Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Introduction to swinging sex. CH 18

"The next step in my group sex journey; opening up with women"

50
23 Comments 23
24.5k Views 24.5k
6.8k words 6.8k words
My continuing journey into swinging sex. Please read Chapters 1 - 17 first.

In the days following that first swinger’s party, I was as horny as hell. I was determined to explore this as far as I could. I think what impressed me the most was that all the guests seemed so much like me. Just ordinary people who loved open sex as much as I did. Seeing some of them dressed in their street clothes when we were leaving brought this home. They could have been going to a bar or restaurant for the night. But they hadn’t. They came to a sex party and shared themselves and their partners with everyone else in a room full of people having sex together.

I told my girlfriend about the night with every detail. Her immediate reaction was “Get me in”.

I had three contacts from the night. The woman who had introduced me to the party, the party host and the couple that I had been chatting with, where the lady had kissed her husband’s cum from my mouth. We had swapped numbers at the end of the night with promises to meet again soon. I called the host the next day and thanked her for allowing me to attend and told her how much I had enjoyed it. She made some complimentary comments about my playing and asked if I would like to be called for the next one. I enthusiastically agreed. I also called the woman who had made the introduction for me and thanked her. She wondered out loud why our mutual fuck friend had been hiding me from her. I laughed and told her I would love to catch up with her, either alone or with our mutual friend for a threesome night. We agreed to make it happen soon. I left it another few days before I called the new couple I had met. I didn’t want to appear too eager. Although I wanted to meet them again to explore a new fantasy that had crept into my head, my main motive was to find out how to get into the Bareback and Facial parties they had mentioned to me. We also agreed that we would ‘catch up’ for a drink soon.

About a week later, the woman who was sharing our mutual fuck friend, called me and asked if I would like to come over and ‘catch up’. I quickly deduced that ‘catch up’ was the term used in these circles to mean get together for sex. On the day, I found myself taking extra time to get ready, with freshly painted nails, makeup and hair. I wanted to match this meticulously made up lady with the gorgeous figure. I wasn’t even sure if I was going to see her alone or if she had invited our friend for a threesome. I didn’t really care, but the thought of it being only the two of us gave me an extra tingle. I had only ever been all-girl with my best friend. This felt like a first date.

She answered the door with a big smile and a breezy welcome. A warm, one armed hug with a kiss on the cheek very close to my lips. I felt her breasts press into mine during the hug. Was I feeling her tits or was she feeling mine? She waved me over to the couch in a sunny room and poured some wine before sitting down next to me. There was no sign of our mutual fuck friend and I didn’t ask if he was coming. Time would tell I figured. She was wearing a very short skirt and sleeveless top and I caught myself admiring her smooth legs and toned arms.

We talked about the party night. How many fucks we’d had and she told me which people she had come across before. I asked her lots of questions about the protocols and how widespread this scene was. Turns out it was far more prevalent than I could have imagined. She told me of many other parties that she could take me to and my cunt twitched at the thought. Even though we had spoken candidly about my sexual experience during our first meeting, her frankness was refreshing and enlightening. Another kindred spirit for sure.

This time she told me a lot about the things she did and how she got into group sex and swinging. By her reckoning, she had fucked about a hundred and fifty guys over the past few years. I suddenly felt like an amateur but happy at the future prospects available. As the wine flowed she pulled her feet up on the couch and twisted sideways towards me. I could see up her skirt under her knees and she was without underwear. Her cunt lips were very full and fleshy and pouted out thickly between her thighs. She watched me and lazily swung one knee in and out while we talked, opening and closing her legs so I could clearly see her cunt. I held back a bit, enjoying the show. I had some stomach flutters as I realized there would be just the two of us. No man today.

Even though she had rubbed her hand in my cunt at the party and we had watched each other fucking I wasn’t sure how to make a move. If it was a guy, I just would have put my mouth on his cock to get started. Instead, I put my finger in my mouth to wet it, leaned forward and wiped it gently up her flaps. She started slightly, gave a soft chuckle and rested one leg up against the back of the couch signalling her availability. Her cunt was now fully open, perfectly smooth with full pouty lips. My heart was beating quickly at the sight of it, so I reached out and ran my finger up it again, this time splitting the lips and wiping my finger over her clit. She settled back on the cushions and watched my face while I looked at her cunt and stroked my finger up and down her crack. She moistened quickly and soon my finger was sliding up and down on a slick coating of girl dew.

I felt bolder and wanted to do something else for her, so I pulled my top off over my head, unclipped my bra and dropped them on the floor. I sat up straight and thrust my tits forward for her to look at. While she stared at my tits, I held each nipple between my fingers and pulled them out hard and rotated them. God it always felt good. They firmed up quickly. I leaned forward offering them to her. She quickly sat forward and put both her hands under them, lifting them, feeling their weight and squeezing my flesh before putting her mouth onto my nipple and sucking it in. She squeezed it gently against the roof of her mouth, running her tongue back and forth under it. My nipples were very hard and she pulled off with pursed lips, drawing it out as far as she could until it popped out of her mouth. She continued with the other one, shooting sensations straight to my clit. I could feel myself getting wet. I was going to be a sloppy girl today.

While she sucked my nipples, I reached over and pulled her top off to free her tits. No bra here. Just firm tits. They really were magnificent. Large cones poking straight out from her chest, topped with pointy nipples. I just wanted to feel them and bury my face in them. I pushed her back from sucking on mine and followed her down onto the couch with a tit in each hand until we settled and I was able to put my mouth over one of those cones. I feasted on them, switching from nipple to nipple while I squeezed a tit in each hand. They were so firm; almost hard. I put both hands around one and squeezed it up to make the nipple push out, but it hardly made a difference. While I leaned over her, I felt her hand sliding up my thigh until she cupped my cunt. I was dripping. She slipped her hand inside my G and slid her fingers up and down my lips, wiping my slop over my clit. This was a practised hand and I was quickly on the rise to an orgasm, pushing myself onto her hand as she slipped some fingers into me. I fucked on her fingers with my head and hands buried in her tits. She pulled her fingers out and gently pushed back on my shoulders. I looked at her for a word or clue as to what she wanted next.

“Come with me,” was the answer.

I followed her through the house to her bedroom where she dropped her skirt and lay back on the bed. I followed, losing my skirt and G, all the while looking at her great body lying on the bed. I wanted to feel her cunt again and get my fingers up her. I lay down quickly and she took me in a firm embrace and kissed me fully on the mouth. I relaxed as her tongue rubbed on mine and her lips sucked my mouth while I ran my hand down her belly and between her legs. Her lips were wet, full and puffy. I split them with my fingers and stroked between them. Her hand went between my thighs and returned the favour. She was very wet and I could feel myself oozing. She rolled on top of me and rubbed her tits against mine, wiping them back and forth while we fingered each other and locked our lips. She started to become very rough on my hand, fucking herself down hard on my fingers. I went with her, shoving my fingers in firmly and letting her use them as a cock. She started moaning and buried her head in my neck. Sensing her orgasm, I held her tightly, rubbed my thumb on her clit and vigorously finger fucked her, hearing the squelching slap of my palm against her fat flaps. Her body bucked uncontrollably through her orgasm, her full weight upon me and her legs kicking the bed. I could feel her cunt contracting and pulsing in my hand, and feeling her need, roughly fucked my fingers into her until her contractions and bucking subsided and she collapsed on top of me.

I left my fingers in her while she came down from her high. My hand and wrist was drenched. I thought I got quite sloppy during sex, but this woman made a flood. I listened to her breathing return to normal. She sighed into my neck and lifted her face up to mine. I kissed her deeply with one hand on the back of her head and the other pushing gently into her cunt. She moaned and pushed down slowly until my fingers were fully buried in her. We stayed like that for a while, kissing and me enjoying the feel of her hard tits rubbing on mine. My cunt was leaking and I needed relief. I slid my fingers out of her, unwrapped my arm from her shoulders and dropped them down beside me, lying in an open, prone position.

She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and started kissing her way down me, fastening her mouth onto a nipple and tweaking the other with her fingers. I was as horny as fuck and needed to cum. I put my hand on hers and squeezed her fingers onto my nipple and then pulled on it, hard. She caught on straight away and gripped the nipple in her mouth between her lips and pulled it up hard until it slipped out. She did the same with her hand on the other, each time pulling harder than the last, testing my limits. There are no limits pulling on my nipples, so I moaned with satisfaction each time she pulled harder on them. The nipple stretching was sending bolts straight to my clit and I was dribbling from my cunt to my arsehole. She was feasting on my nipples, stretching and twisting them before sucking hard in her mouth again. It was obvious this level of nipple play was more extreme than she had enjoyed before and she was getting off on it. I needed cunt play so I gently pushed on her head to motion her downward. She slid off me sideways and trailed her lips over my belly until her face reached my thighs where she put one hand under my knee and pushed it outwards and upwards to expose my cunt.

She studied it for a moment with her face close, smelling me, before she slipped her hand down. She gripped my lips between her four fingers and thumb of one hand and squeezed them together so they pushed up and out like a mouth. She lowered her face and placed her whole mouth over my flaps and sucked them in. Ohhh bliss! She gently sucked while my clit twitched before introducing her tongue and sliding it sideways up and down my lips. She swiped it up and down the length of my cunt, circling my clit then licking down to my hole and swirling her tongue into my opening. I was as horny as hell and flooding. She introduced her fingers into me and I opened my legs wide to give her access. I needed filling and she sensed my need by thrusting three fingers into me; in and out and rotating inside me. With her fingers still in me, she rolled in between my legs and clamped her mouth onto me again, her tongue slithering up and down and circling my clit. She pulled her fingers out and slipped both her hands under my bum and lifted me slightly. Reading what she wanted, I rolled my hips up and pulled my knees up high and open. I was rewarded with a firm tongue attack on my hole as she tongue fucked me hard before sliding up and swirling around my clit and back down again. This time her tongue slid lower and circled my arsehole. She spent some time there, licking it, circling my rosebud before poking her stiffened tongue directly at it, sealing her mouth around it and sucking on it. This was the best arse licking I had ever had and it was making me feel filthy horny. I had an urge to do it too but I didn’t want to stop her. The urge became too strong. I needed something in my mouth.

I reached down to her face and pulled her towards me. She looked at me, questioning, and slid up me. I held her face and gave her a passionate open mouthed kiss, tasting myself on her. I motioned her to turn around and pulled her leg over my face so I could see one of the most beautiful plump cunts I have ever seen. Big thick lips, red and swollen from my finger fuck. Her inner lips, pouting open and hanging long. I could see her hole, open and ready for more invasions. Best of all, I could see the current object of my desire, her arsehole stretched open before me. She had busied herself on me again, licking and sucking my clit, tongue fucking me and swirling her tongue around my arsehole. I wantonly returned the favour and she settled her cunt down onto my mouth. She was leaking profusely, coating my chin, mouth and nose in her juices. My tongue slid up to her arsehole and circled it and she adjusted her position slightly to bring it to my mouth. I could now put my mouth right over it like she had done to me and suck while I tongued her hole. It felt so filthy and good and I was suddenly overwhelmed by the thoughts, the taste, and her pussy smell. My orgasm ripped through me quickly and violently, my thighs gripping her head as she tongued my clit all the way through. She rotated her cunt back to my face and rubbed herself hard against me, using my mouth, tongue and nose to rub herself off to another orgasm. This woman came hard and lost herself in it. In her moment, my face was just a fuck tool for her.

We both lay still, recovering, with her lying heavily upon me. Her cunt was still resting on my mouth and I could feel the warmth of it on me. Her smell was all around me, in the air and on my face, coated with her juices. During her orgasm I could feel her leaking a lovely thick and slick cum slime all over my face. She presently stirred and gave my cunt some long soft licks and I realized she was giving me a cleanup. I did the same, marvelling at how wet she still was and how her lips filled my mouth. It occurred to me this was the same as I did with guys after they had cum. I licked up their residue until they were clean. She turned around and brought her face close to mine, smiling at me while we enjoyed the after sex connection. Then she kissed me again with an open mouth, and licked my chin, my cheeks and nose. I giggled at this and she told me how she liked to taste herself.

She told me both of her orgasms were super strong and I was very good. I told her how she made me feel very filthy horny and how I had enjoyed her expert arse licking so much that I just had to do it myself. Neither of us made any move to get up and chatted quietly in each other’s arms, she gently stroking my bum, me idly squeezing her breast and thumbing her nipple.

She left to fetch us drinks and I looked around her bedroom. This was very much a single woman’s room. No photographs of significant others. She called out to me to come to the kitchen. I joined her and we stood around naked while she made cocktails. I was very much at ease with her and even after the sex we’d just had, found myself looking at her body from all angles. I was particularly taken with her pussy lips. Even standing up, they protruded from her. They started high, the tip of her crack almost reaching her pubic bone, then flaring out in front with a thick long clit shaft protruding in between. The gap between her thighs was filled with a thick double bump of flaps that would fill the palm of my hand. I wanted more of them before the day was out. I could see she was also getting her visual fill of me, unashamedly staring at my nipples while we talked.

She led us back to the bedroom where we lounged and sipped our drinks. I commented that she seemed very experienced in girl-girl sex. She told me that she had been with girls since high school and there was no sex preference for her between guys or girls. It was more a matter of what was happening or what she felt in the mood for. She told me more about her formative years of sex at school and I was able to draw many parallels between hers and my development. Her description of some of her early sex life was making me horny again and I was gently pulling on a nipple as we talked and she watched.

“I love your nipples. They are so long I just want to pull them,” she said.

“That is my favourite nipple play,” I told her. “When I’m horny, you can squeeze them really hard”.

She reached over and took one between her fingers and pulled it towards her. I resisted and she pulled harder, stretching my breast out. She gripped tighter as it began to slip and pulled harder still. I felt the sex triggers in my clit. It always worked. She was squeezing harder to maintain her grip, all the time watching my face for any sign of pain. Seeing none she pulled harder until my nipple was at its extremity and held it tight.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I closed my eyes as the tingles in my clit grew stronger and I felt her fingers squeeze down on my other nipple and pull on it hard. I was lubricating and could feel myself getting sloppy again. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

“Here, feel this,” I said. I took one of her hands, peeled two fingers out and slipped them into my cunt with a squelch. “See how wet I am”? “That’s just from the nipple play”.

“Jesus, you are a horny bitch,” she laughed.

I wanted to see her pussy flaps again. I knew they were large from what I had already seen and felt in my mouth but I wanted to feel them again.

“Have you always had large flaps?” I asked.

“Yep. From as early as I remember they were always bigger than other girls. Never thought anything much about it until I started playing with myself and letting boys finger me. They soon let you know. I used to check out other girls in the gym showers as well. I was always the biggest. I like stretching them when I play with myself. That’s usually how I start. I pull on them both sides and stretch them out and move them around to get myself started. Pulling on them also pulls on my clit and starts getting me wet”.

“That’s like my nipples. I always pull on them first to get myself started. I get a jolt in my clit straight from the nipples and start getting wet. You must get a massive camel toe in a bikini or tight shorts,” I said.

“Oh yeah. Let me show you”.

She jumped off the bed, went to her closet and fished out a couple of things. She threw a pair of shorts on the bed and started pulling on a pair of cut off denims. She hoiked them up and buttoned them. The effect was amazing. The seam in the crutch spilt her flaps and pushed them to each side. She was left with a massive bulge either side, barely held inside the short legs.

“Wow,” was all I could say. “That’s amazing”.

She looked a stunning picture. Naked except for these tight shorts, protruding camel toe and upright breasts thrusting out high on her chest, she was a picture of fuck me sex.

“Wait until you see these,” she said, stripping off the denims.

She picked up the pair she had thrown on the bed and pulled them on. These were made of a thinner stretchy material and really fitted like a second skin. The camel toe effect was even greater. The material clung so tightly that the outline and folds of her flaps were clear to see. I slid over to the edge of the bed and looked straight up into her from where I lay. Never had I seen a sexier view than those beautiful full lips wrapped in this gossamer material.

“Where do you wear these”?

“Sex parties. They’re a bit much for the street”

I put my hand out and traced the curves, prodding in gently against the lips, feeling their firmness and cupping it in my hand. I pushed myself forward and pressed my lips to her flaps, biting at them with my lips. She moaned softly and held the back of my head against her. This was getting too much and I needed to see her without those shorts. I reached up and peeled them from her hips, rolling them down her thighs until they passed her crutch and her flaps popped free into view.

Holy mother; these were the best ever. I leaned forward again and slid my tongue into the groove. She buckled her thighs open a little and held my head again while I lapped at her lips. I could taste her lubrication seeping out of her again and the smell of sex coming from her crutch was filling my senses. Her lips were thick in my mouth and I ambled from one side to the other, sucking them into my mouth and then running my tongue up her long clit shaft. Very soon, she increased the pressure on the back of my head and gently rocked her hips in time with my lapping and sucking on her clit. As her soft moans intensified, I licked harder on her clit. She opened her thighs wider and pushed her cunt firmly into my face. I slipped my arms under her thighs and held her arse in both my hands so she could relax into her squat and ride my mouth. Her orgasm rising she became quite urgent, groaning and vocalising.

“Oh fuck; yes. Harder, harder”.

She was pushing my face into her cunt quite hard again, like she had done earlier. This woman was like me and took her pleasure selfishly while she was in the moment. Her pussy was leaking profusely again and her juices were dribbling down my chin to my neck. She finally went over the edge gasping and rubbing her cunt violently against my face again. I just poked my tongue out and let her ride me through to the finish. Her orgasm produced another flood of her cream onto my face and I was swallowing plenty.

As her convulsions finished she released the pressure on my head and sagged forward towards the bed, supporting herself on her hands and gasping heavily. My neck was stiff from being angled upward so I flipped over onto back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. From here my face was between her legs just inches from her cunt. I examined her closely. What a sight. Her lips were deep crimson, fat and bulging, hanging open. I could see her hole and her arsehole that I had feasted on earlier. I lifted my hand and slid two fingers into her. She grunted softly and pushed down against me, rocking slightly. I pulled them out, lifted my face to her cunt lips and licked them slowly, both sides and in the cavern between them. It was just a slow clean up lick and I planted a sloppy kiss right between her flaps to finish. When I’d finished, she dropped onto the bed and curled up in the middle.

“You’ve killed me,” she chuckled.

“That was good” I told her. I liked that she was direct and forceful about taking her pleasure. No holding back; just doing what she wanted. She was very much like me I thought. While we lay resting, I idly wondered about the possibilities with her. I definitely wanted my girlfriend to experience her. A threesome was on the agenda for sure.

She sat up and picked up her drink from the bedside, took a sip, then slid over to me and put a hand behind my head. Lifting my head, she put the glass to my lips so I could drink, and then released me again. She returned the drink and lay down, her head facing my thighs. I watched her looking at my pussy, taking it in. I moved my legs to give her a better view and she responded with a hand sliding up my thigh to my cunt. She thumb wiped my lips without speaking, then gripped one side with her fingers and pulled it wide. She held it open for a while and just looked at my pinkness. Her violent orgasm had lifted me again and I was horny and needing another invasion. I lifted one thigh to invite more exploration. She moved closer and pushed my legs further apart. I lay prone while she moved her face between my legs and planted small kisses onto my flaps followed by a long lick up my crack. She introduced a finger and slid it up and down, dipping into my entrance and wiping the wetness up to my clit.

I had the urge for something more inside me, so I gripped her hand again and poked two of her fingers into me. I moaned as she pushed them in deeply and pushed back against her signalling that I wanted more of this. She easily took my cue and curled her fingers around inside me, rubbing on my G spot. I groaned and pushed harder and I felt her slide a third finger into me. Ohh, that full feeling I loved so much. I held her hand and pushed onto it, rotating myself to push her fingers all the way in. Needing more, I slid off her and bunched her four fingers and pushed them back into me. She was into this now, easing her hand in with small thrusts into me, widening me all the time while I luxuriated in the feeling of the stretch.

“You like this huh”?

“Yeah, I love being stretched and full,” I said.

With her hand still in me, she reached over and pulled the bedside drawer open, felt around and then lifted out a large flesh coloured dildo. It was a very lifelike shape, rubbery and flexible. It was also very large, with a regular sized knob flaring out to a very thick shaft. She told me it was modelled to actual size off a real life porn star.

“This will make you stretched and full. I promise”.

She slipped her fingers from me and licked the giant dildo. I knew I could take it because of other large things I’d had in me. I lay back and opened my legs for her. She wasted no time and was soon prodding it against my hole, expertly rotating it to cover it with my lube and joggling it into me. Her fingers had loosened me up nicely and it started sliding in quite easily. She fucked me back and forth with it pushing it in a bit further each time. It had reached the thick part now and I was feeling stretched wide. Further pushing from her and I could feel it touching my depths. I was full.

Lying there moaning and dripping, she slid the cock in and out of me with long strokes, almost pulling it out and then sliding it all the way home again. This stretching was the feeling I ached for and my G spot was getting a lot of pressure. I could feel myself getting wetter and the cock was sliding in and out of me with ease. She was reading my body expertly, matching her thrusts to the rhythm of my hips while I fucked onto this fat cock dildo. Faster and faster as my orgasm rose. God, this was good. Punish my cunt with this monster. Sensing I was close she leaned in and tongued my clit. That was it. I was over the edge, bucking, swearing and convulsing on the bed while my cunt contractions clamped around my fat invader. She pistoned the dildo into me roughly while I yowled my way through it until I collapsed onto the bed. I had lifted my hips way off the bed during my orgasm. I was spent, gasping in air, my body tingling with the after tremors of my cunt twitching around the dildo. She left it fully in me while my tremors subsided and my breath returned.

“Wow. That was great. Never had a fat one of these before”? she asked.

I shook my head weakly.

“Not a dildo. Other things, but not fat and long like that. I’ve never felt so full”.

Now that my orgasm had subsided, I was aware that I was still full with this thing. I reached down and grasped the end of it and gently slid it out, hearing a squishy sound as it came out. I held it aloft and looked at it. She chuckled at me, with her head still between my legs looking at my cunt.

“You look like you’ve been well fucked my girl”.

I laughed with her. I was feeling completely satisfied and totally comfortable with her. I thought she was gorgeous and wanted more of her.

“Got anything else like this,” I asked.

“Yeah, a bit of a mixed bag,” she said, nodding to the bedside drawer.

I rolled my head over the edge of the bed and peered into the open drawer. I could see other dildos, vibrators and balls in there. What appeared to be a whip was coiled up on one side and some other leather straps and things. One of the leather things caught my eye and I reached down for it. I pulled out a leather apparatus with a dildo, which I recognized as a strap-on. I examined it for a moment, working it out. This had two dildos on it and the straps were tangled.

“Here” she said, and took it from me.

She untangled the strap and then held it up as it would be worn. One cock pointed out the front and the other up from the bottom.

She held the front cock. “This in you,” and then gripping the cock on the bottom, “this in me”.

I nodded in understanding. This I had to try. I flipped over on to my tummy and then pushed up onto all fours as an invitation. She was laughing, got up and stood to the side of the bed. I watched her as she stepped into the leather harness. There were two circular pieces for each leg connected like a suspender to a waist band with a wide strap that ran between the legs joined to the front and rear of the waist band. The dildos were fixed to this strap. She pulled it up very much like putting on underwear until she got near the top, then squatted slightly and slid the bottom dildo into her. She then pulled the waistband up over her hips and tightened the buckle at the front. The effect was stunning with the dildo poking out in front and wobbling with her movements.

She knelt on the bed behind me and I felt her hands on my hips, positioning herself. I stayed still until I felt the knob of the dildo probing against my lips, then poked my arse up in the air a bit. The cock slipped in easily as I was still very stretched from the monster dildo we’d used earlier. She pushed forward and then started a soft jogging in and out of me. I could feel her hips slapping softly on my arse as she fucked me, my tits swaying gently from the movement. Soon she shuffled her knees in closer, rested her thighs against mine and nestled her belly against my arse. From here she could push it all the way into me, lean over my back and slip her hands under to feel my tits. She went straight for my nipples and started squeezing and stretching them. I could feel her tits rubbing on my back as she rested on me. The whole feeling was very erotic and I was getting quite wet again. The dildo was a good size, filling me nicely with enough stretch to stimulate me how I liked.

Her tugging on my nipples was sending little bolts to my clit again. She was not in a hurry and I was content to let the pleasure build as she held me gently and fucked me with this rubber cock. Although it wasn’t real, it felt as nice as a real cock, was stiffer and bigger than most of them. She was kissing my back and shoulders while she pulled on my tits, alternately stretching my nipples and then squeezing them firmly. I wished then that I had someone else in front of me that I could feel, lick and taste. A threesome next time for sure I thought. That thought gave me an extra charge and I needed her face.

I kneeled upright slightly and turned my head to her. She kissed my neck and cheek, then nibbled on my ear, all the while rubbing my tits and stretching my nipples. She was moaning softly in my ear, her breathing and thrusting much faster. The eroticism started pushing me up when suddenly she clung tightly to me, gripping my tits, gasping into my neck and thrusting into me harder. She groaned as the orgasm washed through her. It was as if it had been dragged from her without her control and she collapsed weakly onto me.

I dropped onto all fours, taking her weight while she rested. I wasn’t done yet and once her breathing had slowed to normal I started sliding against the dildo. I hadn’t far to go; just needed that bit more. She stirred to life and started fucking me again. Longer stokes this time, with her hips body slapping my arse. I was nearly there, so put my hand to my clit and gave it a vigorous circular thrashing, pressing hard and stretching my flaps wildly from side to side. It did the job again and another orgasm went through me, my cunt spasming and contracting around the rubber cock. I collapsed forward on the bed, taking her with me and we lay in a silent heap for a while, clammy and sweating. She was lying half on top of me with the strap-on still up me and I was enjoying the closeness from this afternoon of pure sex. She eventually stirred and rolled off me, sliding the dildo out of me. She unbuckled the waist strap and I watched her as she pulled it loose and slid the other dildo out of her.

“Always works a treat,” she said.

I held it and examined its construction. It was simple enough but very clever. I felt the need to try it on and see how it felt. I hopped off the bed and put my feet in the leg loops and pulled it up. It was a lot heavier than I expected, which was from having the two dildos attached. It was a bit awkward when I got to the top and had to insert the dildo, until she told me to splay my legs to hold the straps in place while I pushed it in. Once I had pushed it home, it was simple to pull the waist band up and tighten the buckle. I looked down the front of me. It was so weird seeing myself with a cock protruding from me. I paraded around the room, looked in the mirror, thrusting and waggling it like a loon, holding it and making like I was a guy wanking off. I ran from the bedroom and did a jog through her living rooms, just to see what it felt like. Pretty damn good, I discovered. Feeling full while just moving around and my pussy stretching as I walked. We were in fits and I did very much enjoy feeling a full sized cock inside me while I walked around. That had real possibilities and I decided I would have to get one of these myself.

I slapped her arse and pushed her up onto all fours. I wanted to try and fuck her with it. I lodged it into her crack and slid it in. It took me a bit of adjusting to get the position right, but I was soon enjoying the pumping into her. I soon discovered how the pushing action into her transferred to the dildo in me, making a nice solid little pumping action that would get you off. I definitely wanted one of these.

We finished the day with a shared shower, soaping and telling each other how fantastic we thought each other was. I had another longing feel and look at her cunt flaps while I dried her and she stretched and tweaked both my nipples to their maximum size again. Before I left she told me I had to come to one of the all girl parties she regularly attended. She said I would enjoy them very much and there would be many new people and things to try out. I told her I wanted her to meet my best friend and how much I thought she would enjoy her too. She enthusiastically agreed and I left intrigued, promising I would come to her all girl parties.

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments