Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Muff Licker

"Susie ends up cheating on her partner at a wedding reception"

33
24 Comments 24
16.7k Views 16.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was sitting on the kitchen table when I got home from work. I picked up the ivory coloured card and turned it over.

“Mr. and Mrs. John Tickall cordially invite Susan and Elizabeth to the wedding of their daughter Catherine to Hannah McElvey.”

I stopped reading at that point and looked up as my partner, Beth walked into the room, drying her hair with a towel after her shower.

“You’ve seen it then?”

“Yes, just there now. Do you want to go?”

“Well if we are going to go, we’d drive down on Saturday morning, stay over and back home on Sunday,” Beth announced as she picked up the invite of the table.

“GreenCastle Hotel, County Donegal.” She paused, thinking. “That’s a two-hour drive at least.”

“So, are we going then?” I asked.

That was the million dollar question. I had been going out with Cath when I met Beth. It was only after I broke it off with Cath that I discovered Beth had been with her before I had. The lesbian scene in Belfast was, to quote Stephen Fry, ‘compact and bijou.’ Or, in other words, because it was so small, it was bloody incestuous.

“Why not, I’d like to see what makes this Hannah so special.” Beth giggled, letting the towel drop and taking me in her arms.

My hands dropped to her waist, holding her hips as she pressed her lips to mine. Looking into her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I could feel her nipples hardening as she pressed them into me. Her brunette hair, still damp from the shower, framed her face. She was so beautiful, and as her hands dropped to slide the zip of my skirt down, I thought about what had made me dump Cath for her in the first place as my skirt crumpled in a heap around my ankles.

“Mmm who’s hot for teacher?” she giggled as she ran her fingers over my knickers.

I knew she could feel the dampness that had already dripped into the purple cotton. She slipped her fingers inside the elastic, her fingers slid over my lips, opening me up as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I arched my back, moaning into her mouth as her fingers entered me. She took me, her fingers curled inside me, my velvet walls gripping her fingers as she thrust them deep inside me, a gasp forced from my mouth. As her thumb pressed on my clit, I stared into her eyes, moaning continuously as she took me there in the kitchen. My ass pressed against the sideboard as my girlfriend fingerfucked me hard and fast. She knew which buttons to press, and within minutes I was a sobbing gibbering wreck as my orgasm swept through me, my legs shaking, impaled on her fingers. I felt that she was holding me up as she slowed and stopped.

She pulled her fingers out of my knickers. I could see my juices glistening in them as she held them up for me. I watched, motionless as she slowly wiped them on my lips before sucking her fingers clean.

“Come to bed, darling,” she whispered.

---------------------

In Northern Ireland, the ruling Protestant DUP party, happily supported by the Catholic Sinn Fein were quite happy to preserve the integrity of a God-fearing Ulster by continuing to keep gay marriage, equality, and abortion illegal. Therefore, Cath and Hannah were getting married across the border in the Irish Republic.

As we drove across the border, a stretch of road where the only clues that we had gone from one country to another were the road markings on the side of the road changing from white paint to yellow and a sign indicating the speed limit was 100 km/h. I thought ruefully on the advances enjoyed by citizens of the Irish Republic compared to us, stuck in the backwards North.

I glanced over at Beth, smiling as I watched her drive. She always looked like she was concentrating so hard when she drove. Her eyebrows furrowed and she stuck her head forward as if it helped her scan the road ahead. She always drove so sedately I felt like Miss Daisy.

“Hey up, look,” Beth shouted, pointing at the sign on the side of the road.

“Welcome to Muff.”

Posing in front of it were three of our friends, also on their way to the wedding. Beth slammed her hand down on the horn, and we both waved madly as we drove past, laughing at the girls posing with the legs spread for the obligatory photo.

The wedding venue was stunning. A country house, renovated, extended and turned into a luxury hotel, but still with the same stunning views of Lough Foyle and the Northern Irish coast on the other side that had inspired the English Lord to build his house here over two hundred years earlier.

We quickly dumped our bags in our room and touched up our makeup. As I stood applying another coat of lip gloss, Beth pressed herself behind me, her hands on my hips.

“Red suits you,” she whispered in my ear as she slid her fingers over my form-fitting dress. Her lips brushing my neck.

I watched her in the mirror. Her dark eyes smouldered as she watched me, eyebrows arched, her mouth on my earlobe, I could feel her teeth nibbling my earring. Almost involuntarily, I felt my ass wriggling back into her.

“Later,” she giggled as she slapped my ass and turned, letting me watch her sashay away in her gold dress and matching heels as she headed for the bar.

By the time I had finished my makeup, put on my heels and done a final check, smoothed the dress down and reached the bar, Beth had finished her drink and had ordered her second, sliding my gin and tonic along the bar towards me.

The next hour was a blur of hugs, kisses, drinks, and catch-ups as everyone arrived, waited and finally watched as bride and bride paraded down the aisles.

Cath looked as beautiful as ever, her impish face and short hair styled like Emma Watson, with a stylishly simple dress. But it was Hannah that blew me away. I’d only met Hannah twice, and both times, she’d been in uniform. Now she simply sparkled. Her long blonde hair was styled, curled and shone and her dress emphasised her curves to perfection. I was obviously not being the most subtle as suddenly Beth leant over and whispered,

“Close your mouth; you’re drooling.”

I blushed and turned to smile at her but the look she gave told me she wasn’t being funny. I swallowed, realising that the several gin and tonics she had already drunk had left her in no mood for jokes.

The meal was a shambles. The whole mood of the day had changed as Beth got drunker and surlier. Every question was met with a curt response, and the bar waiter might have well been on a retainer with her as he seemed to spend most of the time delivering gin and tonics to our table.

I watched Cath and Hannah from a distance, silently hoping Beth would hold it together for the rest of the evening. I could feel the tension rising. Even conversation I had with someone was followed by a ‘Who was she?’ as Beth decided I was cheating on her with Cath, Hannah and most of the wedding party.

I was standing chatting to one of Hannah’s bridesmaids. The band had started, and as usual, the volume knob had been left turned up too loud to make conversation easy. She had just put her hand on my arm and leant in to shout in my ear when I heard the smash of breaking glass.

Even before I turned, I knew in my heart that Beth was involved. She stood, swaying from side to side, looking at me like she was going to kill someone. ‘Oh, fuck,’ I thought, as I made my way towards her.

“You cheating, fucking whore!” she screamed at me.

Without even bothering to respond I took her by the arm and lead her out of the ballroom. It was like watching Jekyll and Hyde. As we headed down the deserted corridor towards our room, the tears started. I didn’t speak; I was so angry with her, I couldn’t trust myself to hold back if my mouth opened.

I opened the door and pushed her inside. As it slammed behind us, Beth stood swaying a little before she turned and crawled onto the bed. I went into the bathroom to get her a glass of water but by the time I came back out she was passed out on the bed.

I sat on the chair and looked at her. I watched her for what seemed like ages, trying to decide what I wanted. Finally, I stood up.

“Whatever,” I whispered, half to myself and lifted the key and left her lying there.

Back downstairs, no one seemed to have noticed. The reception was in full swing. I’d missed Cath and Hannah leaving, but just because the Brides had left, that was no reason for the party to finish.

ufucklsuckyou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ufucklsuckyou

I slid onto a stool by the bar and without really looking up, asked for a gin and tonic.

“What the fuck was I doing with Beth?” I thought to myself.

“Do you want the bog standard Bombay Sapphire or could I tempt you into some Muff licker?”

“What?” I looked up, confused. “Did you just say muff licker?”

I found myself looking into the eyes of a stunning redhead. Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled and held up the bottle.

“Muff liquor,” she repeated. “It’ distilled just down the road.”

I felt myself blush.

“I’m sorry,” she giggled. “I couldn’t resist it. Lesbian weddings and all that.”

“It’s ok,” I replied, smiling. “To be honest, I could do with a muff licker.”

“Like that is it?” She asked, as she poured the drink and set it down on the bar counter. “You kind of give that impression, if I’m honest.”

I felt myself blush again and hid my embarrassment in my drink. Knocking back most of the gin in one mouthful, I finally looked up at her.

“It’s just you are sitting here on your own at two o’clock in the morning. Kinda gives us the lonely or desperate look.”

I felt myself bristle and was all set to tell her to go fuck herself when I deflated again.

“I’m actually neither,” I replied with a wry grin. ‘She’s upstairs, passed out, and I’m just trying to decide whether to dump her or not.” I paused. “If I’m perfectly honest.”

I knocked back the rest of the drink and placed the empty glass on the bar.

“Do you want another muff licker?” she grinned.

“Well, if you’re offering,” I smiled as I rested my elbow on the counter and put my chin in my hand, looking up at her.

Her eyes sparkled as she placed another drink on the bar counter.

“I’m locking up this bar in a few minutes. The residents' bar next door is open. If you want to carry on drinking. Or,” she paused, “you could come round this side while I pull the shutters down and we can chat a bit more.”

I looked into her eyes, picked up my drink and slid off the stool. As I slipped through the bar hatch, she pulled the shutters down and suddenly we were in our own little cocoon. The remnants of the wedding reception... Beth, Cath, everything was on the other side.

She walked towards, me, grinning, the look in her eyes like a hunter stalking her prey. She put her hands either side of my face and pulled me towards her, kissing me hard on the lips, looking into my eyes as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I responded instantly, my mouth moving to mimic hers, sucking on her tongue as she shoved it inside my mouth. My hands dropped to hold her hips. Fingers on the cheap black skirt as I stroked her firm ass, pulling her to me.

Not a word was spoken, we were beyond words by this stage. Her hands lifted my dress, her fingertips on my inner thighs, between my stockings tops and my knickers. I felt the material gather around my hips as she pushed me against the counter.

Her mouth on mine, her fingers stroking my inner thighs as I involuntarily, automatically opened my legs for her, spreading myself for her.

Her fingers slid inside my damp lace knickers, feeling my curls as they crept down towards my aching, needy pussy. I groaned as her fingers caressed my slick lips. I could feel her grin as she smeared my juices over them, her middle finger pushed inside them, sliding along my folds.

“Fuck!” I hissed into her mouth.

She had one hand on the back of my neck as I was held to her mouth, her other hand inside my knickers. The pad of her finger circled my throbbing clit. I felt little whines escape from my mouth as she took her there, pressed up against the bar counter.

I felt her mouth move from my lips down onto my neck. I threw my head back, exposing my long slender neck to her, letting her kiss and suck and bite my neck as she pushed two fingers inside me.

My pussy gripped her fingers, sucking them deep inside my wet velvet walls. Her fingers curled inside me, pressing on my g spot as the heel of her palm ground against my aching clit.

I felt my legs shake; my knees buckled as she took me, hard and fast. I was shocked by how quickly she was bringing me to the edge. Her fingers gripped my long brunette hair as she bit my neck and slammed her fingers deep inside me, her fingers pistoning in and out of me. I could hear myself squelch with every thrust.

As I ground myself down on her hand, silently begging for her to fuck me deeper, harder, faster, I felt my orgasm overwhelm me. As I opened my mouth to squeal, her hand clamped over my mouth.

I shook in a silent orgasm, my pussy flooding her hand. I felt her teeth on my neck as my pussy contracted, pulsed against her fingers. My legs shook, I was held up by the hand on my sex. Impaled on the fingers buried deep inside me.

She snapped her head back, staring into my eyes as I whimpered, my breathing ragged, chest heaving as she slowly removed her hand from my mouth.

She smirked at me as her fingers left my sex, leaving it empty. She raised her fingers, letting me see my juices glistening on her fingers. She wiped my juices on the spot on my neck. I knew even without seeing, that she had marked me. She rubbed my juices over the red bruise I knew was there.

She looked into my eyes as she sucked her fingers clean, first one, then the other.

Then she leant in and kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips as she moved her mouth against mine.

Her hands moved to my shoulders as she pushed me down, signalling for me to drop to my knees. I knelt in front of her, my face level with her skirt. In took a matter of seconds for the zip to slide down and the skirt to drop to her ankles. My fingers gripped the cheap black tights and her knickers and pulled them both down to her ankles in one go.

I licked my lips as I looked at her pussy. The triangle of red curls pointing to her sex. Her lips were swollen, glistening, a dewdrop visible.

I leant forward and licked. The flat of my tongue rasped slowly over her slit. Her response was to spread her legs, grip my hair, and she shoved my face deeper between her legs.

She rode my face. Her hand was in my hair, rubbing my face over her. I could feel her curls rub against my face, my nose and cheeks reddening as she ground herself against me. I curled my tongue into a little tube and pushed it inside her. I felt her stiffen and growl in appreciation as she fucked my face. I gripped her ass cheeks as I pulled her into my face.

Her pussy dripped, her juices smeared over me. As I pushed my tongue inside her, I rubbed her clit with my nose, my head moved from side to side, rubbing the pearl smeared with her juices.

She growled, whimpered, pleaded and groaned. As I tongue-fucked her, I looked up. Her own hands pawed at her breasts through her blouse. Her face was flushed, her green eyes bored into me as her breathing became ragged, panting, her breasts heaving as she dripped onto my face.

With a low guttural moan, she exploded on my face. Her juices flooded me. I lapped and slurped as much as I could but felt it smeared over my face and chin. Some had dripped onto my chest, and I knew my dress was stained.

I lapped at her, licking her juices from her thighs and sex. Then slowly picked myself up off my knees and kissed her.

“Mmm, such a good little muff licker,” she giggled.

I stood, trying to straighten myself up. My hair was a mess. As I looked down, I could see cum stains on my dress. I could feel the skin around my mouth was red and raw from rubbing against her curls.

I looked at her, as she pulled her tights and knickers back up and fastened her skirt.

“Well, enjoy the rest of the wedding,” she stated matter of factly as she opened the door to let me back out into the ballroom.

As I stood on the other side as the door closed behind me, I took a deep breath and scanned the room. No one seemed to have noticed, and I slowly slunk away.

Back in the room, I looked at Beth as she lay on her back, snoring. I let my cum-stained dress drop to the floor and crawled into bed.

I lay beside her, listening to her snore as my fingers traced the bruise on my neck.





 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments