Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Seduction

"I never imagined my best friend to be a seductress, but she is"

21
9 Comments 9
82.5k Views 82.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
To those who are not familiar with the story, you might want to read "I Saw Him Shave (her)".

Melinda and I sat on the bed facing each other cross-legged. We were both on a high after our threesome. I clutched my pillow in front of me as Liu walked out the door.

“God that was so much fun,” I told her as I put the pillow down and lie flat on my back.

“Yeah, it was, let’s do it again!” Melinda said as she straddled me, grinding her pussy against mine.

“You heard what he said. He told us to be good until he gets home,” I reminded her as her naked breasts dangled in front of my face. I circled her nipple with my tongue as I caressed the side of her breasts.

“Well, you be good and keep fondling me,” she said as her pussy pressed against mine.

“I just don’t want to do anything when he’s not here, that’s all,” I tried to explain to her.

“You know Kait, we don’t need him to have a good time…,” she leaned over and kissed me, her tongue slowly entering my mouth. Almost instinctively, I returned the kiss. She was an incredible kisser. She gently sucked on my lower lip as she stroked my hair as I put my arms around her. I felt her breasts press against mine as we rubbed our bodies together.

“Let’s do it, baby,” she whispered as she kissed my neck and shoulders.

“I don’t know, Mel,” I said. Secretly, I was losing my will to refuse her.

“Let’s do it, baby,” she said again.

“I don’t want to do anything without him here,” I said as I felt her warm mouth on my nipples.

“I can please you, Kait. I promise you will love it. Just give me the chance.”

I felt her finger on my clit, as she looked down at me with her bedroom eyes.

“Melinda, you’re not making this easy.”

“No, I’m not. You see, Kait, your mouth is telling me ‘no’, but you’re very wet down there.”

“You’re turning me on so much.”

“I know,” she smiled.

I didn’t want to admit it, but she won. As she licked my nipples with a gentle, yet sensual passion, Liu’s words faded. Melinda was touching and licking me everywhere- well almost everywhere. She would skip over my pussy and make me squirm with delight. I would give her subtle (and not so subtle hints) that I wanted her to eat me. I rubbed my clit, but she gently moved my hand away.

“Later,” she said.

“I can’t wait for later,” I said to myself, but she was determined to make me.

She sucked my toes and I moaned in delight. I could feel my heart pound as my body was begging for relief.

She kissed up my leg, her tongue moving to my knee, then up my thigh. She licked the top of my pussy and down my pussy lips. She licked me everywhere but where I needed it most.

I pinched my nipples in pleasure as I watched her teasing my helpless body.

“Oooh yeah, play with your breasts, honey,” she said so delicately, dare I say beautifully.

“I love to play with my tits,” I moaned as I tugged on them harder.

She cupped my breasts in her hands as she softly sucked them. I caressed her hair as I felt my arousal multiplying.

She kissed down to my stomach, then to my pussy.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

I let out a soft moan.

“I know,” she said as she gave me a gentle lick.

“Spread your legs for me, baby,” she whispered.

I spread my legs as Melinda was on her stomach in front of me.

“So beautiful,” she said as she looked at my pussy.

She traced my lips with her finger before gently opening them. I felt very sexy completely exposed to her.

She put her finger inside me and gently pumped it. “You’re so wet,” she said.

By this time, my legs were trembling from the intensity.

“I need to cum so bad,” I pleaded.

She slowly and gently kissed my pussy. The pleasure was unbearable. I needed her to make me cum.

“Melinda?” I asked helplessly.

“Yes?” she said as she continued to kiss my pussy.

“Please make me cum,” I begged.

She kissed me a few more times, almost as if she didn’t hear me. I stroked my outer thigh as I watched her place tender kisses on the most intimate part of my body before she opened my lips a bit more. She put her face closer to my pussy as I saw the tip of her tongue touch my swollen clit. I gasped from the jolt of pleasure as her tongue brushed against it. She licked it slowly and perfectly. I lifted my head and watched her give me the most incredible pleasure of my life.

She looked up at me and I could see her smile as her tongue flicked a bit faster. As her tongue was working its magic as I just looked at her and smiled.

“Oh God Mel, this is incredible!” I exclaimed.

She licked even faster.

I felt the pressure building inside me, as I was ready to cum like I had never cum before. My clit was pounding against her tongue and I knew that I would get the release I needed. I grabbed the pillow next to me and put it over my mouth.

I was going to cum hard.

“Let it out baby!” Melinda said.

I threw the pillow aside and just screamed.

“Oh God! Yes!! Oh God!” as I orgasmed repeatedly

My body was still trembling.

“You got one more baby?” she asked as she rubbed my clit with her thumb.

“Let it out, let it out!” she said

Melinda licked my clit again and I climaxed one more time, overcome by the pleasure.

“Did you like that?” she asked.

“I loved it, I loved it!” I said as kissed her.

I glanced at the time on the clock radio, “Oh shit, we’ve been at this for five hours, he’ll be back soon!” I said.

We got up and walked into the kitchen where we started to make dinner.

Melinda was at the sink, washing this morning dishes when I knelt down and began eating her pussy from behind.

She opened her legs and bent over as I tongue fucked her pussy.

“Oh yes!” she said as she pressed herself closer to my mouth.

A few minutes later, we heard the front door open. Neither Melinda nor I moved.

Liu was home and he came into the kitchen.

He whistled a catcall when he saw us.

“I’m glad you girls didn’t start without me,” he said.

He took off his jacket and pulled up a chair. I heard him unzip his pants as he sat down. He pulled out his cock and stroked it as he watched me eat her pussy.

“Damn, life is good,” he said.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments