Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Bondage Experience

"My first experience of bondage with my first girlfriend"

19
8 Comments 8
40.7k Views 40.7k
650 words 650 words
Famous Story
I started in bondage games while I was still at school. I'd just turned sixteen as I recall. Sweet sixteen. I had known I was lesbian or bi for a while, and at that time was part of a small group, just the four of us girls in the same year at school, who hung out together in school and out. Myself, Karen, Sue and Diane, known to various teachers as "Those Four", as in the phrase, "You want to watch those four". Okay, so we had a reputation for practical jokes and general playing around. As well as hanging round the Mall, we had all enjoyed female fun on a one-on-one basis with each other, although the usual pairing was Karen and myself, and Sue and Di.

It was one time when I was with Karen, the most experienced of our group and my special girlfriend, that she suggested I might enjoy “something different”. We were in her bedroom one late afternoon after school. As usual her parents were both still out at work and not expected back for an hour or more.

Always open to new experiences, I naturally agreed and soon found myself stripped completely naked and spreadeagled across her bed, wrists and ankles secured to the legs of the bed with soft cords and totally open to anything and everything she wanted to do with me. It was an incredible feeling, being so wide-open, so vulnerable and helpless, and she took full advantage of it. With her still wearing her school skirt and blouse I felt even more helpless and exposed than I would have done had she been naked too.

Using hands and mouth she stroked and nibbled along every inch of my body, nuzzling and nipping at my neck, knowing it drove me wild. Finding the most sensitive spot under my ribs she tickled until I almost cried. Kissing and licking her way around my outstretched arms and legs, she then teased, nibbled, squeezed my nipples until they ached, but always bypassed the part I really wanted her to tease, until I was almost begging her to touch me there.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

Even then, she would only kiss and stroke softly, enough to make me squirm with frustration but never hard enough to allow me to climax. Time and time again I was on the very brink but she always stopped before fulfillment, leaving me writhing about and almost crying.

Finally she positioned herself over me and insisted that she had to come “properly” before she would allow me the relief I was so desperate for. She had removed her panties at some point and I was just able to reach her very wet slit with my tongue. As I started licking and pressing she pushed herself further onto my face, letting me probe deeper still, teasing her love-button and nibbling until I felt her love juices flow freely onto my face and she almost collapsed across me.

After a few moments she recovered enough to give me my reward. Her fingers spread my pussy lips wide as her tongue explored my deepest, most sensitive parts, while her fingers rubbed and squeezed my hard aching clit and then I was coming so hard, and yet she still carried on, laughing as I writhed my way to another climax. I was screaming as I went over the top and I arched my body upwards against my bonds, squirting as I came again and again before collapsing helplessly.

So that was my first introduction to bondage. And it was so incredible I never lost my taste for it. I found later that Karen had “initiated” the other two in our little group into the joys of bondage, and from that point our sexy fun reached new heights.

There was one time for example when the four of us went camping…but that, as they say, is another story. .

Published 
Written by hotgirluk26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments