Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Breast Friend

"Clara and Jayden have some breast fun in the shower."

18
6 Comments 6
30.9k Views 30.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Boobies

I awoke early that morning. It was a warm day and my nipples seemed to jut out and be extra sensitive. I gently caressed my small breasts, enjoying the sensation I was giving myself. As a seventeen-year-old, my breasts were not fully developed but I loved them. They were small and soft, and I loved touching them.

I climbed out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom and ran the bath. I watched the water run and stepped in as the water reached a certain point. I climbed into the bath and lay back to relax. In the bath I massaged my breasts and tweaked at my nipples, it was my favourite thing to do in the morning. Besides, mom always said that we should check for bumps.

My baths last that long and after a wash and playing with my breasts a bit more I got out. I got dressed in my cute school uniform and went down for breakfast. I knew it was going to be a wonderful day as mom had prepared her famous blueberry pancakes. Mom was a busy executive at a major retailer, so she was gone from the house before I even woke up. My siblings and I always had to fend for ourselves. Even though she was always gone by the time we woke up, she always made sure to make us breakfast ready before she left.

I ate my pancakes till I heard the bell ring at the front door. I quickly stuffed the last piece of my pancake in my mouth and grabbed my school bag. I grabbed one more pancake and went to open the door. As I suspected it was Jayden, my best friend. I gave her the pancake and she munched on it happily as I closed the door behind me.

Jayden, like me, is seventeen. She is slightly shorter than me with darker, slightly more honeyed blonde hair. She is my best friend and we have known each other for many years. She has bigger breasts than me and I often compliment her on them, we just laugh, but secretly I want to play with them as much as I play with mine.

Walking to school we talked about the usual things, boys, sex, and breasts. I think she was thinking about other girls, I know I was. Once we got to school, we parted and made our way to separate classes.

The morning classes seemed to go by slowly and I couldn’t wait till gym class. Gym class was special to me as it was when I got to spend time with my best friend. When the class was about to start, our gym instructor told us girls, to go to the locker room to change. I watched many of my classmates strip naked before changing into their gym clothes, Jayden was no different. I found myself staring at Jayden’s fantastic breasts and I could feel myself get a little moist. She had fantastic breasts and I had a tough time looking away. As she passed me to go out to the gym, I heard her whisper in my ear.

“Pervert.”

She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked passed me giggling.

It seemed to wake me up and I quickly got changed and joined my class in the gym. The class itself was tiresome, sprinting, pushups, and rope climbing was the order of the day. By the time we finished half the girls were energized and the rest was exhausted. Me, I was the latter.

The class went back into the locker room to shower and change. I sat on the bench panting, trying to get my breath back. By the time I regained my energy to go into the showers, most of the girls had gone. I walked into the showers to see only one girl left washing, Jayden.

“Carla, where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you.” She said in a sexy way. “I saw the way you were looking at me and I know what you think of my breasts, today I have decided to let you play with them.”

I blushed.

She was the most fantastic looking girl ever. I could feel my pussy start to gush as I walked over to her. She held my hand and led me to the cascading water. Her hand cupped my breasts and she started to gently squeeze them. I moaned, my sensitive tits really enjoying the attention. Her hands kneaded and pinched at my small tits, and she seemed to be enjoying touching me as much as I was.

“I’ve never actually touched another girl’s breasts,” she admitted. “Yours feel great. They are so soft, and your nipples feel amazing between my fingers.”

All I could do was groan.

She kissed me lightly on the lips, before snaking her tongue into my mouth. We had made out a few times before, so it wasn’t new to me. Just the way she was touching, caressing and pinching my breasts was. She started to pull at my breasts by my nipples, the sensation was amazing, and I was gushing because of it.

She stopped kissing me and started to kiss my chin and down my neck. I knew what she was going to do, and it seemed to make me shake with anticipation. Her mouth licked over one breast and then the other. She held both breasts firmly in each hand and wrapped her lips around one nipple, sucking it hard, and then the other.

She had her eyes closed as her lips sucked heartily on one of my nipples. She gently bit down on the nipple, pulling my breasts by the tit. I can honestly say I had never felt anything so amazing in my life. She took turns sucking and biting on each of my nipples, deriving immense pleasure from seeing me squirm.

She pulled away from my breasts and I could see the red bit marks around my nipples. It excited me even more and all I wanted to do was play with hers. We kissed slowly, swirling our tongues around each other’s mouths. We separated, and it was time for me to play with her.

I kissed her neck like she did to me, taking my time till I reached her soft breasts. Her nipples jutted out like two bullets and when I slid my tongue over them, they felt hard and soft at the same time. I had never dreamt of doing anything like this before, but if I would have it would have been with Jayden. I wrapped my mouth around her breast, taking as much of her soft flesh into my mouth as possible.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

She groaned and held the back of my head.

Instinctively, as I sucked on her, my hand slid up between her legs. I could feel the soft folds of her pussy and slipped a finger inside her. She groaned and seemed to hold my head tighter to her chest. I gently fingered her tight pussy as my tongue swirled around the hard nipple.

She pushed my head away from her and pushed me up against the wall of the shower. It was like she was possessed as she grabbed my neck, pinning me to the wall. Her spare hand cupped my pussy and I could feel her rubbing me roughly. I closed my eyes, knowing what she was going to do. I felt two fingers slip inside me and push all the way in. Her fingers slammed into my pussy and I could feel her tongue lick at my neck.

Our lips touched, and we kissed passionately. Our tongue licked the roof of each other’s mouths and slid over each other’s teeth. We explored each other with our tongues, the passion overtaking us. I slipped a couple of fingers back into her tight hole and we stood there kissing and fingering each other.

Jayden pulled her fingers from my pussy and rested them on my shoulders. I thought she was going to hug me, but all she did was push me down to my knees. I knew what she wanted as her pussy came in level with my eyes. Her pussy was all puffed up and looked so delicious. I gently licked the tip of her clit and watched her quiver.

I have seen dad’s porn magazines and know a little about how I like to get touched down there to be able to look after Jayden. I sucked hard on her clit and slid my tongue into her wet hole. I ate her out as best I knew how. I knew I was doing something right as it wasn’t long before she was holding my head to her crotch and bucking her hips.

Her moans urged me on and I lapped at her sweet twat, snaking my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could manage. Her whimpers got louder, and her body shook more. I knew she was close to orgasm, so I pushed two fingers into her cunt and sucked hard on her clit. Her body shook like crazy and she pushed my head and fingers away.

I watched in awe as her body seemed to slump up against the wall as her orgasm ripped through her body. I watched her breasts bounce and giggler lightly, making me laugh. I just stood there watching her and started playing with my own pussy. I rubbed and played with my clit as I looked at her with lust. She just watched me play with myself and I knew she was enjoying it.

“Go on Clara, make yourself cum for me. You look so sexy playing with your pussy. I love watching your small titties jiggle as you play with yourself.”

I watched her sit on the floor of the shower and look up at me. I knew she had a magnificent view of me, so I decided to give her a proper show. I slipped two fingers into my hole and started to pound them into my pussy. I’m not sure if it was all the playing we had already done or it was that she was watching me, but I started to get off quick.

I pushed my fingers in as deep as I dared, making myself groan loudly. I could feel myself getting to the edge, my body started to shake, and my feet started to tingle. I had to sit down. I sat down opposite Jayden and spread my legs as wide as I could for her to see.

I leaned up against the wall as I started to finger myself once more. I was looking right into Jayden’s eyes as I fingered myself, my spare hand squeezed and caressed my breasts, playing and tweaking at my nipples. This seemed to heighten the pleasure I was getting and got me even more turned on.

We sat there on the floor, looking deep into each other’s eyes. I felt a sort of connection with her like I had never felt with anyone else. I watched her young breasts heave as she breathed in heavily. I was really getting off on watching her and within a few seconds, I could feel my pussy pulsate with pleasure as my orgasm overtook me. I had such an intense orgasm that my body shook on the floor in front of my best friend.

Jayden crawled over to me and pinned me to the floor. She lay directly on top of me, our breasts squashed together. We lay there kissing slowly and delicately. We seemed to melt into each other, and I never felt so safe.

She climbed off me and stood up. I watched as she grabbed the soap and motioned me to come to her. I stood up and walked over to her and she held her arms open for me. I walked into her arms and she turned me around, facing away from her.

Once again, the water cascaded over us as Jayden started to rub the soap into my skin. Her hands roamed my breasts, lathering them up as she kissed my neck. As she washed me she spoke softly in my ear words I never thought I’d want to hear, but now I did.

“Clara, I love you. I want to be your girlfriend. Not just your female friend, which I am already, but your lover. I want to hold you and touch you every day. I want to get to play with these magnificent breasts, and I want you to play with mine. I’ve never felt more alive, or more loved than I am right now, and I want to make you happy for the rest of your life.”

She turned me around and kissed me passionately as she caressed my breasts. I kissed her back and played with her breasts too. We just stood there kissing for ages. The time seemed to stand still, and we were lost in the moment. It was only the interruption of the next class coming in for their gym class that made us realize that we were there for too long.

We both went back to the dressing room and silently got dressed in front of the other class who were all wondering what we were still doing there.

--------

Jayden and I started dating properly. No one realized anything because we were always close. It was only where we went to college together and got a dorm room together, that we came out to our families that we were lesbians. They didn’t seem to mind much.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments