Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My life in ruins Ch 1

"My life felt like it was over until I met Jae..."

3
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
You never expect your relationship to dwindle into a sexless mess or, as my boyfriend calls it an "open relationship". Which mostly means he gets to screw whatever new bimbo he thinks is hot. But I agreed to it, for God only knows what reason and now if I put my foot down I come off as the bitch. So I guess, this is how my relationship is.

I sighed and shut my laptop. A cute girl caught my eye, and for just a second I thought I might actually have the confidence to talk to her. But just as I took a step forward I bumped into a waiter passing by and found myself with scalding coffee drenching the front of my white top. Perfect. I cringed, stumbling back and landing on an ottoman that was to the side of my table.

Before I could even move I noticed the pretty girl talking to a handsome guy at the counter. His arm was around her waist and they were laughing together about something obviously private. That is always just my luck. I sighed and started to get up when a gorgeous girl reached out her hand to help me up. The first thing that struck me were her brilliant green eyes. Their cat-like qualities were accentuated with black eyeliner and dark green eyeshadow.

"Need some help?"

She kept her eyes locked on mine with a steady gaze.

"Th-thanks."

I grabbed onto her hand and stood as she pulled me to my feet.

"I-I didn't see he was there."

My cheeks were burning as I avoided making direct eye contact with her.

"Don't worry, it happens to everyone. We should get you cleaned up, though."

Before I knew what was happening, she was pulling me in the direction of the bathrooms and I was mutely complying. Sometimes I'm as bad as a teenage boy. If a pretty girl tells me to do something, half the time I mutely comply.

Once in the bathroom she shut the door behind us and locked the door, despite the fact that it was a multi-stall one. I gave a puzzled look, but she simply pointed at my shirt and made gesture over her shoulder.

"Get rid of it. That's going to stain big time unless we get it washed."

My yellow with gray polka dots bra was already visible under it at this point, so modesty was out of the question. Shyly I slipped it over my head and handed it over. She did a semi-discrete once over of my body before taking it from me and running it under water.

"Cute bra," she murmured nonchalantly.

My cheeks were crimson by this point and her comment sent me over the edge. I wrapped my arms around my midsection and resigned myself to studying her body, half bent at the waist over the sink now. She had on a pair of tight lace hemmed jeans shorts and two layered tank tops. I noticed the one on top was a navy green and had one of my favorite band's image on the front. I could see the top of a black and white vertical striped bra, also lined with lace, just peeking out of the top of her bottom tank top.

"Hey, I love that band!"

I pointed at her top, forgetting my half nudity for a second.

"Five Finger Death Punch rocks!" She gave me a grin and nodded. "I totally agree, dude."

Now, I took a better look at her. She had light brown skin and black dreads that were tied back with her own hair. A small diamond stud sparked in her nose and her ears were full of jade, silver and gold piercings. On her upper left bicep sat three tight black bands, down along her wrists were a mess of bracelets ranging from hemp to string to metal, each a different pattern or style, and on her fingers were a conglomeration of different style rings. She was the perfect mix of punk and bohemian for me.

Before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "You look amazing."

She smiled and laughed.

"Thanks, you do too. Those shorts make your ass look awesome."

I coughed, not sure I had heard her correctly. Then I saw the way she was looking at me. I guess I should actually describe the view she was getting. I am about 5'7, pale, copper-red haired, and freckled all over. I don't particularly find myself to be that great of a catch as I'm not particularly skinny, but that does come with up sides. I've got an hourglass figure and what has been described as a very nice booty with some 36DDD breasts that have gotten their own fair share of compliments from an array of guys (some of those not so much wanted). And at that point I was in only my previously mentioned bra, a pair of tight jean shorts and some black high tops.

"Uh, th-thanks."

I could not believe a girl like her was hitting on a girl like me. She had breasts about the same size as mine, but a great hourglass figure. Her butt was the perfect size and shape and I was barely restraining myself from grabbing it and pulling it right up against my crotch.

"So, I never caught your name."

I was trying to relieve some of the palpable tension that had just come over the room.

“It’s Jae, yours?”

She stuck out a hand to properly greet me and I accepted it.

“Katherine, but my friends call me Kat,” I responded with a polite smile.

Social interactions were never really my thing, and it only got worse if I found myself attracted to the other person. Not only was I attracted to Jae, I was completely infatuated. She was like no one I had ever met before.

“Your shirt’s done, but it’ll be a while before it dries.”

I groaned. Being in nothing but my bra and shorts in the same room as a beautiful girl would normally be a fantasy come to life, but not under the circumstances. There was no way I could get out of here with my dignity intact.

“Wonderful. I’ve got nothing to wear but my bra. I can’t exactly just strut out of here half naked.”

Jae laughed. It was like music floating out of her mouth.

“While that would definitely be a sight, I think the owner might have a problem with that. Let me go grab my jacket.”

Without another word, she disappeared from the room. I leaned against the wall to wait. This girl was like no one I had ever met. But I just knew she was taken. Not that I would ever have the guts to ask her out, or the know how to do so. I had never asked out a girl before, and I had no idea what I was supposed to do in case she said no or just laughed in my face. With my luck it would be her just laughing at me and then telling all of her friends the hilarious story of the idiot who asked her out by rambling incessantly.

She had been gone for several minutes and I was starting to worry she had left me with no intention of returning. I started to come up with escape plans, but nothing really seemed plausible. It was nearly impossible for me to get around the fact that I was wearing nothing but a bra. Just as I was about to resign myself to hiding in a bathroom stall until my shirt dried at least enough to escape, I saw Jae’s mess of black hair pop back in.

“Miss me?” she teased with her heartbreaking grin.

I shyly smiled back. What was wrong with me? I needed to pull myself together. She was just a human being, but for some reason I was practically drooling all over her.

“Here, put this on. It’ll at least help.”

After tossing me a graphite colored jacket, she leaned against the wall to wait for me to dress. I pulled it on, surprised at how well it fit me. I usually had issues fitting into other people’s jackets, but she wore hers big like I did.

“Thanks, you’re a lifesaver.”

It was an attractive jacket, snug fitting in the chest but long and loose in the arms with a big hood and an oversized zipper.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

I shoved my hands in the pockets after zipping up and smiled at her.

“Seriously, I would be dead without this.”

“No problem. I live to serve!”

Jokingly she mock bowed then winked at me. “I couldn’t let a pretty girl like yourself go without a jacket, now could I? You might catch your death.”

Without another word she swiftly picked up my top and folded it neatly.

“So tell me about yourself.”

We made small talk for a few more minutes, though I got the impression she was not usually one for idle small talk. There seemed to be a method to all of her actions. Finally it came out.

“So, who is the lucky guy?” she asked, pointing at the ring on my left ring finger.

Idly I twisted it, blushing crimson.

“I’m not… It’s not an engagement ring. I mean, I am dating someone, but we’re not that serious. This is an old promise ring he gave me.”

I shrugged and stared at it. It was sterling silver band with a heart cut out of the middle of it.

“A promise ring for a, not so serious relationship, huh? What’s that about?”

“He… It’s complicated. We’re sort of still together, but he decided we should give an open relationship a chance. So I said yes and now he sometimes sees fit to claim me and other times doesn’t.”

I fiddled with the ring nervously. I hated talking about my current relationship.

After a brief pause Jae finally stepped a few paces closer and shook her head.

“He’s an idiot. Seriously, look at you! Plenty of girls would kill for curves like yours. And I can’t really speak for your personality too much, but so far you seem like you’re not a total buzzkill.”

I managed to crack a smile, looking away embarrassed.

“Thanks, but it’s fine, really. I’m used to it now. It’s been a few months since we decided to try open.”

We talked a bit longer, with me trying to avoid talking too much about my current wrecked relationship. She somehow skillfully avoided answering questions about herself, managing to keep the discussion revolving around me.

“Hey, I’ve got to go, but I’d love to chat again. I’ll see you around.”

She winked at me before turning to leave the room. It took me a moment to realize that I had no way to contact her. All I knew was her first name and that she knew about this coffee place. Disappointment washed over me, but I resigned myself to forgetting about this strange chance encounter.

****

That night I laid in bed with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, gnawing at me. I could not get the image of Jae out of my head. Her intoxicating scent of lilacs and vanilla lingered on the jacket she had lent me. It lay on a chair near my bed. “Am I crazy?” I groaned and got up.

Alone in the dark I stood in front of the mirror, staring at the curves she had complimented. In just a pair of panties and a tank top I could see the smooth definition of my curves. To me it was nothing to rant about, but looking at it in a new light I noted the nice shaping of my hips and imagined holding a girl from behind with hips like mine. The idea was exciting.

My imagination ran away with itself as I envisioned myself thrusting a plastic cock into another girl from behind. A primal urge overcame me and I threw myself on the bed with an emphatic groan. I dug through the drawer next to my bed and found a medium girth long vibrator.

Since our relationship fell apart I started collecting dildos and other toys to do the work my boyfriend had stopped doing. In my head I imagined it was Jae taking the vibrator and running it over my already hardened nipples. She was dragging it down my exposed stomach then over my covered pussy.

I groaned softly at the sensation. Next she was lightly grinding it into my clit over the panties. I reached over to my iPod next to the bed and turned on some Enrique Iglesias music that set the mood perfectly. I let out another groan as his seductive voice played over the speakers.

Slowly I pulled my panties off to expose my pussy to my imaginary girlfriend. In my head she gave me a wicked grin and tapped the plastic cock against my sensitive clit. Another groan escaped my soft pink lips. Very slowly I dragged the plastic cock up and down my pussy. Wetness was leaking out of my now open slit.

Out of curiosity I twirled the head of the vibrator against my opening then put it to my lips so I could taste my juices. Whimpering softly, I sucked the entire shaft into my mouth and licked the entire thing clean. I was going crazy with desire to be fucked. It was finally time to get this thing inside of me.

Without wasting any time I shoved the shaft into my tight pussy. I nearly screamed with relief as it filled me. Twisting in pleasure, I flicked on the vibrator to low and gasped. I could nearly see Jae smiling as she twisted the fake shaft in me, touching all of the right places in the process. The idea drove me crazy. There was something about that girl that I could not get out of my head.

“Yes, Jae!”

I whimpered softly while I imagined her pumping it in and out of my tight canal. It had been so long since I had cum and this felt amazing. I was already getting close from the amount of excitement already built up. To get it in deeper, I moved my legs up and continued shoving it in and out of my pussy.

Just as I was about to cum the bedroom door suddenly flung open. For a split second my heart leaped into my throat and I thought the impossible had come true. Instead of the goddess I was hoping would be waiting for me in the doorway, it was my boyfriend, looking slightly drunk but still sober enough to recognize what was going on.

He let out a low whistle then grinned at me. My cheeks were flushed bright red. I would have been more mortified if I had not been so horny.

“Shut up and fuck me!”

I nearly shouted at him, still pumping the vibrator in and out of my soaked canal. It did not take more than one prompting for him to start tearing his clothes off. He whipped out his cock and opened my legs wide.

“With pleasure.”

He grinned down at me and I watched as his cock swelled.

“Just fuck me, Jonah!” I begged as he teasingly rubbed his cock over my swollen lips.

Finally he whipped the vibrator out of my pussy, handing it to me like it was a lolly for me to suck on. “You want this, bitch?”

I whimpered, nodding mutely as the vibrator filled my mouth. Without any more prompting he thrust himself inside of me and grabbed my breasts. His large fingers twisted my nipples in opposite directions, making me cry out around the vibrator in my mouth. He pumped his shaft in and out of me faster with every whimper and squeal that escaped my lips.

“Yes, yes!” I yelled at him, holding the vibrator to my clit.

An explosive orgasm overwhelmed my body. For just a moment I imagined it was Jae pounding into me and causing me intense pleasure. The idea intensified my explosion. I was left panting for breath as he pulled out and squirted his hot cum all over my stomach and breasts. Spent, we both rolled over and slept on opposite sides of the bed. 

Published 
Written by TheKatsMeow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments