Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing Myself - Part 2

"Mia just smiled Lay back and relax Delilah honey. there's plenty more to cum!"

10
7 Comments 7
10.4k Views 10.4k
811 words 811 words
I watched her as she crawled over me and kissed me softly on the lips, then trailed kisses all the way to my shoulders. I felt her hands gently rub my tits. A moan escaped me as I arched my back. This was the first time I’d gone this far with anyone, and I still couldn’t believe that it was Mia!

I opened my eyes as she slid down my body. "Mia, I...." She put her finger to my lips.

"Shh... Relax; let me explore your body." She moaned into my mouth. For some reason, her words calmed me, and I slowly slipped into an euphoric state. Feeling her hands on my skin was driving me crazy. She trailed her fingers against my skin as she kissed down my shoulders to my breasts. Mia had already known about my scars. but knowing she was right there looking at them made me want to hide myself. become invisible anything, but let her see them. I tried to cover them with my hands but before I could she held onto my wrists. Without a word she looked into my eyes and back to the scars on my tits from 10 years ago. She gently traced them with her fingers each circle each darkened spot. I felt her lips on my tit and I moaned arching my back a little. The pleasure was incredible but my emotions got the best of me as I went back in time to July 4th of 1999.

I could see the firework being lit by our neighbor. My best friend and I standing about 15 feet away. The fuse quickly burned up to the firework. The next thing I knew I was laying on my back surrounded by a few neighbors and friends. They were frantic. One on the phone with 911, and another trying to pat the flames away.

I came back to the present as tears rolled from my eyes. I whipped them away and looked back down at Mia. she was looking me in the eyes, I know she could see the fear as she slid up my body and gently kissed me. I'm not sure what changed my mind but I slid my hand under the hem of her shirt and slid it up her body and over her head throwing it to the side. My body was tingling all over but mostly my pussy. I could feel the wet spot in my panties.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Mia smiled and slid her hands to the top of my shorts and slowly unzipped them and slipped them off all the while gently running her fingernails along my skin causing Goosebumps. My heart was in my throat. This was something I had waited for the last several months.

I moaned as I felt her breath on my thigh. She began kneading at my breast alternating from one to the other. My nipples grew almost painfully hard. and just before I push her hand away she slid her hand down my stomach and trailed to my panties. I know she could tell how wet I was. I wanted her to know, to know how excited I was just from her.

Mia slid her hand just inside my panties to get to my swollen clit. She moaned softly. I closed my eyes when I felt her finger begin to rub my button. I had masturbated before but it didn't feel like this. For someone else to rub my clit was totally different.

"Ahh Mia..." I moaned feeling my body begin to tingle.

I don't think I could explain it but my toes began to curl as she circled my clit with her finger. next thing I knew she began to slide a finger inside me and I cringed a little and looked down at her. I was still a virgin and she knew I wanted her to be the one to take it. Mia just smiled and began to slide in and out just as far as she could without hurting me. I moaned a little as her pressure on my clit began to increase. The speed and pressure of Mia fingering my pussy combined with her rubbing my clit was driving me insane. I was withering underneath her when I felt myself loose control of my body. I arched my back and tried pulling away from Mia but she didn't stop or bother to slow down in fact she speed up. Before I knew it she slid her finger in as far as she could inside me. I cried out in both pain and pleasure.

Mia stooped moving her finger. but she didn't take it out. She just gently circled my clit as I came down from my climax.

"Oh my god!" I said with a slight laugh

Mia just smiled "Lay back and relax Delilah honey. There's plenty more to cum!"

Published 
Written by ChelleLaBelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments