lucy, a model I want you to meet. I think she will be perfect for your next project," Amanda said with a professional tone and a sly smile.

 

Raina was a beautiful woman in her late thirties with long dark blonde hair and the body of a girl half her age. She wore tight black dress pants and a low-cut white shirt highlighting her small breasts. Her eyes were brown like two gemstones with mystical power, entrancing anyone who dared to look at them for too long.

 

The real Raina was actually in this house before, but that was over twenty years ago when she was only eighteen. She was deeply religious then and wanted to be a nun. That summer, before taking her vows, she was sent to the nearby village to pick up some supplies for Mother Bernadette when her car broke down and had to walk to find help. She stumbled upon Belinda's home, where her life was changed forever by the enchanting witch.

 

Raina entered the house as a virgin girl but left it as an experienced woman. Belinda found it thrilling that she corrupted a would-be nun and took great care in teaching her the most sinful acts that she knew. It didn’t take much for Raina to fall prey to the lustful ways of the sapphic witch and was passed around from girl to girl like a dish that everyone needed to try.

 

She left the church to enroll in college where she discovered her love for photography. Belinda ignited the flame, but the women she met on campus helped her understand just who she was. Sometimes she would play like she was an innocent fawn unknowing in the way of sexual pleasure and let women seduce her while pretending it was her first time. She developed a habit of sharing her bed with a girl each night that didn’t stop at just her fellow students and one of them was a married professor of hers.

 

Raina became a master at seducing women with the ability to talk about any girl into bed. She never forced herself on anyone and always gave them an out with only a few of them taking it. Some of them were straight women who would do anything to advance their careers in modeling. She wanted to fuck Amanda, but she knew that the girl was beyond seducing and respected her for that.

 

Lucy stared into Raina's eyes, seeing the power within them but missed the lust gleaming there. She instantly liked the woman with her charming ways and felt a need to please her. While they talked about modeling, she let herself flirt with her in the hope of making her dream come true. It was only some light flirting, and Lucy didn't see the danger of using some sexual innuendo on the woman.

 

Lucy felt strangely safe being surrounded by lesbians while wearing this dress. It gave her a sense of power wearing something so revealing and trusted that they would never cross a line with her. They were more respectful than men like Mary, who never tried anything with her after getting her to pose naked. She knew her friend would have ravished her in the blink of an eye if she had given the signal.

 

The taboo of women lusting after one another started to make sense to Lucy now, but she still didn't want to try it. Men can be too rough at times to give a girl the tenderness that she needs from time to time. Glancing around the room, she could see that she had already caught the eye of a few women. The looks in their eyes made it clear that they wanted to fuck her, and Lucy tried to ignore them.

 

"She is beautiful and has the body for the shoot that I have in mind. Lucy, where are my manners, let me give you a proper greeting," Raina said in a heavy French accent that Lucy found sexy.

 

Raina noticed the cockiness about how Lucy entered the room and that she didn't mind her walk was exposing herself. She did enjoy the view but preferred women that shaved their pussy. Raina had eaten plenty of them throughout the years and found the experience was a lot better when it was hairless. Any girl who was lucky enough to find themselves in her bed will discover that she is a gentle lover who will take her time between their legs. The only thing she focuses on with those girls is making them cum and none of them ever left unsatisfied.

 

The only hair on Raina was on her head and has been that way since she was twenty. A painter named Colette introduced the practice to her when she was modeling nude for her. After letting the woman shave it, she gave the girl the honor of being the first to lick her hairless cunt. French people are more open to making love than their American cousins, but she aims to teach this American woman how to be more open to it as well.

 

Raina could tell that Lucy was a straight girl, but after tonight that will all change. It was clear that Lucy was holding back on her sexuality and just needed the right push in the right direction for her to fall. She could always tell when a girl was suppressing their lesbian desire because it was in their eyes.

 

She has a talent for guessing a girl's sexuality by the way they walk and talk. Behind the girl's eyes, she could see that she was bisexual but hadn't realized it just yet. Raina did not doubt that the girl would still have feelings for men no matter how many orgasms a woman gave her. She will help the girl awaken her lesbian side that has been in slumber for so long now.

 

Raina embraced Lucy by kissing each of her cheeks before giving her a tender kiss on her lips. She felt the girl tense up as her tongue slipped into her mouth for a second before quickly removing it. The girl didn't resist her advances and just remained silent. She knew how to make a kiss come off as innocent-like and added a touch of seductive play to it to make the girl doubt the true intent behind it.

 

"That is how we greet our guests from my country, and it would be rude if I didn't show the proper respect to you," Raina said seductively.

 

Raina noticed the kiss had put Lucy off a bit, and she knew how to give a kiss that appeared innocent while making her prey a little confused by it. She knew a confused girl could make the seduction easier by not being mindful enough to see where things were heading. When a girl isn't thinking straight can be manipulated or coerced into doing something they wouldn't normally do.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

 

"I find the best models for my work are lesbians, and I only work with the best. I hope you are one of the best, mon cheri," Raina said, leaving an impression that there was a double meaning behind those words.

 

"No need to worry, I will be one of the best lesbians you ever had...," Lucy replied but stopped in mid-sentence.

 

Lucy didn't mean to say what she said, but Raina's kiss had confused her some, and she wasn't thinking right. Her mind was so focused on the word lesbian that she said it when she meant model in her confusion. In her folly admitted to being a lesbian by accident and was too embarrassed to fix the mistake.

 

Lucy was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Raina's request. She was too focused on her goof-up to pay attention to the words spoken to her. Nodding her head in agreement to something her confused mind only heard half of and couldn't comprehend. Lucy tried to stay calm, hoping Raina wouldn't find out that she wasn't gay and lose her chance at her dream.

 

"Are they real, mon cheri? I must know because they look too perfect to be real. Can I see for myself?"

 

When she realized her mistake, it was too late, and there was no turning back from it. Lucy was shocked when Raina slid her hand into the opening of her dress, grabbing her left breast. She was speechless as her breast was getting caressed by another girl and couldn't believe she was letting it happen. The softness of the woman's hand wrapped around her breast before gently squeezing it.

 

She never had her breasts touched like this before with such tender caresses. Raina's hand was soft and almost transparent while touching her sensitive flesh. Lucy stood there frozen without saying a word as her stomach tightened up and her nipples hardened to the point where they ache. She felt shameful for letting another woman be intimate in a way that none had ever been with her before.

 

She tried fighting the fact that she was enjoying it but lost the battle when Raina's palm brushed across her nipple. A shock of sexual energy shot through her body, making her let out a moan. She couldn't believe that Raina was acting perfectly normal, as if she was feeling the fabric of a dress that caught her interest before buying it.

 

"Your breasts are magnificent, but I still can't believe that they are not fake. Do you mind if I go on testing them?" Raina asked Lucy politely like it was an innocent thing to request.

 

Lucy finally understood what was happening but felt foolish for not listening to her request beforehand. Lucy had agreed to this and couldn't be mad since this was her fault. If she had only listened more carefully wouldn't have walked herself into this mess. Lucy opened her mouth to speak and the voice that came out was barely recognizable, permitting Raina that she could continue.

 

The voice was her own, but there was an eagerness to it with a desire to keep being touched that scared her. Lucy was enjoying the attention that her breast was getting a little too much. She wasn't supposed to find pleasure in being caressed sexually by a woman and knew that she should put an end to it. The wall that Lucy put up crashed down, and she felt her resistance melting away.

 

Telling herself that she would not let things get beyond this point, and it couldn't last that much longer anyway. It gave Lucy the excuse to be okay with what was happening to her, but she couldn't lie to herself that she was letting it happen because it was pleasurable. Raina has awakened an exciting new feeling that made her second guess her sexuality.

 

Raina slid her other hand into Lucy's dress and was now rubbing both of her breasts. How innocent Raina was acting made Lucy wonder if it was custom to touch another girl's breast like this in France. Lucy was naive enough to believe that there was no sexual intent behind what Raina was doing to her. She thought the woman was in awe that her breasts were not fake and needed to keep touching them to make sure.

 

Lucy fought back the stirring of emotions by biting her lower lip and concentrating on the activity behind the woman. Her breasts have always been sensitive to the touch and didn’t think her nipples could get any harder as they were now. She couldn't believe her breasts were getting fondled in a room full of people, with only Amanda seeing it done. She was too afraid to speak, fearing it would end the woman's fascination with her breasts.

 

Closing her eyes, Lucy just let the sensation wash over her, feeling the woman's fingers gently playing with her breasts. She told herself that she was still straight, and it didn't matter the girl's hands were giving her pleasure. Lucy felt confused over her sexuality for the first time in her life. She fought against the urge to let out another moan, and before she could stop it, one slipped out of her lips.

 

"I am convinced that your breasts are real, but they looked too perfect. I wished my breasts were as beautiful and youthful as yours," Raina said while pretending to be sad over it.

 

"Your breasts looked amazing, and I am sure they are just as good as mine. If you could see how my breasts looked wouldn't think that they were so perfect," Lucy replied to Raina sincerely.

 

Lucy just wanted to say something nice and ended up making matters worse for herself. Since walking into this house, every choice she made got used to further corrupt her. Lucy continued setting herself up for an uncomfortable situation from her determination to have her dream come true. It kept her submissive and allowed things to happen to her that she usually wouldn't.

 

"What a wonderful idea, but I am sure that I would still think that they were perfect. After you reveal your breasts to me, mon Cheri we will see if you are right," Raina said with a smile while looking at Lucy with a childlike wonder that was waiting for a present to get unwrapped.

 

Lucy just stood there in shock and couldn't believe that she mistook her comment like that. She just wanted to say something positive to her and not give her an invitation to see her breasts. Lucy was afraid of denying Raina anything out of fear it could cost her the chance to be her model. She felt defeated and was back in a corner where saying no wasn't an option.

 

Lucy was in a state of panic that she gave in and was going to let the woman see her breasts. She meant to open it wide enough for Raina's eyes only and hoped that no one else would notice them. In trying to be secretive, she caused a bigger problem for herself and drew everyone's attention to her. She accidentally tugged too hard on the dress that it undid the straps around her neck and sent it to the floor around her feet.

 

Unable to move from what just happened Lucy felt her face turn bright red from embarrassment. She was now naked in the middle of the room with everyone's eyes on her. She couldn't believe how bad her night was going and wanted to run away screaming. She tried to pick up her dress before fleeing the room in shame, but Raina pressed her finger underneath her chin to raise her back up.

 

"Mon cheri, I appreciate you showing me your beauty in its entirety but let me have time to cherish it. Your breasts are more beautiful than I first thought and need time to study them." Once Raina started talking, she eased her finger down from Lucy's chin between her breasts to her stomach before walking around her.

 

Lucy could only focus on Raina's touch as everything else faded away. She never saw the thrill in everyone's eyes from seeing her naked body or noticed how quiet the room had gotten. Her whole attention was on Raina's finger sliding across the space between her back and ass. Reality came crashing back to Lucy when Raina made a full circle around her and spoke to her like an object she was appraising to buy.

 

"Mon Cheri, you are a true beauty ten out of ten, and your ass is beyond amazing. I bet it is soft and tender to the touch. Your legs are so strong and smooth that I can spend time doing, let's say, artistic things to them. Your bush is a little too hairy for my taste, but we can fix that," Raina spoke about Lucy like she was one of her dresses that needed to be altered to her satisfaction.

 

Lucy didn't understand what she meant by being too hairy since she just had her pubic hair trimmed. She always kept a nice thin line for modeling for those skimpy panties she had to wear during her lingerie shoots. She thought her bush looked great and always made sure everything looked good down there.

 

Raina said excitedly, "Amanda, I need my kit, and go fetch it right away! You will love the new look Lucy unless this isn't agreeable to you?"

 

Not wanting to do it, and yet once again, she reluctantly agreed. Lucy would have never thought she ever let a lesbian shave her bush to get a job, but this wasn't for any old job or by any lesbian. Raina Dupont was a world-famous photographer who could make her famous with one click of her camera. She hoped it would take place from prying eyes and, when she realized it wasn't, let out a defeated sigh.

 

Lucy didn’t know what shocked her more that Raina was going to do something so intimate with people watching or that she was going to let it happen. Raina left her alone with her thoughts and naked on a couch. She wanted to cover up from the crowd that had gathered around her to glare at her exposed flesh. Lucy tried not to look at the people's faces scanning her body with lustful delight and kept herself covered in the best way that she could.

 

She barely kept her body covered with her arms and legs crossed, but it did no real good. Some parts of her body would always be seen, and she soon gave up. She let the crowd feast on her flesh while staring into nothingness. Lucy didn't want to make eye contact because she feared it would give the wrong impression. When Lucy relaxed, she became more comfortable and no longer minded that she was naked.

 

Raina worked her way through the crowd carrying a bowl of water in her hands. Amanda was beside Raina, holding a small bag, and set it on the couch beside her. Lucy watched as Raina prepared to shave her private with everyone's eyes on them. Raina got on her knees in front of her before laying everything she needed out on the floor.

 

Raina pulled Lucy to the edge of the couch before gently pushing her legs apart. Lucy felt that she should feel ashamed to be this intimately open to a room full of strangers, and somehow, it didn’t upset her at all. Her pussy lips stuck out like curtains, with a clitoris emerging out between them. It was glistening from the wetness formed when her breasts were played with earlier and gave off a pleasant scent.

 

Raina took her time shaving away Lucy's pubic hair before using a small towel to wipe it clean. Lucy felt an odd tingling sensation on her freshly shaved pussy, and it started to itch. Raina applied some soothing cream to ease the itching at the top of her mon. The lotion felt cool on her flesh, but the constant rubbing made her slightly excited. She wanted it to stop and at the same time wanted it to go on.

 

She could feel her pussy moistening up and becoming sensitive to being touched. Lucy noticed that Raina had started a conversation with Amanda as she rubbed more lotion on her. She felt Raina's hand slip lower, and her thumb accidentally touched her clitoris. It caused pleasure to shoot through her body like an electric charge making her moan out in agonizing delight.

 

Raina continued to add more lotion to Lucy's sensitive area and went on rubbing her mon. Lucy let out a series of whimpering moans as the woman's constant rubbing of her most intimate area. She tried to listen to Raina's conversation with Amanda, but she was too distracted by the woman's hand.

 

Lucy noticed that every time Raina's hand slipped, her thumb would slide across her clitoris and down her pussy lips. She thought she would lose her mind while the woman thumb played with her clit and felt frustrated when she stopped. The rubbing had made her so incredibly horny that Lucy opened her legs wider and scooted her ass closer toward Raina. She had gotten so wet when Raina's hand slipped once again; her thumb was sucked into her pussy from its wetness.

 

She let out a long moan from feeling the tip of the woman's thumb inside her and almost cried when Raina removed it. Lucy couldn't sit still with all the sexual frustration she was feeling and was tempted to slip a finger or two inside her wanting cunt. She squeezed her legs shut to fight back against those desires to keep the little modesty that she had left. Lucy watched the woman's lips twist into a smirk at her response to move away from her touch.

 

"That is enough lotion anyway, mon Cheri and we wouldn't want to overdo it, now do we," Raina said, teasing Lucy.

 

Raina was fully aware of where her hands were at the whole time, and she was skilled in this form of seduction. She enjoyed pushing the girl over the edge and not allowing her to cum. She saw how much the girl wanted it in her eyes that she would have let her finger her right then. It takes skills in being a seductress to know how far to push someone before knowing when to quit. It wasn't about making the girl cum but getting her to the edge of it where when she does bed this beauty it will be her choice.

 

Amanda watched as Lucy surrendered to what was being done to her by Raina's skillful hand. The whole room was spellbound by this naked beauty and by the moaning sounds that came from her. The way the girl's nipples were poking out hard as bullets and her pussy had mini spasms when touched made it clear the girl was losing the fight to remain straight. She got off watching others playing with her prey, but the girl will be all hers when it is time.

 

Lucy felt the straight girl within her bent so much that a bi girl emerged from it. Her pussy had gotten wetter than it had ever been before, and it was all because a woman was touching it. No man had ever made her feel like a volcano that would soon erupt, spewing her wet heated lava as this woman did. The guys who play with her cunt nearly always fumbled and were too much in a rush. She was so very horny that she looked at the women in the room for the first time with sexual intent.

 

When Lucy heard some noise turned her head to see, two women entering the room arguing over something. She noticed that they were twin sisters with two different personalities and were very beautiful. They were like night and day in how they dressed. She thought they looked like two angels that one would find on their shoulders when making a sinful decision.

 

One looked pure as a church-going girl with long flowing brown hair with dark brown eyes. She didn't seem to fit in with a room full of lesbians wearing a sundress that gave her the appearance of someone going to a church revival. She had a sweetness about her that made her appear trustworthy and innocent.

 

The other one reminded her of Keira Knightley in Domino from her rugged rebel look with I don't care attitude. She had short brown hair with frost tips, and her dark eyes held mischievous wickedness to them. She wore a denim jacket with a Kathleen Hanna shirt underneath and ripped blue jeans. The girl excited Lucy more than her sister did with the rebellious ways that made her more sexually appetizing.

 

"Girls! Girls! what seems to be the problem here?" Raina asked them with enthusiastic curiosity.

 

"Mandy and I were just discussing who the better kisser was. She just can't face it that I am far superior in that department than she," The innocent-looking twin said confidently as her sister rolled her eyes.

 

"Calm down, and there is an easy way to sort this out. We will have you both kiss someone and then she will judge it fairly without any bias. I know! I will let my new model be your judge. I am sure she will be willing to help you guys out in settling this little disagreement of yours," Raina said enthusiastically.

 

Lucy noticed the transformation within herself at being okay with the idea of letting the twin girls kiss her. The side of her that once would push back a woman’s embrace was no longer in control of her. The sexual imp that hides in her heart was pulling the strings now. Women like her hold back on their sexuality because there were consequences of it being free, and it was now uncaged.

 

Walking toward the twins Lucy swinging her hips with I want to fuck you look in her eyes. They both grinned and looked at her with much pleasure when they noticed her. She grew so confident with her body that it no longer troubled her being naked. She found the whole thing rather exciting now and could see herself becoming an exhibitionist.

 

Mandy gently laid her hands on Lucy's hips before pulling her into a powerful long deep kiss. Lucy could taste the hint of a cigarette the girl had smoked earlier with a mixture of cherry candy that she had sucked on. Lucy felt the girl's tongue inside of her mouth and hands sliding down her back to her ass. The girl played roughly with it while letting her hands do the same as they kissed.

 

Lucy knew her friends would be shocked if they saw her enjoying herself with another girl like this. The longer it went on the more she got into it sliding her hands aggressively across the woman’s back. The kiss was so good that she didn't want it to stop but knew it had to and was ready to announce her as the best. The innocent-looking girl's appearance was a ruse to hide the lesbian nymphomaniac hiding inside her. The girl had seduced plenty of good girls into sex because they let down their guard around her thinking she was pure as they were.

 

"Sandy, look how hard I made those nipples by me kissing her and there is no hope for you in winning this little contest now," Mandy said with a mocking laugh as she grabbed Lucy's left breast showing it to her sister.

 

Lucy's nipples were rock hard from Raina’s doing and not from the girl kissing. Not that the girl's kiss hadn't aroused her with the perfect softness of her lips pressing against her mouth with the right amount of tenderness. She already had her mind made up but was willing to give Sandy a chance. Lucy was in such a playful mood to explore her sexuality that she wanted to explore more with Mandy. Lucy wanted to cum in the worse possible way and knew Mandy wouldn't disappoint her.

 

Sandy walked over to Lucy slowly before whispering into her ear and gently biting her earlobe. What she said blew her mind away from hearing such things from a girl. The sweet girl doing naughty things was hot, but the forceful bad girl was more alluring. The girl was the type to slip her hand underneath a girl's skirt to play with her pussy during a dinner party while pretending it wasn't happening. The girl got off doing bad things in a public setting and once fingered a girl in an elevator while it was full of people.

 

The girl told her in detail how she would eat her pussy after winning this contest. Lucy felt herself being turned on by the girl's words, making her more eager for the girl's kiss. When the kiss finally happened, it was soft and tender like the girl's sister. The girl's hands were more adventurous than her sweet little sister moving them around her body, touching forbidden areas.

 

Lucy let out a moan when she felt a hand squeezing her breast before sliding it down between her legs. Lucy felt two fingers inserted into her wet pussy to the second knuckle as they kissed. She opened her mouth, letting out a long low moan, and her face twisted in pleasure. Lucy bit her bottom lip as the girl forcefully used her fingers to fuck her and let out a series of high-pitched moans.

 

"Mandy, you may have gotten her hard, but I have gotten her wet," Sandy said, breaking away from Lucy before licking the juices from her fingers.

 

A slither of Lucy's old self slipped back into her consciousness, and she was shocked by what she had just done. She kissed two girls while naked, and one of them fingered her with a room full of people watching. The fingers were only in her for a moment, but the feeling was intense. Lucy couldn't believe how much she wanted those fingers back inside her again.

 

"What a show, girls! I am sure we all are eager to know just who she will pick and won't leave us in suspense too much longer," Raina stated energetically.

 

Lucy knew that she wasn't acting like herself at all, but she didn't care. She just discovered the forbidden fruit of lesbian lust and wanted to continue feasting on it. Thinking about how enjoyable it was kissing the two sisters could see both of them were equally good kissers. When she thought about Sandy's fingers inside her, she let a ghostly moan escape her lips before declaring her the winner.

 

Sandy was so ecstatic to win that she started mocking her sister childishly, but Mandy acted like she didn't care. Lucy watched in amusement at the sister's action and tried to decide which one she liked more. A devilish thought came to her, why not like both and imagine all of them in bed together making out. She could see allowing herself to have her first lesbian experience with these two girls. They already teased her body with some fondling that She might as well let them fuck her too.

 

Slipping the dress back on her body, Lucy thought about what she had just experienced. When dealing with men, she has always been in control and never allowed them to push her to do something sexual. Five minutes in a room with lesbians, she let herself be stripped, shaved, kissed by twin sisters, one of them played with her pussy, and all done in a room full of people watching it being done. It was the kind of thing her friend Sarah would do during one of her wild night partying.

 

It felt odd to Lucy to feel the soft fabric against her flesh after becoming comfortable without it. Walking around nude lets her be open to new experiences and learn new things about herself. She needed some time alone to think about the changes within her. Exploring a new side of her wasn't just scary for her but also very risky. Allowing those girls to do those things could have cost her everything if one of her friends had walked in.

 

When Lucy saw a door in the back of the room, she saw her chance to escape with her thoughts. Lucy was relieved to see it was empty but only had a second to enjoy it before hearing the door behind her open. Turning around, Lucy saw Mandy with a dangerous look in her eyes walking toward her. She didn't have time to react before Mandy grabbed her and pushed her hard against the wall, nearly knocking the air out of her lungs.

 

Mandy kissed her before she could react and forcefully removed her dress. Once again, Lucy found herself naked with two hands massaging her breasts and her nipples were roughly pinched. Mandy pressed one of her knees between her legs, forcing them open and sliding her body in. Lucy kissed back, gliding her hands down the woman’s back to her ass, and squeezed them. She could tell through the woman's dress, feeling no seam that the woman wasn't wearing any panties.

 

Lucy moans wildly into the girl's mouth, loving that she got taken by force. The woman moved her hands from her ass before pinning them against the wall above her head. Mandy broke their kiss and stared into her eyes like a hungry cat toying with its prey. The woman then kissed her neck passionately, making her moan out and whisper into her ear in a teasing tone. "Who is the better kisser now bitch?"

 

Lucy moans out, "You are."

 

Mandy's lips curled up in a devilish smile before laughing, and Lucy found it to be seductive. She never thought the day would come when a woman would have her pressed against a wall naked. Lucy has been with a few guys, but none of them could match this girl's passion so far. It would be her first time being with a girl, and she didn't know what to expect.

 

"I know you have been French kiss, but have you ever been Australian kiss?" Mandy asked while staring into Lucy's eyes.

 

"What?" Lucy said in confusion.

 

“You know down under,” Mandy said with a laugh.

 

Many started a trail of hot wet kisses that went down from between her breasts to her freshly shaved cunt and felt the girl's tongue enter her. She had experienced oral sex a few times before, but nothing could prepare her when a girl did it. When it came to having her pussy eaten, Mandy flew lightyears beyond any man's ability to give her pleasure. She couldn't form any words and just let out a series of moanful grunts.

 

Lucy's moans were growing louder, and she could feel an orgasm rushing toward her, but Mandy stepped away from her. She didn't understand what was happening and looked for answers in the girl's eyes. What she saw were two wicked eyes filled with mischievous intent.

 

"Please, don't stop because I need this! I need to cum," Lucy pleaded with Mandy.

 

"Then you should have picked me," Mandy said with a cruel smile.

 

Lucy listened as Mandy explained that she was upset over not being named the best kisser, and this tease was her punishment. She slid down the wall watching as the girl walked out of the room, leaving her with the burning desire to cum. All the teasing made her sexually frustrated, and she wanted to be fuck even more now.

 

Feeling hornier than she ever has been before, spotting some candles on a bookshelf, Lucy stared at the phallus-like object like a cock ready to be fuck. The thought that a candle could get used as a sex toy never occurred to her until that moment. It would be too embarrassing for Lucy to get caught fucking a candle decided it would be best just to get dressed. In her rush to put the dress back on did so without care that she didn’t know that a nipple was sticking out of it and was hard as a bullet.

 

The glazed-over look in Lucy's eyes and the erect nipple poking out from her dress told Amanda that she was finally ready. Lucy was so horny that she would welcome anyone between her legs as long they made her cum. When Amanda took her by the hand, leading her out of the room, she knew where things were heading. Once back in the girl's room, Lucy stepped out of her heels before removing her dress and sat on the bed.

 

Lucy watched as the woman she most admired stripped off her clothes revealing the most beautiful body that she had ever seen. Amanda's pussy had a thin line of pubic hair trimmed down its middle, and Lucy thought even the girl’s cunt was alluring. She opened her legs as the woman climbed between them and they fell onto the bed in a loving embrace while staring into each other eyes.

 

She wrapped her legs around Amanda tightly, fearing she too would soon leave her feeling frustrated and wanted to ensure that never happened. Lucy kissed her idol with deep-rooted lust while sliding one of her hands between the woman's legs. She used her fingers to spread Amanda's pussy lips apart before sliding her fingers deep inside. Lucy felt her fingers become soaked by the girl's juices as she slowly fucked the girl with them.

 

It was her first time touching another girl like this, and she found the whole experience rather exciting. She could feel Amanda's body shivering from being on the edge of cumming. Working her fingers faster, Lucy was determined to make the girl cum and felt the pussy around her fingers, squeezing them when she did.

 

Lucy was finding fucking a girl was more arousing than she ever expected it to be. Making her first girl cum sent her into a wild frenzy that she rolled Amanda onto her back. Taking one of the woman's breasts into her mouth, sucking on the girl's nipple before doing the same with the other one. The closer she got to the girl's pussy, the more excited she got and could smell the sweet scent of Amanda's arousal.

 

After seeing her first pussy up close, she licked up and down the slit while swallowing Amanda's juices. The taste of Amanda's pussy gave Lucy a hunger that couldn't be satisfied. It had a sweet and addicting flavor to it. She thrust her tongue deep inside Amanda, swirling it around until she moaned. The sounds of Amanda moaning were arousing to Lucy's ears, but the taste of her pussy was more intoxicating.

 

Lucy felt the juices on her lips as she probed her tongue deeper inside Amanda. She sucked and licked the girl's cunt until she came hard in her mouth. Amanda's body jerked and spasmed against Lucy's face while she was screaming out from a powerful orgasm. Wanting to keep savoring the girl's sweet pussy, Lucy continues licking the delicious cunt.

 

Amanda looked into Lucy's eyes, seeing them filled with lust and her face covered in her juices. She needed time to catch her breath before making this girl scream out in pleasure as her reward for making her cum. The girl in her wild state ate her pussy like an experienced lover and gave her a powerful orgasm. The girl's eyes gave the impression that this wouldn't be a one-time deal but would be doing it again many more times in the future.

 

She pulled Lucy up into an embrace, devouring her juices from the girl's lips before flipping her over on the bed. Amanda climbed on top of Lucy and started kissing down the girl's chin slowly with her tongue that lightly licked the skin in a French kissing motion. Moving her lips down the girl's throat to her breasts, where she sucked the girl's nipples with small playful bites.

 

Letting out a series of moans made Lucy realize that men were good in bed, but women were far better. The girl had a talent with her tongue that no man could match. Amanda slowly kissed down her stomach and took her time with her belly button. She made love to it with tender kisses and her sweet tongue.

 

Lucy opened her legs wider as her moans grew louder and wanted her pussy to feel the same love as her stomach, but the woman avoided touching it. Amanda pulled back, admiring the newly shaved pussy before she started kissing around it. The smell of her arousal was filling the air, and her aching pussy was yearning to be touched. Amanda kissed around her wet pussy, teasing it and making no attempt to ease her sexual agony.

 

When she finally made contact with her tongue, Lucy screamed out in ecstasy. Amanda was a master when it came to eating pussy and knew just how to give the most powerful orgasms to women. She worked her tongue in just a skillful way that any woman would be a slave to lesbian desire after she got done.

 

Arching her back, Lucy screamed out at the top of her lungs when a series of orgasms hit her and felt nothing like it in her entire life. The orgasms were too powerful for her unprepared body that she blacked out for a moment. When she came to was too disoriented to notice that Amanda was putting on a strap-on.

 

Amanda grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Lucy felt a large phallus object enter her with ease and let out a deep sounded grunt. Amanda started fucking her with a slow rhythm that sent tiny ripples of pleasure through her body. The moans escaping her lips came out like a machine gun and grew louder with each thrust of the woman's hips.

 

Lucy was flipped over onto her stomach and was pulled halfway off the bed. She felt the phallus object entering her again, but this time from behind, and the woman fucked her as if she was a wild beast. Lucy held onto the sheets tightly and moaned loudly. The pleasure that she was feeling was beyond anything any of her male lovers had ever given her. Only a few of them could make her cum, but nothing like this. After another orgasm crashed into her, she nearly passed out again and couldn't believe the incredible sex one could have with a girl. 

 

Realizing they weren’t alone Lucy heard a familiar voice, “Mon Cheri I see you started the fun without me. Do you mind if I join in?”

 

“Not at all,” Lucy said with a smile and could hardly wait to taste the world-famous Raina Dupont’s pussy.
 

 

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments