Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Misbehaving

20
11 Comments 11
11.0k Views 11.0k
745 words 745 words

You are not going to believe what I did this afternoon. I still can't quite believe it myself; I would have to pinch myself to check that it was real, except that I've got the evidence to prove it. What evidence, you may ask. So I'd better get on with it and tell you.

I had been at a recruiting fair held in one of the student halls of residence; this was an event designed to entice all those of us with long vacations coming up soon to join some worthy company or charity for work experience, or an internship or something along those lines. It doesn't really matter about the details.

The event was very busy, and as I wandered from stall to stall I became aware of how many other girls were as eager as me to make an impression on these important companies; we all seemed to be wearing variations on on the same theme: short skirts and low-cut tops. I mean, it could have made the difference between getting a life-changing summer placement or being thrown on society's scrap-heap. Male recruiters would appreciate a bit of a show, and female ones would notice how smart but sexy and confident we looked.

Anyway, I was becoming increasingly hot and bothered by the immediate presence of so many other hot chicks, often accidentally brushing hands or shoulders in the packed room, and inevitably finding myself staring at an enticing cleavage or two. It got to the stage where I really needed to do something about it; my mind was focusing far more on the other girls than on the companies I should have been approaching.

I made my way to the Ladies, which as it happens was a very spacious room – plenty of cubicles, unlike some venues. It wasn't very busy, and I easily found an empty cubicle far from the entrance, figuring I'd have more chance of being unnoticed there. Once inside, I took off my panties and started rubbing myself, desperate for release from the tension that had been building inside me. I don't know if you've ever done this, but while it is furtive and a bit dirty, it is also very exciting – almost like masturbating in public while wondering if anyone can see.

I was enjoying stroking and rubbing my wet pussy, when I heard someone enter the cubicle next to mine.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

My heart leapt into my mouth, hoping she wouldn't hear me, because one thing I forgot to mention is that although I'm quite shy normally, I tend to be quite noisy – loud, even – when I have sex of any kind. I tried hard to stop myself moaning and sighing, while rubbing a little harder at the thought of a complete stranger being so near and not having a clue as to what was going on right next to her.

How wrong I was! There was no sound of peeing, but after a short while I heard a gently moan from the nearby girl. I could hardly believe my ears – she was doing exactly the same as me! She tapped on the wall between us as if to let me know that she knew, and I tapped back. We both sighed a little louder as we continued masturbating. I was ready to cum at this point and I think she must have been as well, as after a little giggling sound she fell silent. My own orgasm was really intense after this strange build-up and I felt very satisfied.

But it wasn't quite over yet. I was just about to put my panties back on when her hand appeared under the partition, holding her panties for me to take. I knew what to do, of course, and after rubbing my own panties with my pussy juices I handed them under the partition for her. When I felt and smelled hers, I knew she'd done exactly the same thing. I put them on and let my wet pussy be caressed by the moist fabric of her lingerie.

We each left our cubicles at the same time, wearing each others' stained panties. We barely glanced at each other, but she blew me a kiss as we washed our hands, then we wandered back to the fair.

I didn't get a summer placement, but I did get a pair of panties which I'm sniffing now as I relive that horny encounter. Mmm – I might have to cum again now.

Bye xx

 

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments