Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Magic Part Three

"Rose is seduced by a black lesbian"

10
4 Comments 4
13.9k Views 13.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Rose wasn’t happy about being wet or dragged away from her friends to another room and down a flight of stairs. The person who pulled her to an isolated part of the house was a tall beautiful black woman with black hair that fell to her shoulders with a wave. Her dark brown eyes hinted at something within them that Rose couldn't see. The girl was good when she wanted to be and would never hurt anyone. On the other hand, she did like corrupting young girls until they became willing sex slaves. She had a talent for spotting a girl's hidden desires and then twisting them around to seduce them.

 

The girl was a copy of Agnes, an escaped slave that Belinda seduced in 1832. On a cold night in November, she was born into slavery on a Georgia plantation to parents who were also slaves. The man that owned Agnes was a cruel man that used his female slaves as his whores. She ran away because he showed interest in wanting to bed her, and Agnes didn't want to end up like the other slaves. She was only sixteen when she ran away, and it was two years later when Belinda found her.

 

Anyone near or within the house could have a clone made of them with their thoughts along with their body. Everyone within Belinda's home thought they were the actual person and not clones. The real Agnes had spent a week with Belinda before being dropped off somewhere safe where she wouldn't be a slave again. For the rest of her life, she lived happily in a tropical village and had a love affair with a girl there.

 

Agnes shared the same personality as her human counterpart, but her style of dress and some of her sexual interests had changed over the years. The Agnes of today is a lot kinkier from exploring her sexuality over nearly two centuries. The house kept things modern by having a magical store where the clones could keep up with today's styles. Rose along with her friends already had clones made out of them that would be used to seduce future girls into lesbian sex.

 

The difference between Agnes and Rose was like night and day. Agnes wore a white tank top that was thin enough to see an outline of her nipples and tight blue jeans. She never wore a bra because her breasts would stay perky forever. In all the years she had been alive, Agnes never aged a day, and her ass was just as perfect as it had always been.

 

The stylish black dress Rose wore made it evident that she came from money and had a princess-like vibe about her. The high heels that she had on lifted her ass while making her legs look longer. Rose's blonde hair was braided and hung over her right shoulder in a ponytail. When she was nervous, she sometimes would play with her hair for comfort, and she was playing with it now.

 

Rose's friends gave her the nickname Elsa because she resembled the princess from that Disney movie. She secretly envied that character and wished she could let it go as she did. Her mother raised her to be proper and act in a certain way. She didn't just envy Elsa but also her friend Sarah for her freedom to be reckless.

 

Rose watched Sarah earlier that night going into the bathroom with a guy and followed them in to witness her friend sucking the man dick in a stall. Rose tried to imagine herself giving that guy a blowjob but didn't have enough sexual experience to do so. She was still a virgin who only went as far as kissing the men she was dating while desiring to do a whole lot more.

 

Rose's mother brainwashed her with the value of how a proper girl should behave. She was too afraid to go against her teaching to be comfortable enough to act out. She wanted to have sex, but a proper girl waited until she was married before doing that. Her submissive personality came out whenever her mother was around, and she did whatever she wanted.

 

She sometimes secretly masturbated to porn but felt shameful afterward. She liked playing with her small breasts before moving her hand down to her pussy to make herself cum. No matter how much she enjoyed it, the act always felt wrong and unladylike.

 

                                   ******************

 

Agnes watched Rose with much interest and could see all of the secrets that she was hiding. Her talent of seeing a girl's desire was less than a skill but was more a magical ability. She had sensed everything sexual about her and even what kind of porn she liked to watch. Agnes could see that she would not have to work too hard twisting this girl's desire around to seduce her. The girl has a fetish that she could use against her, and soon the girl would be all hers.

 

                                    ******************

 

The room that they were in had a table by a door leading to somewhere Rose knew not. The house constantly changed for each girl to set up their seduction, and the following rooms were for her. The clones knew that their home was magical, and it gave them everything they needed to stay alive. The house didn't tell them to seduce anyone but left it up to them to choose. The knowledge of their prey was implanted in their heads to help them pull off their seduction. They were all women with a strong sex drive that desired only women.

 

"Why did you bring me down here?" Rose asked while playing with her hair while pretending that she was annoyed by it.

 

"To ask you some questions," Agnes replied without emotion.

 

"What questions would those be? If it is what I am thinking of, then the answer would be no, and I have no interest in doing that. A proper girl would never do those types of things and would wait until they are married to a man before doing so," Rose said with a bitchy rich girl tone to her voice.

 

Rose wasn't sure if she was trying to convince the woman that she was straight or herself. Rose did consider herself to be straight with some bi-curious mix in with it. She had fantasized about girls before, but it wasn't what a proper girl did. It didn't go along with what her mother drilled inside her head, so Rose ignored them. Her mom had her whole life planned out right down to the man she would marry and her wedding too. It wasn’t a specific man she had in mind as long the man had money her mother would try to get them together. The only thing Rose had to worry about was saying, "I do," and spreading her legs for her husband on her wedding night.

 

Rose crossed her arms against her chest like it would shield her from this woman and knew if she wanted her, there would be nothing that she could do about it from happening. The girl had a more athletic build than she did and could take her in a fight. They were alone, with no one around to hear her if she started to scream. The girl never showed any signs that she intended that, and it was Rose's desires that were frightening her. When she heard Agnes laugh at what she said, she soon felt foolish by her words.

 

"I was going to ask you what your name was. I already knew that you were straight. Well, I should say straightish. I am Agnes, and don't worry about being alone with me because I would never touch anyone who wasn't willing," Agnes said with a smile as she stared into Rose's eyes.

 

"My name is Rose, and what do you mean straightish?" Rose said, a little puzzled.

 

"I can see in your eyes there is a burning question that you are dying to get answered. Am I a lesbian? Women are beautiful with those lustful breasts and a nice little ass that could make any girl wet from excitement. How could you not but feel desire for them? Tell me your dirty little secret and get it off your chest. We are alone down here, and your friends will never know that you are a little bi-curious," Agnes said with excitement as she was getting off making Rose squirm from revealing her secrets.

 

Rose wanted to deny that what Agnes said wasn't the truth, but she could no longer lie about it. She didn't know how Agnes knew this and wondered if the girl was some kind of mind reader. Rose figured it must be something more realistic, like telltale signs that only a lesbian could see, and gave out all the right signals to her. She was too scared to admit that she was right and stood there in silence.

 

"Don't feel shameful for what you are feeling, and it is only natural to feel this way. The truth will set you free, and now tell me about your desires," Agnes said sweetly but in a seductive voice.

 

Rose started talking before realizing she was revealing to a stranger that she felt some desire for women. There was something in her voice that was so damn alluring and almost hypnotic that she couldn't help herself. Rose admitted that she sexually admired women and wondered what it would be like to be with one.

 

"That isn't all is it? I bet you masturbated while watching lesbian porn, and you enjoyed it. You have to hide that side of you, and do you know why? I do because it is written all over your face. They raised you to be a proper little princess, and princesses don't act like a whore, do they? I can see in your eyes that you want to be bad, but you are too afraid to go beyond just watching. Watching lets you live out your desires without losing your precious virginity and proving that you are still a proper little girl to the world," Agnes said with a devilish smile and a mocking undertone in her voice.

 

Rose couldn't believe that this woman knew things about her that even her friends didn't know. Rose was careful in keeping her private life private, yet this woman knew what she did alone in her room. Rose did masturbate watching porn when no one else was around and when she wasn’t alone did so with the sound off. She had to be proper around people, just like how her mother trained her to be but wished she could be free from that life.

 

Agnes walked into the next room but left the door open for Rose. Rose wasn't sure what to do besides follow Agnes into that room. It had what Rose first thought were four windows, and they were ten feet apart on two different walls. There was a door on the other side of the room and had a table by it. Agnes was looking through one of those windows, and curiosity made Rose take a peek.

 

What Rose saw shocked and excited her from seeing an intimate event unfold in front of her eyes. She figured that these windows weren't windows at all but were two-way mirrors. She watched as a woman was showering, and her body had soapy residue all over it. Rose couldn't stop staring at the woman's breasts with her hard nipples covered in little wet soapy bubbles. Rose sucked on her lips from excitement as she watched the woman start to masturbate until she had an orgasm. The mirrors weren't two-way and were magical windows that let the viewer see any room that was in the house.

 

Jumping to each window to see what was behind each one of them, Rose became more excited by each one that she saw. One had a cute blonde inserting a vibrator inside herself before she started fucking herself with it. The next one had two girls kissing with a third one tied to a bed, and when Rose got a clear view of the girl on the bed, it made her question her sanity. The girl looked just like her, and she couldn't turn away as they fucked her.

 

The last one was an empty bedroom until two girls walked in, and Rose recognized them at once. One was the woman who let her and her friends into the house. She was shocked to see the other one was her friend Angel, and they were both naked. She watched as her friend kissed the woman while grabbing her ass before falling into a bed. Rose watched her friend have sex and started to touch herself but stopped when she remembered that she wasn't alone. She hoped that Agnes didn't see her touching her breasts or how turned on she was now.

 

                                          ************

 

Agnes did notice the girl had caressed her breasts and squeezed her thighs together from the arousal. She could see that Rose was getting into watching these women but still wasn't ready just yet. Agnes knew that seduction must start small to push the girl in the right direction to get her to submit. She was almost there and knew just how to get her to strip a little bit before entering the next room.

 

                                         ************

 

"Behind the next door, you can see if your redheaded friend will fall prey to lesbian desires, but this time it will cost you. Leave your high heels on the table here, and don't worry, you can retrieve them later," Agnes said softly, almost like a whisper, like she was the devil on Rose's shoulder seducing her into doing something wicked.

 

Rose wouldn't usually accept a request like that, but after she saw all those women and her friend Angel having sex, it aroused her sexually deviant side. She never had let her lesbian impulses get the better of her before and was having a hard time remaining the proper girl she always had been. The sexual urges raging inside her were strong enough to drown out her mother's voice that was always in her head.

 

Rose wouldn't be surprised if Sarah got seduced by how much the girl was into sex. Sarah was free with her sexuality without any care who shared her bed. It didn't take much effort to make the girl open her legs and she did so numerous times. When Sarah drank too much, her inner slut came out and would sleep with anyone.

 

Rose took off her heels, placed them on the table, and took a deep breath. Things were turning her on just enough to go a little further down this rabbit hole but not too far. She wasn't at the point where she would let this stranger fuck her. Rose would allow herself to do something a little kinky. The proper little princess inside her was still in control and with each new thing she experienced that side was losing power.

 

The next room had one window that was the size of an eighty-inch TV with a bar full of women behind it. There was another door at the other end of the room with a table by it. Rose could see that Sarah was drinking at a table with a group of women while playing a card game with them. Rose could tell that her friend was a little drunk and knew that she could get a little crazy when she drank. Rose felt Agnes' hot breath on the back of her neck and the heat coming off her body as the woman made her an indecent proposal.

 

Rose couldn't believe the nerve of the girl to offer such a bet like that to her. If Sarah ended up getting seduced, she must take something off, and if she weren't, the next room would be free. The desire to see what was in the next room was enough to risk having to strip for it. As soon as Rose agreed to the bet felt like she had just made a mistake and walked into a trap.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

 

Rose knew that Sarah wasn't the type of girl one risked such a bet on and wasn't confident that she could win it. She didn't understand why deep down that she wanted to lose. Rose didn't know if she desired to see Sarah with another girl or to strip to entice Agnes to try something with her.

 

Rose was shocked at how easily her friend was seduced and knew that the alcohol did her in. Watching her friend being fucked on a table by a group of women made her wet. Rose wished that she was there amount the crowd sliding in between her friend's legs fucking her too. She knew if Agnes tried anything on with her, she wouldn't fight off her advances.

 

Losing the bet, Rose knew that she must take something off and didn't want to lose the dress. Knowing if things kept going like it was, then she would have to take off her bra or panties to go into the room after that. Could she pay that price by stripping just to see more naked women? Realizing the girl said nothing about her dress that had to come off, Rose knew what should be.

 

Rose turned away from Agnes because she was afraid looking at her would destroy the last part of her willpower that she had left. She unzipped her dress with one hand and held it up with the other. Rose skillfully undid her bra with one hand before tossing it on the table, and she zipped the dress back up. Rose took things a step further by removing her panties as well.

 

"I came this far, and it would be a shame not to see what was behind door number three as well," Rose told Agnes while trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

 

Agnes opened the door for Rose, and when she walked in, her jaw dropped. What was behind the four windows was something beyond her wildest dream. They were just like the last room, with one exception, Rose saw things she had only seen in her porn videos. Each room had a woman being whipped or dominated in some other ways by black women. She usually watched typical lesbian porn, but lately, the ones with BDSM got her attention more.

 

Rose was so wound up that she couldn't act on her feelings that she fantasized about someone being forceful with her. She didn't want to be taken against her will but to be free from the responsibility of that choice. It was a way for her to stay proper and claim the bad girl made her do it. Her fantasy led her to a BDSM porn site where she masturbated regularly to the videos there.

 

The first window had a white-blonde girl around her age with her hands tied behind her back. She was being dominated sexually by two black women who were also naked. The girl had her face forcefully pushed between one of the black woman's legs, and she was being fucked by the other one with a strapon. They played with the woman's breasts with force and pinched the girl's nipples hard. Unfamiliar eyes would think it was against her will, but Rose could see that the girl consented to this abuse by the look in her lustful eyes.

 

The following three rooms were the same as the first, with all the girls being blondes and tied up by black female doms. One was tied to a bed and had a beautiful black woman sitting on her face while hot wax was poured on her nipples as she ate the black girl's pussy. The next one had a girl chained to the wall as a line of black women who were only wearing strapons waited to take turns fucking her. The girl had a white dress, and Rose watched as it got ripped off her body. At first, the girl looked scared, but it was just an act and part of the role-playing game.

 

Rose could see that all of the girls were enjoying their ill-treatment and the last one found pleasure from pain. In the middle of the room, chains were hanging from the ceiling that a woman was bound to and being whipped by a black woman. The white girl was the only one naked, while the black woman was wearing a sexy latex outfit outlining her body like an extra layer of skin. Rose was expecting to see the girl's face twitching from pain instead made an expression full of ecstasy each time she got struck.

 

The girl gave the impression that she was being fucked by her lover rather than whipped. Rose could see the red marks on her body, revealing that the girl had been beaten for a while. She wished that she could be in any of these four rooms, and the look that she gave Agnes told her that she was about to cave into her desires. Rose took one last look at the girl getting whipped before letting Agnes guide her into the next room.

 

There was a bed with handcuffs hanging from the bedpost, and they had red fur around them. The wall on the other side of the room had a device set up to tie a person to it. A row of ball gags on a table beside it ranged from different types and colors. In the middle of the room were two chains with leather cuffs hanging down, almost giving the illusion that they were floating in space. There was also a table with different sex toys and whips on it. The light only highlighted the room's key areas and the rest was in total darkness. The light seemed to come out of nowhere, making the room appear to have no ceiling.

 

"Pick your poison, my dear, or walk back to your friends. The choice is yours and what happens next is up to you," Agnes told Rose in a sweet seductive voice.

 

So, Rose was given an out and could have walked back, but she would never taste the forbidden fruit that she so desperately craved. She had come too far to back down now, and this night she would finally give in to her desires. She walked to the center of the room, singing under her breath the song of a certain Disney princess that she resembled as she unzipped her dress. Rose first slid the right strap of her dress over her shoulder and then the left before letting it fall off her body.

 

Rose's heart was beating fast from the thrill she was getting from stripping naked and letting someone have power over her. Grabbing one leather cuff hanging from the ceiling, Rose locked one hand into it but needed help with the other one. Agnes locked her last remaining hand in place, making Rose powerless to resist whatever Agnes wished to do with her.

 

Rose wanted to be whipped and ravaged without having the power to stop it. She felt the sting of the woman whip for several minutes with a short pause between each strike. Agnes struck her with the right amount of strength where pain and pleasure become one. She moaned out each time the whip made contact with her flesh leaving behind red marks upon her fragile virgin body.

 

                                      ***************

 

Agnes had something for this white girl that would change her world forever and one she would never recover from fully. She stepped behind the woman to undress so she couldn't see what was happening to build up the sexual tension. Agnes guided her hand over some strapons on a table, bypassing the big one, but would be using it later tonight. After strapping on the one she wanted, she poured lotion on it and some in her hand. She was going to let her action explain everything to this powerless little rich bitch.

 

                                       ***************

 

When Rose felt lotion being rubbed into her asshole didn't realize what it meant at first. When it hit her, she felt herself starting to panic a little because she had never fantasized about anal sex. Agnes's hands moved to her hips, getting her in the correct position to insert the fake cock into her ass. It hurt at first, but when the pain resided, she got into it. One of Agnes's hands slid down to her pussy and started rubbing her cunt as her ass got pounded.

 

"How do you like your princess ass being fucked by a slave girl? Don't worry, I will get to your cunt soon enough, but first, we will have some more fun," Agnes said aggressively.

 

Rose didn't have any words for what she was experiencing besides moaning to show she liked it. She felt a jolt of pleasure erupting from her ass with each thrust and an orgasm rising within her. Rose's breasts were jiggling from the force of each blow to her ass, and it made her let out a series of loud moans. Rose was on the verge of experiencing her first orgasm by someone other than herself, but Agnes stopped before she could cum.

 

"Before you are allowed to cum, my slave, you must first earn the right to cum," Agnes told Rose forcefully.

 

Agnes locked a collar around her neck with a chain connected to it before undoing her hands. Agnes made her crawl on the floor like a dog to the bed and remove the strapon. When Agnes sat on the bed, she forced her face between her legs. The girl's action was clear enough for Rose to know what she wanted her to do next, and she started licking the woman's pussy.

 

Rose was getting into being submissive and the pussy that she was eating. She tried her best to do a good job, but this was her first time performing oral sex. Rose was unsure what to do while moving her head around to get in the proper position. Agnes held on to the chain around her neck so tight that she could not move until she eventually made the woman cum.

 

                                    **********

 

Agnes had better lovers but knew that this girl was just learning and would be good at eating pussy in no time. Forcing Rose onto the bed, she handcuffed her to it before getting another strapon. This one was eight inches long that looked like a real cock. She knew it was time to take the girl's virginity and leave a mark on this rich girl besides the one that she left on her back.

 

                                       **********

 

Rose feared the pain that would soon come from losing her virginity and felt herself tensing up. She was surprised at how gentle Agnes was being with her now. The girl was putting in the effort to make sure that her first time didn't hurt too much. Agnes applied lotion to her pussy, ensuring it was wet enough and on the strapon to reduce any discomfort. Agnes started slowly by sliding her fake cock inside Rose until her hymen broke. It didn't hurt as much as she first thought it would, biting her bottom lip from the pain and letting out a small grunt. When it started feeling pleasurable, she let out a moan and wrapped her legs around the woman.

 

                                        *********

 

When Agnes saw that Rose was no longer hurting, she picked up speed and got rougher with her. She liked playing rough and enjoyed dominating women but not while taking their virginity. That was a special moment in a girl's life and should be handled with great care. She wasn't a cruel woman, and playing rough was only a game that she played.

 

Agnes fucked Rose until she came twice before getting off her, but she wasn't done with her just yet. Uncuffing the girl, she made her get on her knees and teased the head of her fake cock that was covered in the girl's juices across Rose's lips. She was pleased to see the girl was being a good sub by opening her mouth. Sliding it in the girl's mouth allowing the girl to taste her juices as she slowly fucked her face.

 

Agnes fucked every hole that this girl had and wanted more. Pulling on the chain connected to Rose's neck, she guided her to the wall to chain her up once again. Grabbing a purple ball gag, Agnes placed it into Rose's mouth. Agnes lifted the girl, and Rose wrapped her legs around her as she started fucking her again, putting her full force and speed into each thrust. The ball gag made Rose's moans come out with a strange muffling sound. The girl was so wet that she could hear the faint hint sound of a wet pussy getting pounded.

 

                                          **********

 

Rose felt so much pleasure that she felt like she had just died and gone to heaven. She would do anything for Agnes now, even if it meant being her sex slave forever. Agnes didn't stop fucking her until three orgasms came back-to-back from each other. Rose felt tears running down her face from the intensity of how powerful they were.

 

                                           *********

 

Agnes removed the ball gag and gave the girl a long passionate kiss. The girl responded by kissing back, sliding her tongue into her mouth, and dancing around within it. She broke their kiss to give the girl's breasts some attention, sucking on her nipples before uncuffing her from the wall. She watched as Rose slid down the wall from the exhaustion of having her pussy fuck so hard by her.

 

"You will be my slave date for a party tonight, princess, and I am going introduce you to all of my friends there. I hope you are up to another round of fun because they all are going to love you," Agnes said in an authoritative tone.

 

"Yes, my Mistress, and I will do anything that you ask of me," Rose said in a submissive tone as she handed Agnes the chain from around her neck.

 

Agnes laughed as she pulled on the chain to get the girl to rise. She walked out of the room with the chain over her shoulder, dragging Rose behind her. For the first sixteen years of her life, Agnes was a slave and now was master to a white girl who would have owned her in those days. She would push her to do things that she wouldn't do otherwise and make her cum many more times tonight. Agnes loved fucking white girls and making them submit to her. When she got done with Rose, she would be craving black pussy until the day she died.

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments