Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Summer Before College: Chapter 1

"Christine discovers life on a horse ranch"

22
7 Comments 7
17.8k Views 17.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words
When I was younger we lived in a small town that hosted the county fair. My parents would take my little sister and I to see the animals, ride the various amusements, and to see the homemade items that county fairs are famous for. We looked at all the huge vegetables, the quilts, canned foods and nick knacks but my favorite were the animals. We didn't have the room for any farm creatures where we lived so the closest I could get was the fair.

I loved walking through the animal barns, the sheep, pigs, cows, rabbits, goats all were so cute and clean. I knew we could never get one but I dreamed about them anyway. My parents wanted us exposed to animals and to know where our food came from. I didn't want to believe that one of those little cuties could eventually be on our dinner table but, sadly it was a fact.

As I got older the animal barns slowly lost their appeal, that is until the year I turned eighteen. Maggie, my younger sister had already turned seventeen and was looking forward to moving into my old room because I was heading off to college in the Fall.

The fair was in June right after graduation; Maggie and I went one last time to please our parents. She had lost interest too. She was more concerned about her friends, cute guys and when I was going to get my stuff out of her new room. I was waiting for college to begin and in no big hurry to box up my things. I had broken up with my boyfriend after prom because he couldn't handle a long distance relationship.

We were walking around one of the show rings marveling at the Hereford bulls who almost looked like giant stuffed animals. We stood watching them being paraded around in front of the judges all dolled up, so clean and neat. I made a comment about the kids leading them dressed as cowboys and cowgirls not knowing anything about being a cowboy. Well, much to my embarrassment a woman leading a horse over heard me.

“Young lady you have no idea what it takes to be a cowboy. Look at you, all nicely dressed, clean as can be. I bet you've never been within ten feet of a farm or ranch.”

I stood there dumbfounded, she was right. “Yes, ma'am you're right. I'm sorry. I apologize.”

A wry smile appeared as her tone lightened. “If you want to see a tiny bit of what it takes to get these animals ready you can follow me and I'll show you.”

I looked at my parents and Maggie to see if they would help me out. They stood there enjoying my predicament.

She offered her hand, “My name is Jolene. I run the Circle J ranch about ten miles from town. This is Cinnamon one of my quarter horses.”

I shook her hand and introduced us, “My name is Christine, this is my sister Maggie and these are our parents, Bill and Cynthia. I'm pleased to meet you. I'd love to see your horses.”

She shook hands with everyone then led us through the show area to her stall. She put Cinnamon away then proceeded to show us all the equipment and supplies she used to get her horses ready. We were all amazed at what was involved.

“Would you like to brush Cinnamon?” she asked, knowing I'd accept the challenge.

“I'd love to, he's so pretty.”

“Can I too?” Maggie replied with a bit more enthusiasm than me.

“Of course you both can. Cinnamon is a girl or mare,” she grinned.

“Oh, okay,” I blushed.

She handed me the brush. Taking my hand in hers, she showed me how to groom. She spoke to Cinnamon the entire time, telling her how pretty she was. I almost had the feeling she was talking to me too. We brushed for a minute or two then it was Maggie's turn.

Maggie was excited, she loved horses, Jolene picked up on that, spending more time with her brushing and explaining things. She introduced her other two horses and let us brush them down. She asked if our parents wanted to try but they declined.

After about thirty minutes we had completed the brushing.

“So, now you know a tiny bit of what it takes. What do you think?” Jolene paused.

“You're right. I didn't have a clue. Thanks for showing us. I'll think a bit more about what I say before saying it.”

“I'm glad you learned something, Christine. If you and Maggie want to know more I could use a couple of part time groomers. I can't pay you but I'll trade you riding time for your efforts. That's if it's okay with your parents.”

Maggie looked at me with the same thought in mind, heck yes! We just needed to get mom and dad to let us use the car since my old clunker was being repaired, again.

Dad responded, “Thank you for the offer, we'll think about it.”

“I understand, here's my business card. Feel free to drop by and look around. I will need you to sign a liability waiver.”

Dad took the card thanking Jolene for the offer. The rest of the day we kept bringing up how nice it would be to learn to ride. I think mom and dad agreed to let us try just to shut us up.

When we got home dad called Jolene to set a day and time to look around. About a week later, we drove out to Jolene's place. Mom and dad wanted to see what her place looked like and what we were going to do. Jolene had them sign the waivers. Dad was a bit reluctant but mom made sure he signed. Since school was out we started the next day. I drove us out early so Jolene could instruct us then get on with her business.

June went quickly; the weather warmed making the days out in the country very pleasant. We seemed to be going out to Jolene's more frequently than we had planned. We bought ourselves cowboy boots after mom complained about horse poop on our tennis shoes. Jolene took us to a store that specialized in western wear owned by a woman she knew so we would get a good price. She showed us the various styles, some for show and some for actual work. She watched as we both tried various boots on giggling when we walked in them for the first time. She and the owner whispered to each other resulting in more giggles.

We got some jeans that fit really snug. Jolene had us try on quite a few pair, commenting again while we modeled. They told us they needed to be snug but not too tight. We seemed to try on more pairs than we really needed to. I felt like some should have been painted on since I had to hold my breath to get the zipper to go up. The store owner threw in a blouse for each of us, which of course we modeled with our selected pants.

When they were finally satisfied with our new “cowgirl” look we headed back to Jolene's to get everything dirty. Mom was glad we had those clothes; she washed them separately at the laundromat so they wouldn't foul up her washer. We ended up going back and getting three sets to ease mom's trips washing them.

I guess it was July Jolene started to get a bit friendlier. She'd hang out in the morning a bit longer, watching us work with the horses, commenting on how we were doing. She'd bring us snacks, pausing to talk with us while we ate. Every once in a while she'd tell us not to bring a lunch because she'd made something for her dinner and she'd made too much. We'd go to the the bunk house where she'd bring in a Dutch oven or some other pot that always had something delicious in it. We'd eat, talk, and giggle, taking way more time than we normally did. She seemed to enjoy being around us as much as we enjoyed her cooking and being around her.

She hadn't given us any riding lessons to this point. We were both starting to grumble a bit during those lunches. Prior to us leaving one day she suggested we start riding. That made our day. I got that heart racing rush that comes over you when you wake up Christmas morning to open your presents. We both hardly slept that night anxious to reap the rewards of our hard work.

The next morning, we did our chores anxiously awaiting for Jolene to keep her promise. She came out with a big grin on her face, dressed in her grubby jeans and boots, her long hair tied back. We walked over to the stalls with our anxiousness in full view.

Patiently, she explained the finer points of saddling up her babies. We went into the barn and grabbed the tack as she monitored us. We led the horses out into the corral to prepare them for riding. We did as instructed one at a time, Jolene's hands guiding us as we cinched, tightened, loosened then did it all again.

When I'd first met Jolene I noticed how rough her hands seemed to be. When she was helping us her hands actually felt very soft but strong. I know it's a strange feeling but I enjoyed her guidance. She was very patient with us both, gently correcting us when we'd miss something or put something on wrong. She took turns with Maggie and I so she could focus on what we were doing. We both kidded each other about our mistakes. Jolene reminded us we were learning. It's okay to make a mistake when you haven't done something before.

At last when she was satisfied we had it right we lead the two out. Jolene helped boost each of us into the saddle, her firm hand on my tush pushing me up felt odd but nice at the same time. Our first time all we did was trot around the corral. We learned how to sit, turn and get them to start and stop. It wasn't a lot of fun but we were on horses and that's why we were there. I got to ride Cinnamon.

Jolene watched from the ground as we took turns showing her we had mastered the commands. She offered pointers, smiling with the rapid progress two city girls made with her beloved mares. The whole episode took a couple of hours, it didn't seem that long. When we were done we put everything away and brushed our mounts with a new respect and admiration.

Jolene commended us on being quick studies. She told us she'd taught a few girls in the past with more knowledge than we had but, they hadn't advanced to riding around like we did. With the horses and tack were put away, Jolene hugged us good bye, congratulating us on our accomplishments. We beamed as we thanked her for letting us ride. She promised she'd let us ride more frequently. She commented that she should have done that some time ago if she'd known we'd be so good at it. We told her it was because we had a good teacher. Her face lit up with pride.

The next couple of weeks consisted mostly of grooming and riding. Maggie met a guy and started hanging out with him rather than working for Jolene. That meant I got twice as much work along with more riding time.

Jolene would come out and talk with me more than when Maggie was around. I found out she'd inherited her home from her parents; she had a business degree and an MBA. She didn't want to stay there at first, she loved the city but her parents had needed assistance their last couple of years so she'd moved back. She told me all about New York City and how glamorous it was. Her talks made me more anxious to start school. She did confess that since she'd been here she had fallen in love with the lifestyle.

She made money by renting out the various pastures that were too large for her to maintain. She'd converted one of the buildings into a gym where she worked out each morning. Her horses were her life and she was doing pretty well for a single gal. I giggled when she said that since she used an imitation Southern twang that was so corny.

It seemed when she wanted to get me to smile she'd tell me things with her twang. I'd grin at first, then I started doing it too but only when Maggie wasn't around. It was nice we had something to laugh at together. It was almost like I had a big sister or at least a new best friend.

The only drawback to my excursions out to Jolene's was my car. I missed a day now and then due to its being old and unreliable. I didn't want to buy something newer just to have it sitting around while I was in New York. I knew Maggie would drive it when I was away. Even though I love my sister I wasn't about to let her put miles on my car.

It was early August that my little clunker finally gave up and died. I was leaving Jolene's place when it coughed, sputtered then belched a massive plume of smoke and promptly quit when I was almost to the end of Jolene's driveway. Jolene heard it's last gasp then saw it sitting there with the hood up before she went back into the house. I got out and started looking for something obvious but I didn't see anything. She walked up, slipped her arm around my waist and peered in next to me.

“You seeing the problem sweetie?” She inquired knowing I had no clue what to look for.

“No, but I had to look anyway. My dad will ask when I call to tell him,” I sighed not wanting to deal with another breakdown.

“I don't see anything either. Why don't we go in the house so you can call. Cell reception here is the pits, girly.”

“I know, I've tried a couple of times.”

We walked back to the house, her arm around my waist still consoling me as I cursed it. Not that I had anything to do that night but I didn't want to spend any more money on that stupid car.

I called the local tow guy and he said he was tied up. He couldn't be out there for at least three hours. I then called my parents and told them the news. My dad was not happy. He had planned on renting that car from me so Maggie could use it when I left. Now it looked like they might have to buy something for her to use instead of mine or spend a bunch of money to get it fixed.

Jolene puttered around the kitchen while I made my calls. When I hung up, I must have looked very dejected.

“Hey, sweetie, things will work out. Would you like a glass of wine to help you relax? I know you're only eighteen so we won't tell your parents.”

“Sure, one glass is fine. I've drank beer before, I prefer wine. You have any red?”

“Yes, I think I do. A nice Cabernet I picked up last month. I'll pour us both one. Why don't you kick off those boots and we'll take a load off on the deck.”

She poured two glasses, handing me one a bit fuller than hers. I followed her out, taking a seat overlooking one of the pastures. The horses were out feeding, the air was still, cool and fragrant. I folded one leg under me after kicking off my boots and socks. I sipped my wine as I gazed out over the landscape trying to let my misfortune evaporate.

Jolene consoled me as best she could. We talked for a bit, discussing cars and how sometimes bad things turn into good. I think I went through my first glass too quickly. Jolene was a bit hesitant about a second but I convinced her it was fine. The second took longer since I had calmed down a bit.

“Hey, why don't I heat us up some dinner. I don't want you drinking on an empty tummy. I was going to bring it out for lunch today but I got sidetracked.”

“That sounds good.” I blushed just as my stomach growled causing us both to laugh.

We proceeded to get dinner heated up and on the table. I managed to bump into her a couple of times when I didn't know where something was. We broke into our talk when she started up with, “I don't think this kitchen is big enough for the both of us young lady.”

I replied, “What you gonna do about it, bub?”

“Oh, I think meetin' at high noon will solve this de-lima.”

“A shoot out, huh?”

“Yup.”

We both laughed at the silliness as we finished setting the table.

Dinner was nice, my worries floated away as I had my third glass. Jolene was cautioning ma again about the wine and my parents but I out argued her. Midway through dinner Jolene's feet bumped into mine. She apologized the first couple of times but ignored it after that. I didn't think anything of it but I did get a little tingle in my tummy which I attributed to the wine.

When we finished I looked at the clock. It had been over two hours and nothing from the tow guy. I called again and left a message. Jolene could see my frustration growing. It was then she made a suggestion.

“Call him back and tell him to come in the morning. Call your parents, tell them you're staying out here tonight. If he got it running I'd worry about you driving home after three glasses.”

“I don't know, I don't have any clothes to change into and no toothbrush.”

“Sweetie, I have new tooth brushes you can use. If you want I can wash those clothes. I won't take no for an answer. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.”

“Oh, fine, I'll call. I doubt you have anything my size to wear. You're a bit slimmer than I am.”

“I have a few things you could probably get into. Don't fret about it. Call before it gets too late.”

I made my calls, my mom answered; she said dad had thought about it and would rent a tow bar in the morning. I thanked her, told her I loved her and dad then called the tow guy. This time he answered saying he was sorry. He'd be out bright and early the next day. I told him thanks but I'd made other plans. I called my mom back and told her I canceled the tow guy.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

I'd wait for dad in the morning. Jolene would let me sleep in the spare room. She'd fed me already, I was tired. Mom said that was fine, sweet dreams and she'd see me in the morning.

I hung up then relayed the information to Jolene. She nodded; taking my hand she led me to her guest bedroom. She showed me the bath, extra towels, a new toothbrush and paste.

“Let me look through my closet to see what we can dress you in. In the mean time I have a robe you're free to use.”

“Thanks, Jolene. I just want to get out of these and hit the shower.”

“Oh, I know what's better than the shower. I have a hot tub. Want me to warm that up? It will relax you better than a shower.”

“Oh, that does sound good. But I don't have a suit to wear.”

“You can wear your undies and I'll wash them or you could come out au naturel. It's my preferred dress in the tub, so you've been warned.”

“Thanks, I'll think about it.”

“Okay, I'll go fire it up and see you in a few.”

“Thanks, Jolene. I'm sorry to be such a pain.”

“Sweetie, you're anything but a pain. Now hush with that kind of thinking and meet me outside.”

I wiggled out of my jeans, tossing them into a corner, my shirt sailed over and landed on top of the pile. My socks were still outside next to my boots. I'd grab them on my way back in. I stood there debating skinny dipping or undies. I guessed she'd want to start laundry while we were in so I slipped off my undies, wrapped myself in a huge soft towel from the bathroom. I grabbed all my dirty clothes. I waddled out, calling to Jolene as I entered the kitchen. She yelled back to grab my glass from the kitchen table on my way out. I asked about the clothes, she said to just drop them near the fridge, the laundry room was just past it. I complied, taking my newly filled glass outside.

Looking around I noticed off to the side of the deck steam rising and bubbles popping away. I hadn't realized it before but the tub was built in. It was so well concealed unless you knew it was there you'd miss it.

I walked over looking around for my hostess. Jolene was sitting, facing me, glass in hand.

“Come on in little filly, the waters fine.”

That twang again.

I laughed, “Yes, Ma'am. I'll be a hopin' in there faster than a waggin' sheep's tail.”

I looked around for someplace to drop my towel. The sun was beginning to set, the sky was a magnificent mix of orange and purple. I watched it for a second after locating a dry area near Jolene's towel. I let my towel loose with one hand as I held my glass in the other. Jolene sighed, which I thought was due to the spa's warmth. But it was actually the sight of me in the twilight that impressed her I later found out.

I cautiously stepped into the tub taking a seat opposite my hostess.

“Now, how's that feel sweetie?”

“Divine, I wish we had one at home.”

She smiled, scooted closer, then offered her glass for a toast. The glasses clinked sharply as we moved them together.

We started taking in low tones, why I don't know. Jolene inched a bit closer so she could hear me, the bubbles seemingly becoming louder as we stewed. Before I knew it she was next to me. She was bare also. I knew she had a nice body from those tight jeans but I never guessed at the muscle definition on her. Her breasts crested the top of the water, the ripples teasingly exposed just enough to show off her cleavage while hiding it a moment later. They stood out in due to their whiteness and because they were full, round maybe even perky.

We were down to our last sips when she looked at her glass.

“Since you're staying I think we should finish off that bottle. What do you think?”

“Sure, why not. I'm not going anywhere. It is yummy.”

She stood, holding out her hand for my glass. My jaw must have dropped revealing my astonishment.

“Something wrong?” She asked.

“Umm, no. I've never seen a woman as chiseled, buff, or whatever the term is.”

She laughed as she took my glass.

“I work hard, sweetie, I watch what I eat. Let's finish this bottle it's getting late. I hate waste as you know.”

My eyes followed her as she stepped over to the table. She filled our glasses one last time. The deck lights had come on, her body was bathed in the glow. The light and shadows emphasized the contours of her curves. She had a hard body but it was feminine in all the right places. The lights made her look that much more beautiful. I know I'd had a few glasses, I was feeling them. I'd never thought about a woman sexually before but I wanted to touch her. I swallowed hard as I watched her walk back.

She took her time, watching my eyes to see if I was paying attention. Slipping in next to me she offered the glass back. I took a gulp then sighed deeply.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yes, I just am amazed at your body; I never would have guessed it was that perfect.”

“Oh, sweetie you have a nice body. Don't let anyone tell you different. I was like you when I was your age. We all have flaws that we think about with ourselves. You have to realize that and appreciate what you have. It takes a lot of work to stay like this, I enjoy it, and I love the looks I get when I do show off.”

“Are you showing off now? For me?”

“Well, I had wondered what your reaction might be. I do like it, I won't lie. So yes maybe I am a bit. Do you mind?”

She set her glass off to the side then stood up in the middle of the tub facing me. She positioned herself between my legs, looking me in the eyes. “Do you like what you see?”

I swallowed hard once more, I'd seen plenty of girls my age naked at school. They did nothing for me. Now I was face to breast as it were. She was different, older, taut, chiseled or like I mentioned before buff or whatever.

“I do, you could be a fitness model or something. Your body looks so hard.”

“But, it's actually very soft. Feel. Go ahead I won't bite, silly.”

I gulped again, batting my eyes with a little shyness. I lifted my right hand out of the water setting my glass down on the deck with my left. It seemed like it took me a minute or two to get it out to place it on her hip. I barely touched it when I shuddered. I placed my palm on her side then her tummy. I caressed it for a bit marveling that she was right, firm yet soft. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own I wasn't really aware that I turned it letting my fingernails trace her abs, hips, tummy I felt every muscle I could.

I watched my hand glide over her tautness not believing what I was doing. I didn't feel odd or anything like that. I was touching her as if I'd discovered some magical gift and I was in awe. Her breathing became deeper, her stomach muscles twinged as my fingertips traced her abs repeatedly across then up and down.

She giggled trying to hold in a laugh when I realized I was tickling her. I apologized and she said not to worry. She was enjoying the look on my face, my fascination was priceless. I blushed deep red with that and she placed her hand under my chin lifting my wide eyed bedazzled face to look at her, telling me not to be embarrassed.

Her hand then slipped over mine, raising it up to her breast. She moved my palm over one then the other. Closing her eyes she whispered asking me if I enjoyed how they felt. I stammered back answering that they felt almost like mine but a little different. I did like touching them.

She replied, “I'm glad you do. I'm enjoying your exploring.”

By this time my tummy was feeling like a mass of butterflies taking flight. It felt delicious within me. It was like the first time I had kissed someone. Warm, exciting, heart racing and a bit giddy.

I finally confessed, “Yes, I did like how they felt.”

Once again I blushed, being embarrassed at how she was making me feel. She grinned. Her hands slipped over my breasts. Rolling my nipples between her thumb and fingers watching my face for a reaction. I paused briefly, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I moaned with delight. I tried to continue touching her while I enjoyed the new sensations she erupted in me. I temporarily lost my focus; I managed to open my eyes to look up at her.

She was grinning with the knowledge that this was going better than she had expected. I wasn't embarrassed anymore, I was anxious, yearning to see how long this feeling would last, wondering if it could get any better.

Jolene leaned into me, her lips brushed the corner of my mouth. Discovering no resistance, we kissed. At first gently, lovingly. As our arousal surfaced it lead to sloppy, passionate, wet, and satisfying kisses. My hands slid down her side cupping her cheeks pulling her into me. We embraced, kissing for what seemed like forever. Then she straightened up, her breasts just above my face.

“Let's get out shall we, baby doll?”

I nodded, I was dumbfounded and aglow. I knew what we were going to do; even if I wanted to I couldn't stop myself. This didn't seem like sex with my ex, this was going to be love making.

She took my hand; we helped each other out of the spa. Grabbing our towels we dried off before going back inside. We walked through the house, Jolene checked doors, killed lights. She made sure the house was secure before she led me to her room.

She flicked on the bedroom light. I stood there dumbfounded once more. It was like a fairy tale bedroom. King sized four poster canopy bed with all the girly things I'd wished I had as a child. Teddy bears, bunnies, set up against the pillows. Solid oak dresser and night stands to keep that country look. Frilly comforter on the bed. I was in little girl heaven.

Jolene walked over to lovingly remove the stuffed animals. She placed them on a settee by the window, then returned to turn down the comforter. She folded it back meticulously then came back to me. She smiled, kissed me on the cheek. Her fingers slipped between mine softly interlocking then guiding me to her bed. She stood patiently watching as I slipped in.

I placed my newly dried leg on the mattress, scooting up to the pillows. I laid down to watch as she went back to the doorway. She flicked off the light, waited few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to what little moonlight peeked through the windows. I lay silently for Jolene to come to me. She walked back to the bed then settled in next to me from the opposite side. The sheets must have been freshly laundered because they felt so nice and crisp; they smelled of Spring, fresh, new. I definitely was in heaven or about to enter it.

Jolene snuggled up to me, she whispered in my ear.

“Are you okay, sweetness?”

I swallowed once more, turned to face her. My hand found her tush, I caressed it, feeling the curve of her cheek. There was enough light that I could see her eyes. Caring, loving eyes focused on me.

“Yes, I am. But, I've never done this before.”

“Aw baby doll, don't worry. I won't let anything hurt you. If something feels bad just say so. I'll stop. We can talk about it if you want. But, I hope you'll enjoy this as much if not more than I will.”

“I trust you, I just didn't want you to think I was. I don't know, dumb or something.”

“I don't think that at all my love. There's a first time for everything. I'm honored that you will let me be your first lover. I've been wondering if this would ever happen.”

Again I blushed, she kissed me soft and sweetly, all was better. We lay there kissing, touching, rubbing, moaning and just getting over heated for a long time. The butterflies in my tummy moved down between my legs. Their wings caused my dampness to become a virtual flood gate of pleasure. Jolene knew exactly what to do. If I hesitated at something she did, she'd change it and find another spot that made me wiggle and moan with more enthusiasm.

We finally got too hot and the covers came off. She rose up, placing the covers over her shoulders like a giant cape then hurled them back to the foot of the bed.

“Is that better baby doll?”

“Yes, much better. I like looking at you.”

“I'm glad to hear that, I like looking at you too.”

She inched back to me on her knees, playfully growling like a cat toying with its prey. I giggled, moving my legs together and scrunching up in self-defense. She slipped her hands between my knees parting them as she moved towards me.

When she was close enough, she bent forward, her hands on either side of me, her face to mine. Her mound drifted over mine then softly settled on top as if we had magnets connecting us. Slowly, she began to move her hips. Her pussy massaging mine in a slow circle. Leaning in she kissed me, our tongues playing excitedly as she moved her body over me making sure we always had contact. I grabbed her ass tightly, pressing her into me as best I could. I could feel the smile it created as she kissed me.

It was the best feeling I have ever had. She teased me like that until I began to spasm.

Her glistening pussy on me felt so good, I never wanted it to end. I squirmed under her. Moving myself as best I could, I discovered this intensified the feelings in me.

Jolene broke our kiss. Her voice was guttural, she was as in passion as I was.

“You're getting into this I see, baby.”

“I am, this feels amazing, Jolene.”

“I'm glad and yes it does. You feel so good under me, lover.”

“Umm, Jolene?”

“ Mmm, yes baby?”

“I like when you call me that.”

“Baby?”

Slightly embarrassed, I managed to mutter a throaty, “Yes.”

Her gyrations intensified at that, leaning back down she renewed our sloppy kisses. Our hearts were racing and our bodies aching. I began to writhe with pleasure. Jolene was going take me to heaven, I could feel it.

“I'm so glad; I was hoping you liked being called something special, because you are. You're my baby girl and you make me feel sooo delicious.”

By now we were both drenched in sweat and honey. My body ached for release and she kept on gyrating, rubbing herself into me. I was wiggling, moaning, about to burst. She kissed me one more time and that sent me over the edge. My hands released her tight ass and gripped the sheet with all my might. The first wave I nearly bounced her off me. She slowed down, as I convulsed under her.

I shuddered and moaned as my body tightened and relaxed at least six times. When my eyes were open I could see her smiling at me. I smiled back and when I could manage it I wrapped my arms around her then kissed her as hard as I could.

Panting, I broke our kiss, looking into her eyes I managed to blurt out, “Oh my gawd, Jolene!”

She giggled, “Oh, did you enjoy that baby doll?”

I slapped her ass playfully, “What do you think?”

“I'm teasing you, lover you know it. That was you're first time. You'll never forget it.”

My heart and my breathing slowly returned to normal. Jolene slipped off of me so we could cuddle. I snuggled into her a content baby girl. We lay like that softly kissing and touching each other until we fell asleep, sated.

We made love twice more that night. Each time we tried something new and each time I burst into a new set of orgasms. Jolene insisted that we focus on me. She wanted me to enjoy as much as I could. I think she enjoyed as much as I did because she was worn out and almost missed her alarm going off.

Dawn and the alarm came way too early in my opinion. I didn't know what time my parents would be there. We showered together and played a bit more. Jolene did laundry as we ate breakfast. Our conversation centered around last night and how I felt about it all. All I could do was tell her how much I enjoyed it and thanked her for being so patient with me.

Jolene told me she wasn't a lesbian. She enjoyed the company of men also. She just hadn't found anyone male or female she'd wanted to settle down with. She was quite happy dating from time to time, she didn't broadcast her sexuality because there are still some that aren't as open about it around there like some cities are.

I understood completely and began to question my own sexuality. She reassured me I had time and college was a great place to explore as long as I was careful.

My parents didn't arrive until just before twelve. My dad hooked up the car while mom and I talked with Jolene. Mom thanked her for putting up with me and Jolene reassured her I was welcome any time.

I don't think mom saw the look we shared when she said that. I did stay quite a few times before school started. Each time we explored and talked more. I think I learned more that summer than any summer I've ever had. It's been almost a year since I met Jolene. I'm debating on coming home again for this summer or staying and taking some classes.

I'm debating because mom told me the last time I called that Maggie was spending some Saturday nights out at Jolene's. I wonder...

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments