Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time...With a girl

"This, is a true story ;)"

59
35 Comments 35
43.7k Views 43.7k
612 words 612 words
Famous Story
Sat at the bar, waiting for my date. It was 10.34pm, he was meant to turn up at 10. ''Bartender give me a large vodka''

''Date hasn't turned up?''

''Yeah.'' I answered, picking up my vodka.

As I downed my Vodka, A girl about the same age as me, and a bit taller with light brown hair all the way down her back approached. Her breasts were larger than mine, maybe a D cup. I was A cup.

See looked at me with her luscious light green eyes, ''Want a drink?''

''Oh, sorry was in a daydream.'' I said shaking my head.
 
''That's alright.'' She replied.

We started talking, and we got on well. After a few more drinks, I glanced at the clock it was midnight. ''Look at the time. I best go....'' Before I could finish my sentence, she kissed me. ''I'm sorry but I'...''

She kissed me again only this time she put her tongue in my mouth. It took me a second to get used to it but I did. We tongue wrestled for what seemed ages. When we pulled away, her eyes was full of sexual desire.

She jumped off the stool and grabbed my hand. We rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. We once again started tongue wrestling and before I knew it my top was off.

She started working on my breasts. I started to fidget, ''Just relax.''

''Don't they put you off?''

She giggled and said, ''No, they fit right into my hands.''

With those words, she began to suck my nipples. Soon gasps and moans of pleasure filled the bathrooms. I slid my hands under her skirt and began to rub. She responded to this by nibbling my nipples, then she worked her way southward and slowly pulled my shorts down.

''I can wait no longer, please'' She smirked and started to stroke my throbbing clit and I went weak in the knees.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

Fearing I would collapse, she sat me down on the toliet and ripped my panties off, revealing my wet pussy. She rubbed her finger over my slit before dipping inside.

''It's so wet.'' She licked her fingers. "And tasty.'' She dove her head and licked me madly.

My moans of delight turned into screams. I gripped her hair and forced my hips forward, ''I'm going to...." I squirted. She made me squirt so powerfully that I started shaking and leaned forward to rest for a few minute.

We switched positions. I dove my head right in, and licked and nibbled her clit. She moaned in pleasure as I slid in a finger...then another and another.
 
''More!'' She forced her hips forward and my jaw began to ache,. ''Oh my God!'' she came hard and I swallowed it all.

I brought her up to her feet and we got dressed. We looked at each other and giggled. She put her arms around me and said, ''Thanks for the wonderful time.''

I giggled ''Your welcome.'' With that, we kissed I felt her slid something into my back pocket of my shorts, she pulled away, winked and left.

I put my hand in my back pocket and felt a piece of paper, I looked at it smiled and giggled, I was the girls number, at the top was her name, and it was Jessica, I picked up my panties, and put them in my bag, and walked out, with what felt, hundreds of eyes looking at me.

Me and Jessica regularly talk and fuck.

Sorry for it being so short, It's my first story.

 
Published 
Written by xHollster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments