Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molly's Surprise

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work. As always your support."

41
47 Comments 47
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories

I must tell you I became really depressed about the dating scene. Why? Well, it seemed that every guy I was attracted to, turned out to be either not interested in me or was with someone else or… whatever, it always ended up the same. Me on my own.

 

 

Believe me, it got so bad, week after week, month after month, that I resigned myself to remaining single. Yes, being right up there, left on the shelf.

 

Then, one Saturday morning, my friend Shelly called to ask what I was doing that night. I said not much. I was in a rotten mood and she asked what was wrong. I tried to give her a quick answer but, of course, Shelly always wants details.

 

Shelly lives a full, exciting life. And she’d be the first to tell you. She has a girlfriend - and I don't mean as in a friend like me. To the point: Shelly is a lesbian. Which is fine, I see nothing wrong with it. It just isn't for me. I have never been interested in another female. They just don't have the equipment I need to satisfy me. I want a cock inside me!

 

Fact is, I have several friends who are lesbian or bi-sexual. They’ve always joked with me, saying they’ll change my way of thinking. It’s just a joke between us and means nothing. Or so I thought.

 

Anyway, when Shelly asked me to go out with her and the girls that night, I said I wouldn't be any fun. Shelly was having none of that and said she would make sure I had fun. Eventually, I was persuaded. What the hell, at least I could have a few drinks and maybe get out of my pity party and share a few laughs.

 

So I asked her where we were going. She said it was a new place for me and I should just dress sexy. Ha! Sexy! The way I was feeling!

 

Shelly said she would pick me up at seven - and hung up the phone. I always had a good time with Shelly; she was one of my best friends and also beautiful. Long blonde hair hung down to the middle of her back and she had the prettiest blue eyes I’ve ever seen.

 

I took a long hot bath, trying to relax and thinking about having fun with Shelly and other friends. Maybe, if I was lucky, I would meet a handsome, gorgeous man, who would put me out of my misery and fuck the hell out of me. That's what I needed: a good old fucking. It had been some time since my last boyfriend and I went our own ways.

 

So, I relaxed in my hot bath with a glass of wine and I made sure my legs, underarms and pussy were clean shaven. Men love a freshly-shaved pussy and I got a little excited at the prospect of maybe meeting someone that night.

 

Out of the bath, I dried my long, curly red hair, applied make-up and looked at myself in the mirror. I chuckled: not bad Molly. My 34Ds stood out nice and perky, my curves were in all the right places. This will be a fun night!

 

I searched in my closet for something to wear. Ha! I saw a cute cotton dress that Shelly always says looks so good on me. It matches my red hair and so I began to dress. I really did want to look sexy; maybe it would help my mood.

 

I put on a black lace bra and matching thong and slid the dress over my head, letting it flow down my body. It clung to my curves. Perfect! As I checked myself in the mirror, Shelly came back to mind. I wondered what she’d be wearing. She always looks great, whatever she wears. Well, Molly, you look pretty good yourself, I thought and went to the kitchen to pour another glass of wine.

 

As I sat on my bar stool, I heard a tap at the door. I opened it and Shelly was there, looking as gorgeous as ever. I looked her over, from head to toe. She laughed and, with her hands on her hips, asked “You like?”

 

She wore a black dress, nothing fancy, but it was short and hugged her slender body. The plunging neckline displayed her nice 34C chest. I stared at her. What was wrong with me? It wasn't like I hadn't seen Shelly looking gorgeous before, she always does. But I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

 

Finally, I heard, “Molly… Molly, are you okay?"

 

“Yes, I'm fine… you look great, Shelly,” I said, snapping out of it, and I told her I was ready to go to this new place.

 

It took only a few minute to get there. When we were inside, I glanced around. Men were with men and woman with woman.

 

I was a bit irritated. "Shelly, why have you brought me here? You know I’m straight. I don't go for women."

 

“Please, Molly, just have a few drinks with us and try to relax. No-one will mess with you. You’re with us."

 

I agreed to stay and I ordered a drink and sat back to watch people dancing and enjoying themselves.

 

A young woman approached and asked me to dance. I politely refused and she walked away. I looked over at Shelly and she just smirked. I ordered another drink and leaned back in my seat at our table. I was amazed to see how everyone was so relaxed. Men or women, it was nothing to them to be involved with the same sex.

 

At this point, I should explain how I was brought up. I had strict parents. Same sex was forbidden. My parents preached that to me: it’s in the bible, they would say. So, I always believed it was wrong. I had gay friends and that was okay for them - just not for me. Those friends knew what my parents felt, and how I was brought up, and accepted me. We were all fine with the situation.

 

But, being here and seeing it, was new to me. Although Shelly had a girlfriend, it was never thrust in my face, so to speak.

 

As I watched everyone having a good time, being so free with each other, I heard Shelly call my name. It was hard to hear above the loud music.

 

"Yes Shelly?"

 

“Let's dance."

 

"Shelly, no, I can't."

 

"Yes you can. It’s me, Shelly, your best friend. I know you’re straight but girls dance together all the time."

 

I took a gulp of my drink and Shelly grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. My drinks were kicking in and I felt pretty good dancing with my best friend.

 

The music changed to a slower number and I started to walk off the dance floor. Shelly said, “Don’t go. Dance with me."

 

I looked at her and really didn't know what to say. But I walked back to her and she put her arms around me as if to hug me. I gently put my arms around her, not knowing what I was doing. Shelly pulled me in close and I felt her body pressing against mine. I didn't want to make a scene so I just went along with her.

 

As we danced, she ran her hands up and down my back. The smell of her was intoxicating. I felt myself relax in her arms, holding her as she held me. I didn't think about what my parents had taught me. All I thought was how beautiful Shelly felt in my arms.

 

As the song came to an end Shelly let go of me but, before she did, she kissed me on the cheek. We had kissed before - you know, a goodnight thing - but this was different. I felt something I’d never felt before. I stood there looking at her.

 

I again snapped back to reality. What was I doing? What was I thinking? When I got back to our table, I stared at Shelly. I was seeing her in a different way. I saw her as someone that was beautiful, interesting and not simply my best friend.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

 

A little while later, Shelly's girlfriend came in. She walked up and kissed Shelly on the lips. I cringed: not because of the kiss, I realised, but out of jealousy. Why was I jealous? I’d watched them kiss before. Why was this time different?

 

I told Shelly I was tired and would get a cab home. She offered to take me but I told her to stay with her girlfriend and our other friends. I would speak to her tomorrow.

 

Truthfully, I needed time to think about what I was experiencing and thinking. I didn’t need Shelly around. When the cab dropped me at home, I went straight to my bedroom to undress. I removed everything and put on my favorite t-shirt, nothing else. Why should I? I was home alone.

 

I got another glass of wine, hoping to calm myself down so that I could think straight.

 

While I sat on the couch, trying to sort through my feelings, I was surprised to hear a knock at the door. Who could it be at this hour?

 

At the door I asked, “Who’s there?”

 

"Let me in Molly, I need to see that you’re okay."

 

I sighed and opened the door for Shelly. I walked to the kitchen to get her a glass of wine.

 

"Molly, I am sorry,” she said, accepting the glass. “Maybe taking you to that club was the wrong thing to do. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I was hoping you would see that we gay people are not really different to everyone else. We just happen to fall in love with the same sex, or are turned on by the same sex.

 

“Molly, I know the way you were brought up, But it isn't always so black and white."

 

I sat and listened. Yet my mind was racing. I could only think about how beautiful Shelly was, and I knew something was happening to me. I looked at Shelly in a totally different way. I watched her beautiful soft lips moving as she spoke, her beautiful blue eyes piercing through me. My God, she was gorgeous. The way she moved her hands as she talked, her fingers so long and slender. Her breasts, pushing against the material of her dress and those long slender legs folded beneath her on the couch beside me. I’d known Shelly most of my life and had never looked at her like this.

 

As Shelly spoke, I reached up and placed my fingers on her lips. I couldn’t help myself. Shelly stopped talking as I felt the softness of her lips. She put a hand on mine and our eyes met. She moved closer to me, our lips met and she began to slowly, tenderly kiss me. I kissed back.

 

My parents’ faces flashed in front of my eyes. I stopped, jumped off the couch and took some paces backwards.

 

"I'm sorry, Shelly, I don't know what I was thinking."

 

She stood and came to me and put her arms around me, looking at me. I was crying.

 

"What am I doing, Shelly? What was I thinking? This is wrong!"

 

"So your parents say Molly. But what do you feel?” Shelly lightly pushed my curly hair off my face and wiped away my tears. “Do you feel it is wrong, Molly?”

 

I couldn’t speak.

 

"Molly, you feel something. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have touched me the way you did. Please, for now, forget what your parents said and let your feelings take over. Follow your heart."

 

Shelly again brought her lips to mine and kissed me gently. I loved the feel of her lips on mine. Our arms slipped around each other. For the first time, I felt something real, some feeling for my best friend that I’d never felt before.

 

Shelly took my hand and walked me to the bedroom. With my face cupped in her hands, she kissed me again, this time longer and with even more passion. My insides were fluttering and I was wet between my legs. My nipples were hard and I wasn't sure what was happening. But I knew I didn't want it to stop. I wanted Shelly close to me, I wanted how she made me feel.

 

Shelly looked into my eyes and asked if I was okay.

 

“Yes,” I whispered. “I don't understand it, but I don't want to stop.”

 

With that, Shelly grasped the hem of my t-shirt and raised it. I lifted my arms and let her remove it. I stood naked in front of Shelly. I’d been naked with her before, like in changing rooms. This was different.

 

I lifted Shelly's black dress over her head. Gosh, she was beautiful in her black bra and thong. Shelly had a beautiful body. We held hands and walked to the bed, where she kissed me again.

 

I was full of desire but I didn't know what to do, or say. Tentatively, I reached out and touched Shelly's beautiful breast. Her hand covered mine and pressed it down harder onto her chest. It was so soft.

 

With her other hand, Shelly cupped my breast and I moaned. Her fingers moved to my nipple and she took it between her thumb and forefinger and twirled it, pulled it, watching my eyes at all times. She knew I was enjoying what she did. She brought up her other hand and now she had both nipples in her fingers, twisting and turning.

 

I followed her example, tweaking her nipples, and Shelly smiled her approval, moaning softly.

 

“Molly,” she said in my ear, “sit on the edge of the bed and… “

 

~~~~

 

Molly sat on the edge of the bed and then lay back as I’d instructed. With both hands under her ass, I slid her closer to me. I began to kiss her tummy, my gaze never leaving her eyes. I wanted to know she was enjoying what I was doing. This was her first time and I wanted it to be special. I wanted Molly to enjoy everything that was happening to her, what she was experiencing.

 

As I continued to kiss her tummy, my tongue darted in her belly button. She giggled softly, then moaned. I still fondled Molly's breast, teasing her nipples, and her hips began to move.

 

I don't believe she realized she was bucking, pushing against me, as I moved down to leave kisses on her mound. Kissing and licking, I felt her wetness on my chin and, slowly, I lapped my tongue along her slit, opening up her pussy lips.

 

I began to probe her pussy with my tongue. She moaned, raised her hips, and I sensed she was already on the verge of cumming. But I didn't want her to cum just yet. I wanted it to build, I wanted her to have an orgasm like she’d never experienced.

 

I continued licking her pussy, occasionally darting my tongue in and out, until I felt she couldn't handle much more. I then changed to sucking her swollen clit. Immediately, Molly’s hips bucked, thrusting up and down, and she screamed, "I'm cumming, I’m cumming.”

 

I lapped, licked, kissed and sucked as Molly went into a powerful orgasm, her juices flowing into my mouth and over my chin. She shook and sighed and groaned and finally slumped back into the bed.

 

I slid up her body and pulled her into my arms. I held her, kissed her and whispered that everything was fine.

 

With her eyes closed, she murmured that she’d never had an orgasm like it. A small smile creased the corners of her mouth.

 

I decided to let her rest. Curled up in my arms, she drifted off to sleep. No doubt, we’d have much to discuss in the morning.

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments