Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Lover

"I was restless and couldn't sit still to save my life..."

9
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
909 words 909 words
I was finishing up my make-up when I heard her car in the drive-way. I stood all the way up, and pulled my skirt down a little. I quickly looked in the mirror,

"Sexy enough," I thought.

 I walked down the stairs and opened the door to Angel's warm, and inviting smile. We embraced each other, and for a second I thought,

"I want to kiss her, feel our tongues wrestle in our mouths."

You'd have to be insane to not want to kiss Angel. Her long legs, perky breasts, emerald eyes. Everything about her was perfect and I wanted her. I asked her if she cared for a drink, when she replied yes I walked to the kitchen.

I imagined me teasing her, making her cum and before I knew it my panties were soaking with my juices. I resisted the urge to stick my hands in my panties and rub my clit and instead walked back out the kitchen to Angel.

Tonight I was gonna show Angel how I really thought of her. I sat down on the couch right next to her, closer then usual. My breasts almost hit her own, and I believe I saw a grin on her pretty little face. She put her glass of wine on the coffee table and scooched closer to me. Her hip was on my hip, the side of her breast on the side of my breast.

I could feel my hot, wet, aching to be touched pussy. I was restless and couldn't sit still to save my life.

Angels smile got bigger and whispered in my ear, "Impatient I see."

Thoughts raced through my mind trying to figure out what she meant, but when I felt a soft hand caress my breast through my shirt those thoughts flew out the door. I looked over at her and into her eyes. She looked so beautiful and I leaned in and kissed her.

The kiss was amazing! Our tongues entered each others mouths, and the kiss got deeper and deeper each second. I don't know how long we had be kissing, but when we stopped I was gasping for air. I was about to speak, but Angel pulled in for another kiss. But this time, I slid my hand in her shirt and unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders.

My hands massaged her breasts, and teased her nipples. Pinching, pulling a little. She broke the kiss and I took the opportunity to slide her shirt off. With the shirt off I finally saw what I'd been fantasizing about for a long time. By now my pussy was soaked with my juices, and my clit was needing some attention. I took Angel's right breast in my hand in slid my tongue along her nipple.

She shivered and smiled.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

I sucked on her nipple and heard the soft moans escape from her lips. I slipped her shorts off, and rubbed her pussy through her underwear. I kissed his breasts and moved down to her stomache, each kiss letting moans escape from her.

Her moans only enhanced the necessity of pleasure to my pussy. I kissed her pussy through her panties and she was whimpering, begging for me to remove her underwear. I answered what she wanted and slowly removed her panties and tapped her clit with my finger, sending chills down her spine. I enjoyed watching her moan and seeing the pleasure on her face

A devilish smile spread on her face and she said, " Take off your skirt".

Quickly I removed my skirt.

"And your panties," Angel continued.

I obeyed her and took them off. She jumped off the couch and slid her finger on my pussy. My pussy juices on her finger, she took it and popped it in her mouth. She sucked her finger and made me want her more. She lightly pushed me on the couch and got on top of me. She teased my nipples with her mouth as she lightly humped my mound.

Moans escaped my mouth. She kept doing that and she knew I was about to cum, so she stopped and took her mouth down to my pussy and licked my clit, making slow circling motions. She stuck her tongue in me and I came. She licked up all the cum and cleaned me off.

She layed down her pussy on mine and I got up and turned towards her pussy. I took my tongue and started playing with her clit, Her moans got louder and louder. I stuck my tongue and her, in and out, curling it up and down. That was all it took and she came in my mouth.

I held some in my mouth and layed my pussy on her stomach, my warm juices on her too. Took her face, and came in for a kiss. It tasted of her cum and it tasted wonderful. I rocked my pussy back and forth on her stomach and kept kissing her.

I did that for a little more and I came for a second time, but on her stomach this time. I cleaned her off by licking it all off and heard her giggle a little while I did it. Tonight was the greatest night of my life! I thought. I went back up, pecked a little kiss on Angel's lips, and hugged her close and tight to me. We fell asleep together and I just loved it.

 
Published 
Written by icrave159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments