Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Weekend Chapter Two

"Cathy loses her virginity"

9
3 Comments 3
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“Do you think she will show?” Kate asked as she rolled over in the Queen Sized bed to face her long-term lover.

Sam remained on her back, but looked towards Kate. They had been together for eighteen months, but had been friends for years, even before both had realised that the men they were married to was not what either of them wanted. Their divorces had both been relatively painless and they had moved into an apartment together as soon as they had become final.

“Fucking hope so! A young virgin cunt, just what a couple of middle-aged lesbians like us need,” Sam responded, “How old did she say she was?”

“Seventeen, although being so petite it would be easy to think she was younger. Those pert little tits, and that downy covered pussy are just waiting for the cherry to pop.” Kate studied the naked woman lying beside her.

They could have been mistaken for sisters. Both were blondes with well-developed tits and a small, but attractive belly. The one major difference was below the waist. Sam's pussy was covered in a luxurious growth of curly blond hair, while Kate’s cunt was shaved bald, with a prominent clit poking its head out from the top of two puffy lips.

“We still haven't decided which one of us is going to be her first, and how we are going to do it,” Kate said as she allowed her hand to roam over Sam’s' belly and twist the curly pubic growth.

“Well, we will leave the who until later. As we said yesterday, a toss of a coin can decide that. More to the point is how. The way I see it, we have two choices. Do we use a normal dildo or one of our strap-ons? Which do you favour? Sam replied as she, in turn, moved her hand between her bedmates legs.

“No, I think it should be you that has that privilege. After all, it was you that made the first move. I am quite happy to take her afterwards,” Kate said.

“I think it has to be the strap-on. I want to make it a real as possible, just like a male fucking her, only better. No man can fuck a woman in the same way as we can. To look into her eyes as she is taken, watching her belly shake and her mouth open and close is pure gold.” Kate said warming to the thought.

“So true, soft female flesh against soft female flesh has a magic all of its own, as we have found out babe. Yes, I think you are right, has to be the strap-on.” Sam said as she wet a finger and presses it against Kate's clit. “Now a nice morning scissor fuck, get that cunt of yours against mine and make me cum!”

Kate happily swung herself around so her head was at the bottom of the bed and the two lovers crossed legs and ground their cunts together. Each holding one of the other one's ankle to pull themselves closer.

Both women knew each other's bodies well and as they felt the familiar moisture from their joint juices lubricating the rubbing cunt lips and clits their orgasms happened in perfect sync and left them both relaxed and totally satisfied.

The morning passed with the two friends chatting, sipping coffee, and reading the papers. It was just after lunch when Kate looked out of the window and saw Cathy walking up the garden path.

“Yonder comes a virgin,” she called out to Sam falling into the early English vocabulary she sometimes liked to adopt.

“She may come in one, she sure as hell won't leave one,” Kate answered. As she went to the door to let Cathy in.

“Now are you sure you want this?” Kate asked Cathy as the three women made their way to the bedroom.

“Oh yes, what the two of you did to me yesterday made me realise the only way for me is with ladies like you. Maybe men will feature in my life at some stage, but right now a girl on girl seems so right,” Cathy said nodding her head enthusiastically.

“Then my darling girl, let's get you out of those clothes and onto the bed,” Sam said as she helped Cathy remove her tee shirt.

As the teenager's small pert tits came into view both Kate and Sam felt a jolt of excitement in their own pussies.

Cathy's shorts and panties followed in short order and the older women lowered her small naked body into the centre of the huge bed.

“Now my darling, we were trying to decide which one of us would be your first, and decided it should be me. Is that okay with you?” Sam said as she studied the puffy cunt with its covering of a light blonde down.

“I don't mind. I am sure you will both be helping me to enjoy the experience. I only hope I don't disappoint,” the young girl said.

“My dear girl, you have already shown you enjoy lesbian sex, with our oral session yesterday. Today is another step in your journey through life, one which it is our privilege to help you with.” Kate said as she leaned down and kissed her full on the lips.

Sam smiled and opened a drawer in the dressing table. Cathy watched fascinated as she strapped on the lifelike cock. It was the smallest one the pair possessed, a touch over six inches and quite slim. Sam knew that before the day was out a longer, thicker dildo would find its way into the tight young cunt. But first, the deflowering had to happen.

“Lay back my darling, let me see that beautiful body,” Kate whispered to Cathy as she stroked her blonde hair. “It is time to relax you, time to kiss that sweet pussy, make you wet and slippery for Sam.”

Once again Cathy gave herself to the tongue of a mature lesbian, and within seconds was revelling in the wonderful feeling of an experienced tongue licking her young clit and teasing the entrance to her virgin cunt.

As she watched her partner sucking and licking the writhing teenager, her own cunt trembled with lust and she found herself wanking the strap on cock that protruded from her body.

“Please do it, I'm ready, take me and make me a real woman,” Cathy gasped as Kate’s relentless tongue pushed her closer to an orgasm.

Sam took a small bottle of scented lube and smeared a coating on the plastic cock and as Kate moved aside knelt between the parted legs of the panting girl.

“Just a little pain and then my darling a lifetime of pleasure awaits,” Kate purred into Cathy's ear as she lay beside her and stroked her hair.

Sam knelt forward and pressed the head of the cock against the puffy teenage cunt and gently pressed inside until she detected the resistance of the hymen.

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

“Courage, little one, soon be over,” she whispered and with one steady push felt the thin membrane pop under the pressure and the cock slide deep into the virgin cunt.

Cathy felt a sudden sharp stab of pain that was immediately followed by an overwhelming sense of pleasure and fulfilment as her Rubicon was crossed and she became a woman.

Sam stayed perfectly still for a few minutes as Cathy regained her breath and smiled up at her deflowerer.

“Thank you Sam, thank you so much,” she purred.

In response Sam started a slow rhythmic movement of the dildo in and out with each thrust growing in length until the six inch cock used its full length on each stroke.

Kate had watched the entire event with hardly a thought for herself. But now as her own lover started to fuck the now groaning teenager allowed her fingers to start on the path to her own orgasm.

Cathy looked up at the naked woman on top of her. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust, and the look on her face was priceless as she neared a climax. Cathy herself felt a tightening in her pussy that she had never felt before and an itching in her clit as she strove to rub it against Sam’s.

All three women reached their orgasms almost simultaneously. The room was filled with the gasps and cries that only sexual release can produce.

As the tide of lust ebbed Sam lean forward and deeply kissed the soft teenage lips of the girl she had just taken into the realm of womanhood.

Kate watched with interest as Sam slid the dildo from Cathy's tight cunt. Traces of blood covered the shaft, but far less than she remembered had been on the condom covered cock that had taken her own virginity.

Cathy seemed oblivious to the blood as she snuggled happily in Sam’s arms and returned kiss for kiss.

“Let's shower together my babe, and then we can snuggle up and talk. This was only the beginning. If you want, we can open a whole new world of pleasure to you,” Sam said, stroking Cathy's hair.

Cathy nodded her agreement and the three women headed for the large walk in shower. Minutes later warm water poured over naked bodies as the women washed, soaped, and fondled each other.

Cathy’s eyes closed as Sam stood behind her reaching around to fondle her small breasts and hard nipples. Kate took the shower hose and directed a jet of water onto her clit. Cathy automatically held her cunt open to increase the pleasure.

“Cum my babe, cum for us, let yourself go,” Sam whispered in her ear.

The feeling of Sam’s slippery body and big tits pressing into her back, plus the warm jets of water hitting her clit like needles was enough to trigger an orgasm. As she saw the teenagers climax approaching Kate used three fingers on her. Two in her cunt and one into her tight virgin arsehole. The effect was immediate, Cathy's knees buckled and she fell back against Sam, who used all her strength to stop her from sliding to the floor.

Sam turned off the water and wrapped the young girl in a huge bath towel. “There my love, let's dry you and then rest awhile. Your journey has only just begun.”

“Oh yes, you better believe that, my turn I think,” Sam and Cathy turned to see Kate, who had silently left the shower room as Sam dried the teenager. She was now standing in the doorway, naked, apart from a large black plastic cock hanging between her legs. “About time that tight little cunt was stretched some more, Sam loves me to fuck her with this one, now baby girl you will feel it up you.”

“Have you got the extension on it lover?” Sam said.

“See for yourself,” Kate said, lifting one leg up so both Sam and Cathy could see that on the back of the dildo was another cock facing back and buried deep in her own cunt.

“That one looks a lot bigger,” Cathy said, looking at the size of Kate's cock.

Kate walked up to her and rubbed a hand over the teenaged once fucked cunt. “Inch at a time sweetheart, inch at a time.”

Taking a hand each the two mature lesbians led the young girl back to the bedroom and helped her onto the bed, laid her back and stroked her hair and fondled her tits.

“Just relax little one, you are going to love this, we both are,” Kate's voice was like silk as she lubed the fake prick and knelt between the spread legs and touched the head against the puffy lips.

Cathy had enjoyed the first cock once her hymen was broken. This time there would be no pain, just pleasure. Inch by inch the cock slid into the tight teenage cunt. Every inch increased the pleasure for both women. Kate could feel her half of the double dildo inside her body and as she pushes forward the two clits ground against each other.

Sam's fingers strayed to her own clit as she watched her lover fuck their new young friend. She knew neither would last long as she herself would not. Just the sight of her lover’s large tits hanging down and swaying like udders, the nipples dark and swollen. They were contrasted by the small, pert tits with their hard pink nipples of the gasping teenager as she strove to achieve satisfaction.

“Oh fuck I'm close,” Kate groaned as she increased her pace, her backside rising and falling as the dildo pumped in and out of the by now dripping wet cunt.

Sam knew exactly what her lover needed to push her over the top. Wetting her forefinger she plunged it knuckle deep into Kates bouncing arsehole. The effect was immediate and the fucking couple’s orgasms exploded as one. Sam’s own followed seconds later and she collapsed down beside the still gasping pair.

As Kate lifted herself from Cathy's body the young girl looked up at the older woman and said,“thank you both, you have made me a woman today, it was just the best feeling I have ever had. I want more!”

Kate leant forward and kissed her young lips softly, “my darling girl, whenever we are down here we will be only too happy to enjoy you, and you us. But now you must find other lovers. Now you know the joys of full sex. We chose women, you will have to find what you want most, don't write off men without trying babe, sometimes a warm cock can feel good, just we prefer the feeling of a lovers tongue.”

“Promise I will, but think I know which side of the fence I will come down on,” said Cathy as she threw her arms around both women and hugged them to herself.

“Welcome to the wonderful world of lesbianism babe,” said Sam returning the hug.

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments