Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Wives Find Love

"Two lonely wives find they have more in common than they thought."

18
2 Comments 2
18.9k Views 18.9k
7.6k words 7.6k words
January 2014:

The holidays had taken their toll on Brenda. Kids visiting, one back from college, and the house seemed insane. Although she dearly loved her kids, it was a relief when they all returned to their respective places.

It had been a long week and Brenda felt so alone. Her husband Tony wasn’t home most of the time, since his business had him traveling constantly. She had no help for the holidays, no moral support, and no one at home to vent to. They had been married twenty-two years, and their sex life had become nil. It wasn’t like she hadn’t tried. There were so many instances of her trying to seduce him. It just seemed that either he was having an affair or he just wasn’t interested in sex anymore.

Brenda sat there in front of the mirror thinking. “Maybe I’m just unattractive.”

She rose from the chair and stood in front of the full-length mirror. Unwrapping the towel from her head, shook her hair loose and rubbed the towel over her head trying to dry it as much as possible. She opened her robe and lay it on the chair. Picking up her brush and brushing her hair, she watched her tits sway in the mirror. Finishing brushing her hair, she decided to survey her body.

Turning her back to the mirror, she examined her ass, it wasn’t huge or saggy and her hips were well rounded. Leaning forward and spreading her legs a bit, she looked at her exposed slit and a few curly hairs. She thought to herself “My pussy and ass look nice from behind.” Now she faced the mirror, she had nice legs, her trimmed bush looked sexy, and her tits were awesome.

Reaching behind her to her nightstand, she grabbed a bottle and squirted some lotion on her left hand and rubbed her hands together, warming the lotion. Watching herself, she massaged the lotion into her tits, and squeezed her nipples with her slippery fingers. With just that minimal teasing her nipples stood away from her areoles proudly. Sitting on her robe covered chair, she spread her legs and looked at her pussy. “My pussy is so compact” she thought. Her labia were hidden in her slit, but her clit poked out at the slightest arousal, it was about a quarter of an inch in diameter and almost extended past her slit when it was fully aroused. Her pussy would have looked like a little girl’s pussy if she didn’t have her pubic hair.

Reaching down with her left hand, she used her index and middle fingers to spread her slit so she could see her clit. Moving her right hand down to her crotch, she pushed her finger into her entrance, getting it wet. She moved her index finger up and teased the underside of her clit, causing it to extend slightly beyond its protective hood.

“This isn’t what I started out doing.” She thought. “I can’t debase myself again!”

She looked in the mirror at her increasingly aroused body, and felt the familiar need. Her clit was now completely erect, and her labia had swollen, opening her pussy like the petals of a flower. Her gaze moved upward and she saw how stiff and bright pink her nipples were. How she wished she had someone to suck her tits and screw her. The motion of her hand had changed, her left hand had moved up to squeeze and massage her left breast. The index and middle fingers of her right hand were buried in the upper tip of her slit, furiously rubbing just to the right of her distended clit.

“This is the last time I’m going to do this!” She promised herself aloud. “I’m not going to masturbate again after this time!”

Now all four of the fingers of her right hand were inserted in her slit, as she alternated rubbing her clit in circles and rubbing her clit up and down, making her entire pussy move. She could see her lips opening and closing with every stroke of her fingers. “Oh God Yesss…” She moaned her fingers movement a blur as she rubbed her clit up and down as her orgasm flowed through her body. Her hips twitched involuntarily as spasms of her orgasm kept coming. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped the wetness from her relieved pussy.

Finally satisfied she moved from the chair to her bed and lay there naked, relaxing. Too soon the pleasure faded and her discontent resumed. Brenda’s confusion and irritation over her lack of a sex life with a partner was creating so much frustration in her life. Falling asleep on top of her blankets she awoke a bit chilled to the constant buzzing of her alarm.

“Oh, Fuck! At least it’s Friday. Almost the weekend.” She said aloud.

Rolling out of bed she was glad she had showered last night, because it made her morning a bit more relaxed. “Thank God it’s dress down Friday” She thought as she donned her jeans and a blue blouse. She grabbed her coffee, purse and car keys as she left the house, walking to her car.

Driving to work she decided that she wasn’t going to let Tony ruin her day again. He could just stay out of town for all she cared, and she didn’t really need sex, it was just a bad habit she had developed.

 8:40, ten minutes early for work. Turning her computer on she sipped her coffee and began the minimal preparations needed for the day. A few clicks of the mouse and her schedule popped up on the monitor. She felt a sense of relief as she had a light schedule today. The two oldest kids Tony and Sarah were back at home with their respective families, and Marie was back at college. Thankfully she would return home tonight to a quiet and peaceful house.

Her work done for the day and much of Monday’s work done, her supervisor let her go home early. The drive home was easier as she got to avoid rush hour traffic. Brenda was excited to get home get rid of her jeans and bra, then get dressed in her sweat pants and T-shirt. She went upstairs, took her jeans and blouse off, then removed her bra with a sigh of relief. She slid a loose fitting T-shirt over her head and pulled her sweat pants on. “God, that feels better.” She thought. “Maybe I’ll go visit Justine after dinner.”

The coffee had finished brewing and Brenda was ready to pour a cup when she heard a knock at the door. It was Justine.

“Hey, Kari. I was just going to come over after I finished my coffee. Would like a cup?”

“That sounds wonderful, I’d love a cup of coffee.”

“Have a seat in the living room I’ll be right out with your coffee.”

Brenda retrieved another cup, filled with coffee and walked into the living room, placing Kari’s coffee on the table next to her chair. Brenda sat in a chair facing Kari, and took a sip of her coffee.

“What’s up Kari?”

“Nothing really, I just missed talking to you. You are my best friend, and I see you’ve been busy. So Brenda, how have you been?”

“I’ve been sort of down lately Kari. Tony’s never home. Sarah and her husband came to Town the day after Christmas and they had to leave Saturday night to get back home and Marie had Christmas break from college and she had to leave Sunday morning. Now I’m back to being alone in the house again. Tony’s not due back in the States until March First, then he has to leave March Ninth. He’ll be home maybe two days of that, because he’ll have to go see all his buddies. Kari, I know you understand what that’s like, since we’ve discussed how alike Tony and Frank are. You know, I’m a healthy woman and I have needs. I need sexual release with a partner, and Tony has not been that partner for years. I know it’s a major part of his job to travel. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate that he has always been a hard worker and a good provider. It’s driving me insane. I really enjoyed our sex life, but it’s non-existent now. I just can’t live a married sexless life!”

“I know you have toys Brenda; we’ve talked about different toys and their possible uses a few times. How do you approach an evening or session with yourself? Do you simply lay under the covers and finger yourself until you cum? Do you just play with yourself and get it over with? Do you fantasize about something special that gets you in the mood? Is there a specific lovemaking session that you especially enjoyed? Have you tried edging to improve the quality and strength of your orgasms? Do you treat yourself like a lady and make love to yourself? I know I have one event that when I think about it at all I get aroused, and I mean seriously aroused, to the point that I have to take care of myself. I’ve re-enacted this event and fantasized that it is happening again at least a thousand times, just because when this event happened I had such an intense, powerful, drawn out orgasm. This event happened about ten years ago, and it still arouses me.”

“Do you have any ideas or suggestions that might help me spice up my solo sex life?

“I’ll tell you what I think. I think that if you get some seriously sexy, naughty lingerie it might help you feel more in the mood to make love to yourself. I know I used to get more into screwing Tony when I wore lingerie, no matter how little time I wore it. That might spice up a masturbation session. You could go online and look at some porn and see what interest you.” Kari said with a nervous laugh.

“The shopping trip does sound like it would be fun Kari. It really might help me see myself as a woman, not someone that’s been forgotten. You know it’s funny that you mentioned porn. I’ve seen both of my daughters look at porn on their computers. I have to admit that I’ve actually looked at porn online. I’ve even downloaded some videos. Most of the time it does help increase my arousal and makes me cum harder. I have also discovered some of my kinks watching porn,” Brenda confessed.

“I would suggest going to Victoria’s Secret this Saturday. We can meet at my place at noon. I’ll drive.”

“It does sound like fun and a good idea. I’ll go on one condition, Kari.”

“What’s the condition?”

“That on the way to Victoria’s Secret you tell me what happened to you that still turns you on so much, that you’ve re-enacted it in a fantasy thousands of times after all these years?”

Finally, Brenda arrived and the two set out to go to the mall. Brenda was dressed in a short black skirt with a beige blouse. After a short discussion both women agreed that Victoria’s Secret was going to be the best place to find the lingerie each of them wanted.

“Brenda this orgasm almost made me pass out it was so powerful. Anyway, on this particular day I built my excitement fairly fast because I wanted the feeling of almost cumming. Here is what I did. I went upstairs, closed the shades, closed the bedroom door and undressed as fast as I could. I love watching myself in the mirror when I play with myself so I placed the floor length mirror at the foot of the bed. I got all of my toys out of my dresser drawer and put them really close to the pillows. I didn’t want to lose my orgasm because I had to hunt for a toy. I stacked pillows against the headboard and leaned back on them. spread my legs and bent my knees like I was gonna be fucked. You see in that position I could reach my pussy and my asshole very easily and I could see absolutely everything in the mirror.”

“I love playing with myself and watching in the mirror too. Although I like to sit in my chair and play with myself. Do you still watch your reflection when you’re playing with yourself?”

“I certainly do. I always use the mirror when I am playing with myself fantasizing that it is happening again. I started by using my right hand on my pussy and my left hand on my tits. I love teasing myself from the beginning until I finally cum. I just gently touch my pussy. I use my hand and rub my inner thighs, teasing myself by slowly by making sure I avoid any direct contact with my pussy. I move up and massage my pubic mound. The massage moves the tip of my slit enough that it indirectly stimulated my clit. I start getting increasingly aroused because I am looking forward to making love to myself for hours. I use my index finger and watch the mirror as I move it along the crease between my thighs and crotch. I could feel the heat on my hand as I slowly moved it closer and closer to my pussy. Even without any direct stimulation my clit began stiffening. I looked in the mirror and saw its bright pink tip begin poking out.

It felt so heavenly. I picked up my small vibrator and ran watched the mirror as I moves it around my entrance. Even though I had done this same thing thousands of times before I was thrilled as I watched my lips become engorged. My clit continued getting stiff. I slowly worked my vibrator up underneath my clit teasing it until it was fully erect. I circled my clit with the vibrator becoming increasingly excited. The thrill of being able to play with myself when I would have been at work thrilled me. The stirrings inside my body became stronger and stronger. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. I let go of my tit and took my eight-inch vibrator and inserted it in my pussy and began fucking myself. Having gotten the big vibrator wet, I reached down with it and worked into my puckered asshole.

I was driving myself crazy with pleasure. I began to get closer and closer to cumming. My clit was so hard I could feel my pulse in it. I could feel the tightening within my body and my pussy was begging for release. In the mirror I could see white cream starting to leak from my entrance. I took my hand from the large vibrator, dipped my finger into my entrance and licked my cream from my finger, continuing until I had eaten all of the cream from my pussy.

Eating my own pussy juice makes me hornier. I was getting closer to cumming as I teased my clit with the little vibrator and fucked my ass with the larger vibrator. The vibration deep in my ass felt so fucking good. I knew I only had a couple minutes before I would cum. my hips were quivering as I teased my clit and my body began to prepare for sexual release. I got closer and closer to cumming. The pleasure was intense. I knew that if I didn’t get the vibrator away from my clit I would cum. I took the vibrator away from my clit to let my orgasm fade a bit. I massaged my pubic mound which felt good, but provided an extremely small amount of stimulation to my clit. My breathing slowed down.

I like to keep myself as close to cumming as possible when I tease myself, so as soon as my orgasm subside a little bit I started teasing my clit again. There were a couple of times I got so close that if a breeze had hit my clit I would have cum instantly. I kept building and letting my orgasm subside for hours. Then I started working myself up again. I was so close. I was about to take the vibrator off my clit, when I looked away from the mirror and saw Frank standing there. Because I had frozen when I saw Frank and didn’t take the vibrator from my clit, I was at the point of no return. No matter what happened I was going to orgasm right now. I guess I knew there was no way I could stop my orgasm and automatically pushed the vibrator down on my clit.

I always knew that I would get caught playing with myself, but I never thought it would be during one of my edging sessions. It had always been the perfect plan. Frank never came home early before. I looked into his eyes as my orgasm ripped through my body. My orgasm was so intense, so powerful and so long. I had never cum like that in my life. My body shuddered I couldn’t quit quivering. Wave after wave of orgasm ripped through my body. I managed to look into the mirror. I could see rivulets of cum dribbling from my pussy onto the bed. I almost passed out it was that intense.

I know that it was the combination of; knowing I’d get caught some day, edging for five hours, the thrill of being caught, knowing I was being naughty, and having Frank see me as I came that hard. That, Brenda is why to this day if I think about that event it never fails to get me extremely horny. Does that satisfy your curiosity Brenda?” Kari finished, realizing that she had been squirming in her seat.

“Wow and I mean Wow, Kari, it does satisfy my curiosity, and it is one hot fuckin’ fantasy! I hate to admit it but just hearing about it turned me on a bit.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

Arriving at the mall the friends went inside and headed toward Victoria’s Secret. The pair agreed that they might as well separate, then meet at the fitting rooms when they had found what they each wanted. At about two o’clock they met at the fitting room entrance. The friends walked up to the counter to check in. The young lady at the counter gave them a hanger indicating how many items each of them had and began directing them to separate fitting rooms.

“Miss, we might as well use the same fitting room. That way we can give each other opinions on what looks nice, without having to come out of the room to show each other and exposing ourselves to everyone,” Kari explained.

“That will be fine. My name is Mica. Just poke your head out the door if you need any assistance.”

Both women entered the fitting room. Kari made sure to lock the door. Kari hung her items on the left side of the door and Brenda hung her items on the right side of the door. Brenda began undressing beginning with her shoes. Kari hurriedly undressed and stood there naked with the exception of the thigh-high nylons she wore, watching Brenda undress.

Kari reached up and took down the hanger with the black lace garter belt, and began putting them on. She bent over and tried to fasten the garter.

“Dammit!”

“What’s the matter Kari?”

“I went to snap the garter belt and pinched my finger. Damn uncooperative thing.”

“Here let me help.”

Brenda knelt in front of Kari, her face less than two inches from Kari’s pussy.

“Here’s part of the problem Kari.”

Brenda wrapped her arms around Kari’s waist, her cheek against Kari’s pubic mound and moved the garter belt around to the proper position. Brenda could smell Kari’s arousal and see the droplets of moisture gathering on her vaginal lips. She fastened both sides of the garter belt to Kari’s stockings, then reached between Kari’s legs, brushing her arm against Kari’s pussy as she fastened the inner snaps to Kari’s stockings. Kneeling in front of Kari the scent of her arousal filled Brenda’s nostrils.

Kari leaned over to see exactly what position Brenda had put the garter in so she wouldn’t have the same problem again.

Brenda looked up and starred for a few moments at Kari’s tits as they were almost in her face.

“I have to remember to put this thing on right. That way it might fasten easier. So what do you think Brenda?”

“I like the black lace. I think garter belts are so sexy.”

“I haven’t done it in a while because all my lingerie is sort of old, but I enjoy wearing lingerie under my clothes. It makes me feel naughty. I like knowing how I am dressed under my clothes and thinking that if about what if someone else knew.”

“So what do you think, Brenda, Should I shave and go for the teenage look?”

Brenda laughed and tried not to think of what her friend’s bare pussy would look like.

“I think you would look cute shaved Kari.”

Kari turned to get a pair of panties to put on over the garter belt and the bra she selected to match it. She picked out the black lace trimmed crotchless panties, and the black lace trimmed sheer bra. She put the bra on and ran her hand over her tits, admiring the smoothness of the fabric and she loved see through quality of the bra. Kari noticed that Brenda had a tendency to look in the mirror to steal glances at her. Just to tease Brenda, Kari reached down to her pussy with her right hand and began running her index finger along her wet slit, then bringing her finger up to her mouth and licking it off.

“Brenda, what do you think of this little outfit?”

“It’s… stunning. I’m sure Frank will love it, or at least you can enjoy it.

Kari decided that she might as well enjoy teasing Brenda a bit longer.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

She sat on the chair and spread her legs.

“Brenda, turn around.”

Brenda turned around and saw her friend sitting there in the chair, sheer black lace bra, black garter holding her nylons up, black lacy crotchless panties, with her legs spread. Brenda could see that Kari’s pussy was extremely wet, and Kari was running her right index finger up the length of her slit pausing to rub her clit a few times.

Brenda stared at Kari’s pussy. She could see that Kari was obviously quite aroused because the lace surrounding the opening in the panties was soaked.

“Just remember, this your fault. You insisted that I tell you about what happened, I also told you what happens every time I think about it. And, I told you that when I think about getting caught by Frank that time I automatically get horny. Don’t worry I’m not going to finish right now. I’ll wait until I get home.” Kari said to finish. I want to take my time.” Kari said.

“I… hope so… Kari. I… I… mean I hope… you’ll wait,” Brenda responded stuttering.

Kari noticed that Brenda was staring at her pussy the entire time. She stood up and removed the bra, panties and garter. She dressed in the clothes she wore to the store, poked her head out the door and called Mica. Mica walked over to the dressing room.

“Mica, I really like a couple pieces of this lingerie and I’d like to wear it home. Would it be possible for me to come out and pay for it, then come back to the fitting room and put it on so I can wear it when I leave?” Kari asked.

“I don’t think that would be a problem Ma’am,” Mica said with a smile.

Kari turned to Brenda.

“Wait here I’ll be right back.”

Kari followed Mica to the checkout area, where Mica processed Kari’s sale. Kari went back to the fitting room and undressed. She took the red teddy from the hanging items she had been interested in and tried it on. Brenda put on a mint green teddy and turned to Kari.

“What do you think Kari? Should I get this one?”

“It looks great on you. I’d definitely buy it. But, do you know why I like teddy’s so much?”

“I’m not sure.” Brenda answered wondering why Kari liked Teddies.

Without saying a word. Kari stepped over to Brenda, leaned over, reached her hand between Brenda’s legs, noticing that as soon as her hand got between Brenda’s legs that she spread her legs. Kari pushed her hand up to Brenda’s pussy, pretended to be trying to find the snaps, pressed her hand up pressing against Brenda’s pussy and unsnapped the crotch.

“I like teddies because of the easy access. Nothing to pull down your legs, just unsnap and go,” Kari teased.

“That is… an awesome… feature,” Brenda responded sounding almost out of breath.

Kari took her teddy off and stood naked, gathering her purchases. Then took the items that she had paid for out of the bag. She took the garter from the pile of already purchased items.

“Brenda, will you help me again?”

“What do you need help with Kari?”

“I want you to help me with this garter again,” she answered.

“Sure, just wait a second. I almost have my jeans on.”

Kari had purposely put the garter belt on backward this time. Hoping for a repeat of a few minutes ago she had spread her legs a bit. Brenda turned and knelt in front of Kari’s uncovered pussy. This time however when Brenda wrapped her arms around Kari’s waist, taking advantage of Kari’s spread legs she pusher her right breast into Kari’s pussy. Brenda took her time attaching the outside snaps, and kept her arm against Kari’s pussy longer than she needed to, to attach the snaps on Kari’s inner thighs. Kari thought that Brenda almost put her cheek against her pussy. Brenda stood in front of Kari.

“Okay, all done,” she said with a grin.

Kari donned her crotchless panties and black bra, then put her blouse on. She finished by stepping into her skirt, pulling it up and zipping it.

“Let’s get what we want to buy and go home.” Kari suggested.

“Sounds like a good plan. It’s almost four o’clock.”

The ladies went to the cahier, paid for their purchases, and exited the store.

“I’m glad you suggested shopping for lingerie Kari. I had a great time. After you mentioned wearing your lingerie in public under your street clothes I thought that I would enjoy doing that sometime. It was a turn on trying on the lingerie, it felt naughty. I like being a naughty girl.”

“I agree totally. I love being naughty. I think that’s what’s such a turn on about wearing lingerie under my clothes in public.”

“Do you feel naughty now?”

“I certainly do! I love wearing a skirt and these panties. It’s almost like I’m exposing myself!”

“I think you’ll be safe as long as you don’t lift your skirt.” Brenda giggled.

As hard as she tried she couldn’t stop thinking about watching Kari finger herself, even though it was only for a minute or so. And now, she was thinking about what she might see if she looked up Kari’s skirt, and what Kari’s pussy would look like shaved.

“You have to try this Brenda. The feeling of the breeze coming up my skirt and blowing over my pussy is delicious.”

“There are a lot of things I’m going to have to try Kari.”

The friends exited the mall and walked to the car. They got in the car and started the trip back home. Kari was again squirming in her seat, wanting to get home and take care of herself.

“Brenda, you have some new lingerie. I’m going to have an adult toy party. It’s Saturday, February eighth. Would you like to come and get some new toys to go with your new lingerie?”

“More naughtiness. I love it. Of course I’d love to come.” She said winking.

“Great. It’s going to be at eight o’clock.

“Kari.”

“What Brenda?”

“Well Tony isn’t around much.”

“I know. Frank isn’t around much either. It really sucks.”

“It does suck. I get lonely a lot.”

“Me too. It’s really hard when your husband is out of town most of the time. I get lonely a lot too.”

“I hate being alone so much.”

“So do I.”

“I like to have company; you know?”

“So do I. Would you like me to visit more often Brenda?”

“It’s not that Kari.”

“It’s… It’s just… that I’d… like…” Brenda paused afraid to finish.

“Come on Brenda tell me. Don’t get shy all of the sudden.”

“Well… I’d like to… Umm… Uhh… I’d really… enjoy… I mean… would you…” Brenda stammered.

“What would you like and enjoy? What do you want to know would I?” Kari asked.

“Well… I’d like… to you know… umm…”

“Brenda you don’t need to be embarrassed or worry. Just tell me what you’re trying to say.”

“Well… I was wondering if we could… If you would… If I could watch you, if we could masturbate together sometime?”

“Is that what you’ve been so nervous about Brenda?”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Actually Brenda, I would enjoy that. I’ve even thought about and fantasized about doing just that. It would be nice to be near another person when you cum. I think it would feel less sterile.”

“I’m glad you don’t think I’m a pervert or something.”

“I don’t think it’s perverted at all. Think about it we both watch ourselves in a mirror when we play with ourselves. And, to tell you the truth I love watching other women masturbate. Since I haven’t really had the opportunity since high school, I’ve found hundreds of places on the internet to watch and download videos of women masturbating. I loved masturbating with my girlfriends when I was in high school. I miss it quite a bit. I’m really glad you asked. When would like to do it?”

“Well, after hearing your story and visualizing it in my mind, then seeing you play with yourself for a minute, and thinking about what your pussy would look like shaved. I’m so turned on right now; I’d really like to do it now, but as soon as we get home would be great Kari.”

“That’s fine, I was going to play with myself when I got home anyway. This way I’ll have company.”

“Would it be okay if I run to my house to get some toys before we start?”

“Of course, unless you want to borrow some of mine.”

“That would be great. It’ll save a couple of minutes and you won’t start without me,” Brenda teased.

“I wouldn’t start without you. I am looking forward to this too much now!”

“Kari.”

“Yes Brenda.”

“Do you have times that last a week to a month that no matter how many times you play with yourself you don’t seem to be able to be satisfy your need to cum. I mean sometimes I play with myself and cum up to twelve or fifteen times a day. I end up staying up all night and masturbating.”

“Yes I do and I’ve also stayed up all night playing with myself. I edge a lot so I don’t usually cum fifteen times. But, I’ve experienced exactly what you’re talking about.”

“I’m glad I’m not the only one.”

“Okay we’re home. Brenda, are you positive you want to do this?”

“Absolutely. I can’t wait. I’ve been trying to keep my hands out of my crotch all the way home!”

Brenda and Kari pulled into Kari’s driveway, put the car in the garage, closed the garage door and hurried into Kari’s house. Kari made sure the door was locked and the pair put their shopping bags in the living room.

“Where do you want to do this, Brenda?”

“I’ll start right here if you want.”

“Okay, where would you be more comfortable? On the bed, floor, sofa, recliner or chair.”

“Since I imagine your toys are in your bedroom, why don’t we do it in the bedroom?”

They went into Kari’s bedroom. While Kari was getting her toys out of her dresser Brenda undressed and placed the pillows on the bed so that they could each watch the other masturbate. Kari undressed, taking all her clothes off with the exception of her nylons and garter belt. Brenda and Kari lay on the bed, their legs near each other’s head. Kari grabbed a small vibrator, spread her legs and bent her knees like she was about to be fucked. Brenda grabbed a magic egg, turned it on and began moving it over her breasts. While she was massaging her tits with the magic egg Brenda spread her legs.

It had been twenty years since Kari had seen another woman’s pussy this close in person. She could see that in comparison to her own, Brenda’s silt seemed shorter and her clit was erect and huge. She knew she was going to enjoy this and now that Brenda had suggested this she began thinking of what she really wanted to suggest as she smelled the sweet scent of Brenda’s aroused pussy.

“I have to war you Brenda, that I talk dirty when I get into playing with myself.”

“That won’t bother me Kari. Tony likes dirty talk.” Brenda said as she began moving the magic egg down her body.

Kari began teasing her pussy, knowing that she could cum fast if she wanted to, but she wanted to put on a show for Brenda. She raised her right breast up and licked her areole and her nipple, then pushed her tit harder and began sucking her nipple. She was hoping that she was turning Brenda on.

“Brenda, you have an amazing pussy. I’ll bet Tony liked it.”

“Oh my God Kari, I didn’t know you could suck your own tits. It would be incredible if I could do that, I’d probably never stop.” She answered ignoring the comment about Tony, because right now she didn’t want to think about Tony.

Kari stopped sucking her tit.

“I’m getting close Brenda. It feels so good having you here with me.”

“I can’t wait to see you cum. It’s been too long since I’ve been with another woman masturbating and been able to watch her cum.”

Kari moved the vibrator away from her clit and began moving it over her folds, allowing her pending orgasm to dissipate minimally before continuing. She relished the feeling of being extremely sexually excited, and Brenda was helping immensely. She loved watching her friend’s different facial expressions as she worked closer to climax. Kari resumed teasing and buzzing her clit with the vibrator.

“I getting close,” Brenda announced.

Brenda was mesmerized watching Kari working her pussy. She felt so sensual and wanted. She hoped Kari would be open to doing this again.

“I’m close again. I have to back off for a few seconds,” she moaned.

Brenda watched as Kari plated with the folds of her cunt with the vibrator. Her folds glistened with moisture. Her hole was dripping juice onto the blanket under her ass. Brenda put the vibrator down and began moving her fingers over her clit so fast that her hand was almost a blur. She realized that she was getting dangerously close to cumming. Brenda didn’t care about holding off at all at this point, all she wanted to do was cum.

“I’m so close Kari… I can’t stop. I’m gonna cum. Oh my God… Her I cum… Ahhhhhh…” She screamed as she closed her eyes, straightened her legs and her body stiffened, her entire body quivering from the force of her orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm she began watching Kari again.

Kari almost came watching Brenda orgasm. She was so horny from watching Brenda that she wanted to make sure Brenda enjoyed watching her cum also.

Brenda was recovering from her orgasm when she sat up and moved to sit on Kari’s left side. She tentatively touched Kari’s left arm and moved her hand slowly to caress Kari’s left breast. She massaged the breast and lightly circled Kari’s areole getting ever closer to the nipple. She heard Kari moan and felt her quiver when she began playing with Kari’s nipple.

“Oh Fuck that felt so good Brenda! I’ve gotta slow down again. I’m so fuckin’ close, you tease.”

Seeing that Kari had no problem with Brenda playing with her breast, she moved her hand to Kari’s right breast and began playing with it. She saw that Kari had begun playing with her clit again and continued to play with her right breast. She shifted her position while continuing to play with Kari’s right breast and leaned down to begin sucking Kari’s left nipple.

It happened so quickly that Kari almost screamed when Brenda began sucking her tit.

“Oh God yeah Brenda… that feels so good… suck my tits while I play with my fuckhole! I hope you know how much more you’re turning me on Brenda”

Brenda leaned over more and began sucking on Kari’s other tit. She could hear Kari’s breath hiss as she nibbled her nipple. As she continued to suck Kari’s tit, Brenda began moving her right hand down Kari’s stomach, stopping when her hand covered Kari’s pubic mound.

“Oh fuck… Brenda that feels wonderful. It’s been so long since anyone else has touched my pussy!”

“I know Kari. I know…” She cooed now massaging Kari’s pubic mound.”

“Fuck, I’m so close… I’m gonna cum…” Kari moaned.

“Kari, I want you to know that it was really hard not to finger your pussy in the fitting room. I wanted so badly to make you cum. Would you let me finish and make you cum now, Kari”

Kari instantly took the vibrator off her clit, dropped it, put her hand on Brenda’s, and pushed it down to her waiting cunt.

“Brenda, I would love for you to play with my cunt and make me cum.” She whispered as she put her arms around Brenda and kissed her.

Brenda wasn’t going to tease Kari at all she wanted to use her fingers to make Kari cum and feel the wetness of Kari’s cunt on her hand. She pushed two of her fingers into Kari’s wide open hole and fucked it for a few seconds before she began working on Kari’s clit.

“Oh yeah Brenda. Make me cum, play with my pussy for me.” She begged as she planted her lips on Brenda’s lips and kissed her again, pushing her tongue into Brenda’s mouth. Brenda responded by pushing her tongue into Brenda’s mouth and darting it all over the inside.

Kari broke the kiss.

“I’m almost there Baby… keep going… make me cum…”

Brenda took her fingers from Kari’s clit.

“Don’t stop Brenda… finish me… make me cum… please.?

Brenda inserted her index and middle fingers into Kari’s steaming pussy and began fucking Kari with her hand, using her thumb to stimulate Kari’s clit.

“Oh yeah… fuck my dirty cunt… make me cum all over your hand Brenda…” Kari moaned.

“I’m gonna make that dirty cunt of your cum all over my hand.”

“I’m almost there again… please don’t stop I want you to make me cum. Oh fuck so, so close.”

“I’m not gonna stop until you cum. I want your cum all over my hand.”

“Almost there… almost there… Ohhh… Ohhh… Ohhh… I’m gonna cum Brenda. I’m gonna cum all over your hand. Oh FUCK… I can’t stop it Brenda… I’m gonna cum all over your pretty hand. Fuck… Don’t stop… Her I cum I can’t stop it…” She moaned as she arched her back, her hips swaying in the air. Her body stiffened as her orgasm swept through her body. The only sound in the room was her heavy breathing. She collapsed back against the pillows.

“Do you feel better Kari?”

“I feel incredible.”

“Would you like to know what else I wanted to do in the fitting room?”

“I’d love to know.”

“I wanted to bury my face in your pussy and eat you.” Brenda responded as she looked Kari’s eyes and licked Kari juices from her fingers and hand.

“I would have loved that Brenda. We will have to do that sometime. I would have loved to eat you too.”

Kari and Brenda lay down. Their legs entangled in each other’s arms. They looked at each other and kissed. They spent half-an-hour holding each other, kissing and relaxing.

“Kari, you know when I was saying that I get these times where I’m sort of insatiable.”

“Of course I remember Brenda. I get that same way sometimes.”

“I’m that way now. I have been all week. I’m either going to have to get home and take care of myself, or do myself again right here. I’ve gotta cum again.”

“Brenda, what makes you think I’m going to let you go home and play with yourself? I’m not going to deny you just because I’m not in the mood that instant. A little bit of foreplay will cure me from not being in the mood. Besides, you’ve tasted me, now I want to taste you. Why don’t we just make love and stop talking?”

Kari sat up and moved lying down so her face was at Brenda’s hip. She reached her arm over Brenda’s hips and pulled. Brenda quite willingly rolled onto her side, her face in front of Kari’s pussy. Kari stared at it and gently blew on Brenda’s slit. She could see Brenda’s slit opening. Kari raised her right leg so Brenda could access her pussy.

“Are you sure this is what you want and it isn’t too kinky for you Brenda?”

“I have more kinks than an old garden Hose Kari. And since you told me about your fantasy, when we’re done making love I’ll tell you about my favorite kink. It’s seems only fair.” She said as she buried her face in Kari’s soggy crotch and began licking her pussy.

Kari reciprocated by beginning to eat Brenda’s pussy. the only sounds in the room were moans and slurping.

Brenda wrapped her arms around Kari’s hips and rolled onto her back, pulling Kari on top of her and pulling Kari’s hips down until Kari’s cunt was resting on her face. She loved having her face buried in Kari’s cunt. She licked Kari’s entire pussy, paying more and more attention to Kari’s stiff little clit. Brenda knew Kari was getting closer because of the amount of fluid dripping from her cunt. She wanted to make Kari cum hard.

Kari just followed what Brenda was trying to do and was on her knees. She felt Brenda pulling her hips down so she spread her knees apart allowing her cunt to rest on Brenda’s willing face. Because of the way Brenda was eating her pussy Kari couldn’t help but grind her steaming cunt harder and harder into her friend’s face. At the same time, she just buried her face in Brenda’s snatch and buried her tongue in Brenda as far as she could possibly get it. She could feel Brenda starting to stiffen a bit, then she heard muffled moans from between her legs as Brenda came. Kari pushed herself up to her knees. She looked down between her legs and watched Brenda’s jaw move as she continued eating her pussy.

“That’s so good Brenda. Make me cum in your mouth. I so close. OH, FUCK… Here I come…” Kari almost shouted.

She felt Brenda’s tongue cleaning her pussy. as soon as Brenda paused her ministrations, Kari got off Brenda’s face and moved to lay down beside Brenda.

“God you’re good Kari.”

“I did some experimenting in school,”she said with a smile and kissed Brenda.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by IRonMan78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments