Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first lesbian orgy

"My first experience of lesbian orgy delights"

59
26 Comments 26
116k Views 116k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Legendary Story
2007 was an important year for me. I had turned eighteen; went to university and had my first sexual experience with more than one girl. At the time, I was seeing my best friend Gemma. We had been together since my first year at college and we continued to be an item until our first year at Uni when being at different universities put a strain on our relationship. Even so, we remained friends and to this day there is something special between us and always will be. My first lesbian experience was with Gemma and a part of me will always love her even though I am with Laura. This story is from the August of that year and a month before I started at Uni. Going to a university of the town where I lived was for me less daunting than it must have been for Gemma who was heading for Sussex in the September.

It was a lousy summer from memory with loads of rain and not a lot of sun, in contrast to the previous year, which was a scorcher. Never the less as teenagers we were out most days after quitting college and most nights too. I was openly and comfortably bisexual and my closest circle knew that. Gemma was full lesbian and a hot one it has to be said. Her half Japanese looks made her both cute and sexy. Her hair was long and black and she possessed the loveliest brown eyes. I had equally long, blonde hair and had by then acquired my double D boobs. This was a bit of a double edged sword. I got my first modelling contract that year, after being ‘spotted’ when I joined my cousin as a guest at one of her shoots. However, for the most part I was being whistled and beeped at left right and centre. I don’t want to sound immodest but it did seem like that.

Gemma and I used to hang out with another girl called Maisie, who was I suppose bicurious although she had dated a few guys. Maisie went to the same college as us. She had shortish mousy hair and a really tight body. I definitely fancied her but apart from Gemma I hadn’t even kissed another girl. One night, Maisie confided in us that she had the hots for this other girl called Penny. Penny had been to a different college but was a friend of a friend and Maisie said she was going to chat her up.

The next evening we all met up at a party in town. Maisie pointed out the object of her desires, who was dancing with a couple of girls. Penny was a very feminine lesbian. She was slim with shoulder-length dark hair and blonde highlights. Maisie knew that she was single somehow and after a drink or two made her move and engaged herself in conversation with the said Penny. Gemma and I watched and giggled from a safe distance. After ten minutes it was clear from the body language that Maisie was Penny’s type and half an hour later they disappeared without trace for the rest of the evening.

It was a few days later when Maisie answered her text and revealed that she and Penny had found a room the other night and were totally into each other. We arranged to go out the following weekend as two couples. We met up in a bar in town and found a quiet table where we could chill and drink cider.

“Maisie worked her magic then?” Said Gemma with her normal lack of tact.

“Ha ha you could say that,” said Penny. “She’s so cute, how could I resist?”

Maisie looked at each of us bashfully. Penny was right, she was cute and her short hair suited her slightly rosy cheeks and hazel eyes.

I joined Penny at the bar as we fetched the next round while the other two went to the loo. Penny had a very flirtatious way about her and I gained the impression that she wanted to get in my knickers. She knew I was steady with Gemma, but I think she wanted to play the field. I have to say, that Penny wasn’t exactly my type as such, but there was something very sexy about her and she had a lovely pert bum. We sat down and rejoined our girlfriends.

“Can I make a suggestion?” Said Penny when we had sipped our cider and chatted at some length about who was the hottest female singer at the moment.

“Go for it?” I said.

“Have you guys ever been to Connect4?”

“Where’s that?” I asked.

“It’s the only proper lesbian club in town,” said Penny.

I looked at Gemma. I had no idea Lincoln had one. Gemma and I had always been content with going to mainstream pubs and clubs. I don’t think we had ever really considered hanging out in a gay bar. Even Gemma, who was more lesbian than me didn’t see herself as gay. As far as we were concerned we were just girls who were into girls. Being gay was more a socio-sexual statement in our view and not just about sex. Maybe we were idealistic or unrealistic, who knows. However, I’ll try most things once, so saw no objection.

“Why not!” I exclaimed and the others hummed with approval.

Penny was obviously more into the scene, but I guess she just wanted us to see what else there was on offer.

It actually turned out to be a small place concealed down a little alleyway. It wasn’t somewhere you would ever pass, unless you knew it was there. It was obviously very much an underground kind of place. I’ve returned many times since, and have made several friends there. My eyes were opened a bit at the time. I’ll be tactful by saying that some of the girls were more feminine than others. Quite a few girls were kissing, some quite passionately. Also, without wanting to blow my own trumpet, Gemma and I drew quite a few stares when we entered. OK, I’ll cut the bullshit. We were hot and we knew it.

“Why is it called Connect4?” I asked.

Penny shrugged and said it was in homage to some sort of board game, but what that’s got to do with lesbians, I still never worked out.

We had another couple of drinks in there and got nicely merry. Me and Gemma and Penny and Maisie ended up kissing and then for a laugh we did a little swapsies and I kissed Penny while Gemma and Maisie snogged. Penny surprised me slightly and kissed me deeply and gave my bum a squeeze. Before I knew it, we were both touching each other and only parted when Gemma and Maisie split us up, themselves all silly and giggly.

There was a knew dimension to our friendship all of a sudden and rather than feeling awkward or embarrassed we felt closer. I can’t remember who made the first suggestion because were all a bit squiffy but we ended up in a corner and the discussion turned to us meeting up on the Saturday afternoon for a sleepover.

“That sounds like fun,” I said.

“Just a sleepover?” Said Penny.

Maisie looked at her girlfriend and blushed and then she looked at me and licked her lips.

“Have you done something like that before?” Asked Gemma, getting the drift.

“I’ve been with two girls,” said Penny. “But a foursome would be a new experience,” she admitted.

I have to concede that I was completely up for it. I loved Gemma and we had great sex, but the thought of kissing three girls and licking all that pussy made me wet. However, I would only do it if Gemma was up for it..

“What do you think baby?” I said, turning to Gemma.

“I’m Ok with it, if you are.”

I held her hands and looked in her beautiful brown eyes.

“You sure?”

“Yes, it will be an experience,” she said.

“We’re in!” I said.

Penny stroked her girlfriend’s hair and smiled.

“I’m happy for you all to come to mine on Saturday, if we’re all free!” Suggested Penny.

We thought that was a nice idea and we all agreed to chip in with the drinks.

Kissing Penny had been a defining moment for me in a way.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

I had only kissed a couple of guys and didn’t enjoy it. Kissing Gemma for the first time had been amazing and Penny was too. Her lips were so soft, and I presume she thought the same about me. It was a good thing I liked kissing girls because a couple of days later I was going to be doing a lot of it.

Gemma and I were excited for the rest of the week and couldn’t keep our hands off each other; teasing and winding each other up about what we were going to do with the other girls. We were both equally turned on with the prospect of doing our first daisy chain. I so wanted Gemma to lick me out while Penny or Maisie did it to her. I don’t think I’ve had so many orgasms just from Gemma fingering my pussy as I fantasized over the other girls. I actually became worried that I was building myself up for a disappointment when it came to the thing itself. I’m pleased to say, my first lesbian orgy didn’t disappoint.

-------------------------------

On the Saturday afternoon, Gemma came round to mine and we took the bus from there to Penny’s. It was only a mile or so, and we could have walked but couldn’t be arsed. Maisie was already there when we arrived. It was one of the rare warm sunny days of the summer and we had all gone for some sort of short summer dress. I remember that mine was a little bit see-through and neither Penny nor Maisie could take their eyes off me. My hair was all fluffy from my shower and to be honest we all smelled good. Even after a few minutes there was an air of anticipation and sexual tension. We sat around on Penny’s cushions with a bottle of beer each, all wondering who was going to be the first to dive in.

When you come to the point where you’ve organised something like that, you feel like you want someone else to make the first move. Once I started there would be no stopping me. I think everyone thought the same. In the end, me being me, I sat up and knelt behind Penny and squeezed her boobs through her dress as I kissed her head. That did it. Gemma and Maisie jumped up and began to kiss as I moved Penny’s hair to one side, so I could kiss her neck. Penny turned her head and a second later we were kissing passionately. I was suddenly aware of a hand on my boob and it wasn’t Penny’s. The other two were still kissing but someone was having a good feel of my breasts and it was making my nipples hard.

After a while, we changed partners and I found myself kissing Maisie. She didn’t mess about and put her hand up my dress as our tongues intertwined. She soon found my panties while I felt her pert little boobs through her top, and I began to undo the buttons. It wasn’t long before we were rolling around on the floor, with Gemma and Penny lain parallel with us and kissing deeply. Me and Penny both began to get more and more turned on as I felt between her legs and discovered the dampness of her panty gusset.

Penny and Gemma had begun to slip out of their dresses, Maisie and I followed suit. We were all down to our bra and panties as we stroked each other’s legs and I ran my hand over Gemma’s hair as Maisie unfastened her bra. I slipped my hand down the back of Gemma’s black knickers and felt her delightfully wet pussy lips. I fingered her gently as I kissed her neck and Penny kissed her on the lips. We gradually removed our underwear as each girl kissed each other. It reached the point where we were exchanging kisses, randomly swapping partners as we sat in a little huddle, kissing and fondling. My pussy was really wet, which Penny discovered as she slipped three fingers in effortlessly. I was in turn fingering Maisie and Gemma at the same time, as Gemma kissed me deeply.

Our little session of group sex became hotter and hotter as everyone’s breathing grew deeper. We were moaning and whimpering amid the constant stimulation. Gemma and Penny decided it was a good idea to focus their attention on me. The two girls set about sucking my breasts as I leant against the biggest cushion. As this was going on, my pussy tingling, Maisie parted my knees and nestled her face between my legs and began to lick me out. I began to moan uncontrollably, with my nipples rock hard and Maisie’s tongue expertly stroking my clit. I fondled Penny’s breasts while Gemma gave me a beautiful, tender wet kiss. My pussy was just oozing with love juice and Maisie was herself moaning now as her girlfriend fingered her from behind.

I had an amazing, breathtaking orgasm from Maisie’s mouth and as I came Penny pushed me back against the cushion and straddled my face with her shaved quim, wet and glistening. I accepted her pussy gratefully and slid my tongue along the length of her vulva as I felt another tongue enter my own pussy. Penny was so juicy and a joy to eat. It was hard to concentrate as my own pussy was being licked, I suspect by Gemma, but I just learned to go with the flow. It wasn’t long before I had Penny trembling on my face as her honey drizzled into my mouth. She turned round when she had calmed down and kissed me lovingly.

Over the next hour, we shared each other’s bodies; sucking breasts, licking pussy and kissing deeply. We had orgasm after sweet orgasm from the sensitive but rampant lesbian love we were enjoying.

I was laying against the sofa, being French kissed by Maisie, when Penny interrupted us. Unphased, Maisie turned her attention to Gemma. Penny helped me to my feet and groped my bum cheeks as we fell onto the sofa. We knelt face to face as we kissed and fondled each other’s breasts. Penny nibbled my ear and as she did, she whispered that she wanted to mash pussys in a tribbing session. I nodded my approval as Gemma and Maisie formed a sixty nine on the carpet. The sight of my girlfriend eating pussy as her own sweet cunt was being licked made me so so wet. I eagerly pulled Penny towards me, and shared a long lingering kiss with her, the sound of the other two making me more and more excited. Unable to contain ourselves, me and Penny leant back and gripped each other’s hands and scissored our legs together.

By now, I had lost count of how many orgasms I had had, but I just became hungrier and hungrier. Penny was good. Our pussy’s were moist and our labia fused into a delicious oneness of sex. Her hair was in her face, becoming a little damp with perspiration as her gyrations increased in intensity and our mutual orgasm got closer. I had to cling on, with my hand gripped tightly around her wrist as my moans became a frenzy. My whole body was shaking as the tingly, yummy sensations welled up from my pussy. Penny joined me in her own ecstasy as our pussys melted into one and we came and came and came.

Gemma and Maisie had had their own tumultuous climax, licking each other to orgasm and we all finished up on the sofa in a big wet puddle of sex, kissing and licking. We were a tangle of bodies in a sort of criss-cross sixty nine. I wasn’t sure whose boobs I was fondling or whose bum was in my face as girl made love to girl. When I thought I couldn’t cum any more, Penny suggested that we form a circle on the floor, so that everyone was being licked and licking pussy at the same time. This was my first daisy chain. I can’t honestly remember whose juicy cunt I had the honour of noshing but it was an amazing experience one way or another as we moaned our way to another amazing finish.

We hadn’t had the time or the inclination for a break because the sex was so amazing. It must have been two hours of non-stop lesbian sex and maybe five orgasms. My bottle of beer didn’t touch the sides. Well actually that’s not true…if you get my meaning.

I don’t think it’s something you could do every week because it’s so intense, but it’s a lovely treat to pile in with other girls now and then. I know I’ll never forget my first lesbian orgy.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments