Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Showering Neighbour

"I can’t believe that I’ve suddenly become a peeping tom."

11
8 Comments 8
27.9k Views 27.9k
554 words 554 words

I can’t believe that I’ve suddenly become a peeping tom.   I’ve discovered a fantastic way to have a horny time with just me, my vibrator and my bedroom window.   I moved into a new place recently and the other night I was having a sneaky cigarette out of my bedroom window.   I looked across to the house opposite and noticed a light on through a small semi-frosted window.



 



All of a sudden a person stepped into full view in the window.   At first I wasn’t sure what I was seeing, then I realised it was a naked woman getting into the shower.   I could see her washing her long dark hair.   With her head back I could see she her pert, gorgeous boobs and imagined the hot water pouring over them.   I started to get really horny and reached beneath my small, satin dressing gown.   I wasn’t wearing anything underneath and moved my fingers down between my legs to my pussy.   I stroked my clit with my fingers and couldn’t believe how wet I was already.   I saw her hands moving down her body as she washed herself, massaging the soap into her skin, over her boobs.   I didn’t want to tear my eyes away and miss anything so I reached behind me to my naughty draw and pulled out my purple bunny rabbit vibrator.

 

As I stared at the girls slim, wet body I moved the vibrator down to my pussy and pushed it inside my lips.   At the same time I saw her hands move down to her pussy.   I could just see her hands rubbing in between her legs, just at the top of where the window ledge started.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

  God what a view!   I knew it was wrong but I just couldn’t help myself.   As she washed I imagined that I was stood in front of her, watching her fingers move in and out of her hole.   I moved the vibrator in and out slowly, rubbing the vibrating tip against my swollen clit.   I could see myself moving towards her wet, naked body, sucking her warm, wet nipples as she played with herself.   I started to moan and writhe about as my orgasm began to build, still staring at her luscious outline through the window opposite.   She was definitely spending a long time washing her pussy and I was sure she must be playing with herself too!

 

My pussy suddenly got even wetter and I moved the vibrator in and out of my aching hole faster and faster.   It slid inside me easily as I got wetter and wetter.   I moaned louder and suddenly, gasping and squeezing my nipples I came, just as she stepped out of the shower and the light in the window went out.  

 

As I sat there recovering I couldn’t believe how much that had turned me on.   It was so naughty, spying on a stranger like that!   The next night, however I just couldn’t resist checking and sure enough there she was again.   Now every night, around the same time I get to sit at my window and watch as my sexy neighbour has a nice long shower, not knowing that she’s being watched by a horny girl with a vibrator, just across the road.

 

 
Published 
Written by scarletlady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments