Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving Mandy

"You're making me all wet"

3
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

 

"You dancing?"

It was mouthed above the ear blasting noise from the disco and I nodded in reply. We sashayed towards each other, each of us using the brief period to check out the other.

Like most teenage girls nowadays, she wore the absolute minimum, a short black micro mini skirt with a tiny white tee shirt which left her midriff naked. The only difference between us was that my skirt was possibly a little bit shorter than hers!

"Hi," she mouthed over the noise as she began swaying with me, "I'm Mandy."

"Hi, Mandy," I had to put my lips to her ear, "I'm Annie."

We didn't speak for the next few minutes as we writhed and swayed with each other. Like me, she was obviously bra-less and as the disc jockey announced a break, she grabbed my hand and we ran to the bar arriving just before the crowd.

Once we'd been served we found ourselves pressed together in the corner of the bar. She told me she was sixteen and living with her parents not far from the club.

"Have you got any brothers or sisters?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"What about you, tell me about yourself?"

I told her all about my life with mum and dad and how sad I'd been when they were killed in a car crash when I was eleven.

"Aw, Annie," I felt her hand taking mine and squeezing it, "That's awful."

"The orphanage wasn't too bad though."

"An orphanage?"

"Yes," I smiled at her. "Well I don't have any other relatives."

"Oh my God, Annie, you got a boyfriend?"

I shook my head and grinned, "No chance, yuk!"

"Me neither," she laughed. "All that beery breath and whiskers? Yuk!"

"What about a girlfriend?" I asked. "Have you got one of them?"

"Not yet," she said and smiled shyly at me. "What about you?"

"Not yet," I laughed and squeezed her hand, "But I think I might have met someone."

"Me too," she said softly and then just as the DJ started again with a slow one, she led me back onto the dance floor. At first we were both a little bit shy, but as I put my head next to hers, I inhaled her perfume and I couldn't resist kissing her neck.

"You smell like a dream, Mandy," I whispered and felt her hand on the small of my back. I kissed her again and whispered that my little flat was in the very next street.

"Oh yes please," she whispered, "But I've never been with a girl yet."

"Neither have I, Mandy."

She giggled and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Let's go then."

It only took us about three minutes to reach the narrow stairway leading up to the flat above a shop. I was halfway up when I realised that she wasn't behind me and when I stopped to look, she was standing at the bottom looking up beneath my skirt.

"That's beautiful Annie," she said softly. "I love girly underwear."

"That's number two then," I said as she rejoined me.

"Number two?"

"Yes," I giggled. "One, we both like girls and two, we both love girly underwear."

"Number three," she said as we got inside the flat and closed the door behind us, "We both want to kiss each other."

It was my first grown-up kiss and even now when I think of it, I get a lovely warm tingly feeling in my pussy. I leaned back against the door and drew her into my arms, her lips were as soft as I knew they would be. They parted willingly for my tongue and I felt a warm glow as I tasted her tongue and from her reaction, she felt the same.

We shared the same breath for the next few minutes as we explored each other's mouth. Even her saliva was sweet. Her hands on my breasts beneath my tee shirt felt just right, as if they belonged there. The way she clutched at my buttocks as I sucked each nipple was perfect and the way she convulsed in a powerful orgasm as she felt my fingers on the front of her lacy little g-string almost made me cry.

Somehow we found ourselves lying on my bed, both of us naked except for our panties, she was kneeling above me, phoning her parents whilst I gently licked and sucked at the soaking wet vee of her panties above my face.

"I can stay," she said softly and turned around so that she could press her lips to the front of my gauzy little panties.

I can't remember how or when we took each other's knickers off, but I know that when we finally fell asleep in each other's arms, we were both naked and very much in love!

It was ridiculous, I was just sixteen, there was no way that I was going to fall hopelessly in love with someone at that age, but when I awoke in the morning, it was to find her propped up on one elbow looking at me.

"You know you're beautiful don't you Annie?" she said and lowered her head to kiss me. It became a mutual admiration society as I told her the same thing, but she wasn't really listening as she kissed her way down my naked body.

Her tongue left a wet trail over each breast and around each nipple, she whirled it around in my navel and then lay her head below my stomach as she grinned up at me and sniffed.

"You smell gorgeous," she said and I thought I'd die with pleasure as she licked the whole length of my slit, right from my clitoris down to the little puckered hole of my anus.

I was a quivering wreck as she used both hands to hold my lips open and lap at the moisture between them. I felt it lapping at the minuscule hole of my urethra and unwittingly I pushed my hips up to her mouth.

"That's where I pee Mandy," I gasped, but she just nodded and tried to push her tongue in.

"I know," was all she said. "If it's yours, I want it." and that was when I came!

She insisted that I went home with her to meet her parents, so reluctantly I agreed and dressed as I normally would for work in tight jeans and a thin sweater, but with her panties on underneath. "So I can feel you're part of me," I told her and she blushed prettily.

Her parents were lovely people and made me feel really welcome, we had dinner there and went into town shopping after with her mum. I watched with some embarrassment as she bought us both some pretty little knickers and stockings.

"I know what you young girls like," she laughed.

"And besides I know you want to look nice for each other."

squirt_cream_u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_cream_u

"Come on and I'll show you my room," Mandy said when we got back to her house, and I followed her sexily swaying little bottom up the stairs.

"Your mum's incredible," I told her as we sat on her bed and she agreed that she was.

"Doesn't she mind that you're gay?"

"No, not at all," she answered and giggled. "She likes girls too."

"How do you know?"

"Well Daddy had an accident a few years ago and he hasn't been able to -- you know."

"You mean fuck?"

"Yes," and she shivered as I stroked the inside of her thigh. "That's a horrible word, but it sounds so bloody sexy when you say it."

I put my lips right up to her ear,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I want to taste your beautiful little cunt again, Mandy."

"Oh God, Annie."

"I want to lie on my back and watch as you lower your sweet little cunt down onto my face."

"You're making me all wet."

"Good, that's how I want your cunt Mandy, all wet and fucking juicy while I fuck it with my tongue."

Her mother interrupted us then with a knock on the door and she breezed in with two large plates full of delicate little sandwiches and a large jug of orange juice.

"Are you staying tonight Annie?" she asked politely and Mandy answered for me.

"Yes mummy, if that's all right."

"Oh good, I'll bring you your supper up later. Daddy's going to the pub in a bit and I'm going to get ready for Jane. She and I are good friends you know, Annie."

"That's what I was talking about," Mandy said when her mother had gone. "She thinks that sex with another man would mean she was being unfaithful."

"But not with a woman?" I put in and she nodded.

"That's mum's way of justifying what she does."

"Have you ever watched her?"

"Oh yes," she said as if it was obvious, "I often watch."

"Can we watch tonight?"

"Yes of course, but we need to get dressed up."

"In what?"

"In what mum brought us of course."

"Stockings?"

"Ooh yes."

It took an hour for her mum to get herself ready and after she'd gone downstairs, we went for a bath. Mandy drew it and we kissed hungrily as we lowered ourselves into the warm scented water.

"Has your mum got a nice pussy?" I asked and she giggled as I reached for the wetness between her legs.

"You tell me." She laughed and reached out for the laundry basket next to the bath.

The panties hit me in the face and I whooped as I held the fragrant scrap of nylon to my nose.

"Ooh yeah, they smell beautiful."

"Hold them there, Annie." she said and promptly kissed me through them, her tongue pushing them into my mouth.

I had two fingers inside her now and she writhed as we tasted the damp nylon of her mother's panties.

"This is just like we're licking your mum," I breathed. "We're both licking her cunt, Mandy."

"Do me, Annie," she gasped. "I'm going to come in a minute."

Quickly, I reversed the panties so that she could lick the inside of the damp gusset and I added two more fingers to those already inside her pussy.

"Taste her Mandy," I hissed, "Taste your mum's hot cunt."

"ANNIE!"

I added my thumb and jerked my whole fist upwards into her cunt, she screamed and jerked, her lips sucking frantically at the panties covering her mouth, her eyes seemed to roll back in her head and she slumped back against the rear of the bath.

"No," she sighed dreamily as I began to withdraw my fist, "Leave it Annie, just leave it in me."

"I can't," I giggled, "I'm getting cramp," and she pouted as I withdrew it slowly and lay beside her in the water,

"I think I'm in love, Annie," she whispered and held me tightly as I told her that I already knew I was!

"My flat's big enough for two you know."

"Oh, Annie, I'd love that, can I really?"

To say that her mum was surprised when we appeared hand in hand, would be an understatement. She and Jane were locked together tongues half way down each other's throats and hands stroking between each other's legs.

"Ahem," Mandy cleared her throat and her mum sat up a look of shock on her face, but Jane just leaned back and smiled at us both, leaving her stocking clad legs wide apart.

"Annie wants me to move into her flat mummy."

"Well that's a little bit sudden isn't it?"

"Not really, mummy, we both knew last night that it's the real thing."

"Annie, is it real for you as well?"

"Oh definitely," I smiled and squeezed Mandy's hand.

"For what my opinion's worth," Jane said, "I think you're both very lucky girls."

I smiled at her and let her see my eyes dropping to where her sheer white panties were getting damper by the minute.

"Well, it's all right with me as long as your dad says so."

She whooped with joy and hugged me. "Come on and help me pack."

With one more glance at Jane's wet panties, I followed Mandy back upstairs and into the bathroom where she proceeded to gather up all her dirty clothes from the wash basket,

"I need a pee," I said and pulled my panties down to my knees before sitting on the toilet.

"Ooh, Annie," she said as she knelt in front of me, "Let me watch."

A thrill ran through me as she yanked my panties off and I spread my legs as wide as possible.

"Come and kiss me Mandy."

Her mouth was hot, her tongue like a serpent as we kissed, I felt her fingers opening the swollen lips of my cunt and I relaxed my bladder muscles.

"I can feel it, Annie," she breathed into my mouth. "You're doing it all over my hand."

"Put your whole hand in, Mandy," I hissed, "All of it, quickly baby fist me, do it."

She practically lifted me up off the seat as she made a fist and rammed it right up into my hole. I was still peeing as she lowered her head and I came as I felt her tongue on my pussy.

I grabbed her wrist then and stood up holding onto her tightly, my urine was running down her upturned arm and a few little droplets glistened on her chin. She sensed my need and rammed up into me again.

"You swallowed it, Mandy," I gasped. "You swallowed my fucking piss," and she opened her mouth for my final spurt!

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments