Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Magic Part One

"A group of college friends enter a house that belong to a witch and get seduced by lesbians."

22
5 Comments 5
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Angel's car broke down coming back from a trip with four of her friends. They were a bunch of college students coming back from partying when her car started acting up. They were in the middle of nowhere in a dead zone area which made their cellphones useless. Angel was an attractive twenty-year-old Chinese girl with a small petite body, long black hair, and dark brown eyes. She was scared of having to walk in the dark with God knows what lurking inside it. When she saw the light from a distant house felt some hope that their scary ordeal would soon be over.

She checked her phone in the hope of seeing a signal because she felt uneasy about knocking on a stranger's door. There was no way of telling who was behind it or the danger that could be waiting for them. It wasn't that she felt her sex was weak that was unable to defend herself in moments of danger. She was a feminist but knew even a man would have trouble facing someone who was armed. Angel wasn’t foolish enough to think that five women could take on someone with a gun and if things turn ugly, there would be no way for any of them to call for help.

Angel tried to push away her fear as she got closer to the house by declaring to her friends that everything would be okay. The music that she heard that was coming from within it helped put her mind at ease. It wasn't the type that a man would be listening to unless they were trying to hook up with a feminist. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized that they had stumbled on a home belonging to a woman.

Each of the songs that Angel heard was on her feminist playlist which reinsured her earlier belief that this house was owned by a woman. Whoever was playing that music in that house was throwing a party, and when she heard a song by Kathleen Hanna knew without a doubt that it was a feminist party. Some men labeled the singer as a feminazi because they couldn't handle a woman that they couldn't control. Kathleen Hanna was one of her favorite singers and knew every word of her songs by heart.

When she was about to knock on the door, her friend Sarah stopped her by pointing out it may be best to peek in the window first. Angel agreed it would be wise before announcing to a bunch of strangers that they were outside their door. She didn’t think they were in any danger, but it didn’t hurt to check.

Angel eased her head into the window, and what she saw made her mouth drop. The shocked expression on her face made her friends a little worried. After easing her head back down, she looked at her friends with stunned disbelief on her face. They didn't stumble onto a feminist party after all but a lesbian one.

"I think we just came to a house full of lesbians. I just saw some of them making out and..." Angel said but was too stunned to finish.

Angel's friends made faces that showed they were grossed out by the idea that women were making out. Angel was in too much of a daze to reveal all the details of what she saw and wasn't upset over it like her friends were. She saw two attractive females kissing against a wall and one of them had their hand down the other one pants playing with her pussy. Angel couldn't believe how turned on she got by witnessing such an act between two girls.

What freaked Angel out the most was that one of the girls looked just like her and was wearing the same clothes that she was wearing now. It was just like she was watching herself getting fingered by another girl and the odd thing was that she liked it. She never had any interest in being with another woman before, but seeing two girls together filled her with new desires. There were other girls in the room too having sex and they all resembled her friends.

"I am not going in there with a bunch of lesbos," Rose said with fake disgust. Rose like the rest of her friends was saying things they didn’t mean and what they thought the other girls wanted to hear.

"We got no choice; remember they are women and not men. I am sure that they will be respectful toward us and won't act like pigs. If they try anything just tell them that you are straight, and they will leave you alone," Angel told them in all faith that those women would do them no harm.

Suddenly, it started to rain down so hard that they got soaked in seconds. They rushed to the door, no longer caring that there were lesbians on the other side of it. Angel knocked on the door three times before a beautiful woman opened it licking her fingers. Angel recognized her from the window where she was making out with her doppelganger. The woman kept staring at Angel with deep blue eyes full of carnal lust.

The woman didn't try to hide the fact that she was looking at Angel's breasts while licking her lips like a hungry wolf. Angel wasn't wearing a bra, and the thin white shirt that she was wearing became see-through by the rain. Angel knew that she should cover up but liked how it felt to be desired by another woman sexually.

Angel was surprised that she felt a desire to embrace this woman against a wall with her fingers deep inside her. The thought of that woman doing forbidden sexual things to her was making her pussy moisten up. Angel tried to shake loose those thoughts while reminding herself that she was straight.

"What do we have here? Five wet girls and pretty ones too! Come on in my dears before you catch your death!" The woman said with a lustful gleam in her eyes.

Angel's friends didn't pick up on the sexual tension between the woman and herself. The idea of being with another girl both frightened and excited her. When she walked into the woman's home, her heart started beating fast after seeing her reflection in a mirror on the wall. Her shirt was transparent enough that she could see her breasts in great detail.

The shirt clung tightly around her small breasts revealing two hard dark nipples poking out. She could not lie to herself that it was all from the cold rain as she knew better. Watching two women engaging in a forbidden sexual act had turned her on, and she couldn't believe how wet she got from it.

The girls were glad to be out of the rain but felt vulnerable being in a house full of lesbians. There were four other women in the room as they entered, and without anyone saying a word, each of them took one of Angel's friends by their hand leading them all to different areas of the house. Angel was left alone with the enticing woman who let them in. She knew without her friends there that nothing was preventing her from falling prey to the woman's alluring charm.

Angel felt her stomach tighten as her heart pounded hard against her chest, and the familiar heat of arousal rising within her groin. She was afraid if this woman would try anything with her that she would be powerless to resist her advances. Her body was screaming out to be touched by this woman while her mind was telling her to run away.

Time slowed down as the woman walked toward her from the expectation that a kiss was coming. Angel found herself more than willing to let this woman do whatever she wished with her. She couldn't believe that a woman was affecting her like this or how much she wanted to feel the woman embrace. Angel could feel her rain-soaked panties mixing with her juices from the thought of this woman kissing her. She closed her eyes to prepare herself for that kiss and felt foolish when nothing happened.

"I am Belinda; you and your friends are welcome in my home. Don't worry about your friends; my girls will take good care of them. If you follow me, we will get you out of those wet clothes and into something much warmer," Belinda said with a tender smile while staring into Angel's eyes.

"I am Angel..." Angel barely said before Belinda grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Angel felt a pleasurable sensation running up her arm by Belinda's touch and was hoping that she was leading her to a bed. She surprised herself by being okay with the idea of sleeping with this woman right after just meeting her. She would never have done that with a guy, and it would take a few dates before letting things get that far.

Belinda wasn't like any other woman she ever knew before with a beauty fitting for a Goddess. Angel had never seen a woman with a perfectly shaped body just like hers with no signs of any flaws. Long beautiful black hair, sparkling blue eyes, lustful perky breasts, and a well-toned ass. She couldn't be over thirty with a body as youthful as nineteen years old, but Angel had a strange feeling that this woman was much older.

Being a youthful twenty-year-old of Asian descent made her popular among the guys. Men were always trying to get into her pants, but she wasn't the type that slept around. It wasn't that Angel didn't like sex and was far from being pure. Angel needed to be comfortable with a guy before she could be with them sexually.

Angel felt disappointed when Belinda led her to a sauna instead of a bedroom. The room outside of the sauna had a table in the corner with two oak shelves full of towels. Angel laughed to herself at how she was acting out of character. She wasn't a slut or a lesbian, but something about the woman was changing all that.

Belinda grabbed a towel from the top shelf before telling Angel, "Take this towel and undress, my dear. The sauna will keep you warm until I arrive with some dry clothes for you."

Angel didn't realize what she was doing until she pulled her shirt off in front of Belinda before undressing further. She didn’t turn around while undressing allowing her body to be seen by the woman when she was finished, she stood in front of Belinda without trying to cover up with her wet body on full display.

"Belinda, why don't you just put my clothes aside for now and join me? I would hate to be all alone with just this towel on," Angel said as she slowly wrapped the towel around her body while giving the woman a signal that she was interested in something more.

"I can't right now, as I have other guests to look after, but I promise to be back before you know it," Belinda said with a straight look on her face.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

It hurt her pride to see that the girl rejected her offer while making no effort to look at her body. Angel felt foolish for thinking just because the girl was a lesbian that she would sleep with her. Belinda did want her but liked playing with her female prey. Belinda usually only goes after straight girls because it turns her on watching them struggle as she comes onto them. Angel didn't know any of that about Belinda or that she was a powerful witch who created this house to entrap unwitting straight girls just like her.

The house would appear at different places, allowing only women to enter it to be seduced by Belinda or the women within it. The house collected the energy that came from their orgasms to keep it powered up and Belinda young. Belinda was the only real woman within these walls and the rest were created by powerful magic.

Angel had time to reflect and concluded that it would be a mistake to sleep with that woman. Since she wasn't a lesbian decided to deny her desire to experiment with it as Angel stepped out of the sauna. The towel Angel had on barely covered her body which made her feel almost naked. She sat down at a table thinking about what she almost got herself into while waiting for Belinda to return with her clothes.

Half an hour later, Belinda returned with some girls, a bottle of wine, some glasses, and without any clothes. Angel felt exposed wearing a skimpy towel that she held onto tightly. The three girls were blondes around her age with bubbly personalities, and Angel could tell that they were not as innocent as they looked. They playfully flirt with each other in perverted ways while glancing at her with hungry eyes.

"Sorry, but your clothes were not dry yet, and I thought I would bring you something to drink instead. These lovely girls are Cindy, Amy, and Becky. They are fun to have around, and I promise you are going to love them," Belinda said with a bright smile.

They joined Angel around the table with Belinda sitting next to her, and true to Belinda's words, the girls were fun. The girls were at times funny, and Angel found that she liked them very much. They drank wine while gossiping about fashion, and she was having such a good time with them that she forgot about the towel she was wearing.

When she felt Belinda's hand on her knee, it brought back old forbidden desires within her. The woman's hand was still at first before she started massaging it gently with light caresses. An electrifying thrill ran through Angel as her heart pounds hard against her chest. Belinda was talking with Amy about shoes while playing with her knee. She felt her body freeze up and could not focus on anything besides what was happening to her knee.

When Angel felt the woman's hand move to her thigh the whole world seems to have stopped. Wherever the woman's fingers roamed her skin felt like it was on fire, sending a pleasurable burning sensation to her groin. The further her hand went up, the more Angel opened her legs until it got to the edge of her towel, and before it could go any further, Belinda removed it. Angel let out a groan when she felt her hungry flesh deny the satisfaction that it desperately craved.

Angel felt herself start to panic when her emotions became too unbearable for her to handle. When Belinda's hand returned to her leg, she watched with excitement as it moved to her towel before pulling it back, revealing a thick patch of her pubic hair. The pounding of her heart drowned out all other sounds within the room as Belinda's hand slipped between her legs.

Belinda played with her pubic hair between her fingers while slowly sliding them down to the opening of her womb. Angel's heart felt like it would burst through her chest when she felt a finger enter her pussy. She bit on her bottom lip to fight back a moan, not wanting everyone to know just what Belinda was doing to her. First, there was only one, then two, and finally, three fingers were now in her. Angel couldn't hide it any longer let a loud moan that was followed by a series of louder moans.

The girls never showed any signs that they had noticed what was happening in front of them. In all the commotion of being fingers fucked Angel's towel slid off her body and was shocked even that didn’t get the girl's attention. No longer caring being caught in the act spread her legs as wide as they could go. She felt her orgasm building, but right before it hit, she woke up.

Angel looked around the room, noticing that she was still wearing her towel and that she must have dozed off. Belinda was talking with Cindy and Amy, but Becky was gone. It wasn’t until she felt her legs being pushed apart that she realized Becky was under the table. Angel felt the tension on her towel as Becky pulled on it and it didn’t take much before it gave away revealing her body.

Angel spread her legs further apart while sliding her ass to the edge of the chair as Becky started kissing her inner thigh. Looking up, she could see that Cindy and Amy were now making out. Becky's lovely lips moved ever so close to her pussy sending shock waves of pleasure through her. Belinda got behind her with her hands around her breasts, playing with her nipples as the woman kissed her neck passionately. Angel's pussy was so sensitive that she almost had an orgasm when Becky's tongue started licking it. She felt a powerful orgasm rising within her but right before it hit, and once again she woke up.

Those dreams were so vivid that it made her doubt if she was even awake now. She felt her towel that was snug every so tightly around her body with the scent of her arousal hanging lightly in the air. She was beyond the point of knowing what was real anymore besides the fact her pussy was soaking wet and her nipples were hard as two large erasers. They both were aching to be touched until the sexual energy within her was released.

Confusion mixed with strong sexual desires was making it hard for Angel to think straight. What was clear to her was that she was extremely horny. Angel wanted to slide her hand between her legs to quiet the voice in her head that was screaming out she needed to be fuck. Angel did not realize that she wasn't dreaming but was under a spell. Belinda's magic made her believe that it was all a dream and none of it was happening.

The need to cum with the belief that it all was a dream gave Angel the courage to act on her desire. She stood up, letting her towel fall to the floor before sitting on Belinda's lap. They embraced in a heated kiss as Angel grabbed Belinda's breasts, squeezing them before sliding her hands down to the hem of the woman's shirt and pulling it over her head. Belinda was wearing a see-through red lace bra that Angel had difficulty unhooking in her lustful state.

Belinda laid Angel on the table as the wine and glasses were quickly moved away by the three blonde girls. She was lying on her back naked on a table as the four women embraced her like hungry vampires feeding on her innocent soul. Cindy held onto her wrists as she began kissing her from an inverted position while the other two girls started sucking on her nipples. No man she had ever been with had the skills to suck on her breasts as masterfully as these two girls did. Cindy's lips were soft and had a sweet taste to them. She didn't think things could get much better until she felt Belinda's mouth on her pussy.

She had some decent size dicks inside her, but none of them gave her pleasure like this woman's tongue. Angel let out a scream into Cindy’s mouth from the orgasms that just hit her and kept on kissing her. It came hard with a few more following closely by that were just as intense. Quickly as their touches engulfed her body with pleasures beyond her wildest dreams, they were gone leaving behind only the sensation of it still lingering on her skin.

"Angel, my dear, I can see that you enjoyed what only another girl can give you, and it is time for you to give something back," Belinda said while she undressed.

Angel stared at Belinda's body, never seeing anything that was so beautiful before, and felt a need to ravish it. Knowing what was expected of her, sliding off the table she pushed Belinda against the wall. They stood there for a second with only their naked bodies pressing against each other before they started to kiss. Their kisses were tender at first but became more aggressive over time.

Pulling Belinda to the floor, Angel was so focused on lovemaking with that woman that she ignored the other three women in the room. She kissed each of Belinda's breasts before sucking on her nipples. Angel left a trail of tender kisses down Belinda's body to her pussy where the sweet aroma of it had a bewitching appeal. Angel took a moment to glance at it before inserting the tip of her tongue into it and swirling it around. The sweet taste of the woman's cunt was like exotic honey she wanted to eat every last drop of it.

Angel was surprised by how comfortable she was licking another girl's cunt and by the pleasure she got from it. Feeling the woman spasmed against her face from an orgasm that she just caused gave her an overwhelming joy. Angel caught her breath for a second before Belinda's friends demanded to be satisfied next. They pushed Angel to her limit until she had a taste of every last one of them and realize each of their pussy had a unique taste to them.

What she experienced with those girls made her smile and couldn’t see how it was possible to go back to men after that. She enjoyed being fucked by a man but compared to a woman there was no contest. These women didn't have a cock, and yet they gave her more pleasurable orgasms than someone that did. On the other hand, men have to work hard to make her cum, and sometimes they failed miserably. The path in front of her was clear with one problem will she risk losing her friends by telling them the truth that she was now into women.

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments