Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Submissive Encounter

"Rebecca has always been curious about her submissive side - it's about to be awakened..."

23
11 Comments 11
36.1k Views 36.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story

“You’re not freaking out are you?” My friend Amy asked looking frantically at me. She had just told me her biggest secret; she ‘belonged’ to a woman named Nina whom she lived with and had a dom/sub relationship with – big deal.

“No I’m fine,” I laughed, hitting her playfully across the shoulders. Amy relaxed and smiled at me; I could see the relief in her face.

“Good, because I really want you to come over but they said I had to tell you because well…” she hesitated, looking awkward again.

“It’s okay, I understand,” I said reassuringly. Secretly I was actually looking forward to meeting these women as a big fantasy of mine is being controlled. Amy grinned and changed the subject. It was arranged that I was to go over there Friday night.

 I walked up the long private driveway leading to a beautiful converted barn set in large, well manicured grounds. I reached the door and rang the bell once. From inside I heard the thudding of footsteps; the door opened and Amy stood there grinning at me, her face slightly flushed.

“Hey,” she said, “Come in!” I stepped inside into a large gallery area and was stunned at how beautiful the building was with a combination of traditional exposed beams and modern glass feature walls. “Let me take your coat,” Amy offered, bringing me back to reality.

“Thanks,” I replied handing it to her, I slipped off my boots and was storing them in the corner when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around to see who it was and saw that it was a woman of about twenty-six years old; she had russet autumnal hair and striking green eyes. She was beautiful but I felt intimidated by her presence, especially as she stared at me intently. I soon figured out why.

“Mistress,” said Amy softly, “this is my friend Rebecca. Rebecca this is my Mistress, Nina.”

“Hello Rebecca,” said Nina warmly, “it’s so nice to finally meet you.”

“Thank you,” I replied. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too Nina. Amy speaks very highly of you.” I saw Amy blush slightly but she smiled at me in a thankful sort of way.

“I like to hear that,” Nina said turning to Amy and gently brushing her cheek with her fingers. “She also talks a lot about you too.”

“The good stuff I hope,” I added with a wink to Amy. Amy laughed and I immediately felt the atmosphere relax.

“Come; let’s go to the kitchen, I think Georgie is in there,” Nina said beckoning us to follow. I was intrigued; I knew Georgie was another ‘Dom’ but other than that, Amy hadn’t said anything about her.

We entered the massive kitchen, once again beautifully designed with black granite work surfaces with an island in the middle. Seated on the other side of the island, half hidden behind a laptop screen was a blonde woman, who I took to be Georgie. I followed Amy and Nina through, casually looking around when I heard Amy say, “Hello Miss Georgie, this is my friend Rebecca.”

I turned just as Georgie looked up and my breath caught. For a moment that felt like a lifetime I forgot how to speak as I looked into the eyes of what I can only describe as the eyes of a goddess. Georgie was about twenty-four years old and had eyes of pure sapphire blue. Her hair was not blonde it was liquid gold and her skin was gently tanned. Even though she was sitting down I could tell that she was about 5ft 7, slim but toned in build and had gorgeous D cup breasts. I couldn’t take my eyes off her and was thoroughly glad that she was the first to speak.

“Hello Rebecca,” she said softly, almost purring, looking meaningfully into my eyes. I couldn’t hold her stare, and I knew as soon as I looked down that she had me.

“Hi,” I replied shyly looking at her again but not directly into those eyes. At this point Nina was gathering mugs from a cupboard and Amy was helping, but I knew Amy had seen what had happened and I really wanted to talk to her. Before I could, however, the goddess spoke again.

“So, Amy tells us you’re quite the comedian,” Georgie said closing her laptop and gesturing to the stool next to her.

“I have my moments,” I replied sitting down, “what have you told them?” I added turning to Amy.

“Oh, you know how you have a wickedly sarcastic sense of humour and seem to be able to retort back at anything.” Amy laughed. I chuckled and thanked Nina as she handed me a hot drink.

“So basically, you actually told them how much of a nutter I am!” I joked making a face at Amy who came and sat opposite me. All three women laughed and the conversation went from there. I was still very much aware of Georgie sitting next to me and couldn’t help the feelings of arousal that built inside of me.

A while later Nina turned and whispered something to Amy to which Amy nodded and they both got up.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” Amy told me. Seeing the confused look on my face she hardened her stare, I then understood.

“Oh okay, cool,” I replied. They both left the room leaving me sitting at the island with Georgie. A slightly awkward silence followed.

“She won’t be long,” Georgie announced breaking the quiet. I nodded slowly sipping the last of my drink. “So I take it Amy has told you about us?”

“Yes, she has,” I replied turning to face her. Georgie watched me, carefully studying my reactions.

“You’re not bothered by it?” she asked, narrowing her eyes in a questioning way.

“No not at all,” I answered, “well I have to admit it isn’t something you hear about every day, but I’m okay with it, kind of curious as well.”

“Really?” Georgie said her eyes widening in surprise. She leant in closer towards me. “Is it a fantasy of yours then?” I couldn’t help it, I blushed and looked away.

“Sort of,” I admitted. I heard her laugh and felt the blue eyes burning on me, but couldn’t bring myself to look into them. To my relief, Nina and Amy returned at that moment. I couldn’t help watching in awe at the control Nina had over Amy, but at the same time the way she looked at her told me that she loved her and I knew already that Amy adored her.

“So tell me, Rebecca, what is Amy like at college?” Nina announced as we were sitting in the lounge. It was some hours later and we had been joined by four other residents of the house. Sophie; a small mid-twenties woman and her sub, Jen and Rachel; a fiery looking redhead woman and her sub, Kelsey. I had established that Georgie had no sub and that just fuelled the intense feelings of attraction for her, going on inside me.

“Yes do tell,” Rachel added, her arm around Kelsey gently stroking her hair. “I bet she’s quite different to here?” My gaze flicked to Amy who had a pretty anxious look on her face, her eyes caught mine and I saw the worry. I frowned and looked straight at Nina.

“Well she never gets into trouble, she leaves that to me.” I began. “She’s much cleverer than me; always gets higher in the exams, but she’s fun and trustworthy and a really good friend.” Nina smiled and ran her fingers down Amy’s cheek, who now looked a little less worried.

“That’s good to hear, you’ve made me proud my little puppy,” Nina said looking at Amy.

“Thank you Mistress,” Amy replied blushing and gently cuddled up to Nina who wrapped her arm around her. A small silence followed as we sat thinking. It was broken by Georgie.

“So Amy, what is Rebecca like at college?” she asked. It was my turn to blush as all eyes turned to me.

“Well she’s much bolder than me and I think she’s a ninja in disguise judging by the amount of time she’s avoided tutors with her phone.” Amy began, here we all laughed. “But she’s a brilliant friend, she doesn’t judge and you can talk to her about anything.” I smiled at Amy who grinned back. “Nutty as a fruit cake just about sums her up.”

“Nah,” I replied, “Fruity as a nut cake.” The whole room laughed and we settled down into more general conversation.

Throughout the evening I kept glancing at Georgie who seemed to keep glancing at me as more than once did our eyes meet. Sometime later when Sophie, Jen, Rachel and Kelsey had gone to bed, Georgie moved from her position on a solitary arm chair and came and sat beside me on one of the sofas. The talk continued until Nina announced that she and Amy were going up to bed. That left just Georgie and I. There was a slight awkward silence that followed which I ended up breaking.

“Well this is nice,” I said in the same kind of voice your Gran uses at Christmas. I looked at Georgie trying to keep a straight face and failed as she burst out laughing. We laughed for a few minutes, which released some of the awkwardness.

“Amy’s right,” she giggled. “You are funny.” I grinned and stood up, stretched a bit.

 “I think I’m going to…FUCK MY LIFE!” I cried as I saw the massive eight-legged thing scoot over the living room floor and disappear under a chair.

“It’s okay,” Georgie said, her voice sounding very close all of a sudden. I turned and realised that I had jumped straight onto the sofa and was crouching, almost pressed against, her. I looked up and met her melting blue eyes.

“It’s okay,” she said softly again, gently brushing a stray lock of hair from my face. “It won’t hurt you.” I continued to stare into her eyes and I felt myself move so that I was kneeling next to her.

“I’ll protect you,” she continued, her voice now a whisper. I felt myself nod, and leant towards her face. She responded and bent hers towards me and I could feel my heart thumping as she got closer and closer. My breath caught as I felt her nose press against my own. She was so close. My lips parted and I tilted my head, closing my eyes as I did. I felt her shift and after one long second her lips pressed to my own.

The release was instantaneous. Hours of sexual tension was washed away in a frenzy of tongues and kisses. I hooked my arms around her neck as she pushed me onto my back. I spread my legs so that she was between them as we continued to kiss. She pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. My breathing was heavy as I stared back at the two jewels.

“Shall we go upstairs and play?” Georgie whispered, caressing my cheek with her fingertips. I shivered and goose bumps appeared all over me. I was slightly scared, still being, technically, a virgin, but Georgie seemed to read my mind.

“It's okay, no toys involved, it’ll be just our bodies and me introducing you to what it feels like to be controlled.” I took a deep breath, looked her fully in the eyes and nodded.

“Okay,” I whispered, “Miss Georgie.”

As soon as I said it, she changed.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Her eyes darkened and her whole being radiated a strong force that made me feel small, fragile…submissive. Silently she rose, taking my hands and pulling me up as well. Stepping towards me, she cupped my face in her hands.

“As of this moment, you’re mine for tonight,” she said in a low voice. “You will refer to me as Miss Georgie, as you are not officially my submissive. Anything I tell you to do, you are to do without question, understood?”

“Yes Miss Georgie,” I replied. I think my eyes conveyed the slight fear I felt, for Georgie then leant close to me and, in a soft whisper, said:

“I will not hurt you.” I nodded once and relaxed. She then took my hand and led me upstairs to her room.

Her room was big with an en suite. It had a large black leather sleigh bed in the middle, dressed in snow white covers. Georgie shut the door and walked over to the bed, sat down and looked at me. I went to copy her but had barely lifted my foot when she spoke.

“Did I tell you to move?” Georgie asked looking directly at me; her voice was soft but had a commanding tone that expected to be obeyed. It turned me on immediately. Remembering our contract I responded.

“No, Miss Georgie,” I replied, dropping my eyes, “I’m sorry.” I was aching for her now and she knew it.

 “That’s okay, but I don’t expect to have to tell you again.” she purred, the blue jewels of her eyes sparkling with pleasure. “Now, come here and stand in front of me with your feet shoulder width apart, your hands behind your back, with one hand holding the other wrist, and your eyes to the floor.”

I obeyed immediately and stood in front of her the way she wanted, my heart rate increasing. She didn’t move but I could feel her eyes running up and down my body. Eventually, she rose and began circling me. When behind me, she gently pulled the elastic from my hair, letting my long brown locks flow down my back. She teased it in her fingers, arranging it how she liked it, making me shiver, and then continued around me until she was facing me once more. With my eyes still to the floor, she began to slowly unbutton her shirt; instinctively I lifted my eyes so that I could see her hands just reaching the lower buttons. They stopped, poised where they were; I darted my eyes to the floor again and felt the heat rise in my face. I felt her move and then watched the shirt fall and land in a heap just to the left of me.

“Now you may look,” she said with a hint of amusement in her voice. I lifted my eyes slowly, up her still covered legs, past the belt that sat on her perfectly curved hips, over her beautifully toned stomach, over her gorgeous breasts, not fully revealed in her black and red bra, rising and falling with each breath and finally up over her neck with her golden hair flowing over her shoulders, and coming to rest gazing into her eyes, full of power and lust.

“Put your arms by your side,” she whispered.

I obeyed instantly, still locked onto her hypnotising gaze. She brought her arms towards me, took the bottom of my top in her hands and pulled it up and over my head. I felt my skin react to the cooler air, but didn’t move as she then tugged at my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to the floor. Georgie then stepped back and ran her eyes up and down me, and I watched as a small smile appeared on her face. She then turned around and pulled the duvet cover down the bed, turning her head back to me, she spoke.

“Come, get in and lie down,” she whispered, stepping aside to let me past.

I slipped into the covers and settled down onto the pillows, and turned my head to face her. Georgie smiled and began to unbuckle the belt to her jeans, sliding them down her long legs. Stepping out of them she climbed into bed next to me, lay down beside me and brought her lips to mine, kissing them softly. As we kissed, Georgie ran her hand over my body, massaging my breasts, caressing my stomach and finally reaching the heat between my legs. I let out a small moan as she pressed two fingers, through my underwear onto my burning clit, prompting her to rub it harder. She brought her hand back to my breasts and gently teased them with her thumb.

“I think we need to get rid of this, don’t you think?” Georgie whispered, tugging at my bra. I giggled and arched my back to allow her to unbuckle it. Once off, she bent her head and began to kiss and lick my breasts, sucking on my sensitive nipples. I began to moan and the burning ache between my legs became almost unbearable.

“Please Georgie…I…I mean Miss Georgie,” I stammered between moans, “Please make me cum, I’m aching for you!”

Georgie stopped her assault on my breasts and drew herself up to look at me. I stared back into her smouldering blue eyes, silently begging her, and watched as a small smile turned the corners of her mouth. Without a word, she sat up and straddled me; leaning over me towards the top of the bed, she reached behind the pillows and pulled out two silk scarves with one end of each attached to the bed frame. Taking my arms, she raised them above my head and gently secured the silk to each of my wrists. Still saying nothing, she bent down and kissed me hard on the lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth, I moaned and instinctively tried to bring my arms around to hold her to me, but the restraints held fast. She drew back and grinned widely and I understood her meaning – she was in control now.

Shuffling backwards, Georgie bent her head once more and began softly kissing my neck, running her lips along my collar bone. The kissing continued down my body, over my breasts and navel until she was at the hem of my underwear. By now, I was all but panting and a light sweat had broken out over my brow. Positioning herself between my legs, Georgie removed my soaked panties and threw them onto the floor. She caught my gaze and held it as she slowly lowered herself towards my glistening lips. When her mouth was only millimetres away, she blew onto me gently causing me to whimper.

Still holding me with her eyes, she whispered, “You only cum when I tell you, do you understand?” I nodded fast and moaned, squirming against the restraints. She didn’t move; “I said, do you understand?” she repeated, her blue eyes boring into me.

“Yes Miss Georgie, I understand – I will not cum until you tell me to!” I panted. Georgie’s mouth curved slightly in response and, gripping my thighs, she brought her mouth over my hot soaked pussy. I let out a primaeval moan that was sure to have woken the rest of the house. I didn’t care though as the pleasure I was experiencing was incredible. Georgie worked me with her tongue, running it along my wet lips and sensitive clit whilst I writhed around on the bed, struggling against my restraints. She brought her hand around and inserted an index finger inside of me, massaging me gently. I was so wet it wasn’t long before she had two and then three fingers inside of me and was rubbing me ever swelling g-spot whilst constantly working my clit with her tongue. It was getting more and more difficult to hold back the colossal orgasm that was building within me, so when I thought I couldn’t hold it anymore, I lifted my head to look at her.

“Please Miss Georgie!” I cried, panting, “Please let me cum, I don’t think I can hold it much longer!”

My head fell back on the pillow and my eyes rolled back in my head and Georgie stopped. I lie there panting for a moment, relishing the brief relief. I raised my head again and met Georgie’s eyes, her face was calm and enigmatic, but her eyes couldn’t hide the intense excitement that she was feeling. Her fingers, still inside of me, were steady and her mouth glistened with my wetness. Still holding me with her unwavering gaze she said the words I was longing to hear.

“You may cum.”

My head fell back once more onto the pillow and Georgie resumed her licking and rubbing. This time instead of fighting the feelings, I let myself be taken by them; my breathing slowed into heavy deep breaths as I felt the warmth begin to spread all over me. After a few minutes I let out a long moan and felt myself begin to contract around Georgie’s fingers. She sucked even harder on my clit and within seconds my hips bucked and back arched as I came hard all over her. I lay there trembling, weak with my eyes closed as the orgasm subsided. I felt Georgie releasing the restraints on my arms and then pulling me towards her. She held me in her arms, kissing and stroking my hair and within minutes I was asleep.

I woke up about half an hour later still in her arms. I wriggled out of her embrace so that I could see her face. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and her eyes were still sparkling with excitement. I pushed her onto her back and slid my right hand down her stomach; she was still wearing underwear so I pushed my hand into her panties and caressed her with my fingertips. She was smooth apart from a soft mound of blonde hair at the top. I began to sit up, but stopped suddenly remembering our deal. I turned to face Georgie and found her looking at my with a curious and slightly amused look on her face. I felt myself blush, but kept my hand where it was in her panties.

“Please may I pleasure you, Miss Georgie?” I asked softly, looking shyly at her.

Georgie smiled and settled deeper onto the bed, spreading her legs slightly as she did. She raised her hand to my face and pulled it close to hers; I leant forward and met her kiss. She pulled back, looked and me and said, “Yes, yes you may.”

I grinned and shuffled down the bed, placing myself between her legs as she had done with me. Gently pulling off her panties, I lowered myself down to her and breathed in her sweet wetness. I glanced up at her to see her watching me with the same curiously amused expression I was already growing to love. I looked away and lowered myself fully and pressed my lips to her. I heard her moan softly and took that as my cue to begin licking and sucking at her pussy. For a while, I copied what she had done to me, but then, instead of using my fingers, I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside of her, tasting her tangy juices. Georgie moaned louder and arched her back in response. Using my thumb, I gently rubbed her throbbing clit, whilst circling my tongue deep inside of her. Within moments she was cumming all over my mouth and I drank in her juices.

I awoke the next morning with Georgie spooning me from behind. I stretched and winced slightly as I flexed my wrists and grinned widely as the memories from the night before came flooding back. Twisting around, I looked at Georgie’s sleeping face and knew that this wouldn’t be the last time I’d see it. I was hers now, I belonged to her and, as if she could read my mind, her eyes opened and she smiled as she kissed me.

***

Part two of Rebecca and Georgie’s bedroom adventures will follow soon!

 

Published 
Written by Servraine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments